Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Once upon a time not so long ago you had to have at least a minimal amount of creativity and skill that required some real sweat, thought and dedication to create something even slightly resembling true/decent/beautiful art. Now you can have zero creativity/skill/sweat/dedication/thought and you can distribute that nonsensical and moronic “art“ to the world as something really “masterful“ and many people agree with it.
That's DEI for ya.

Well , the die thing , seems just a cover for an indeed dark agenda , wrote a small post about it a while ago , vanguard and black rock are the usual culprits invoked with regards to this ,but it has been so pervasive, that the hypothesis of it being a "new" and expanded form of operation gladio , ( something similar to what is in the so called iron mountain report), mustn't be ignored (imo).

It is worth mentioning that that weird and utterly disgusting trend of depicting man fighting/beating woman as “normal“, “cool“ , “good“ and “nothing different“ not only in terms of inherent skill/strength has been heavily promoted in so many trash hollywood style movies and series in recent years that I have lost count. And ironically enough, it is often the case that libtards are the people who especially like those kinds of entertainments, while they scream about “woman’s rights“ and “feminism“ at the same time. Ohh the irony! Those people are really the embodiment of double standards. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Then he runs into LA with the flag and gives it to some people who are running and they end up at Venice beach in LA where the Red Hot Chilli peppers are playing some old songs on a very small stage in front of a few people. Then snoop dog comes out and sings one of his ancient songs and tries really hard to be excited. THE END. Crap.
If i didn't knew better, i could think you're coming from the future and describing the 2028 Olympics. After all, California is probably the most 💩 state in the US (literal crap state! the end!).
If this is what they are pulling now, who knows what amount of 💩 will we see in 4 years? (can they beat the literal 💩 river, Seine? 😆 ).

But on a more serious note, sounds a lot like what's happening in all of US-created entertainment: lots of memory berries and old people coming back to remind us of the past glory days (because all the new things and new people are either too dividing, or nobody cares about them despite all the money wasted to promote them... and the only safe thing that still remains is a dream of a past long gone).

The United States, a collapsing empire, will be hosting Olympics in one of their worst states (that is begging for God to flush it down the toilet). Who knows what will we see in 4 years from now: such farce, display of propaganda, lies and fakeness that it trumps everything we have ever seen in the history of the entire world, or can they somehow pull themselves out of this, and have a comeback?...

Hello guys,

I had started to watch, the interpretation of the Marseillaise film version had started rather well, even if this version had sucked all the juice of the revolutionary song, then, the parade of sportsmen as in Disney Land, super! I finally zapped it. :curse:

I don't know if you've been paying attention, but at one point it was said that the periodicity would be every four years in all the countries of the Universe (and not of the Earth???) Curious, then we have a whole gang of little Greys who worship the master of the Alien Games.
I remembered that western movie "Cowboys & Invaders" where these Aliens came to mine the Earth's GOLD, and they were very gray insectoids like the one in the Olympics, except they were all gray! Their lust for gold may have served them to beautify themselves, who knows! Lol :rotfl:
After the handing over of the flag (what a delivery), we switch to California Dreams mode, which feels a bit more cheerful,
I still don't know what twisted message they've incorporated into these two ceremonies,....but my first impression is that it doesn't smell good, a bit like shit.
It's just a point of view
Thanks for a nice day :headbanger:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Yep, that sums it up. I found it boring, hollow, and dystopian.

The gold bug guy was creepy and the little grey guys reminded me of grey aliens with their androgynous bodies and big bug eyes.
The Independent said that the golden figure was supposed to be ‘The Golden Voyager’:

The IOC stated that “a Golden Voyager lands in a world that is deserted and mysterious, ready to explore.”

That's probably how some deviant homosexuals see themselves on this planet: as strange luminous beings from another world who are not accepted and understood by the indigenous people, so they decide to 'remake' the world in a form that more suits their not-quite-conspecific natures, starting with the Olympics, where pretend women get to beat up real women.

I haven't watched the whole opening ceremony yet, only parts of it when it aired live, some quick 20 min overviews online, and comments here, which I agree with. I watched some of the closing ceremony, and again, I had the same feeling about it; what the hell is that? Some more ugly plastic-looking and Cheesecloth cheap-looking costumes/outfits, an ulgy choreography, Billy Hellish... 🤢 (the typo I made in her last name is voluntary, and I explained to my daughter to avoid those types of destructive artists)

I watched the closing ceremony last night out of curiosity, as it aired live on french tv. All I saw was a severe lack of culture, art, imagination & aesthetics from un-creative wanna-bes. And I did not see Lucifer, just a bug.

It was all rather ugly & non-sensical. The people posting above are giving the "ceremony" way more meaning or credit than it deserves.
This sums up exactly what I thought.
Now, since everyone here seems to agree with the same opinion of the games, I looked up online to watch previous opening ceremonies to compare, because I seem to remember that they used to be beautiful and fun to watch when I was young.

Those are the ones I watched, with some fast forwarding of course, and indeed, they were much nicer.

1992 Albertville: Circus inspired like Cirque du Soleil, with a modern twist
https://olympics.com/en/video/albertville-1992-opening-ceremony

2008 Beijing: Beautiful, aesthetic, and impressive display, proudly showing Chinese culture and Folklore.

2010 Vancouver: Beautiful and aesthetic, mostly a tribute to the First Nations.
At 1:50:00, they seem to depict La Chasse-galerie, also known as "The Bewitched Canoe" or "The Flying Canoe", a popular French-Canadian tale of lumberjacks from camps working around the Gatineau River who make a deal with the devil, a variant of the Wild Hunt. Its best-known version was written by Honoré Beaugrand (1848–1906).
I'm not sure why they brought up that theme in the opening ceremony, especially since it's more a Quebec tale, and the folkloric costumes have been "punked" for unknown reasons. Seems like the "devil/hell" theme started getting inserted more often by 2010, but they were still subtle about it. Later there is a guy flying over wheat fields... Whatever that means.

When I have some more time, I will look up those too just for fun:

2012 Londre, Angleterre
2014 Sochi, Russie
2016 Rio Janeiro, Brazil
2018 Pyeongchang, South Korea
2020 Tokyo, Japan

46 seconds is the duration of the heterodirected farce of khelif vs carini. 46 seconds is 46 seconds even in native English. Forty-six seconds is now the time for the creation of a world monster, and to me that is the most interesting thing.. The most interesting world record of this olympics :-)

Why not just say you think the match was scripted to rile people up instead of being incomprehensibly cryptic about it?

46 seconds is the duration of the heterodirected farce of khelif vs carini. 46 seconds is 46 seconds even in native English. Forty-six seconds is now the time for the creation of a world monster, and to me that is the most interesting thing.. The most interesting world record of this olympics :-)

55, it took 46 seconds for a man to beat up a woman who was not allowed to scratch him, bite him or kick his privates. How is that medal worthy?!

And no one turned him into a monster, in fact the media are celebrating his victory and FB is censoring whoever dares to say that male athletes (XY chromosome) should not be allowed to compete in women's sports.

It seems to me that you are conflating what's happening politically world-wide with this event in a conversation that has nothing to do with race, but you are making it about race. Similar to many people I see on X who are pro-Palestinian and support the "Queen" Khelif just because he is muslim, without seeing the real problem: men should not compete in women's sports! And you are doing it rather cowardly too, by insinuating instead of saying exactly what you mean, and expecting the rest of us to figure out your riddles.

Back
Top Bottom