Potential EMF Mitigation? Compensatory Magnetic Oscillator

I have purchased a personal device and am going to track my heart rate variability to see if there are any changes. Who knows what the experiment will show...

Well, that's the damn craziest thing I've ever heard! I like it. :lol:

The only thing I don't like is that I can't find a detailed explanation of how their gizmos actually work.

So, I await the results of your experiment, and/or any further info anybody can dig up. After reading/watching everything, it at least LOOKS pretty interesting and convincing...

Who knows? Worth a shot...

The only thing I don't like is that I can't find a detailed explanation of how their gizmos actually work.
I read a little here:
As I understand they use certain materials (passively, no batteries) that will utilize/absorb the EM energy and which in turn create other very weak frequencies and fields, which the body synchronizes to via resonance. It doesn't sound totally wacky.:-D

I was wondering if the device may be a hypnotic opener when combined with strobe lights. Does an LCD screen count as a strobe light? The tests they did were some years back and they were using CRT monitors.

That being said, I'd be interested to try it. I wear a Q-Link and could feel its field for the first few days of wearing it.

I read a little here:
As I understand they use certain materials (passively, no batteries) that will utilize/absorb the EM energy and which in turn create other very weak frequencies and fields, which the body synchronizes to via resonance. It doesn't sound totally wacky.:-D

Yeah, but they just write:

Each CMO contains a microcrystalline salt solution (activated by the radiation of the polluting unit) that will generate a hyper-low signal; is the compensation signal.

What interests me is how that actually works - if it does.

IOW, how does "salt water" receive and then retransmit anything? And what is the "electromagnetic activation" of the solution that they talk about?

I was wondering if the device may be a hypnotic opener when combined with strobe lights. Does an LCD screen count as a strobe light? The tests they did were some years back and they were using CRT monitors.

That being said, I'd be interested to try it. I wear a Q-Link and could feel its field for the first few days of wearing it.

It depends on the features of your LCD screen. LCD backlights are always on, but I believe it’s common place to have screens which boast a ‘backlight strobing’ feature. This feature is supposed to be less stressful on the eyes and reduces motion blur phenomena caused by pixel colour transition.

Yeah, but they just write:

IOW, how does "salt water" receive and then retransmit anything? And what is the "electromagnetic activation" of the solution that they talk about?

I wonder if it has anything to do with salt being an electrolyte that ionises when mixed with water separating the positive and negative ions - sodium positive and chloride negative. If that's the case I wonder if the answers are to be found in the Quinton water thread?

Well, they speak about very weak magnetic field generation, and it's possible that every little piece of matter is capable of doing it. When an atom gets energetically excited it must dump that energy somewhere. It can be heat or radiation. In this case it almost looks like a laser: you pump energy into matter and it emits very precise EMF frequency. Of cause I'm not a physicist to claim anything, it's just the way I understand it.

I just read this article about some potential and easy to get (and rather cheap) EMF dampeners:

One way to minimize our exposure to electromagnetic radiation is to fill our homes with plants that can absorb or eliminate these waves. Keeping these plants around can help you be more energized, lower your stress levels, and reduce the frequency of headaches that are often linked to radiation. As a bonus, they make your house look nicer and keep your air clean...!

10 Plants That Can Absorb Electromagnetic Radiation

That's not the way radiation works. You'll need a portable black hole to "absorb" all of it.

Their explanation of the technology reads like total garbage. If the device really works (seems doubtful based on their talent at scientific spin), I don't think they have any clue how it works. They mention a lot of technological buzzwords that just come off as desperate attempts to make the technology seem legitimate. Measured by quantum SQUID? What was measured? Why is a SQUID the right thing to measure it with? How did they get access to the SQUID and the multi million dollar equipment needed to operate it? Did they really understand the results or did they just want the prestige for selling their product?

IF their idea that the calcium ions are being put into a higher energy state by cyclotron resonance is true, then why not do it with an electronic device? The need to bring in quantum buzzwords and all sorts of high-level technology buzzwords with the end result of selling you a pyramid shaped can of water raises all kinds of burning red flags.

I would really be scrutinizing those studies for methodological error.

