Numerology Site

My LifePath is 7, as are both of my sons, which I never realized before. Interesting, but as Shijing says, it's good for self-contemplation, as long as you don't adhere to it too rigidly.

I also had a period where I saw a lot of 11's on digital clocks, sometimes several times a day. And that too, seems to be a distraction, as I did spend some time searching out the 11 phenomenon on the net. This yielded no benefit, other than letting me know many others also saw 11's.

Edit: My expression number is 11. That adds a twist to all these 11's I see.

My LifePath is #4. Many things apply, but not all.

My expression is #7. Boy, the first couple of sentences seem to really fit me:

You are gifted with an analytical mind and an enormous appetite for the answers to life's hidden questions. You have a strong interest in exploring scientific matters, philosophy, and even mysticism. You possess clarity and persistence in your search for truth. You can be a great researcher, educator, and philosopher.

You are driven by a desire for knowledge and truth. You must learn to discriminate between illusion and reality, but you are well equipped for this task.

Thus, the odyssey for knowledge and truth continues... :boat:

I have life path number 5 too!

It is a interesting site and i must say,some things are very accurate und on point with my numbers und for what they stand,or what they have to say. I have not tested all, i have not tested the cycles and pinnacle cycles.It could be that some content are so on point because they have a more commenly character,when it goes about seeking answers about life and the own development.

Hm,some things and problems described in this little texts like in my challenges have good points and i must say its seems pretty accurate.Whether i like it ,or whether i like to hear it,is another question.Maybe for some people its sound nice,but for me,i feel me more in trouble and under pressure.

Interesting to see that some of the contents plays now a role in my life and some themes came now in my life again from different directions.Like the theme about abilitys and skills,maybe a sign,in the last weeks i had the theme in some conversations with other people and this,altough i meet very rare other people or have few contact with other people,and than this,or than the numbers with her message or i own a new book,open it and it goes about such things.Or as a other example,i have now a new psychotherapist and it goes in one meeting about this beside other things.Or in the last years,people came in my life and say sometimes the same or something like that.

What i find interesting is,that it gives some numbers that follow my life und its really strange how this numbers are connected with my life and with dates of events or other examples that has to do with my life,but some of this numbers like the number 8 occur not in the numerology part with the challenges numbers or other numbers.What i can really say,that the Numbers 5 and 8 play a big role in my life or numbers that are connected to this numbers,like the 13 or 14.Or take we the Runes,one Rune or sign that has a attraction to me is the Rune Raido,as a child i had often painted this symbol on papers and what is the Rune Raido,yes,its the Rune number 5!

I have the follow question: What is the difference with my name now and my birthname? If we talk about this numerology stuff,what for a role play this in this area? What for a role plays the change of the name?

einheri-limetree said:
I have the follow question: What is the difference with my name now and my birthname? If we talk about this numerology stuff,what for a role play this in this area? What for a role plays the change of the name?

Good question. I need to think about it a little and do some experimenting. I'm not an expert on it but I can try.
-
Edit/update:

I went searching for answers relating to your question and I found this off a different numerology site http://www.numberquest.com/faq_numerology_name_change.php

What I understood from reading this and a few other things is that your birth name is who you are. It's your own personal blueprint. When you adopt/add a name, it's just that! It's an add on. It's like an enhancement of who you are which, of course, will change your numerology reading according to how that affects you.

So, I hope that helps you understand it a little bit more :) Sure helped me understand better!

einheri-limetree said:
I have the follow question: What is the difference with my name now and my birthname?

Hi einheri-limetree,

It's possible that a person could have changed his/her name legally for whatever reason and hence the current name and the birth name could be different although it might not apply to you. :)

Life path 7 here. I'll have to admit that the description given is pretty accurate!

Life Path 5, it says that I love freedom, and adventures and that I make a lot of friends.

That happens with me, but before to be my friends they are like my enemies, that always happen in my life and I hate that. First they like accuse me, and they are mean with me, and miraculously on the next day they want to be my friends.

I did a few days ago also some other number things on this website, birthday, heart, karmic... and also these numbers are pretty accurate in my case.

Vulcan59 said:
einheri-limetree said:
I have the follow question: What is the difference with my name now and my birthname?

Hi einheri-limetree,

It's possible that a person could have changed his/her name legally for whatever reason and hence the current name and the birth name could be different although it might not apply to you. :)

For example the parents have not been married at the babys birth, so it's normal that the baby has the mothers name first and later on they marry and you "switch" over to the married (fathers) name, to explain it in a very easy and the classical way. ;)

Hello at all!

@Gawan

Oh,thank you for your answer,but that is not what i talk about! Now i understand the answer of Vulcan59 better! :) My Question was not so much about the process of the change of the name,it was more about the difference and the meaning from the numerology view in that case.When we talk about the science of numerology and that this was a ancient science for the soul and the essence,what means the difference in the name? Is this a clue for a lesson? My question was more in this direction... ... but your example is good and clear! ;D

@Galaxia

Thank you Galaxia,now i have the answer to my question! Yes,that was what i have asked! :)
My english is not so good,so maybe my question was not so clear,or it gave the appearance for different questions/interpretations,no,all what i have asked was about the view from the numerology point of view.

Out of interest, is anyone creating a sunning tally of the various members' life paths? Otherwise I might.

Gonzo

3D Student said:
Black Swan said:
Life Path Number 7.

Yeah I got 7 too. I was like, "Cool!" when it said I was spiritual and a truth seeker :P. It also said that I'm a loner/independent type and that's accurate.

I am a 7 as well (25/7 in Millman's system). I think it's fairly accurate, especially about being a truth seeker. I also seem to be a bit of a loner, although I have never felt as though that was of my own choosing, more just circumstances. But - I wonder if I have chosen that on a subconscious level, even though I often don't like spending much time alone. Very interesting!

My life path is 3 , birth day 4 (so contradict, and maybe the truth :( ).

Then again, expression number 4 and hearts desire 3!

Back
Top Bottom