"Pizzagate" Explodes

Just wanted to add, that just taking a look at Sawyer's web page makes it quite clear, IMO, that his highest priority is not rescuing kids, but promoting himself and his organisation, and making money. "Defender of the defenseless", LOL! Documentaries, Netflix, shop (for merchandize) etc. If I were rescuing kids, the first thing I would put on my web page would be case stories, testimonials, warnings and strategies for kids and parents – the relevant stuff.

Here's the page: vets4childrescue(dot)org

If you ask me, this guy is bogus.

Reactions: Ca.
Okay, I'm done looking into this case...seems that both sides are either disturbed or controlled opposition, or both. This guy from VOP seems to also be notorious for showing up at different scenes, messing things up. So, right now I'm thinking, that this whole Tuscon thing was either a publicity stunt by this crazy VOP-guy or a PSYOP to mess with peoples minds or/and to keep them occupied, as a distraction, when something real is going on that they shouldn't see.

Here's what someone wrote on Voat about this VOP-guy Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer:

www(dot)voat(dot)co/v/pizzagate/2585060
We all know people are trafficking children near the border but "Screwy Louie" the liar, leader of Veterans On Patrol, is making us look like crazy people. None of his claims have any evidence and he has a LONG history of being a serial liar and I will show you that below. We have to be accurate or we look bad and run in circles wasting our time.

I don't know what Craig Sawyer is but I know what "Screwy Louie" from Tuscon Veterans On Patrol is. He is an instigator, embellisher, senasationalistic fame -jezebel-, trouble maker in the truth community, and has not provided a shred of evidence for any of his claims. He has a LONG HISTORY of starting trouble in the truth community and he was given the nickname "Screwy Louie" BACK IN 2014.

He has climbed towers three times in his life and dared the cops to "come and get him."

He went to Ammon Bundy's ranch and threatened to cut their supply lines so they kicked his sorry ass out. He went to the Oregon Wildlife Refuge situation and caused a ton of friction there. He is a drug addict and a nut bag. Many people think he is an "agent provacateur."

I have watched about 30 of his videos and he talks to God every day, according to him, and he gets his intel from God. He is a drug addict and a liar. He divides and he does not unite.

There's also a more lengthy discussion on reddit concerning him:

www(dot)reddit(dot)com/r/greatawakening/comments/8omzhk/who_is_lewis_arthur_the_man_in_the_vop_videos_who/

So, it seems that "Screwy Louie" is a crackpot, and I wouldn't be surprised if he with his minions staged the whole scene with the camp. Again, I'm sure these kinds of camps exist, but this whole case stinks...it smells like a fraud.

There's also a more lengthy discussion on reddit concerning him:

www(dot)reddit(dot)com/r/greatawakening/comments/8omzhk/who_is_lewis_arthur_the_man_in_the_vop_videos_who/

So, it seems that "Screwy Louie" is a crackpot, and I wouldn't be surprised if he with his minions staged the whole scene with the camp. Again, I'm sure these kinds of camps exist, but this whole case stinks...it smells like a fraud.

Thanks, aragorn and c.a.. You guys are helping me see valuable perspectives and more than one source to see the "terror of the situation".

I've been trying to "think slow" lately. I think of it as trying to view things from the "long wave" rather than the "short wave".

The "battle is through you" as the Cs say. It is looking like many of the battles are within the enemy camps too.

[SIZE=4] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dei8au3V0AAy7l8.jpg[/SIZE]
https://twitter.com/CEMEX/status/1002258088391561217
Costa Rica :whistle:
https://www.insightcrime.org/?s=Cemex

One article on the insightcrim.org link had an article on the police corruption problem in Mexico (it's not just Mexico but around the world) made me realize how deep and terrifying it is for those who may have a shred of conscience to escape this prison of fear.

From Insight Crime Police Purge Leaves Monterrey Unguarded, as Cartel Battle Rages

One of the things that most impressed me in the conversation with Jorge Tello was the history of the police in Cerralvo who, once arrested, confessed that they only asked God that the marines or the army killed them “in combat”, to at least die with dignity and to escape the horror that their new “bosses” demanded: randomly killing the first pedestrian to cross the street to demonstrate loyalty or skin alive one of every ten colleagues to stamp out any thought of confessing. Colonel Enrique Alberto San Miguel Sanchez, secretary of public security in the municipality of Guadalupe, told me the same thing: “You can’t imagine how cruel they can be when they have an unarmed man in their hands. Now, if one confronts them, even with a simple pistol, then they are cowards.”

