Organic Portals: Human variation

anart said:
Hi Luke,

I think it's really important to remember that it's almost impossible to tell an OP from a non-OP. The idea that you think that movies are having a lot of OP characters in them means that you think it is easy to tell and OP from a non-OP. It's not. Most of the time it is impossible to do so.

I think this is true, it is not that simple as seeing an animal, the way he acts. There is this video about supossedely a psycho but I know people like that that is in that way because of the pain in their hearts ans suffer and in a way helping them to learn but with that learning, it comes suffer, andb elieve me if you see it superficially you see a pschopath, maybe that applies what the cass say about some soul in struggle.

Maybe the only way to recognize an OP with an NON-OP is hearing their thoughts... lol becaus the real being of one person is in their toughts, except of that is in their choices and how do you say it in english? fruits or whatever.

edit

lol now I see, yes that guy from the video is a psycho, I think you were saying that because maybe he was cold and kind of obscure or like some batman, but he is kinda joker, or it could be as anart says a ponelarized guy or some arrogant one, being arrogant does not mean being OP there are some good and kind OP, there should be, the cass say that usually very good people are OP, prisioners or criminals are usually souled people

Confusion regarding OP's

I have read the article on OP's several times. (at least) I am almost finished TSHOTW. And I still don't get why OP's are pre-adamic. As I understand it, OP's are post Adamic... but they are pre-adamic right? :-[

I seem to be under some sort of Vulcan mind trick when I read about it.... or I'm daft. If someone could 'guide' me to where this is described, I would appreciate it.

Am I the only one who is confused by this?

As I understand it, they are apart of the natural order, the transition between 2nd and 3rd density, before a individual soul starts to grow, they still have a connection to the 2d soul group....right? That they were hijacked so to speak long ago to be used as pshcopaths for the STS. So basically they have always been around...right? Or wrong?

I dont want the answer spoon fed to me, but maybe there is another article that may explain it in a way my mind can make sense of it.

The article on OP's is one of my favorite article's so this really frustrates me when I read that OP's are pre-adamic.
I think that after reading the OP article so many time's I would get it. If that is the only place that explains it... then so be it.... I'll read it again and again till it sinks in... but maybe I'm missing some other reading on it.... again... I don't know. :headbash:

As far as I can tell it was described in TSHOTW too.... and I still don't get it. Maybe it will be explained again at the end of TSWOTW. I am in the middle of the third last chapter, Im My Own Grandpa pg410. But then again, I dont think I am getting allot of what TSHOTW is all about either.... but from reading other coments here on the forum, I am not alone on that. It is allot to digest.

Re: Confusion regarding OP's

That thread should clear up confusion of OPs with psychopaths and generally give some perspective on them. As for the question here of the terms pre-adamic and post-adamic:

This is indeed a post-adamic time, but pre-adamic and post-adamic refers not to this but to the origin of the groups in question. One group, originally "adamic", experiencing a fall, ending up in the present condition, hence - having been "adamic" and this no longer being so - post-adamic; the other, evolving from 2D to enter 3D as OPs - and so not having been involved in any "falling" from a higher ("adamic") state, hence, not ever having been "adamic" - are/remain pre-adamic.

I think maybe you're hung up on semantics. OP and pre-Adamic are 2 terms which refer to the same thing.

venusian said:
I think maybe you're hung up on semantics. OP and pre-Adamic are 2 terms which refer to the same thing.

Also, the label 'Organic Portal' comes from the Cs describing their function in 4D STS control,

while 'pre-Adamic' comes from Mouravieff referring to their existing on earth before the arrival of souled individuals.

Heimdallr said:
Have you read the entire thread here on the forum? Organic Portals: The Other Race

will do thanx.... I have read it befor, but I think only once

venusian said:

probably, the case, but I really want a clear understanding...thank-you :)

Psalehesost said:
That thread should clear up confusion of OPs with psychopaths and generally give some perspective on them. As for the question here of the terms pre-adamic and post-adamic:

This is indeed a post-adamic time, but pre-adamic and post-adamic refers not to this but to the origin of the groups in question. One group, originally "adamic", experiencing a fall, ending up in the present condition, hence - having been "adamic" and this no longer being so - post-adamic; the other, evolving from 2D to enter 3D as OPs - and so not having been involved in any "falling" from a higher ("adamic") state, hence, not ever having been "adamic" - are/remain pre-adamic.

thanx for the comment... again... I need to read the thread.... it still confuses me :-[

Reading the Organic Portal thread should help to clarify things for you Harold.

