Olympic games in Paris (2024)

I really want to move to Russia, now more than ever!
Same here. But for now I'll settle for creating a little Vladivostok of the mind and carrying it with me wherever I go, for to be an antidote when I find myself in ponerised surrounds :)
You are welcome! Good people are always welcome here.

It seems that the infernality of this event is already obvious and has been dismantled.
I want to insert my 5 kopecks directly from my family.
My wife looked at some photos and short videos from this event and said that it was very similar to Eurovision. The same style, don't you think?
My daughter works at TASS (for those who do not know, this is one of the largest news agencies in Russia) as a news editor (it seems to me that I have already written about this somewhere here). On the eve of this event, they had an order on their internal network from their superiors to ignore the usual news from the Olympics (current competitions, medals, records, other sports results) and submit only negative news (accidents, injuries, etc.). This is the first time this has happened!
Paraphrasing V. Putin's famous saying, we can say: why do we need the Olympics if Russia is not involved in it.

Милости просим! У нас всегда рады хорошим людям.
Кажется инфернальность этого мероприятия уже очевидна и разобрана по косточкам.
Я хочу вставить свои 5 копеек непосредственно из своей семьи. Моя супруга посмотрела несколько фотографий и коротких роликов с этого мероприятия и сказала, что это очень похоже на Евровидение. Одна и та же стилистика, вы не находите?
Моя дочь работает в ТАСС (для тех, кто не знает это одно из крупнейших новостных агентств России) новостным редактором (мне кажется, что я уже где то здесь писал об этом). Накануне этого мероприятия у них во внутренней сети появилось распоряжение от высшего начальства игнорировать обычные новости с олимпиады (текущие соревнования, медали, рекорды, прочие спортивные результаты) и подавать только негативные новости (аварии, травмы и т.д.). Такое происходит впервые!
Перефразируя известное изречение В. Путина можно сказать: зачем нам олимпиада, если в ней не участвует Россия.

On top of that, Céline Dion and Lady Gaga are not French.

I think those two were picked not for their ethnicity but for what they stand for. We know lady gaga's association with Marina Abramovich and the symbolism in her performances. celine dion created this commercial for her baby-clothing line.

BTW, people on X call the blue man/bacchus "smurf". Why didn't the french think of that? I grew up with the Smurfs, the Little Prince, Tin Tin, Asterix & Ovelix, etc. They could have created a ceremony using all their own art, literature & history that could have made all of us proud, nostalgic and misty-eyed. In France you find some of the oldest drawings in cave by man, spectacular architecture, painters and poets, and the dresses made by Dior himself back in the day know no equal! Instead we got... that?! :mad:

I know the answers, it just makes me so angry when I can see so clearly what could have been compared to what they made of it. And it saddens me. Both the Olympics and the Eurovision was something we watched as a family together and we learned so much about other countries through them. Now they turned them both into totally inappropriate contests for family - or sane-person - viewing.

The lawyer Fabrice Di Vizio want to file a complaint at the United Nations Human Rights Committee against the French state for its responsibility.

I am at a wedding tonight of a girl from one of our very close friends
and after this magnificent celebration, this magnificent religious celebration,
I come across this representation of the scene of Christ in the LGBT scene.

Stop. That's enough.

We can't just come and make fun of the religion of men.
We can't just make fun of whatever faith, whatever religion,
we don't have the right to make fun of it.
The state doesn't have the right to make fun of it.

It doesn't have the right, as it did tonight, to privatize the public domain
to come and make fun of what makes the faith of millions of men around the world
and more particularly also around France.

Christianity shaped the soul of France on the one hand,
while it was the same for Jews and Muslims.
Freedom of conscience is at this price, that it is respected.
I remember that time when the commissioner of the government, the art of the council,
said that secularism is the respect of all religions.

What do you respect, Mr. President?

You no longer respect anything or anyone.
Do you see that you are in a country, you are at the head of a country
that no longer respects you, but because you no longer respect the French
and you no longer respect the faith of men?

Even this, you are able to turn it into a derision.
It's scandalous. You do what you want in the private spheres that are yours.
But when you use the public domain to make fun of, to ape the faith of millions of men.
Believe well that, for my part, I will not let it happen.
Believe well that, indeed, we will be millions tonight to come and tell you no.

And we will seize the Committee on the Rights of Men of the UN
and we will go to the responsibility of the state because it is a serious offense.

