Numerology Site

Herakles said:
FWIW, an extract from discussion on the subject many years ago. This may answer Dawn and Guardian's question concerning the reduction of the master numbers to single digit.

Thanks Herakles...this is very interesting.

Life path 11.

Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and out-of-place.

So true, every now and then I get that feeling, it was difficult to adapt myself to the system, so to speak, but I now I relate this feeling to narcissistic wounds.

You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all that was necessary was a two-story house. You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression.

:shock:

Pete02 said:
This is pretty much the way I've been thinking about myself recently. I've often been told I overdo things when its not necessary and I do have a lack of confidence in things I know I can accomplish, just not sure why. Lately I've been feeling like I'm just sitting there waiting for someone to come up and put a foot in my ass and tell me there! That direction! Now go and do it! I've probably just become to accustomed to being told what to do in life and now its holding me back. Damn programs! :evil:

:lol:

LP9 as well. Pretty accurate.

However, I also see many truths about myself in other Life Path readings. If I took the time, I wouldn't be surprised if those similar ones appear as numbers in my pinnacles/cycles/challenges/what have you.

I also did a complete reading for my partner and we were both surprised at how accurate it was.

I did have the thought that, since there are certain attributes for each life path, some of which could lead to the betterment of humanity, then knowing who was born when could certainly expose potential targets to the PTB for special treatment.

For example, one area I really have to avoid is fear of failure, otherwise I won't invest sufficient energy in accomplishing projects.

Having an overly critical father with his own hangups and wound (molested by a church minister, uncaring mother, etc.), certainly had it's affect on me and my fear of failure, afraid to take a chance, never wanting to let him down yet forever seeking his approval. Of course, it didn't help having a genius older brother, either.

Gonzo

This was fun. Life number 3.
There were many things that were acurate and pretty on the money. Somethings to work on.
Thanks for the link.

logos5x5 said:
Life path 11.

Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and out-of-place.

So true, every now and then I get that feeling, it was difficult to adapt myself to the system, so to speak, but I now I relate this feeling to narcissistic wounds.

You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all that was necessary was a two-story house. You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression.

:shock:

Pete02 said:
This is pretty much the way I've been thinking about myself recently. I've often been told I overdo things when its not necessary and I do have a lack of confidence in things I know I can accomplish, just not sure why. Lately I've been feeling like I'm just sitting there waiting for someone to come up and put a foot in my ass and tell me there! That direction! Now go and do it! I've probably just become to accustomed to being told what to do in life and now its holding me back. Damn programs! :evil:

:lol:

Same here, it is shocking and fitting at the same time.

website said:
Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential. On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is often the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved. [...] follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace.

Couldn't agree no more through the EE program, faith in the DCM came very often to my mind and as well in myself, where I function much more productive, when I do so, to say the least.

Darn, sounds fun. Doesn't work on macs, though.... :shock:

Little things like this, astrology (not the stuff you read in the papers), i ching, tarot, etc I have found to be quite useful on occasion. I use these not so much as a predictive item but more as a meditative exercise- it lets me think about myself or various things in a way I might not have otherwise been inclined towards doing. FWIW.

Black Swan said:
Life Path Number 7.

Yeah I got 7 too. I was like, "Cool!" when it said I was spiritual and a truth seeker :P. It also said that I'm a loner/independent type and that's accurate.

msasa said:
Life Path 7.
Close enough... :)

Ljubica said:
Just downloaded Decoz Program and reading said following:

Life path Number: 8 Life Path (sometimes called Destiny)???? Or: Power/sacrifice, or: 8 : Positive: Inclusive/Analytical; Negative: Tactless/unco-operative, (interesting my hubby got a same LP Number). I have no clue how much this can be accurate due to the fact that Croatian alphabet got some additional letters (ć, č, đ, dž, š, ž), and we had to write our names w/o them. :huh:

I've tried two versions: one with my name written using only English alphabet and other one where I used "sh" and "ch" for š and ć.
The result was that the other version was more accurate, IMO.
Maybe sound of a letter has greater weight than letter itself. :/
At least that's how I understood the C's.

Perhaps, you are right, the sound is probably more important than letter itself, I'll try with ch or sh letters and see the differences. :umm:

I am also a Life Number 7.

I did the whole thing including the name and found most of the information to be pretty accurate.

Back
Top Bottom