Here's what the Cassiopedia has to say about Organic Portals just as a short synopsis:

http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Organic_Portal

In Gnosis, Mouravieff introduces the concept of two races of humanity. These are respectively called adamic and preadamic man. The Cassiopaeans have given the term Organic Portal to refer to preadamic man.

The difference between adamic and preadamic man is that preadamic man does not have an individuated soul. In all other respects, preadamic man is indistinguishable from adamic man. Preadamics do not have the so-called higher centers. If one attributes soul qualities to preadamic man, one is seeing a reflection of another's soul in the preadamic and mistaking it for the individuated soul of the adamic man.

In the natural state of matters, the preadamic form would be an intermediate step between a species soul pool as exists in the animal kingdom and the fully individuated soul of an esoterically developed human. At the present time however, 4th density STS forces exploit preadamic man as a tool, often for derailing attempts at esoteric work.

Preadamic man is native to the present third density Earth and is not subject to the Biblical Fall. In a sense, preadamics are even better suited to this world than adamics, who carry a longing to a dimly remembered Edenic state.

The gene pool of humanity is so mixed that adamics and preadamics can coexist in the same families and no outward test can be used for determining the nature of any one person. Even if one possessed an individuated soul in potential, one would be little different from a similar preadamic person until undertaking esoteric development.

Psychopaths are, according to the Cassiopaeans, 'malfunctioning preadamics.'

See the article 'Organic Portals, the Other Race' at the Cassiopaea web site.

Added: The way I see it, the "preadamic" are a part of this earth having evolved from 2D to bridge the gap between 2D and 3D, hence they are older. The "adamics" were the "fallen ones" who came here later.

Nienna Eluch said:
Reading the Organic Portal thread should help to clarify things for you Harold.

Here's what the Cassiopedia has to say about Organic Portals just as a short synopsis:

http://cassiopedia.org/glossary/Organic_Portal

In Gnosis, Mouravieff introduces the concept of two races of humanity. These are respectively called adamic and preadamic man. The Cassiopaeans have given the term Organic Portal to refer to preadamic man.

The difference between adamic and preadamic man is that preadamic man does not have an individuated soul. In all other respects, preadamic man is indistinguishable from adamic man. Preadamics do not have the so-called higher centers. If one attributes soul qualities to preadamic man, one is seeing a reflection of another's soul in the preadamic and mistaking it for the individuated soul of the adamic man.

In the natural state of matters, the preadamic form would be an intermediate step between a species soul pool as exists in the animal kingdom and the fully individuated soul of an esoterically developed human. At the present time however, 4th density STS forces exploit preadamic man as a tool, often for derailing attempts at esoteric work.

Preadamic man is native to the present third density Earth and is not subject to the Biblical Fall. In a sense, preadamics are even better suited to this world than adamics, who carry a longing to a dimly remembered Edenic state.

The gene pool of humanity is so mixed that adamics and preadamics can coexist in the same families and no outward test can be used for determining the nature of any one person. Even if one possessed an individuated soul in potential, one would be little different from a similar preadamic person until undertaking esoteric development.

Psychopaths are, according to the Cassiopaeans, 'malfunctioning preadamics.'

See the article 'Organic Portals, the Other Race' at the Cassiopaea web site.

Added: The way I see it, the "preadamic" are a part of this earth having evolved from 2D to bridge the gap between 2D and 3D, hence they are older. The "adamics" were the "fallen ones" who came here later.

I still am confused.... I need to set aside some time to get into it more and re-read it all.... I want to eliminate my confusion about this issue... I am very busy with work these days... I promise to use my time available for reading to clear this mis-understanding up. To me being either adamic or pre-adamic dosn't sound all that great... but maybe that is the whole point. Those with souls... all have fallen? Correct? But to me I keep thinking they are pre-adamic. The adamics are the genetically modified news ones... oh boy... I am not explaining this well and really have stuff to do... my apologies.... if I have reading time this weekend I will get into it much more.

I am really trying to get through TSHOTW right now, then I want to finish up the last two chapters of ISOTM for my second time, then Political Ponerology and then Beelzeebubs. But I have two jobs and sometimes three... time permitting. I really want to get some cash together to actually buy some of Laura's books and buy some other stuff in preparation for the up and coming technological failures coming/nasty weather and earth changes and so fourth. :offtopic:

Please dont think I am blowing you off... I really am busy and have to go.

All the input is so important.... thank-you.

