Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

If you can enjoy the wonderful world of underwater then I think this video is a must-watch. It is an hour-long but can be watched on full screen. The quality is very good.

It's fascinating to see how the ocean floor changes when the sun goes down! A whole different environment takes place where different creatures emerge from dark volcanic sands. The astonishing behaviour of corals feeding while glowing in the dark. Crustaceans, Cephalopods and Nudibranchs sharing one amazing Underwater World!

I regulary watch "the dodo" videos, and this one was ... heartwarming, or ... touching. Or better way to explain : during 3/4 of this 5m mini-reportage i was smiling. I have now the certitude that watching such videos is a helping me (re) equilibrate something within me.
Enjoy !

When I went for a walk in my garden I came across this bird that was not moving, I took it in my hand and stroked it for a few moments and then it flew away to land on my shoulder and stayed for several minutes before flying away.

View attachment 52293

In case you might be interested and fwiw this looks to be a Short-toed treecreeper (or perhaps the very similar-looking treecreeper). The former has dingier flanks than the latter species or so they say in bird books though this is not always apparent in the field.

Here's a charming video of the little brown job working its way up a tree -

One last video from "The Dodo".

This made me think about a kind of discussion between 2 mates :

> A: Hey, come watch with me the last season of XYZ on netflix ! Lot of action, almost x-rated sex scenes (LGBTQxxx approved), good blood scenes, outrageous morality, cheap jokes, anti-hero with a bad temper but big muscles, and of course, incredible GFX !

> B: No thanks, i prefer "The Dodo"
:lol:

This time, there's a bit of suspense ... will they all be saved ?

Back
Top Bottom