A serious offense to the dignity of man, to the dignity of what he does.
And I don't give a damn about knowing
that there is a right to blasphemy in France or whatever.
I don't give a damn about the fact that we do not have the right to come and mock at this point
openly of the faith of men.

We do not ask anything from anyone.
We live our faith peacefully.
We absolutely do not intend to be sinned, mocked,
and more particularly on the public funds,
because it is about public funds and remaining on the public domain.

So no, stop.
I will seize the Committee on the Rights of Men of the UN.
I will indeed commit to the responsibility of the state
and I will go to the CEDH, if necessary,
without there being any ambiguity on this subject.
So no, stop, that's enough.
I invite all Catholics, all Christians, all believers to join me.

And of grace, Muslims, Jews, do not let these offenses go to your faith.
Please, do not let these offenses go to those who make you live the faith of man,
which is inscribed in the heart of man.
That our Republic does not care, it is its right.
That indeed, it prefers to live on money
and to pledge to capitalism.
To you want, to Mammon, to whatever you want,
to all the idols that are his, it is his right.

But of grace, what makes the faith of millions of men live
does not have the right to be mocked like that.
And more particularly by the state itself.

That's all.
I will indeed commit to hostilities tonight
and I guarantee you that I will commit to the end of this faith and the faith of many.

France and the International Olympic Comite has done Russia a great favour. The freak show last night was a massive PR for the Russian World Friendship Games and I imagine that many countries outside of the G7 dominated world will vote with their feet and actively take part in the next games in 2025. The BRICS+ will slowly provide an alternative to the OL and the Friendship Games might fit the bill in some format. So again, the West helped Russia to promote this without it costing Russia one kopek. Here is a little about the World Friendship Games with the Russian wiki entry (use a translation app if needed)being much more informative than the English.

Thanks for the invitation @youlik ! It would be my greatest wish come true to be able to move to and live in Russia!❤️

On a related note, I have to paraphrase Alex Christoforou and say that in light of the opening ceremony, Russia’s being banned from the Olympics was a blessing in disguise! If I were Putin I’d tweet Macron a personal thank you for not making Russia a party to that abomination!

*edit to add: @Aeneas Right behind you my friend!🤣

Due the backfire, they no longer know how to censor.

Good, bishops of the rest of the world should to do the same. Although, one would like them to be more forceful in their complaint, but okay, it's worse than nothing.
Olympic Games: French bishops deplore “scenes of mockery of Christianity”.

In a statement issued the day after the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games, which took place on the River Seine on Friday July 26, the French Bishops' Conference hailed “marvellous moments of beauty and joy, rich in emotion”. However, the bishops sent their thoughts “to Christians on every continent who have been hurt by the outrageousness and provocation of certain scenes”.
After the ceremony, which was broadcast on mondovision, many leaders of other religious denominations expressed their solidarity with the French Catholic Church, according to the press release.

Faced with demands for explanations, Michaël Aloïsio, spokesman for the Paris 2024 Olympic Organizing Committee, reacted on Franceinfo on Saturday July 27: “We're taking it upon ourselves to move the lines”.
That sounded like: “We take note of your complaint which we don't give a damn because we did it with all the intention to annoy you and thus the majority of the population, and if you don't like it, we don't care”.

I saw in a Danish news video, that prices for spectators to go in to watch the OL opening ceremony last night ranged from €500 to €2700.

The main Danish newspaper, Jyllandsposten (the one with the Muhammed drawings years ago) and which used to be a conservative newspaper, wrote that it was a wild success and the best ever. Only far right people (which is anyone who doesn't like this freak show) didn't like it according to the newspaper and framed the people from the various parties in the worst possible light. One was Beatrix von Storch from the German AfD, who they presented as the grandchild to Hitler's finance minister, thus making sure that readers wouldn't want to listen to such a person. The Western press is really in the thrall of the globalist cabal.

Good, bishops of the rest of the world should to do the same. Although, one would like them to be more forceful in their complaint, but okay, it's worse than nothing.
Olympic Games: French bishops deplore “scenes of mockery of Christianity”.
This article seems to be aimed at 6-year-olds kids. It talks about everything so as not to mention the dark and perverse scene of the last supper of Jesus. It's normal, it's the Vatican that published this article. And everyone knows that the Vatican, that nest of vipers, is in favour of Agenda 2030.

It ends with satanist Celine Dion, coming back from where, by the way? singing to God and to Love. She was almost dying and here she is in the Zenith of the Eiffel Tower. How strange. What kind of syrup did she take to come back from the dead?

Back
Top Bottom