Coke glut is fuelling Brit crime - Gangs offload extra supply
Published 11th June 2018
[SIZE=3]https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/708706/london-crime-gangs-violence-cocaine-harvest-Columbia-county-lines[/SIZE]
SOARING gang violence is being blamed on a bumper cocaine harvest in Columbia.
A leaked Home Office report said the huge rise in murders and robberies is down to an “excess supply” of drugs.

Gangs are now heading to villages and seaside towns to offload their extra sup- plies, otherwise known as “county lines”.

The report says:
“Excess supply is likely to have driven drug dealers to search for county lines, where sellers are more violent than the local user-dealers who ran most markets previously.”

A Home Office spokesperson added: “A major factor behind the increase in serious violence are changes in the drugs market.

“This includes an increased supply of cocaine from overseas, an increase in the use of crack cocaine, the spread of county lines drug dealing, and use of social media.”

A man was knifed to death near a playground in north London at the weekend, taking the capital’s murder tally to 75 since Christmas.
Residents claim young men are “fighting” and regularly dealing drugs.

The 35-year-old victim collapsed and died near Turnpike Lane Tube station on Saturday evening.

Good call aragorn!

Published on Jan 8, 2016 / 26:34
Lewis Arthur has come out and shared his side of this fight/dispute with the Militia Men. This is my take on it and the Counter Story of Lewis Arthurs Depiction. Phone Interview begins at the half way point Phone Convo With; Maureen Peltier Maureen Pelt...

June 12, 2018 - Chilling NCMEC Report Shows 88% of Missing Sex Trafficked Kids Come from US Foster Care
Chilling NCMEC Report Shows 88% of Missing Sex Trafficked Kids Come from US Foster Care

America has a dark secret that no one wants to admit. Talk of this secret will get you labelled as a conspiracy theorist, fake news, and outlets who report on it will have their organic reach throttled by social media and Google alike. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, many in the mainstream media and the government refuse to see this very real epidemic of child sex trafficking in the United States. What’s more, according to the government’s own data, the vast majority of a portion of these trafficked kids are coming from the country’s own foster care system.

Children are being needlessly ripped from homes at such an alarming rate that hundreds of parents in one state have gone so far as to create a counter-kidnapping organization to stop it.

As TFTP reported last week, a parent’s rights organization filed a letter in federal court last Tuesday asking a federal judge strike down Minnesota’s current child protection laws for being too expansive and removing children from loving and safe homes without due process.

“Families are being abused, and in some cases, destroyed, as a result of laws that are inappropriate,” said Dwight Mitchell, the lead plaintiff in the case and founder of the parents’ association. “This is legal kidnapping.”

This legal kidnapping is happening in states across the country and it is contributing to the very real epidemic of child trafficking. The reality of such practices within the United States foster system is outright horrifying.

In 1984, the United States Congress established the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC), and, as part of Missing Children’s Assistance Reauthorization Act of 2013 they receive $40 million to study and track missing and trafficked children in the United States.

In 2017, NCMEC assisted law enforcement with over 27,000 cases of missing children, the majority who were considered endangered runaways.

According to their most recent report complied from FBI data and their own, of the nearly 25,000 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2017, one in seven were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Of those, 88 percent were in the care of social services when they went missing.

Showing the scope of the abuse, in 2017 alone, NCMEC’s CyberTipline, a national mechanism for the public and electronic service providers to report instances of suspected child sexual exploitation, received over 10 million reports. According to NCMEC, most of these tips were related to the following:
  • Apparent child sexual abuse images.
  • Online enticement, including “sextortion.”
  • Child sex trafficking.
  • Child sexual molestation.
Other governmental organizations have corroborated this horrifying trend. In a 2013 FBI 70-city nationwide raid, 60 percent of the victims came from foster care or group homes. In 2014, New York authorities estimated that 85 percent of sex trafficking victims were previously in the child welfare system. In 2012, Connecticut police rescued 88 children from sex trafficking; 86 were from the child welfare system.

