Organic Portals: Human variation

it's said in the transcripts that we shouldn't consider every other human we encounter in life as a potential organic portal type because sometimes it takes years to recognize them, and on the other hand we can never be 100% sure.

i sometimes have a issue thinking about half of people i interact are ops, they seem perfectly normal. i know mimicking souled individuals is their modus operandi, but still.

i wish there is some better way to recognize them.
You are right that we shouldn’t be trying to categorize every person we meet. I think it’s important to be aware that they exist. There is a reason that we were told about them. We are given information that we need in order to grow and survive in this dimension. It would be easier if there was a clear way to recognize them but I suppose this is part of our learning experience. Learning is fun, 🤗

If you look at the numbers, what the C's gave us back then, about 2 million OP's on Earth
Hello Sybill, I think you are making a small mistake with the numbers, the C's have always talked about the distribution of the number of OP's and people with a soul was 50/50 on earth (for the balance). The 2 million you're talking about is, I think, the number of souled people who were replaced by alien souls (after hospital visit) ... From what I remember. Maybe a member of the forum can find the quote of the C's for that ? Personally, I don't know how to do ... 😔

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

*italics and underlining are mine*
One of the longtime members of the group then wanted to know if any of us had ever encountered one of these "organic portals" and if so, would the C's identify one for the sake of instruction.

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

From here: Organic Portals - Quantum Future Group

Hello Sybill, I think you are making a small mistake with the numbers, the C's have always talked about the distribution of the number of OP's and people with a soul was 50/50 on earth (for the balance). The 2 million you're talking about is, I think, the number of souled people who were replaced by alien souls (after hospital visit) ... From what I remember. Maybe a member of the forum can find the quote of the C's for that ? Personally, I don't know how to do ... 😔
Thank you for correcting me. :) You were right. So it makes more sense.

....The 2 million you're talking about is, I think, the number of souled people who were replaced by alien souls (after hospital visit) ... From what I remember. Maybe a member of the forum can find the quote of the C's for that ? Personally, I don't know how to do ... 😔
Are you thinking of the 2 million reanimated beings? If so session 21 October 1995 mentioned 2 million.
Q: (L) Now, a reanimated corpse that has been animated by infusion of some form of an energy pattern... (SV) Is it 'chi' energy, maybe? (L) What if the reanimated corpse dies again, I mean, you have got to understand here, that we perceive the soul as being the animating force of the physical body, and when the soul is gone, the body dies. Is that correct?

A: You are making assumptions based on limited data.

Q: (L) OK, well, will you expand my database by telling me how a corpse can be reanimated if not done by a... if not with a soul?

A: Complex technology, using electronic bio-generation frequency matching, combined with extremely high frequency radio beacon transmitters for tracking and control of all functions, including thought pattern mimic and emotional frequency vibrational rate modulation!!!!

Q: (L) If they're doing this, does it make the physical body...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The blood, the heartbeat and everything...

A: All functions, including cellular, duplicated.

Q: (SV) What about the aura? (L) Would a being such as this still have an aura?

A: Projected.

Q: (L) OK, that would be projected, along with all of the frequencies, and everything else. Now... (SV) Are there a lot of dead people walking around?

A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested.

Q: (L) Is there any way that a normal person would be able to identify such a being?

A: No.

Q: (L) Approximately how many of this type of being are walking around on our planet, acting like normal people?

A: 2,000,000.

Q: (L) Approximately 2 million?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK...

A: You, Laura, have come in contact with 7 of them!

My little ponderings on this.

I am not very comfortable with the idea, to call these people 'another race'. It kinda suggests that some are superior to others. Like a superior race vs an inferior race. I might be completely wrong but I would be more lenient to call these people soul impaired.
If you look at the numbers, what the C's gave us back then, about 2 million OP's on Earth, that would not add up. Why? Because as to my experience, full souled people are outnumbered by soul impaired, or OP's. I would say, the ratio is 1/3 and 2/3. I can count on one hand how many full souled people I met in the last 15 years. It could be, that OP's are part of this large soul impaired group.
So, if you look at the sheer number of soul impaireds, For a full souled person, it is difficult to find another full souled one.

Another important factor. The reality of having a soul in this time on Earth. I cannot speak for anybody else, I can only rely on my experience and the experience of others, close to me.

Having a soul is difficult in a soulless world. I feel too much, too much love, too much pain, too much empathy than most. I tend to have periods when I feel depressed when I experience fear, or I have so much love, that I could hug the whole world. (I don't think it's being Bipolar, Its having heart, and soul). A full souled person tends to suffer greatly in this world from childhood because everything and everyone telling you, that having a beating heart and compassionate soul is actually an impairment. You don't need these things for getting more money, power, or sex.

