Numerology Site

I'm a lifepath 7. I did the addition thing with the alphabet with my maiden name, wasn't sure if you were supposed to use your current name. I tried it with my married name and it was waaaay off. So I guess the name I was born with is it... :)

I've done most of the other tests also, and yeah, they seem to be kinda accurate. :shock:

Hi guys,

Regarding the use of maiden names and numerology, I found a couple sections on this site that might offer some direction.

First, on the page Ancestral Influences and numerology (_http://www.decoz.com/Ancestral_Influences.htm), it says:

For women, it is particularly interesting to note the custom of taking on the husband's last name, and the influence such a sacrifice has on a woman's personal experiences. She — quite literally — surrenders a part of her own identity and her own Spiritual path to that of the husband. Often, this has a good effect on the relationship.

However, when a woman divorces her husband, she should consider returning to her maiden name in order to recoup that part of her personal identity she sacrificed for the marriage.

And, on another page (_http://www.decoz.com/numerology_tutor_divorce-namechange.htm):

I recently divorced. What does numerology say about going back to my maiden name?. Will it affect me in some way?

Yes. And almost certainly in a positive way. A rule of thumb: The name closest in makeup to the name given at birth is the more favorable to you and to what you want out of this life.

There are, however, plenty of exceptions.

It is surprising how many people who change their name for "organic" reasons (marriage, adoption, career requirements - as opposed to artificial: I want an 8 in my name so I am changing it to... ) intuitively or coincidentally (there is no such thing as coincidence, but we will use it here for the sake of convenience) acquire a name with just the right number combinations to make a positive impact.

Also consider that the age-old practice of the woman surrendering her name to that of her husband is often beneficial to the relationship. There is a woman's sacrifice of a part of the her true self, in order to strengthen the relationship. There is nothing wrong or unfair about that. The husband also sacrifices. However, if the relationship ends, the woman, as a rule, has an easier time finding herself back if she starts using her own name again.

I would advise to have both names analyzed, because, as I mentioned earlier, there are plenty of exceptions.

Life path 44 reduced to 8.

I have a little problem with my names. My parents gave me 2 names, during the christening i got 3rd from the church (as celebration for polish cardinal becoming pope). Then, in my early teen years during confirmation i added another. So my question would be: which names to choose for numerological purposes: those given by my parents, the tree i have from infancy or all of them?

EDIT: spelling.

Gonzo said:
Hi guys,

Regarding the use of maiden names and numerology, I found a couple sections on this site that might offer some direction.

First, on the page Ancestral Influences and numerology (_http://www.decoz.com/Ancestral_Influences.htm), it says:

For women, it is particularly interesting to note the custom of taking on the husband's last name, and the influence such a sacrifice has on a woman's personal experiences. She — quite literally — surrenders a part of her own identity and her own Spiritual path to that of the husband. Often, this has a good effect on the relationship.

However, when a woman divorces her husband, she should consider returning to her maiden name in order to recoup that part of her personal identity she sacrificed for the marriage.

Well, I'm on my second marriage, and using the last name of my first husband. :rolleyes:

I totally hated my maiden name, everyone pronounced it wrong, and would make funny (not to me) word-plays with it. I did not like my second husband's name, and the whole name changing process is so convoluted I just didn't do anything after divorcing Mr. Peel No. 1. :lol: Also, No. 2 had/has some credit and ex-wife issues, where it is better than I keep my own name, and everything stays separate.

Somehow, I managed to divorce the "name" from the "person" (ex hub) so that I really feel like my last name is mine.

If anyone is curious, the tally so far is as follows (by LP# with most to least members):
LP# - Number of members
7 - 14
5 - 10
4 - 9
11 - 7
9 - 7
3 - 7
1 - 7
8 - 6
22 - 5
6 - 3
2 - 3
10 - 1

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
If anyone is curious, the tally so far is as follows (by LP# with most to least members):
LP# - Number of members
7 - 14
5 - 10
4 - 9
11 - 7
9 - 7
3 - 7
1 - 7
8 - 7
22 - 5
6 - 3
2 - 3
10 - 1

Gonzo
I am also 8 though I didn't mention it before :) Look at all those 7s!

Galaxia said:
Gonzo said:
LP# - Number of members
7 - 14
5 - 10
4 - 9
11 - 7
9 - 7
3 - 7
1 - 7
8 - 7
22 - 5
6 - 3
2 - 3
10 - 1

Gonzo
I am also 8 though I didn't mention it before :) Look at all those 7s!

Laura is kind of seven. She is 4, but she is the number 11 on the zodiac, 11 - 4 = 7

I finally figured mine out (calculated it using my noggin, dur :-[ ) and I am life path 3. Actually, I am surprised to see that it fits- I am a musician, and 3 represents creative types, apparently. Some other things also ring true though I hate to admit it- going from project to project instead of focusing on one thoroughly or to completion, not going in depth. I'm not a social butterfly or extroverted, "popular" type at all though, rather more reserved though work on myself in the last few years has highly reduced this. Interesting!

Well now, once these are all tallied up, I wonder if there could be a single Life Path number that is calculated from the sum of all numbers. Maybe that could be the Life Path number of the group (as a whole) in a synergistic kind of way maybe?

Or perhaps the 'birth date' of some aspect of this Work could have a Life Path? Seemed like an interesting thought, anyway. :)

Bud said:
Well now, once these are all tallied up, I wonder if there could be a single Life Path number that is calculated from the sum of all numbers. Maybe that could be the Life Path number of the group (as a whole) in a synergistic kind of way maybe?

Or perhaps the 'birth date' of some aspect of this Work could have a Life Path? Seemed like an interesting thought, anyway. :)
I'm with path 9. I thought on a similar tangent:
Laura once mentioned somewhere that at some point in time, there will be matching of the talents of members I think of FOTCM but not sure, if this is achieved, how will those numbers of people and their life paths and etc. start to behave/relate (like functions in mathematics)?
How would they combine/relate with polar beings, bloodlines, OP's? Maybe this system that we are currently using is not perfect, but what if there is a perfectly accurate version of it somewhere?
What role would prime numbers play for each of the situations? Just some thoughts, fwiw.
ivan

Back
Top Bottom