:hug:

Harold, it is simple. Think of "Adamic Man" as being a souled man - a being that has the genetics to handle a "downloaded" soul structure, so to say.

Okay, Adamic Man could not come into being unless there were suitable bodies available.

PRE-Adamic man is basically a long series of types of anthropoids that lived on the earth throughout millions of years, evolving slowly or more rapidly depending on conditions.

So, the various man types - think Peking Man, homo erectus, Neanderthal, whatever - were not suitable for higher soul seating for millions of years. Somewhere, at some time, an anthropoid type, with perhaps a bit of tweaking from other levels, (like 4 D) was ready to contain a soul and then came "Adamic Man."

Adamic Man simply means a man that is engineered to be able to handle soul. How that engineering occurred, we can't say. It could have been simply the development of ever more complex morphogenetic fields (and that certainly was part of it) and/or the deliberate tweaking by higher level beings.

PRE-Adamic man simply means all the experimental versions that didn't make the cut for a soul.

Laura said:
Harold, it is simple. Think of "Adamic Man" as being a souled man - a being that has the genetics to handle a "downloaded" soul structure, so to say.

ok... all along I had it backwards, I thought Adamic man was the non-souled or souless being. This is partly due to my lack of reading? I dont know how I came to this conclusion. I thought that approximately 75,000 years ago when the STS really started to implement their 'plans' they made the Adamic Man.

Laura said:
PRE-Adamic man is basically a long series of types of anthropoids that lived on the earth throughout millions of years, evolving slowly or more rapidly depending on conditions.

So, the various man types - think Peking Man, homo erectus, Neanderthal, whatever - were not suitable for higher soul seating for millions of years. Somewhere, at some time, an anthropoid type, with perhaps a bit of tweaking from other levels, (like 4 D) was ready to contain a soul and then came "Adamic Man."

The term 'Paleo/Paleo Christianity' to me means pre-adamic man. This is where the confusion began I think. Am I making up the term 'Paleo Christian'? I have split mankind into two groups.... Circle People ie. Stonehenge, good guys/STO. The second group... triangle people ie. pyramids, STS oriented. Ok... one more question... is Circle People and Triangle People a good description? I thought I got that from Mouravieff. Or am I confusing the whole issue? I will be reading all the info over, so maybe I need to answer this for myself. So both the Circle people and Triangle people are Adamic, but further split into STO and STS orientation... again I will read it over again. I think too, I will get more answers as I finish TSHOTW.

Laura said:
How that engineering occurred, we can't say.

Ok... very helpful comment, as I was under the impression that a definite answer had been found and I was just not researching the right material.

Laura said:
PRE-Adamic man simply means all the experimental versions that didn't make the cut for a soul.

Ok... got it thanx. :)

I will review all the info again. So much to digest. I appreciate your patience. :)

I think I understand what is most important for navigating in the world today. Like what an OP is and that originally they were/are a transitional being between 2d and 3d and that, that approximately 75,000 years ago the STS began to use them as a tool to promote their agenda. Humanity has fallen and become STS by accepting the temptations of greater power through greater/denser physicality and a materialistic/STS orientation. The fact that humanity hoards money, hoards power and has a pyramid power structure, is the clues/manifestation or our(humanities) allegiance with the STS.

Also, I noticed my thread has been added to this tread. My line of questions here have nothing to do with the current conversation of this thread. I appreciate you all going :offtopic: here for my benefit. I hope it benefits everyone. :)

So back to the discussion at hand:

cubbex said:
anart said:
Hi Luke,

I think it's really important to remember that it's almost impossible to tell an OP from a non-OP. The idea that you think that movies are having a lot of OP characters in them means that you think it is easy to tell and OP from a non-OP. It's not. Most of the time it is impossible to do so.

I think this is true, it is not that simple as seeing an animal, the way he acts....
...Maybe the only way to recognize an OP with an NON-OP is hearing their thoughts... lol becaus the real being of one person is in their toughts, except of that is in their choices and how do you say it in english? fruits or whatever.

Still it is impossible (I think) to tell who is a OP and who isn't. Anart mentions it is 'almost' impossible... I'm not challenging her statement but would bet that she would not ever really say 100% that someone is. The world is completely immersed in programming. Other than this forum, I hear people say some pretty psycho stuff and dont give it a second thought. They seem to accept some pretty ponerized beliefs and still are sincere nice persons. To challenge everything is unique to this forum. I dont see it out in daily life at all, just the opposite. The OP assists the insanity a great deal.... but they are not recognisable, they are parrots at best but so is everyone it seems... just my 2 cents. :)

Harold said:
The term 'Paleo/Paleo Christianity' to me means pre-adamic man. This is where the confusion began I think. Am I making up the term 'Paleo Christian'?