I've spent the last few months investigating the hazards of electromagnetic radiation, and I can say unequivocally that shielding and mitigation are the only ways to protect ourselves. There's so much misinformation out there, people are spending money on snake oil solutions without fully understanding the problem. There's more going on than just VGCCs. Dr. Martin Blank showed that obviously-named 'heat/shock stress proteins' are activated in the presence of very low EMFs at frequencies spanning the entire spectrum.

One could theoretically broadcast a scalar wave at 7.8Hz with the idea of supporting the body's natural frequency, but the truth is that any artificially-generated signal is going to be polarized, which itself is an unnatural condition. Nature isn't polarized - pollution is polarized.

I certainly empathize with Keyhole and everyone else who would like to have their cake and eat it, too, but I'm afraid there's no magic t-shirt or special pills that will protect us from our poisonous environment. Shielding and mitigation are scientific processes which have been used for decades to protect sensitive equipment. They're fully capable of protecting us, too. (The US Navy actually tested aluminium foil and found it to be quite effective at certain frequencies)

Protecting ourselves during the day might be a lost cause, but shielding our bedrooms is perfectly reasonable. We spend one half to one third of our lives in bed. If our sleeping area is free from EMFs, the body can repair the damage done to our DNA during the day while we sleep. Special paints, wallpapers, curtains and carpets can provide TEMPEST level EMR shielding for little more than the cost of a standard remodeling project, but they need to be installed by a professional to ensure they work.

FYI - 99% reduction is extremely misleading because you'd need to double the application to achieve 99.9%, double it again to reach 99.99%, etc. As professional grade shielding goes - 99% is actually weak. We measure field strength in decibels - the same way we measure sound strength. Shielded clothing can be dangerous for a number of reasons, and grounding the body in an electrically-compromised area will do more harm than good. Dirty electricity is especially dangerous, but good old fashioned FM radio waves have been shown to cause cancer clusters, too (Blank 2009).

The only information sources I really trust are Total EMF Solutions and PHIRE Medical. They both have YT channels, but neither one is very polished. Nevertheless, they represent the gold standard in EMF health info.

The idea that an electronic device can be used to mitigate EMF exposure has all sorts of things working against it. It somehow has to mitigate EMF without causing harm by the EMF it emits in order to do so. I don't think it's entirely out of the question if you are targeting a specific system with a specific frequency, but as you say there are many different mechanisms of EMF damage so this approach would be marginal at best.

That said we know about Rife machines and the results they were said to achieve. That is similar to what we are discussing here: a very precise, targeted approach. But that was used in a time without the degree of EMF pollution we have today, and for treating entirely different classes of illnesses. But maybe there is something in the documentation that is relevant to EMF sickness.

I have purchased a personal device and am going to track my heart rate variability to see if there are any changes. Who knows what the experiment will show...
Yes, it will be interesting to see the results. You are going to track HRV, anything else? pH? Glucose? Do you have an Oura ring?
When I read the first post the technology sounded very familiar to me, like this
Sympathetic Resonance Technology™ - The Science of Resonance
Physical science has shown us that every material object and every living thing has a natural resonance frequency or frequencies which are determined by that object’s physical structure. Science also shows that when something is exposed to external frequencies that match its unique resonance frequency, then that object literally becomes stronger, more stable and its natural energies more coherent. This natural resonant effect operates in human beings too, of course: we sense it, we know it, and we certainly experience its energies when we feel relaxed and focused, when we are surrounded by a close friend or loved ones, and when we literally find ourselves in nature.
Grounded in these scientific discoveries and reflecting human experience, at the very heart of all Q-Link® products is the proprietary crystalline core which we call Sympathetic Resonance Technology™ (SRT™). It is this SRT-core that reinforces the body’s resonance, returning it to a clearer and more balanced natural state. From the Latin root word resonare, “to resonate” literally means "return to sound"; so when two objects interact sympathetically, just like two similarly tuned tuning forks, or two friends coming together, their energies interact and amplify each other.
Q-Link products are programmed with an array of natural frequencies that resonate with the body's natural energy frequencies. The resulting resonant effect is similar to the healthy, energizing experiences we have in nature, in positive interactions with others, and while participating in self-balancing, restorative activities. And because it takes less effort and energy to maintain an object already functioning at more ideal “resonance frequencies”, the more often you wear or use Q-Link, the better it can work for you.
SRT™ has demonstrated its effectiveness in a wide range of experiments and research, including trials at U.C. Irvine, University of Vienna, and Imperial College London, all of which demonstrated significant effects on living systems. Learn more about select Q-Link science and peer reviewed, published studies. Even more significant and interesting perhaps are reports from thousands of satisfied Q-Link users over nearly 3 decades.
Learn more about the importance of the resonance effect and its role in optimal well-being, performance and quality of life.
which is the explanation for Q-link. I'd be willing to take my Q-link off for a week and check HRV, sleep etc (I have a Oura ring) and then with the Q-link on, if you think it worth doing. If so, we should co-ordinate exactly what we're testing and how.
Q-link research studies here

