Organic Portals: Human variation

Ok, so less like AI, more like animals. And susceptible to being fed on, brainwashed etc. in the same way others are...

So next question, can they truly love another person? Or is that only possible if there is individualization?

Do they dream?

This is most likely answered somewhere already, sorry. But...

Basically I'm imagining the OPs like an AI, correct? They can only go as far as their programming, or mimicking can get them, but they can be used very easily for all sorts of things by the 4th Dimension STS, who would be like hackers. They can't feel empathy, they aren't creative...

So are they used for feeding STS as well? Because it seems like their emotions would be very shallow, not as much "sustenance" there.

Also, when we game-plan prior to incarnating, and are given options of different DNA matches, are these OPs? Because they are portals, so are they the portals we incarnate through? And if no soul chooses that body it is born as an OP?

Hello @Al3on, I notice that this is your first post here. You are invited to write an introduction in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Ok, so less like AI, more like animals. And susceptible to being fed on, brainwashed etc. in the same way others are...

So next question, can they truly love another person? Or is that only possible if there is individualization?

Do they dream?
I don't see any reason why they can't love or dream, but if I am wrong, please correct me.
When it comes to love, everyone is capable of loving as much as their limitations (current and past life traumas) allow.
And dreams are mostly information processing.
We are all going through the same development process, some have only just started, many are already well ahead... if we imagine the system in a linear time stream.

If you don't mind, I'll share the quote that always helps me handle this topic properly:
Ramana Maharshi was asked one time...
How are we supposed to treat others?
And his answers was simple this:
There are no others.

(Of course, I am talking about the phenomenon in general, and I do not intend to go into details such as negative portals in this message.)

Back
Top Bottom