Numerology Site

I got 5, but for the most part it really didn't fit. I read the others, and the only one that seemed a fit was 11. The descriptions however seem quite different in essence between the decoz site and what Herakles quoted from somewhere else above, in which 11 simply is "Born to live and lead in the limelight", which hardly seems to be the case for me (though I could well be someone reduced to 2) - 5 could possibly do here, as there is no description of great curiosity, need for adventure, life being centered around sensory experiences, or social qualities.

Thanks for the explaination about power numbers Herakles, that makes a little more sense.

Just as a sidenote, yesterday I happened to notice a similar if not identical numerological system used in Dan Millman's book, The Life You Were Born to Live. Here is a relevant paragraph from the editorial review on Amazon:

Millman's Life-Purpose System is designed to help you find new meaning, purpose and direction to your life. As a student of numerology, at first glance I thought it might just be an advanced numerological textbook, but upon further study I discovered a deeply-rooted tool to self-analysis (10 years of psychotherapy in 422 pages). By first calculating your Life Path number, (I'm a 24/6) you can determine your life purpose. Mine is Vision and Acceptance. Others might have to work on Trust and Openness, or Expression and Sensitivity, but Millmans book makes you realize that no matter what your life purpose is, you can attain it.

I merely glanced through it, so I am not sure if the calculations and interpretations are done in exactly the same way, but it seems like they were inspired by the same source. If anyone happens to own Millman's book and can compare, it would be interesting to see how close they are to each other.

Just downloaded Decoz Program and reading said following:

Life path Number: 8 Life Path (sometimes called Destiny)???? Or: Power/sacrifice, or: 8 : Positive: Inclusive/Analytical; Negative: Tactless/unco-operative, (interesting my hubby got a same LP Number). Expression Number: 9 humanitarian. I have no clue how much this can be accurate due to the fact that Croatian alphabet got some additional letters (ć, č, đ, dž, š, ž), and we had to write our names w/o them. :huh:

Did anyone else download the free software? http://www.decoz.com/standrdOrderFrm.html
I think it is only good for one person, one time, but it did a 72 page report on pretty much everything
imaginable to do with your name and birthdate.

Dawn said:
Thanks for the explaination about power numbers Herakles, that makes a little more sense.

You're welcome. :)

I just want to say also Dawn that with a Birth Path of 22 what you said about it not seeming
to fit or be accurate is something I've heard before from those with 22 vibration. :D

Well that's somewhat comforting. :D

Herakles said:
Dawn said:

You're welcome. :)

I just want to say also Dawn that with a Birth Path of 22 what you said about it not seeming
to fit or be accurate is something I've heard before from those with 22 vibration. :D

Ljubica said:

Life path Number: 8 Life Path (sometimes called Destiny)???? Or: Power/sacrifice, or: 8 : Positive: Inclusive/Analytical; Negative: Tactless/unco-operative, (interesting my hubby got a same LP Number). I have no clue how much this can be accurate due to the fact that Croatian alphabet got some additional letters (ć, č, đ, dž, š, ž), and we had to write our names w/o them. :huh:

That's the problem I see as well. If your given name was not originally given in English and therefore translated into English later in life, what to do then...??

Psalehesost said:
I got 5, but for the most part it really didn't fit. I read the others, and the only one that seemed a fit was 11. The descriptions however seem quite different in essence between the decoz site and what Herakles quoted from somewhere else above, in which 11 simply is "Born to live and lead in the limelight", which hardly seems to be the case for me (though I could well be someone reduced to 2) - 5 could possibly do here, as there is no description of great curiosity, need for adventure, life being centered around sensory experiences, or social qualities.
I should also note that the reason I think the description for 11 (though again, the numerology indicates 5, which is very far from actually fitting) might fit well is that it includes that bit about the earlier part of life being focused on inner development, and it taking time before the abilities of the person finally manifests. In short, it might fit because it leaves room for divergence at the present moment.

If this room for divergence in manifesting the traits of the description were removed, I'd say that none of those paths seem to describe me.

EDIT: Unlike the life path bit, the descriptions for much (but not all) of the rest is a closer match, including: Current (and likely only, in this life) period cycle - 7. Heart's Desire number - 9. Hidden Passion - tie between 5 and 6. Karmic Lesson - 4, undiminished. Balance Number - 1. Subconscious Self number - 7.

Raintree said:
Ljubica said:

Life path Number: 8 Life Path (sometimes called Destiny)???? Or: Power/sacrifice, or: 8 : Positive: Inclusive/Analytical; Negative: Tactless/unco-operative, (interesting my hubby got a same LP Number). I have no clue how much this can be accurate due to the fact that Croatian alphabet got some additional letters (ć, č, đ, dž, š, ž), and we had to write our names w/o them. :huh:

That's the problem I see as well. If your given name was not originally given in English and therefore translated into English later in life, what to do then...??

To do the calculation with English alphabet and to get somewhat inaccurate reading (more excluded letters, more discrepancies in the reading).

Life Path 6. Where was this advice years ago? ;)

Seek out physical exercise and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump and round.

I noticed that, on top of not adding up 11, it also didn't add 22 either. Instead of making it 4, it stays on 22. I'm curious why that is...

Back
Top Bottom