Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Believe it or not, when I saw the movie “Jaws” I took the side of the shark. Then I read the novel that was the base of the movie, “jaws” by Peter Benchley, a very good book, by the way, almost better than the movie. (The movie is a very good one, I love to see it once in a while.) They say that the novel of Peter Benchley was Fidel Castro's favorite novel. I don't know if it's true or not, perhaps because the novel is a rather vitriolic critique of the American way of life ? Peter was also a great admirer of sharks. In this little video, we see another great lover of sharks, and it's true that they are cute.

Eve
@pegali06NICE
Look carefully at the pictures. The cat is high up on the first 4 pictures, every morning he waits for her at the same time. The dog arrives and they go for a walk. It's wonderful to have friends like that. No words are necessary, intuitively they like each other

Regardez bien les photos. Le chat en hauteur sur les 4 premières photos, chaque matin il l'attend à la même heure. Le chien arrive et ils partent pour une promenade. C’est magnifique d'avoir des amis comme ça Aucune parole n'est nécessaire, intuitivement ils s'apprécient
!
🐶
🍀
🐱

1660492963921.png

Brigitte Gothière
@BGothiere
Avoir un cœur et l’ouvrir à d’autres que nos proches, faire rayonner sa compassion envers tout être qui en a besoin, tendre la main ou la patte

To have a heart and to open it to others than our close relations, to make radiate its compassion towards any being which needs it, to extend the hand or the paw

Amazing seabird breeding habitat at Elegug( Welsh for guillemot) stacks in Pembrokeshire, Wales. I took the following pics a number of years ago of one of the 2 carboniferous limestone present. The 2 sites are also the breeding grounds to razorbills, kitiwakes and fulmars and with the guillemots probably number in the thousands. (You can also see many in the background swimming on the sea)
P1000208.JPG
A close up -
P1000211.JPG

Nearby is the Green Bridge of Wales consisting of the same type of rock. (Wiki pic)

Back
Top Bottom