So what happens? After years of indoctrination, the full souled will believe, that the problem is inside her. Confidence is completely lost. What can she do? Find somebody who doesn't have these problems. And who doesn't have these problems? The soul impaired.

Of course, it doesn't work in the long run. The full souled believes that everybody is just like her inside, with the full spectrum of emotions. That is not true, but it takes time to find out because the full souled is kinda naive. It could take years and a couple of children. But parenthood is a good test. It is usually very evident when you see the soul impaired parent interacting with a full souled child. It's heartbreaking. The full souled pics up her handbag and her children and leave.

This takes us to the next question: Could a soul impaired and full souled couple have a full souled child? I say it is very probable. At least 50/50. Both of my children have well-developed beautiful souls despite the odds.

These are my reflections.
I was also uncomfortable with the idea of branding half of humankind as belonging to another species. But when you look at the history of the world, there have been many human species on Earth and it seems that it's only recently that this diversity collapsed. When I look at it from that angle find it easier to deal with that piece of information.

My reluctance also came from the fact that, should that information be made public and acknowledged by the media, it would polarize the population again. I doubt most people would be able to have a nuanced response, and it would lead to horrors.
One just have to watch how some are ready to treat the Black Peoples as "untermenschen", just because they tend to score lower in IQ tests than other groups, or to call for the murder of Whites because of things other Whites did centuries ago. Most people aren't ready to hear this.

After reading the comments about the designation of "other race", I agree that it isn't really accurate and so, have changed the header of the thread. I think that OPs are just a variation of types of humans.

As to genetics, the system of recombination of genes seems to me to suggest that being 'fully souled' or not is pretty much subject to that and such can pop up anywhere and OPs too. Genetic inheritance isn't a linear thing.

It all brings up a lot of questions. For example if I think I've identified an OP in my family, then the genetics are there. If that's the case, then what are the odds that I'm OP too? Would I even ask that question if I was? How do I really know if I have a soul? I remember someone here saying somthing along the lines of it's probably better to assume one is an OP and work from there. The odds are 50:50! Can one be say 25% OP and 75% souled?

It all brings up a lot of questions. For example if I think I've identified an OP in my family, then the genetics are there. If that's the case, then what are the odds that I'm OP too? Would I even ask that question if I was? How do I really know if I have a soul? I remember someone here saying somthing along the lines of it's probably better to assume one is an OP and work from there. The odds are 50:50! Can one be say 25% OP and 75% souled?
Yes I agree.

There is a phrase from the C's, in which they say that when someone is in the process of "growth" of the soul, the control system will "insert" more OP people in their life (I am paraphrasing).

Reading this I thought it was a bad thing, but maybe it is not.

Both parties benefit.

How can we learn if we do not "suffer" and also "enjoy" his company?

In fact, I think that inserting more "units" can help the growing soul, although what the control system may be looking for, is that the "seeker" gets lost in the forest.

There is a saying in my country: "Tell me what you brag about and I will tell you what you lack."

It all brings up a lot of questions. For example if I think I've identified an OP in my family, then the genetics are there. If that's the case, then what are the odds that I'm OP too? Would I even ask that question if I was? How do I really know if I have a soul? I remember someone here saying somthing along the lines of it's probably better to assume one is an OP and work from there. The odds are 50:50! Can one be say 25% OP and 75% souled

What you says is something i agree. Since i was a kid i was interested in the subject of the Soul, and whenever the subject came up and they asked me if i had a soul, my answer was the same, "I don't know."

This is where discerning and discovering come into play that in the society we live in, education and competition in almost all areas lead us to the STS side. So taking that as a kickstart for self-discovery is where one can shine a little light on all the programs that we have and start little by little to control them.

Another point i fell on is the "identify OPs". If we are going to practice, i would say that the vast majority of people with whom we interact have "OP attitudes". well that's pretty subjective considering the above, we were raised and shaped by psychopaths and OPs. That does not mean that they really are, but the attitudes, ways of treating others and the way of interacting are a chain of "normal" and that is where trying to know ourselves comes into play to cut that chain and finish acting that way.

As for the question of whether i have a soul, i say again, i do not know, but having examples and acquiring knowledge of what it is to have a soul, i can choose to act that way in the most impeccable way that i can at the moment. It is not easy, but not impossible, at least try.

