Organic Portals: Human variation

Ok, so less like AI, more like animals. And susceptible to being fed on, brainwashed etc. in the same way others are...

So next question, can they truly love another person? Or is that only possible if there is individualization?

Do they dream?

This is most likely answered somewhere already, sorry. But...

Basically I'm imagining the OPs like an AI, correct? They can only go as far as their programming, or mimicking can get them, but they can be used very easily for all sorts of things by the 4th Dimension STS, who would be like hackers. They can't feel empathy, they aren't creative...

So are they used for feeding STS as well? Because it seems like their emotions would be very shallow, not as much "sustenance" there.

Also, when we game-plan prior to incarnating, and are given options of different DNA matches, are these OPs? Because they are portals, so are they the portals we incarnate through? And if no soul chooses that body it is born as an OP?

Hello @Al3on, I notice that this is your first post here. You are invited to write an introduction in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Ok, so less like AI, more like animals. And susceptible to being fed on, brainwashed etc. in the same way others are...

So next question, can they truly love another person? Or is that only possible if there is individualization?

Do they dream?
I don't see any reason why they can't love or dream, but if I am wrong, please correct me.
When it comes to love, everyone is capable of loving as much as their limitations (current and past life traumas) allow.
And dreams are mostly information processing.
We are all going through the same development process, some have only just started, many are already well ahead... if we imagine the system in a linear time stream.

If you don't mind, I'll share the quote that always helps me handle this topic properly:
Ramana Maharshi was asked one time...
How are we supposed to treat others?
And his answers was simple this:
There are no others.

(Of course, I am talking about the phenomenon in general, and I do not intend to go into details such as negative portals in this message.)

They can't feel empathy, they aren't creative...
I don't think they can feel for others, but they might be creative. Wasn't it those chimera types that were said to be closer to the source and more creative than souled humans? Though I don't know if those beings are also OPs.

So are they used for feeding STS as well? Because it seems like their emotions would be very shallow, not as much "sustenance" there.
Yeah maybe not as "nutritious". Being easily manipulable, their consciousness isn't as complex. They might be more of an indirect food source.

Also, when we game-plan prior to incarnating, and are given options of different DNA matches, are these OPs?
We are born from and into OP families statistically. But it makes you wonder if certain bodies are reserved as OPs or souled beings, no? Effectively, we're all OPs until the soul is seated and grown. There was that part about humanity incarnating into apes and changing their DNA. I suppose it's contractual among souls and soul pools in 5D? Just some thoughts.

Do they dream?
I could easily be wrong also, but I would say it depends from who's point of view you think of 'truly loving' someone ?
OP loves you 'truly' basically for what it gains from you. Like a dog. Feed me, walk me, throw me a stick.
Does not have capacity to love you for who you really are through seeing, hearing, knowing, understanding like souled person can.
OP simply does not have a need for anything deeper or more important than that.
Not any kind of grow or selfimprovement because that kind of effort or even pain is apstract to them - something just unnecessary.
When it comes to human relations. Just pure selfishness and hedonism
When it comes to material possesions and they are a bit more willing to make such sacrefice to gain something.
They can observe and imitate emotions, act upon and manipulate according to their goal probably without really having them.
Now, I know this sounds like all OP's are narccisists or psychos, they are probably not - but this is how I see them.

" Now, I know this sounds like all OP's are narcissists or psychos (...) " , in most ways , OP's are closer to psychos than any , potentially souled , since their locus of " movement " is always exterrnal , this does lead to (somewhat ) often perceiving them as self-centered , but this is merely context dependant, ( and of course subject to programing as well ).

As the concept of Love is so distorted, then, I believe that almost no one can love from or with the truth, so, if an organic portal is the mirror of what it learns, it could be said that it is a distorted love and of course without “shine” that is to say diminished or a mocked love.
I don't see any reason why they can't love or dream, but if I am wrong, please correct me.
If you don't mind, I'll share the quote that always helps me handle this topic properly:
Ramana Maharshi was asked one time...
How are we supposed to treat others?
And his answers was simple this:
There are no others.

