Olympic games in Paris (2024)

The online hatred was in fact conveniently conveyed about an Algerian Muslim
The racism thing seems to have been thrown around by the normal lefty types, see here for example: From the comments I've seen online the issue that most people have is the fact that a man was allowed to beat up a woman at the Olympics, not 'Muslim man beats up white woman'.

And that this fact is the smallest, laughable part of the global manipulation in elite sports, which sees doping at the forefront, and cascading, to follow, all the misdeeds conspiracies and internal wars between the various federations, national and international.

Well, I wouldn't dismiss it too quickly, they are gaslighting the public, endangering other competitors, and destroying women's sports in one fell swoop.

The racism thing seems to have been thrown around by the normal lefty types, see here for example: From the comments I've seen online the issue that most people have is the fact that a man was allowed to beat up a woman at the Olympics, not 'Muslim man beats up white woman'.

Well, I wouldn't dismiss it too quickly, they are gaslighting the public, endangering other competitors, and destroying women's sports in one fell swoop.
wake up
your master watches over

Attachments

• wake up.jpg
    wake up.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
wake up
your master watches over
Could you elaborate? I'm not sure if I follow. I think it might be related to your previous post quoted below, but it's not that clear:

I am greatly amused and delighted by this outraged heterodirected hysterical madness. Actually ALL these people are handsomely paid to inhale and ingest any and all kind of shit literally including that of guests:-). You can be outraged anytime you want, but they chose it.

Romania's Ana Barbosu is likely to replace Chiles as the Olympic bronze medalist in gymnastics floor exercise after the Court of Arbitration for Sport voided an appeal from Chiles' coach that vaulted her onto the podium.

CAS ruled Saturday that the on-floor appeal by U.S. coach Cecile Landi to have .1 added to Chiles' score that boosted Chiles from fifth to third came outside the 1-minute window allowed by the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG). The ad hoc committee wrote that Landi's appeal came 1 minute, 4 seconds after the score was posted.
Why is this even possible? Maybe I'm being thick, but isn't that just cheating? See this article.
While allowing untalented ladies to enter the breakdance competition. :lol:
She hopped like a kangaroo, resembled a T-Rex at times and rolled around the floor in a disjointed way that confused and amused Aussies back home watching the sport for the first time.
Sexism!

Back
Top Bottom