Organic Portals: Human variation

'One Cycle' compared to 'One lifetime' let alone 30+ years, is quite a difference; assuming you're referring to a Cycle as the 350,000 year Cycle? I recall from one of the Reincarnation books I read that one particular Soul had spent 50+ lifetimes struggling with the Lessons of Envy and failed each time. So the learning would seem to be gradual and dependent on the Souls willingness/stubbornness to learn whatever particular lesson(s) relevant to its Learning Profile. So I don't necessarily think if someone isn't showing signs of improvement (even after decades) implies they're an OP.
Cycle in my post indicated one life cycle - birth to death - I asked if no progress/growth for 50+ years is an intimation/hint/clue that one is an OP or not a single souled being…I am not saying it implies/says/indicates one is an OP…

With the recent sessions talking about some people don’t have an inner voice/observer well it would be hard to grow/evolve without that ability…

Again looking for trend/clues based on ubiquitous nature of things.

A lot of human have personality disorders so it’s a constant here on 3D earth for a reason so maybe we can use that reason as a hint

Cycle in my post indicated one life cycle - birth to death - I asked if no progress/growth for 50+ years is an intimation/hint/clue that one is an OP or not a single souled being…I am not saying it implies/says/indicates one is an OP…

With the recent sessions talking about some people don’t have an inner voice/observer well it would be hard to grow/evolve without that ability…

Again looking for trend/clues based on ubiquitous nature of things.
Ok I understand. Thanks for the clarification.
A lot of human have personality disorders so it’s a constant here on 3D earth for a reason so maybe we can use that reason as a hint
I would think a lot of humans have personality disorders largely due to the Psychopathic influence of our reality…

However, I do recall the Cs saying something in regard to people who are Bi-Polar; something along the lines of they are or more likely to be OPs?

So perhaps there is some clue within certain Personality Disorders while in others there may not be?

I guess ultimately, it doesn't matter in the sense that we can never truly know another's self (or lack of). Because there are incarnated souls in all stages of learning and there are OPs that range from mindless to psycho. And living in truth, striving to be STO, could help either one; either directly or indirectly.

This person allegedly cannot enact on inner monologue; however, she can “think” in picture. She describes her thought process as a fast fleeting “movie” she also uses this to reflect on past decisions but it happens so fast that she “gets over it” very quickly. Perhaps there are levels of “memory data access/processing” that organic portals possess. Kind of like AI scanning archive of images to create a match from a request. It kind of reminds me of how a dog learns. They can only reflect on “bad actions” if you catch them in the act at that moment. And they usually forget and can’t recall what they “did wrong” thus confusing them.

This is really intriguing. Do you think that's a sign of being an OP? It could be; but it also makes me think of spirits who communicate in images like that. And wasn't language actually a corruption of original thought? Because the thought is the pure thing that's then put into words which slightly diminishes it...

I never really thought about the different ways in which I think before.

I guess ultimately, it doesn't matter in the sense that we can never truly know another's self (or lack of). Because there are incarnated souls in all stages of learning and there are OPs that range from mindless to psycho. And living in truth, striving to be STO, could help either one; either directly or indirectly.
I haz to disagree , knowledge of self helps discern when one is not/ is dealing with op's.

I haz to disagree , knowledge of self helps discern when one is not/ is dealing with op's.
I mean in the sense that dealing with an OP or not, I would act the same way I think. But id really like to hear your opinion. In what ways would you act differently to someone who is an OP?

I mean in the sense that dealing with an OP or not, I would act the same way I think. But id really like to hear your opinion. In what ways would you act differently to someone who is an OP?
I guess I would be more on guard now I think about it. But I don't know that Id DO anything differently.

I would act the same way I think. But id really like to hear your opinion. In what ways would you act differently to someone who is an OP?
:-D Egads , I did setup myself for that one nicely eh ? The best ( and perhaps only) answer that i can give objectively haz to be from gnosis , inner non-confluence + outer considering , which from a 3rd party observing might be categorized as stoicism , but here means much more , and , in this sense , indeed , doing , not differently , since regarding OP's , there's no there there ( and additionally one has to consider whatever programing they have been instructed to ) . But all of this must be guarded by self-knowledge . It's what i call giving nothing to nothing . Hope this helps.