(Of course, I am talking about the phenomenon in general, and I do not intend to go into details such as negative portals in this message.)
I think that phrase There are no others ((because everything is an illusion) is profoundly true, but in terms of 3D where polarity is destiny where we choose with free will: Service to Others ,SO or Service to Self ,SS, the Knowledge (which is action based in dealing with Others) of knowing who Others are - ETs, OPs, robots, AI, etc. - is critical for one to use wisdom and insight in dealing with Others. It is important to understand that an OP lacks a soul and therefore higher centers that allow him to develop feelings and associations in the more complex feelings and the “negative portals” you refer to are those of the psychopathy branch and as Maya says are motivated by survival and material sense, I believe it is an unconscious way of enduring or clinging to matter.

OP loves you 'truly' basically for what it gains from you. Like a dog. Feed me, walk me, throw me a stick.
Does not have capacity to love you for who you really are through seeing, hearing, knowing, understanding like souled person can.
Not any kind of grow or selfimprovement because that kind of effort or even pain is apstract to them - something just unnecessary.
Since OPs do have a group soul and the capacity to eventually develop an individual soul, the question is what helps them do that.

It even seems that they would have to develop at least the "fundamentals" of an individual soul in just one lifetime, because otherwise they just go back to the group soul. Though I have no idea how group souls function exactly when they are in the process of becoming many individual souls in 3D.

Thank you for your responses. I think I'm beginning to understand.
Even before beginning to read The Wave books I did have a distinct impression that some people were different. I couldn't explain in what way but it felt almost like they weren't...inquisitive? Like if I had a deep conversation with someone, I'd go home and think about it and wonder this or that and the next day have so much more to add. And the other person could still be where I left them in the conversation.

I could easily be wrong also, but I would say it depends from who's point of view you think of 'truly loving' someone ?
When it comes to human relations. Just pure selfishness and hedonism
When it comes to material possesions and they are a bit more willing to make such sacrefice to gain something.
They can observe and imitate emotions, act upon and manipulate according to their goal probably without really having them.
Now, I know this sounds like all OP's are narccisists or psychos, they are probably not - but this is how I see them.
Like dogs? I don't think so. Dogs love you. OP I think they do not know how to love, to feel for you, to care. Dogs and cats yes.

Like dogs? I don't think so. Dogs love you. OP I think they do not know how to love, to feel for you, to care. Dogs and cats yes.
We might think of dogs better than of some people probably because dogs can be absolutely loyal when treated well. Also it's easier with them because we can choose the right dog for ourselves. It's more complicated with people especially when we are bound with them.
Q: (L) Do dogs feel love?

A: Dogs feel need as love.
I think most of the people feel love as need, souled or otherwise. It's our basic ego thing. For me it takes a conscious effort to separate a need from a more pure feeling and I still can't say that it's love. Going this direction, yes. There is so much to learn yet.

We might think of dogs better than of some people probably because dogs can be absolutely loyal when treated well. Also it's easier with them because we can choose the right dog for ourselves. It's more complicated with people especially when we are bound with them.

I think most of the people feel love as need, souled or otherwise. It's our basic ego thing. For me it takes a conscious effort to separate a need from a more pure feeling and I still can't say that it's love. Going this direction, yes. There so much to learn yet.
You are right, we have many things to learn about humans and dogs also. We know so little about everything, I talk about me.:-[

As the concept of Love is so distorted, then, I believe that almost no one can love from or with the truth, so, if an organic portal is the mirror of what it learns, it could be said that it is a distorted love and of course without “shine” that is to say diminished or a mocked love.

I think that phrase There are no others ((because everything is an illusion) is profoundly true, but in terms of 3D where polarity is destiny where we choose with free will: Service to Others ,SO or Service to Self ,SS, the Knowledge (which is action based in dealing with Others) of knowing who Others are - ETs, OPs, robots, AI, etc. - is critical for one to use wisdom and insight in dealing with Others. It is important to understand that an OP lacks a soul and therefore higher centers that allow him to develop feelings and associations in the more complex feelings and the “negative portals” you refer to are those of the psychopathy branch and as Maya says are motivated by survival and material sense, I believe it is an unconscious way of enduring or clinging to matter.
Thank you for your message, and help me understand this topic better.