Yes, it will be interesting to see the results. You are going to track HRV, anything else? pH? Glucose? Do you have an Oura ring?
When I read the first post the technology sounded very familiar to me, like this

which is the explanation for Q-link. I'd be willing to take my Q-link off for a week and check HRV, sleep etc (I have a Oura ring) and then with the Q-link on, if you think it worth doing. If so, we should co-ordinate exactly what we're testing and how.
Q-link research studies here
I did not see any changes in my night time HRV (I have been using the oura ring). However, I actually lost this little device.

I have no idea where it went, but since it is such a small little thing - it could have fallen out of my pocket when I have been on a walk or something.

I recommended it for one of my clients who is extremely EMF sensitive, so I think that she might be a better indicator of whether it is providing any benefit or not. Overall, I don't have much confidence in this thing!

Hi ReasonBear can you expand on this?

Shielded clothing can be dangerous for a number of reasons

The C's have recommended to wear Silk so for the most part I wear a base layer of Silk in my day to day that I got from here:

But as far as head gear goes, this is where my concern is based on what you stated above.

I found a few different products that I've employed to help with EMF reduction, but if there's some danger to them I would greatly appreciate your insight here.

The first product I employed for 'head gear' was this from intuition-physician.com

That claims:
intuition-physician.com said:
Decrease headaches from EMF exposures, block radiation from reaching the inner ear and brain from all angles, and even thin enough to wear under a hat when you are out and about, or at work! Unique, silver plated stretchy spandex fabric provides 35 dB shielding up to 10 GHz and beyond! Decrease your headaches and brain fog while you sleep or on the go.

Wearing this under a beanie eventually became quite annoying as it doesn't stay on the head very well but I did notice some differences in reduction of headaches and brain fog when exposed to EMF for long duration's.

I then found this company:

That claims:
shieldapparels.com said:
Special silver shielding fabric inside the beanie guarantees high screening attenuation, reduces low & high frequency radiation and has antimicrobial, antiodor and other effective features. High quality cotton assures your comfort in any conditions. It`s unisex and it fits to any size of head.

Silver shielding fabric technical details:
Attenuation: 10MHz~3GHz 60~80dB

Surface conductivity: <1ohm/inch

Shielding range: 10MHz~3GHz

And purchased one of these and one of the Silver Lined hats to replace the Silver Shielded skullcap.

Whether these claims hold true and actually are mitigating the effects of EMF exposure I can't verify for sure. What I can say is I feel like my thinking has become clearer and my ability to concentrate and focus is no longer hampered by brain fog and onset drowsiness.

Whether this is due to the Shielded Clothing or being aware of having to constantly turn off and disable the wifi connections leading to my room is the reason, I am uncertain.

BUT...if there is some danger to these types of 'shielded' clothing I would love to know more about what you've found.

I also purchased a Faraday cage for my bed from: www.lessemf.com/

What concerns me here, is the ground plugs into the wall instead of a stake that goes into the ground.

I don't know the extent of the dirty electricity that may be running through our walls, but since it's not my body that's being grounded I'm wondering if in the case of the Faraday cage itself, it would be acceptable to ground it this way?

Back
Top Bottom