Equally as disturbing as the fact that most sex trafficked kids come from within the system is the fact that the FBI discovered in a 2014 nationwide raid that many foster children rescued from sex traffickers, including children as young as 11, were never reported missing by child welfare authorities.

Last year, TFTP reported on an example of this lack of reporting out of Topeka, Kansas. In the shocking report, the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF), which oversees foster care in the state, were found to have lost 70 children after a high profile case of three missing sisters garnered the attention of authorities.

This has to stop.

It should be noted that there are certainly instances of abusive parents who should not have custody of their children. There are also many kind and loving foster parents willing to take them in. However, as the recent case in Minnesota highlights, many times, these children are torn from loving homes and forced into a system rife with abuse and trafficking.

One terrifying example of kids being unnecessarily taken from their parents by the state only to be severely harmed in government custody comes out of Arizona, the state kidnapped a 5-year-old girl from her mother who had an alleged substance abuse problem and put her directly into the hands of a leader of a child sex ring.

Even after the girl’s mother recovered from her addiction, the state refused to return her daughter. Even worse, the mother found out that her daughter was being repeatedly sexually abused and no action was taken to remove her daughter from the state’s system.

Sadly, children all over the US are taken from caring parents who have admitted to using marijuana or other drugs. While there’s no national count on how many parents lose custody of their kids each year due to marijuana, Keith Stroup, founder of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) told The Daily Chronic that his team gets calls “three or four times a week from people who have lost custody of their children because they tested positive at birth or in a situation where parents are feuding over custody.” This kidnapping even occurs in regions where marijuana is legal.

Even high-level government officials have been ensnared in these foster care abuse scandals. As TFTP previously reported, multiple victims came forward and accused Seattle Mayor Ed Murray of sexually abusing them when they were children in Washington’s foster care system.

The records in that case, dating back to 1984, explicitly noted that Ed Murray should “never again be utilized as a certified CSD resource for children.” It also showed that a criminal case was brought against Murray by prosecutors but in spite of the multiple accusations, charges were somehow never filed and his records buried.

As Snopes and the mainstream media in general attempts to smear those who try to call attention to alleged and very real child trafficking, the government’s own data shows how irresponsible this is. While there are certainly some outlandish theories being presented online, the facts are outlandish enough to warrant serious scrutiny. Until this epidemic is taken seriously, the government, the media, and all those who deny it will remain complicit in keeping it going.

As Michael Dolce, who specializes in these horrific child abuse cases, pointed out earlier this year, “we have set up a system to sex traffic American children.” Indeed we have.

Not a very good reference (Fact Check) but an interesting connection of the company know as CEMEX.
Child Trafficking Camp in Tucson Tied to Clinton Foundation-Fiction!
https://www.truthorfiction.com/child-trafficking-camp-in-tucson-tied-to-clinton-foundation-fiction/
Jun 13, 2018
Snip:
But once the conspiracy was set into motion, there was no turning back. Fringe websites quickly worked to connect the alleged “child sex camp” to the Clinton Foundation through CEMEX, the owner of the property. And it’s true that CEMEX has partnered with the Clinton Foundation over the years. In 2014, CEMEX pledged support to Project Concern International to provide lower-cost housing loans in Guatemala, Mexico and Zambia. In 2013, CEMEX joined efforts to bolster youth employment in 10 Latin countries. CEMEX has also supported the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, which was launched in 2010 by Hillary Clinton while she served as secretary of state.

But again, there’s no evidence that the homeless encampment on the CEMEX property had anything to do with child sex trafficking. There’s also no indication that CEMEX owners new about the encampment, or that the Clintons had anything to do with it.Given all that, we’re calling this one “fiction.”

Added:
London Breed wins SF mayor’s race as Mark Leno concedes
Updated 7:55 pm, Wednesday, June 13, 2018

London Breed - Wikipedia
Breed was inaugurated as District 5 supervisor on January 8, 2013, with then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris administering the oath of office.[11] On January 8, 2015 Breed was elected President of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors first by a vote of 8 to 3 and then unanimously. She defeated supervisor David Campos who was also nominated for the position.[12] Breed succeeded District Four Supervisor Katy Tang who assumed the presidency temporarily after then-Board President David Chiu resigned to begin serving in the California Assembly.[13][14]

Last edited:
Low level, medium level or high level I don't much care anymore. At least some of them get taken out.