:-D Egads , I did setup myself for that one nicely eh ? The best ( and perhaps only) answer that i can give objectively haz to be from gnosis , inner non-confluence + outer considering , which from a 3rd party observing might be categorized as stoicism , but here means much more , and , in this sense , indeed , doing , not differently , since regarding OP's , there's no there there ( and additionally one has to consider whatever programing they have been instructed to ) . But all of this must be guarded by self-knowledge . It's what i call giving nothing to nothing . Hope this helps.
I think I understand...like not giving weight to what they are saying, not giving your energy to a situation or conversation where it's being leeched?

Ok , i'll try to expand my answer , yes " like not giving (...) " , but as per gnosis this is not easy , humans are emotionally driven ( as three centered beings ) , at roughly 40% of the total population , they ain't so easy to avoid , as externally driven things , their modus operandi is always one, of , non-individuated response to external events, from one event to the next to the next (...), and their words always find some place with each other , despite being senseless when , witnessed in a broader context. Personally i've taken to call them hollow people , armed with ( self-) knowledge one realizes that its not merely, not giving energy (whateva else ) , for their existence , being generous with words , is guided by entirely different rules.

Ok I understand. Thanks for the clarification.

I would think a lot of humans have personality disorders largely due to the Psychopathic influence of our reality…

However, I do recall the Cs saying something in regard to people who are Bi-Polar; something along the lines of they are or more likely to be OPs?

So perhaps there is some clue within certain Personality Disorders while in others there may not be?
Those with personality disorders… Non psychopath type as that’s another animal have poor reality testing and live mostly in fantasy however I am not just talking about personality disorders, cluster B, bi polar, histrionic, narcissistic I am more talking about those disorders and the fact that some human organisms with those disorders do NOT improve or get worse over decades and decades there are no inner instruments, WILL or strong desire to change. In others with these disorders they are able to have healthy relationships, live close to reality and may still have the disorder traits but they are mitigated…I am more focusing on the humans that have poor reality testing, their disorder traits don’t get better and they “buffer” a 4th way term the negative effects and how they affects them all their life. I believe this could indicate an OP and or a young soul that needs more life cycles to be able to recalibrate themselves

This is apparently unrelated to the OP topic. I just wish there was a practical point of view here in the message thread on this topic.

I work with young children and it is amazing to see them move through the Delta/Theta/Alpha brainwave states over months. As they wake up from a powerful 'dreamy' state only occasionally, then these periods become longer and longer.
Unfortunately, talking to most people (probably souled) you can recognize a similar 'dreamy' state. For some reason, there can be countless reasons for this, they get stuck in the familiar brain waves from their early ages.
There is no logical conclusion, no inquisitive mentality, no questioning of 'facts'. You know this.

But I will give an example of my own, which will make my point clearer.
I was born into an 'ordinary' family, I loved reading from the very first moment a book came into my hands. I guess I can say that I was a smart kid with excellent grades.
Then on a sunny Monday afternoon when I was 11 years old, my mother died on the floor of my room, of a heart attack.
This moment then defined my life for many years, it completely restrained my cognitive abilities. (There were no adults around us who could handle this situation, they too were in shock for years.) I didn't think, if possible I turned off my brain so that I didn't have to understand the world around me. I became a vegetable so to say. For very long years.
I sought refuge in religion, but for most of my days I was numb, although I seemed to function as a human being....until one day I had a completely unintentional and spontaneous Kundalini awakening.

During my day I meet, presumably, souled people and OPs. Most people are by now (souled) carrying so much trauma (this life and past lives together) that they have become almost desensitized. We have accumulated so much trauma on this planet that I am deeply grateful that I remember and was able to pull myself together. (Not by myself.)

We never know for whom the moment will come when they 'wake up'. As I have experienced in my life, my awakening came more from 'the other side' in the form of a spiritual slap (Kundalini awakening).
I agree with the information about the soulless people, but not all sleeping or seemingly soulless people are who we think they are.
I just wanted it to be here in the message stream.
Thank you for reading.

Back
Top Bottom