Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Ce serpent à l'air très gentil mais je ne lui aurai pas confié mon enfant, ce n'est pas la place d'un serpent pour moi...

This snake seems very nice but I would not have entrusted my child to it, it is not the place of a snake for me...

https://twitter.com/ViewSurPat55
SisSaGaPat
@ViewSurPat55
Ce #Chien vient tlj & il se couche qq H sur la tombe de son maître. Puis il part & revient le lendemain ! Il est temps pr ns de réaliser qu'il y a des choses +importantes dans la vie que l'argent,le pouvoir,la carrière. Il y a l' #amour le vrai et désintéressé!

This #Dog comes every day & he lies down qq H on the grave of his master. Then he leaves & comes back the next day! It's time for us to realize that there are more important things in life than money, power, career. There is #love the real and unselfish one!

1662278363877.png

Mantis shrimps are unusual creatures. After their beautiful coloration and extraordinary hunting ability, they are characterized by an absolutely amazing visual system.

Their eyes are mounted on mobile stalks and can move independently of each other. They are thought to have the most complex eyes in the animal kingdom and have the most complex visual system ever discovered. Compared with the three types of photoreceptor cells that humans possess in their eyes, the eyes of a mantis shrimp have between 12 and 16 types of photoreceptor cells. Furthermore, some of these shrimp can tune the sensitivity of their long-wavelength colour vision to adapt to their environment.

View attachment 53219
The design of that critters eye is simply amazing. They can see circularly polarized light.

Back
Top Bottom