A really simple example would be sort of as follows: an individual is hired as a sailor/worker on a ship of some sort. He is taught by rote and experience that safety is important and that safety depends on order, organization, putting everything in its proper place and in usable condition, always putting ropes away properly because you may need them in an instant and won't have time to untangle them, etc, etc. Of course, it would take some time to learn this, but with a captain who is strict and demanding, the individual would soon understand that this sort of thing is crucial and could be life-saving. He's able to learn it.

But then, in any other environment, the guy slacks off, doesn't seem to be able to apply the principle of order, precaution, anticipating problems and being prepared for them in any other context. His home is a mess, nothing is ever put away where it belongs and prepared for the next use. He has an emergency and can't find his tools, his flashlight; his clothes are not put away and he can't dress fast enough to take care of an emergency; can't find his shoes, etc. So, as a consequence, a sudden emergency such as a burglar, tornado, stove-top fire, exploding water pipe, injury of family member needing immediate care, etc, completely overtakes him and he is helpless because he is not prepared. He was able to learn the principle only in the context of his job and having a boss/captain order him to behave in a certain way and the value of doing so. At home, he did not perceive that life, itself, is similar to working on a ship: one always needs to be prepared.

That's just a general, sort of inclusive example, but I'm sure you have noted people who have a very narrow range of competence, but in other situations that are dynamically similar, appear to be clueless and unable to understand that this other situation is, in principle, similar to the one in which they are able to act intelligently.

My goodness, that's like "in a blacksmith's house, wooden knife". Would it also apply to something simpler like not helping with chores and responsibility in our own home but we do it in someone else's home? I don't listen to my captain at home, and my boat is neglected, but if I get another boat I take it safe and sound to another port?

I sadly noticed this trend. I came across people, who are not capable of reason or making a connection from one thing to another. They say something and then do something completely different, or listen to you, agree with you, then act in a completely different way.

Another one I noticed, the alarmingly rising number of fibbers. They are not really liars, because they don't seem to do this to archive anything, they seem to do it by habit. They just consistently falsify little things to the extend, that you don't trust them anymore whatever they say. It is very annoying. They seem to create a constant false excitement around themselves to make their life seem sort of epic. Magnifying little details into breaking news and presenting these things as major happenings. When you confront them, they look either blank or quickly adjust their statement, but they carry on anyway. Could those people be OP'?
So what happens? After years of indoctrination, the full souled will believe, that the problem is inside her. Confidence is completely lost. What can she do? Find somebody who doesn't have these problems. And who doesn't have these problems? The soul impaired.

I see this happen all too often. I don't know what to say about the world percentage of OP but the fact that one can observe that in our lives if the percentage of people who fulfill these traits increases in a direct and indirect way, it is a sign to pay more attention and especially when it is about people we have trusted for a long time and more in these times where we are going to need help from the right people, of the same frequency, etc. These are times where we must do evaluation and debugging. My mother and I have some close people under observation due to that kind of behavior, we have very similar experiences lately.

At the same time I wonder what if we are also observing people who are not necessarily OP being influenced in some way due to their emotional weakness and who have lost that battle? for example, emotionally damaged people who have become spiteful and who tell me that I lack malice (maliciousness). I don't know exactly what they are referring to, because if I must emulate and reflect the same (oddly as they emulate the soul), the answer is not in being the same as them or worse. I don't have to hurt others because they have hurt me. It's like a little temptation that invites us to be part of the same cycle. The divide and conquer within us, the eternal fight through us, becoming the damaged soul precisely because they certainly change and adjust what they say to the point of confusing your thoughts.

When you confront them, they look either blank or quickly adjust their statement, but they carry on anyway.

This is something that worries me because I have had to lie foolishly and do that to avoid something worse when I have come across people like that and I know that say no, can be worse than telling the truth. And I have also seen that face that describes when I expose them. So it is possible that even we ourselves adopt certain types of similar attitudes according to the social dynamics to which we are most exposed.

the vast majority of people with whom we interact have "OP attitudes". well that's pretty subjective considering the above, we were raised and shaped by psychopaths and OPs. That does not mean that they really are, but the attitudes, ways of treating others and the way of interacting are a chain of "normal" and that is where trying to know ourselves comes into play to cut that chain and finish acting that way.

If you cannot identify yourself with robotic and psychopathic tendencies, could you still be a robot or psychopath? I have yet to come across a psychopath who would identify her/himself as a psychopath. Would it be, that only those who recognize these false and negative tendencies are the ones who are not born with these tendencies? The vast majority of people never ever question the normal, they just follow the normal blindly. They don't try to break the chain, on the contrary, they hold on to their dear chains. Would you not think, that those who do try to break the chain are the ones who probably have a full spectrum soul? Questioning the Normal is a healthy indication of something more than being a 'blend'.

Back
Top Bottom