Anti-child abuse advocate arrested for trying to have sex with kids | Daily Mail Online
Head of prominent charity that campaigns against child abuse is arrested for ‘trying to arrange to rape multiple children as young as two’
  • Joel Davis, 22, was arrested in New York on Tuesday on child sex abuse charges
  • Davis is the chairman of the International Campaign to Stop Rape and Gender Violence in Conflict - an organization devoted to ending sexual violence
  • He is accused of trying to set up sexual encounters between himself and children as young as two years old
  • Davis also allegedly solicited an undercover FBI agent to send sexually explicit videos of young children

Clinton Foundation: Financial Conduit Between the Deep State & Shadow Government with Kevin Shipp

Crowdsource the Truth Jason Goodman
Pupblished June 28 2018 / 2:27:26
Kevin Shipp lays it all out in what can only be described as an epic presentation.
As a former CIA agent, Kevin's grasp of the inner workings of the deep state and the shadow government are second to none. Kevin sheds new light on the most powerful and prolific organized crime syndicate in human history.

TEDx | Pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation | Mirjam Heine | University of Würzburg (Germany)

A disgusting TEDx Talk trying to normalize pedophilia by declaring that "pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation, just like heterosexuality". They deleted this video from their official channel after it got too much negative feedback. TED.com is now trying to illegally censor this video by having it scrubbed from YouTube due to "copyright infringement", even though the video is licensed under the Creative Commons.

That was pretty disturbing. She (a medical student) is basically saying we shouldn't be harsh on pedophiles, that they can't help the way they feel and think towards children, and that we should help them not act on those feelings. She said some kind of therapy in Germany has been successful, but my question is; how can you know with absolute certainty that they have not acted on them? You can't. Just because there hasn't been any official police reports, or just because they say they haven't or those around them say so, doesn't mean they have not done anything in any way whatsoever. And do they do thorough checks on their computers and phones? Probably not. Makes me wonder whether she'd be happy to have one of those pedophiles under treatment as her neighbor if she had children?

The bottom line, IMO, is that they're a serious risk to children, and there's nothing normal or natural about their preferences, it's unnatural to have desires to harm a child. It is also a great assumption of hers to think we can decrease child abuse by helping pedophiles. How about informing people about pedophiles and what signs to look out for, etc.? Would be more effective, IMO. It's good to hear the talk got negative feedback! There have been some efforts in Holland as well when it comes to normalizing pedophilia. It's getting pretty crazy. I wonder whether the shift in universities of becoming more and more Left is contributing to these efforts as well. Just a few thoughts.

Whether due to free will, genetic, environmental, or medical condition, they should be chemically castrated at best and removed from society and the gene pool at worst.

Makes me wonder whether she'd be happy to have one of those pedophiles under treatment as her neighbor if she had children?
How about informing people about pedophiles and what signs to look out for, etc.? Would be more effective, IMO.
I wonder whether the shift in universities of becoming more and more Left is contributing to these efforts as well. Just a few thoughts.

Oxajil,

I those are questions that go though my mind as well. After reading Inside the Criminal Mind you realize how difficult it is for anyone with psychopathic traits to really change and also how persuasive their denials and justifications can be. Perhaps there is a possible karmic factor too which is really not meant to be changed but worked through as a lesson. The Left educational influences might very well be contributing to tolerance of whatever "identity" one says they choose or even are just born with. I think that accepting freewill as a truth also makes it necessary to accept responsibility for our choices and actions whether or not we are born with certain genetic hindrances or advantages.

I couldn't watch that in its entirety, made me sick to my stomach! This is postmodernism and libertarianism a its worst, or thinking in a more esoteric way, it's evil forces trying to manipulate us . Fast forwarding the video, I found that notorious moment (at 7:15), where she talks about how "...pedophiles can't go to the beach, because there might be children in swimsuits there." Say whaaaaaaat!? That is so absurd, wrong, ponerized and what not.

Makes you wonder what this woman's motivation was to do this talk. Is she just so brain washed with the SJW-ideology, a victim herself or just plain psychopathic?

Back
Top Bottom