PaleoChristianity just means "ancient Christianity". It's not necessarily a reference to different types of humanity, just a distinction made in time, as in "the original Christianity", probably practiced in paleolithic times (there's that paleo again!), and by "Adamic" humans. It's the Tradition that has been passed on through the ages, and been made known by various people throughout history (e.g. "Jesus", Sufis, Cathars, Gurdjieff, Laura, etc.)

I have split mankind into two groups.... Circle People ie. Stonehenge, good guys/STO. The second group... triangle people ie. pyramids, STS oriented. Ok... one more question... is Circle People and Triangle People a good description? I thought I got that from Mouravieff.

Nope. The whole "Adamic" and "Pre-Adamic" man thing was from Mouravieff (thus the Biblical language). Circle people vs. pyramid people is from Secret History.

So both the Circle people and Triangle people are Adamic, but further split into STO and STS orientation... again I will read it over again. I think too, I will get more answers as I finish TSHOTW.

One thing to keep in mind is that, even in Mouravieff, the distinction can get murky. What were once pretty sharp divisions aren't so anymore, because of the "intermixing of the races", as it were. So the circle people lived a way of life more along STO lines, but even then this was relatively recent in history, i.e. 4000-10000 years ago. "Adamic" man has been around a lot longer than that, and pre-adamic even more.

Harold said:
Also, I noticed my thread has been added to this tread. My line of questions here have nothing to do with the current conversation of this thread. I appreciate you all going :offtopic: here for my benefit. I hope it benefits everyone. :)

<snip>
Still it is impossible (I think) to tell who is a OP and who isn't. Anart mentions it is 'almost' impossible... I'm not challenging her statement but would bet that she would not ever really say 100% that someone is. The world is completely immersed in programming. Other than this forum, I hear people say some pretty psycho stuff and dont give it a second thought. They seem to accept some pretty ponerized beliefs and still are sincere nice persons. To challenge everything is unique to this forum. I dont see it out in daily life at all, just the opposite. The OP assists the insanity a great deal.... but they are not recognisable, they are parrots at best but so is everyone it seems... just my 2 cents. :)

If you would read the thread, you would see that the issues you bring up HAVE been discussed therein which is why your question belonged in this thread.

Laura said:
Harold said:

<snip>

If you would read the thread, you would see that the issues you bring up HAVE been discussed therein which is why your question belonged in this thread.

Gotcha :) Was referring to the last several pages. :)

Hi,

I'm interested in ponerology so, I've been up and down this thread a little bit just to learn from you; Well, finally I've decided to write here (Excuse my limited English) my point of view on this matter (Psychopaths versus OP's) and see what happens. Here I go:

1) As OP's / Pre-Adamics belong to a "Group Soul" as animals do, it is very important to consider that all animal group souls are "designed" to cover an ecological "place" in 2D/1D life on earth.

2) As far as we can reason, all pre-Adamics covered ecological places which 2D/1D life on earth integrated "happily". Being them predators of other species or even predators of subspecies of their own specie. We can deduct this just by knowing the big amount of time there were Pre-Adamics whitout Adamics and, for all we know, "things" worked well down here then.

3) In fact, is evident that any animal specie is "designed" to inhabit an ecological place. That's true for all animal species. And that's true "whoever" "makes" them species. Even, this would be a point of agreement for neodarwinists and creationists (I am personally more into a Rupert Sheldrake perspective on this things, by the way)

4) Then... What if there were a group soul (OP specie) "precisely designed" to predate Adamics?

So, that' my best opinion: Psychopaths are OP's which group soul is "designed" to predate Adamics.

That would explain C's consideration of psychopaths as "failures": Sadly, There's no doubt 3D/3D/1D life is at risk because psychopats are here and that, the end of almost all life on Earth, should be a failure to "Any interdimensional standards"

And I have a little more to say; That "peculiar" group soul has a fundamental feature as giraffes have long necks: Lying as a "way to live". Robert D. Hare places "chronic lying" in the fourth position on his PCL test but I would place it as the first one. Psychopaths are firstly liyng machines, they don't use words for any other thing. For them, truth is only a better lie. And... if giraffes have long necks to access the top of big trees, For what reason can "superlying" be designed in a species? Just to predate adamics, That's what I see.

And well, that's all I wanted to say; I'll wait to see if you think all this makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom