Numerology Site

Life path 8 here.

Dawn said:
Everything else was pretty accurate, although I wonder if my parents lied on my birth certificate. lol

:lol:

Thanks for the site Galaxia :)

That is very interesting Luthien, thanks for posting that.

I think WK's question on OPs is intriguing. If we speak of things like resonance and vibration in relation to astrology, numerology, etc, than is it the lack of a harmonic, so to speak, that separates OP. Or is this part of the "type" Gurdjieff speaks of? His reference to type makes me think of the Eagle's Gift by Castaneda and some remarks by don Juan on the four directions and "types" of warriors.

Hi,
I have a MacBook Pro. I cannot use the software because it does not work on a Mac with Snow Leopard. However, I have been doing numerological life path descriptions using the addition of birth dates for many years. My "Life path" numbers are 20 for this life and 2(2=0=2) for my souls path. The math for me being a 20 is given. However, adding 2+0=2 for my soul or life path number depends on who or what is used to describe the significance of the numbers and their astrological significance. I am leaning towards Gurdjieff's explanation of essence vs personality. One either is driven by fate or is not aware of the intrinsic forces of their essence. I wish I could read what a 20 or a 2 is according to this site but as I said the program is not compatible with current Apple systems. TOO BAD!

I began my seeking journey getting into Tarot Cards. I have a used Aquarian Deck that I purchased in a bookstore in Providence Rhoad Island over 25 years ago. Since discovering this site and reading everything about it and referred to by it, I have tempered myself. I think I have weeded out what sounded good from what may or may not be good about my work from what I wanted to hear.

I have gravitated to using an eclectic combination of things to guide me on a path when forks in the road come up. I try to look at and determine if what I am to learn is about my essence or higher self or if the pulling is about influences which are acting on me in my personal and cultural environment. This is very difficult but getting a little easier thanks to Laura’s and the Cass group's work to uncover the truth.

I have also studied the nine-point personality typing work (enneagram) of Carl Jung. All of these things have informed but not lead me. I think there is value in them all with a grain of salt, so to speak.

Anyway, I am a Leo (Sun Rising), a tarot 2 (The High Priestess) on the soul path, a 20 tarot (The Aeon or Judgment) on my life path and a solid 7(the epicure or dilatant) scale according to the enneagram. I have noticed all of the above influences and many are very true to my work but not necessarily the ultimate force guiding me.

Anyway, this is all very interesting but a little off of the forum topic line. Maybe we could have a separate thread here.

lara4unow said:
Hi,
I have a MacBook Pro. I cannot use the software because it does not work on a Mac with Snow Leopard.

A few people have said they can't access it on a Mac, yet I did on my work Mac today, so perhaps you missed this instruction?

As Galaxia posted:

Galaxia said:
An easier way to learn about it is to go to _http://www.decoz.com/ - up top it says "free stuff" click on "do your own reading" and it will teach you :)

It's very simple and I did it on my Mac this afternoon. No software to download, just go to the link and follow instructions. ;)

I still think it comes down to the idea that we are all born with certain dispositions - it's what we do with them that matters.

anart said:
It's very simple and I did it on my Mac this afternoon. No software to download, just go to the link and follow instructions. ;)

I did mine this way on a Mac as well, so I think it should work out fine.

I had a chance to look into Dan Millman's book The Life You Were Born to Live again yesterday, and sure enough, the calculations are done the same way, and the life path information was nearly identical in my case between the site mentioned here and the book, so I am pretty sure they use the same method and materials -- just for the record, in case you really had fun with this and want to read up more.

Oh, and I'm a 3 -- or a 21/3, in Millman's system. There are several parts that seem accurate and a few that don't -- I won't know if this is the most accurate description of me, however, until I read the other life paths.

Like Windmill Knight, I've had pretty mixed results with divinatory kinds of things -- I think they can be interesting and sometimes lead to some good self-contemplation, as long as you don't hang onto them too rigidly.

I got 22 for my life Path
and 5 for Expression,... Very interesting.
Thank you Galaxia for this site.

Thanks everyone

I missed the point of going to the free stuff and doing the reading that way, so it does not matter if you have a Mac or PC. I just tried to download the software. Anyway still very interesting. I love doing the number stuff. I am a 2. All of the rest fits pretty well. I used my married name since I have had it for 40 years of my 59 alive. I think I will go back and do the name stuff with my birth name too. All of the descriptions for me had the essence of many other numerological methods I use woven in, so I am tending to give this site and the methods good credibility. Anyway, fun.

RyanX said:
LP# = 11

The description seems fairly accurate, although a tad too flattering (maybe that's a typical 11 response!)

Perhaps this explains why I see 11's on clocks often? :P

I'm an 11 too. I've also been seeing 11's on the clock constantly the last few weeks. It seems like every time I look at a clock, it is 11 past the hour. I'm also constantly seeing 9:11 lately and it's starting to weird me out. I wonder if that is a message to me or perhaps a warning of a more macrocosmic nature?

I'd be interested in knowing how common this is, seeing repeating numeric patterns.

My birthday, 22 November,and I end up seeing a lot of 11s and multiples of 11. I also see a lot of 3s, including waking up at 3:33, which I think is just a sick joke from the Lizzies.

Gonzo

Life Path 1. Did everything I could in the free stuff section and it's scary accurate. I think taking into account the differences of the personality and essence, it's really striking how closely it described my life path, lessons, strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Gonzo said:
I'd be interested in knowing how common this is, seeing repeating numeric patterns.

My birthday, 22 November,and I end up seeing a lot of 11s and multiples of 11. I also see a lot of 3s, including waking up at 3:33, which I think is just a sick joke from the Lizzies.

I saw 11s a lot last year, and especially 9:11 on clocks, so frequently that it really got my attention. The phenomenon has kind of died off for me this year, although I still see it occasionally. I treat it the same that I would other synchronicities for now until I see reason to do otherwise -- I note it out of interest, but otherwise don't pay too much attention to it, since I know these kinds of things can be 'set ups'.

Back
Top Bottom