I just wanted to point out in my message that since I don't know with absolute certainty who the other person is (random people, the bus driver, the cashier..), my reaction is the important.
Knowledge is crucial from the point of view of achieving my proper polarization as an STO.
Knowledge protects me, knowledge helps me navigate in this world, and what is most important, leads me further along the service to others path.
That's why the quote, as a reminder, to see myself, my reaction every time when I have to react with an other person (with soul or OP) on daily basis.

Do they dream?

When you are the one feeding your dog, it obviously has a desire to keep you around and remain in harmony with you, when you are petting it and comforting it, those are "good" feelings that it associates with, and wants them to keep coming. I would even argue in cases where dog's seem to valiantly defend their owners, it is derived from the fact that the dog see's the elimination of its owner as the elimination of it being fed and having what it wants. When you leave a dog, it is feeling of abandonment and loss of access to its comfort and survival. Dog's are loyal because you are their feeders.

None of these things equate to "love" in what I would call a human/traditional sense. It also does not mean they are "evil" beings.. they simply aren't at the level where they can step outside of themselves in a sentient manner and procure a more sophisticated level of emotions that a soul can.

I generally consider OP's to be exactly that. They are beings that are not sentient.. period. They do not have the hardware to affiliate with things that we generally would consider higher human emotions.. they can simply mimic them, which is just another attempt to accrue more, the same way a dog is always on the lookout for food.

I think part of the reason that OP's seem to be so horrible is that we are not naturally supposed to exist in harmony with them. 4th D STS obviously uses them, im sure on more than just our planet, to essentially cause a rift in a population and consistent chaos by having souls forced to interact with them.. They create a system that is designed to augment people without empathy and this essentially leads to what we have today, an entire world dominated by the soulless, who are used as proxies for an even more dominant force, in the 4th D STS.

I think if things panned out naturally, without the intervention of the aliens, the portals might have gone through however many thousand years of development where they were the apex species on the planet, and perhaps after enough time, with the right trajectory and events that happened, souls would begin to develop.

I dont think 4th D STS feeds on portals. I could definitely be wrong about this, because they have the lower centers.. but it seems to me they are more used as vectors of attacks on souls, so that 4th D can then feed on the souls. The actual experience of this type of thing can be a myriad of different things.. something as simple as you being publically embarassed by one, or something as extreme as a 4th Density being sending waves of information through a realm curtain to trigger the portal to attack you with a knife... Something like that.

There is a genetic component as well, which is something our species hasn't reached in terms of technological prowess.. but I think a part of the 4th Density experience with 3rd density would be akin to manipulating the genetics of certain people/bloodlines/families over periods of thousands of years so that the right events take place in our world.. Something I am having a hard time finding the words for.. but time does not exist to them as it does for us, so a "day at work" for them could be planting a genetic component in to someone 10 000 years ago, someone that has the right probabilities to effect the world in a certain way, and then attempting to sort of usher those genetics forward down the right path so that this line of tyranny both persists and amplifies.. making sure psychopaths end up remaining in power throughout the ages. It all gets so complex when I think about it. Remarkable how much more advanced 4th D is.

I think part of the reason that OP's seem to be so horrible is that we are not naturally supposed to exist in harmony with them. 4th D STS obviously uses them, im sure on more than just our planet, to essentially cause a rift in a population and consistent chaos by having souls forced to interact with them.. They create a system that is designed to augment people without empathy and this essentially leads to what we have today, an entire world dominated by the soulless, who are used as proxies for an even more dominant force, in the 4th D STS.
It is possible that on 3D STO worlds OPs can exist in harmony with beings who already developed individual souls. After all, OPs are a natural progression step of group souls graduating from 2D to 3D and then devoping individual souls. Maybe on those 3D STO worlds 4D STO and 6D STO also help more directly, instead of the manipulations of 4D STS.

Back
Top Bottom