Numerology Site

Another life path 7 here. I did the full report too. Fairly accurate in a lot of places, especially looking at different periods of my life. I wouldn't buy all of it, but I would keep the weakness and warnings in mind. They were pretty on the money for me. :(

I am too a 9 :) Pretty accurate, i'd say. Especially these parts:

You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations.

You have to learn to let go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on too tightly to anything causes pain.

When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof, and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively, and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. By openly facing your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, you develop equilibrium. You are thus able to love and better understand yourself and all of life.

:shock:

Another 7 here. Pretty close description, but what fits shockingly well are the descriptions about life cycles. My last cycle started last year, the year I started EE.

If you go back about three pages or so, there is some discussion about 'master numbers.' They have different meaning (11 and 22).

LOL about the plump and round. hahaha!!

Heimdallr said:
Life Path 6. Where was this advice years ago? ;)

Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

I noticed that, on top of not adding up 11, it also didn't add 22 either. Instead of making it 4, it stays on 22. I'm curious why that is...

Another Life Path number 4 here. It does seem pretty accurate. I found more accuracy in some of the other numbers it calculates later on, like Birthday Number, for instance (I'm an 11).

You are highly sensitive, emotional, and reactive. You bruise easily from the criticism of others, and can take some time recovering from such slights. You can be very inspiring. You possess the qualities of a visionary and are often able to excite others with your ideas for a better world. Your intuition and sensitivity lead you inevitably toward philosophical and idealistic pursuits.
[...]
Your mind works intuitively, rather than rationally. Your thoughts and actions tend to be dramatic. You explore and solve problems mainly through intuition. You are more a dreamer than a doer. You experience quite a bit of nervous tension and must use proper dietary practices - especially the avoidance of too much fat and sugar and the inclusion of minerals in the diet - in order to maintain the health of your nervous system. You are concerned with the well being of mankind and seek to make the world a better place.

Dead on, here.

Life Path Number 11

LP11 said:
You have far more potential than you know. You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both power and sometimes emotional turmoil. Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self- criticism.
Oddly enough this is what my brother tells me about myself. Hes always saying I beat myself up too much for not being perfect. :rolleyes:

LP11 said:
You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.
Quit drinking, smoking and partying at 36, starting reading Laura's books at 40 and then onto this path in life. I wish I had started earlier in life. :-[

LP11 said:
You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all that was necessary was a two-story house. You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. Your desire to achieve some great ambition is enormous. However, a lack of confidence in your own ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration.
This is pretty much the way I've been thinking about myself recently. I've often been told I overdo things when its not necessary and I do have a lack of confidence in things I know I can accomplish, just not sure why. Lately I've been feeling like I'm just sitting there waiting for someone to come up and put a foot in my ass and tell me there! That direction! Now go and do it! I've probably just become to accustomed to being told what to do in life and now its holding me back. Damn programs! :evil:

Raintree said:
Ljubica said:
Just downloaded Decoz Program and reading said following:

Life path Number: 8 Life Path (sometimes called Destiny)???? Or: Power/sacrifice, or: 8 : Positive: Inclusive/Analytical; Negative: Tactless/unco-operative, (interesting my hubby got a same LP Number). I have no clue how much this can be accurate due to the fact that Croatian alphabet got some additional letters (ć, č, đ, dž, š, ž), and we had to write our names w/o them. :huh:

That's the problem I see as well. If your given name was not originally given in English and therefore translated into English later in life, what to do then...??

This is a good point and if your birth certificate lists your full name in any language but English there will be different values associated with the letters of the alphabet then what the transliterated version may imply. I think there are some sites out there that provide analysis in different languages, if you were able to find a chart that attributes the appropriate numerical value for Croatian alphabet you could do the analysis yourself and then maybe use the interpretation/description from decoz site. But it is an important point for there will certainly be discrepancy and probli more "harm" than "good" to take these descriptions as even close to accurate in that instance. This is true for anyone with birth certificate in Spanish, Greek, Dutch, Cyrillic, etc, etc.

However, the life path is based upon birth date and not name.

Life Path 7.
Close enough... :)

Ljubica said:
Just downloaded Decoz Program and reading said following:

Life path Number: 8 Life Path (sometimes called Destiny)???? Or: Power/sacrifice, or: 8 : Positive: Inclusive/Analytical; Negative: Tactless/unco-operative, (interesting my hubby got a same LP Number). I have no clue how much this can be accurate due to the fact that Croatian alphabet got some additional letters (ć, č, đ, dž, š, ž), and we had to write our names w/o them. :huh:

I've tried two versions: one with my name written using only English alphabet and other one where I used "sh" and "ch" for š and ć.
The result was that the other version was more accurate, IMO.
Maybe sound of a letter has greater weight than letter itself. :/
At least that's how I understood the C's.

Back
Top Bottom