Olympic games in Paris (2024)

One comment that I read said that for there to be anything close to an even match between a male and a female boxer, the female would have to be at least 30kgs heavier than the male
Quicksands on the horizon.

Suppose Khelif (identified as a woman) wants to compete against a man and still has to weigh 30 kg more. Wouldn't that be a disadvantage for the man?

Im waiting for a full analysis that will pop up without any doubt, from multiple vantage points too.
World is watching and this ritual was put out on public display for everyone to 'participate' in, but it might have backfired. The opening session of sympathetic magic failed on several accounts and probably incurred the 'wrath of the gods' so im curious to see what the score is this time.

Im giving increasing credence to Chris Knowles' interpretation that this is all a Mithraic ritual, if not a different flavor of Roman occultism, probably based on Greek mythology and Cronos worship. The 'father of time' literally eating children in a rather famous painting is probably not an accident in this context. Our solar system is already metaphysically weird if you consider certain angles, now expand that story.

I digress, that x post is hopeful even though woefully incorrect according to dozens of tarot readings. This connection being made/ public awareness created is already positive.

Now that you mention it, it reminds me of other "hung" men mentioned in this thread.

This is the poster announcing the closing ceremony of the olympic games [...]1722851959173.png

Do you remember The Falling Man from the Twin Towers attacks? Well, this poster reminds me of the man who threw himself from somewhere from one of the towers, and who is part of the collective subconscious, I think.

1722985779868.png

The Hanged Man in practically all decks is a card of sacrifice of comfort, suspension, waiting, altruism, or simply the need to make a 180-degree turn and see things from other angles, it is an "invitation" to change the point of view.

And this is what happened after 9/11 and the Paris 2024 Olympics, a change of point of view. Accepting to curtail freedom for the sake of security on the one hand and on the other hand forced inclusion and that a woman can be XY.

This Arcanum usually appears when life seems to be a preamble to something else and makes us wait in a position that far from being comfortable, forces us to see things differently.

As mentioned by the Cs total submission to the hyperdimensional Overlords is desired in the transition to 4D.​
(Joe) Putin ate my lunch! Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

A: Yes
Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?

A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

Q: (L) So in other words, they want to get into doing anal probes. [laughter]

A: Not far off! Dominance over the normal male.

The psychological/ spiritual aspect of the 9/11 attacks goes far far deeper than this set of pictures. It was a very fundamental 'move' by certain occult parties with multiple aims that are difficult to describe in detail, but lets say that traumatizing 'little people' here was low on the list along with other objectives. It's impossible to describe accurately without its own topic or even book so i digress.

Please do not casually sling it along without proper context, since this was the most intense public ritual in recent recorded history.

My wife just told me that a mile from our house, Billie Eilish performed on a stage set up on the beach in Belmont Shore as part of the closing ceremony, as a sort of handoff to Long Beach/Los Angeles being the site of the 2028 games. It hasn’t even begun and I feel violated.😭

I've added the Links to this article as a point of reference!

French capital of Paris closes 2024 Summer Olympics
Mayor of the city of Los Angeles Karen Bass received the Olympic flag at the end of the official closing ceremony because the United States is set to host the 2028 Summer Olympics

12 Aug, 05:31

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 06-31-53 French capital of Paris closes 2024 Summer Olympics - Sports...png
PARIS, August 12. /TASS/. The 2024 Summer Olympic Games were closed late on Sunday night with an official ceremony at the over 81,330-seat capacity Stade de France Stadium in France.

Mayor of the city of Los Angeles Karen Bass received the Olympic flag at the end of the official closing ceremony because the United States is set to host the 2028 Summer Olympics.

The 2024 Summer Olympic Games were hosted by the French capital of Paris between July 26 and August 11.

"Despite all the tensions in our world, you came here from all the 206 National Olympic Committees and the IOC Refugee Olympic Team, to make the City of Light shine brighter than ever before," President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Thomas Bach said during the closing ceremony adding that "The Olympic Games Paris 2024 were Olympic Games of a new era."

During the closing ceremony of the 2024 Games in Paris, Hollywood star Tom Cruise rappelled down from the roof of the Stade de France Stadium to take the flag of the Olympic Games. The 62-year-old actor performed a stunt and then descended on a rope to the floor to take the flag to the United States.

The audience at the closing ceremony was also treated to videos provided by rock band Red Hot Chilli Pepers, pop-singer Billie Eilish and rap-singer Snoop Dogg.

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) allowed a team of 15 Russian athletes to participate in the 2024 Summer Olympics as neutrals.

The Russian team’s lineup included tennis players Daniil Medvedev, Pavel Kotov, Roman Safiullin, Yekaterina Alexandrova, Mirra Andreeva, Diana Shnider, Yelena Vesnina; canoeists Zakhar Petrov, Alexey Korovashkov Olesya Romasenko; swimmer Yevgeny Somov; cyclists Tamara Dronova, Alyona Ivanchenko, Gleb Syritsa; and Anzhela Bladtseva, who competes in trampoline event.

IOC’s regulations against Russia

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) Executive Board convened for a meeting at the Olympic House in Lausanne, Switzerland, on March 19-20 and following the opening day it decided to bar athletes from Russia and Belarus from taking part in the Parade of Athletes and also exclude them from the 2024 Olympics overall medal standings.

The IOC, however, ruled that Russian athletes, cleared to participate in the 2024 Olympics, would not have to sign anything denouncing their country’s special military operation in Ukraine.

On October 12, 2023, the IOC suspended the Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) until further notice after the Russian organization included the Olympic councils of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR), the Zaporozhye and Kherson Regions as its members.

The Swiss-based CAS registered on November 6, 2023 an appeal from the ROC against the IOC’s decision on the Russian governing Olympic body’s suspension.

The suspension meant that the ROC cannot act as a national Olympic committee or receive financing from the Olympic movement. The IOC however reserved the right to clear Russian athletes to take part in the Olympic Games in Paris in 2024 as neutrals. Later, IOC President Thomas Bach said that Russian athletes should have no affiliation with the ROC if they want to compete at the Olympic Games.

Khelif is lawyering up.
[...]
Don't suppose that the results of gender testing will be allowed to assist in the decision of the case.

Well, one thing about legal cases, is that they require full disclosure. What would that look like? So, probably a headline bluff to take off the heat and redirect the microphones and lens's, as he/she already bailed on the boxing federation when confronted on sex. If that happened the way the federation said, he/she can lawyer-up all-day-long, yet evidence will be demanded.

In 2022, think Brianda Tamara had well called a spade a spade in Khelif's case:

“I don’t think I had ever felt like that in my 13 years as a boxer, nor in my sparring with men. When I fought her I felt very out of my depth. Her blows hurt me a lot. Thank God that day I got out of the ring safely, and it’s good that they finally realized. {reference to the federation}"

Back
Top Bottom