Political Ponerology - New Edition (Now Available!)

On Amazon.de still only german editionā€¦ šŸ˜•
No old and no new english editionsā€¦

Edit:
Found also paperback in english of old edition on .de.

So there is only old version available - kindle in German and paperback in English.

Last edited:
I thought that was just for Germany because of the swastika on the cover?

Looks like it was only removed on Germany and Netherlands. Here are the Amazon links for each country: US, UK, FR, ES, IT, PL, SE, JP, CA, AU. (And DE, NL.)

In case of the new English version with the swastika on it, I think there is a good chance that it was banned because of that swastika being displayed on the cover. Iā€˜ve read Harrisons substack about it. Knowing the ban on displaying the swastikas in germany and how strict this was and is handled for many decades now, Iā€˜m not really surprised about it. So, in this specific case I give it a low probability of being a conspiracy. In germany they are (and have been for many decades) very strict about the swastika issue. In fact, it would have been a surprise to me if the germans would have not catched the cover issue. Iā€™m aware of what Harrison said about the specific law that says that it can be used for educational and historic purposes in germany, but in reality and practically, in germany, they have banned any display of it, far beyond those limits by the law. That means that it has been banned and not displayed even in educational settings. It is also banned in movies and such (and if it is there, it is covered and/or replaced by another symbol). Thatā€˜s nothing new for germans and they have probably detected it now and told amazon that it canā€™t be bought/displayed in germany.

Knowing the ban on displaying the swastikas in germany and how strict this was and is handled for many decades now, Iā€˜m not really surprised about it. So, in this specific case I give it a low probability of being a conspiracy.
What about all these books?

What about all these books?

My guess is that germans simply didnā€™t get around reporting those books mentioned to amazon yet, for ā€žviolatingā€œ that ban/Verbot of displaying it in germany. I would guess that someone (probably a German) alerted amazon about PP having that symbol on it and then amazon subsequently did it (for german amazon). Generally speaking, especially in the last years, with the expanding/emergence of the internet and things like Netflix, it has become hard for german followers of that rule ā€žto catchā€œ all instances of those ā€žviolationsā€œ and many consequently ā€žslip throughā€œ the detection (because of the sheer number of those instances and uncontrollability of the internet and other things in general).

Edit: Although, I have to admit, that it might be a bit odd that those mentioned books above also spell out Hakenkreuz (swastika) in the title itself, while also displaying the symbol on the cover, while at the same time not haven't been catched/banned yet on german amazon in comparison to PP which doesn't mention the word Hakenkreuz in the title. One would think that it is pretty easy to find valuations of that rule by searching that word (because it is in the title) and subsequently it should be more likely that those mentioned books are banned first and not PP. But then again, that might just be because those books have not been reported to amazon yet as was maybe the case with PP (if we assume that is what happened).

Last edited:
All books are a danger to the PTB. Tintins are burned, but also other books that ā€œdisturbā€ this idiocy of this new reality. But anyway people read less and less, even if the supermarkets have tables full of books, poor quality bestsellers, by the way.

Books are a treasure that will disappear as knowledge and learning gradually disappear. We have to be aware of this and take care of our books, at least while we are alive. In the story of The Time Machine, books no longer exist, they are dust. And in the story of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, the firemen burn the books, in front of the insipid and stupid citizens.

I even wonder if my PP book, which I bought on Kindle at Amazon.es, will one day disappear from my Kindle, it has already happened with other books, I think with 1984.

I even wonder if my PP book, which I bought on Kindle at Amazon.es, will one day disappear from my Kindle, it has already happened with other books, I think with 1984.

Really? Why am I not surprised? What a disgrace. Another reason for me to not rely on kindle to read any books electronically.

I think that in order to do that, you kindle must be connected through the wifi. Otherwise, Amazon would not have access to your kindle.

Perso, I always keep a copy of all my kindle books on my main computer and in my Calibre E-Book manager. If the kindle book is protected by a special DRM code, I just remove it and add the book the my Calibre collection and from that I can convert it in many kind of files to be certain to always have a copy (for important book and not novels).

Perso, I always keep a copy of all my kindle books on my main computer and in my Calibre E-Book manager. If the kindle book is protected by a special DRM code, I just remove it and add the book the my Calibre collection and from that I can convert it in many kind of files to be certain to always have a copy (for important book and not novels).
I have Calibre, so I will put all my important books (some are novels for me :-)) in Calibre.

Back
Top Bottom