Potential EMF Mitigation? Compensatory Magnetic Oscillator

The Schumann resonance is not a constant drone like typical schumann generators have. It is sporadic, stimulated by lighting strikes and other things occurring. I would look for scientific studies on specific devices that actually show a benefit, and not make any assumptions about whether something is effective.

The Schumann resonance is not a constant drone like typical schumann generators have. It is sporadic, stimulated by lighting strikes and other things occurring. I would look for scientific studies on specific devices that actually show a benefit, and not make any assumptions about whether something is effective.

m, actually the Schumann resonances are anything but sporadic, they ARE more like constant drones - see this thread, this post showing typical 24h-spectrograms :
...The pitch and intensity of each single note does vary: pitch by a very small amount due to seasonal changes; intensity by quite a bit, mostly due to day/night and weather conditions...
for a few scientific studies, see upthread, your and my post.

The problem with spectrograms is that an FFT does not differentiate between amplitudes of waves at different times within it's window. Have you seen a time domain plot of the Schumann resonance? IIRC it's not drone-like at all and the spectrogram shows it like a drone because all the events are essentially displayed as a rolling average. When comparing the Schumann resonance to an electronic oscillator, it is clear that it would take a sophisticated device to simulate the same kinds of variation. Here is an image of the Schumann wave from a live stream:

Live VLF Natural Radio

Attachments

• Schumann-waves.png
    Schumann-waves.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
I am in no way qualified to make any judgement on whether this mechanism is even possible. I have very little understanding of physics, and so cannot really have an opinion on it. I am interested to know if anyone else with a background in physics (@ark @Pierre, @Scottie or anyone else) could weigh in on this... because it seems 'too good to be true' - especially when you look at the research on biochemical parameters which I will post below.
The question #1 is, does calcium channel blockers creates side effects? Qestion #2 does magnesium give the same effect or is it only mild moderator? I read that magnesium is antagonist to calcium and when you take too much minerals, your body will be overwhelm/overloaded. Question #3 does VGCC mechanism is only one from many other mechanism that EMF affect our health? Does stress and chronic fatigue is related to VGCC? Many sensitive people consider cell phones as stress factor.

Calcium channel blocker - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom