Predictions and Prophecies

@Puma this could be why they’re coming for Samsung. They want to switch to silver batteries.

Interesting

In early May 2024 there was a widespread failure of Samsung A-23 phones in Latin America. It all originated with a software update.

Samsung confirms error with Galaxy A23 and its latest software update: recommends not to reboot

Reports have been coming in by the dozens for days now: users have constantly complained that their Galaxy A23 phones have become virtually unusable, unable to be turned on, after a software update.

After an express question from Xataka Mexico, Samsung has confirmed a "potential bug" linked to the update, to the phone and very particularly to the Latin American region.

Samsung's full response is as follows:

"A potential bug was discovered in the latest software update for a group of Galaxy A23 (SM-A235M) devices, primarily sold in the Latin America region. Affected customers are being notified with instructions to refrain from rebooting their devices and where to contact for assistance. We are committed to providing the best mobile experience for Galaxy users, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused."

So it is possible to cause damage to smart devices through software updates. Just in case, you should disable automatic updates or wait for a while before updating the software.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting

In early May 2024 there was a widespread failure of Samsung A-23 phones in Latin America. It all originated with a software update.

Samsung confirms error with Galaxy A23 and its latest software update: recommends not to reboot

Reports have been coming in by the dozens for days now: users have constantly complained that their Galaxy A23 phones have become virtually unusable, unable to be turned on, after a software update.

After an express question from Xataka Mexico, Samsung has confirmed a "potential bug" linked to the update, to the phone and very particularly to the Latin American region.

Samsung's full response is as follows:

"A potential bug was discovered in the latest software update for a group of Galaxy A23 (SM-A235M) devices, primarily sold in the Latin America region. Affected customers are being notified with instructions to refrain from rebooting their devices and where to contact for assistance. We are committed to providing the best mobile experience for Galaxy users, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused."

So it is possible to cause damage to smart devices through software updates. Just in case, you should disable automatic updates or wait for a while before updating the software.​

I would second that. I have an iPhone but the last time I did an update it deleted a bunch of my pictures and messages.

Seven days ago
Chat, Notes
"They" do NOT like it when you jump tech Chain of Comand"!
"It took like x50 flares to hit Florida with northern lights now it only takes x1-2 to do it"
"Clif High spoke about the strange energies from space"
"Every car After 2015 Is HOT!!!!! (surveillance and tracking)"
"Have extra gas for your pre-2000 vehicles. (Current Solar Events)"
"More are being built. It is insane the amount we are building across the country AI and its direction. Who are the movers and the shakers"
"The Passing James Eral Jones trivia"
"In order for this tech to work it has to be the SAME(compatible)."
Migration Contractors
"I had a PC with a Pentium4 prosser and it was Backdoored when i made a comment Mossod did not like and my PC WENT UP IN SMOKE.....No Joke"!
"We have Rain Predicted for tomorrow and I live 45 miles from the Mississippi"
"DENVER AIRPORT!"
"I instructed ICS and NIMS classes when working for the DOI. COOP briefings were an annual event for all Line Officers. I had a card".
"She id NOT have the NEED TO KNOW"!!!! (Nine Eleven and Continuity of Government)
"Just tell them to STOP BREATHING, we do NOt need them ANYWAY"!
"COOKIES"!

Prediction about the end of the Ukraine war by Lada Ray, who has quite a good track record:

RUSSIA - UKRAINE WAR WILL END AND BE COMPLETED BY:

The current timeline, which changed considerably since 2014-2022, and even since 2023 shows me the following:

Peace negotiations may begin in 2025, however, very tacitly.

Russian Army will try to liberate as much as possible by that time, to be in the best possible position to negotiate.

Wrapping up of the war, its final touches, will be seen in the last 3-4 months of 2026!

The war will end completely in 2027!

[...]

AT WHAT POINT & WHERE DOES RUSSIA STOP IN UKRAINE?

Where Russia stops in Ukraine?... that's also something that no one, not even Putin knows at this point.

I described to you on several occasions in 2022 and 2023 the pros and cons of proceeding or stopping at various points. Generally, my verdict is that any section of Ukraine left to ukro-nazis automatically means terror acts and never-ending conflict. Moreover, the Black Sea ports left to ukro-nazis mean never-ending supplies of weapons against Russia, plus the Black Sea provocations.

However, there is one thing I already know and see: Russia really doesn't want to take on and rebuild the entire Ukraine, as backwards and destroyed as it is. It has been proven that the 4 oblasts (DNR, LNR, Zaporozhie and Kherson) and Crimea is more than enough. The resourced spent on these 5 are enormous. Taking on another 20 such oblasts can prove too much of a burden economically. This is one of the reasons Putin may agree to negotiations sooner rather than later.

Another reason is the need to resume normal economic and trade activity. And the third reason is pressure from allies, such as China and the BRICS.

This seems to be a better fit here on this thread, but please move if desired to the Half Past Human thread.

FWIW and for those of us who still like hearing what Clif has to say.

If you watch this Clif High interview, put on your thinking cap, use your critical thinking. It's a roller coaster ride.

50 minutes long.
According to Clif, his release language, RV's, and psychics, are saying that something massive is about to happen (by April, but probably this winter, due to astrological settings)
Explosion. Perhaps a DEW made to look like a meteor. He names specific locations where he thinks it could happen. "false meteor"
Many redacted/muted spot for the obvious reasons, but easy enough to figure out.
Witches Warlocks and timing.
A release language higher than 911
Lynch mobs. PTB not safe.

Last edited:
I was just thinking it probably wouldn’t matter, because if you are out or around anyone they won’t have the same type of protection anyway.

That is terrifying in any case. When will the Israelis just be done already?! Stop torturing everyone you aren’t the chosen people.
Oh they’re chosen alright. Chosen by their slave masters to to the bidding and groundwork to amp up the energies of global discord so when the saviour arrives in the chariot of fire everyone will welcome with open arms.
Just a guess, but I do not see Israel as anything but a 4D sts marionette, so fickle and self indulgent that they cannot even begin to grok the implications of siding with their dark lord, who offers riches but will destroy them all when the task is complete.

Dunno why I think this, last few days I’ve been thinking of Israel’s demise and how it will come about, not intentionally but just keeps popping into my mind,
‘their boss’s are gonna wipe ‘em out’ . May be Mother Nature can just sit back and watch.

Since many daily items emit frequencies that can be detected and influenced by different devices... you don't need a Faraday Cage. Use a cookie tin to keep your phone, credit/debit cards, wallet, and automobile key fob's in at home, at work, or in your car when traveling. (After you have eaten the cookies, of course. 😉 🍪)
On protecting your devices, Scottie made 4 tech videos on this topic at scottiestech.info :-)

I see that the video was taken down not long after I put it up. I cant confirm its date, so until I see it again it may remain a mystery. Thus far I am unable to access it myself, it just says it's private, and you must sign in. My apologies if in the end it just becomes noise.
What is the title of that recording? I'd like to listen to it if I can. Thanks.

This seems to be a better fit here on this thread, but please move if desired to the Half Past Human thread.

FWIW and for those of us who still like hearing what Clif has to say.

If you watch this Clif High interview, put on your thinking cap, use your critical thinking. It's a roller coaster ride.

50 minutes long.
According to Clif, his release language, RV's, and psychics, are saying that something massive is about to happen (by April, but probably this winter, due to astrological settings)
Explosion. Perhaps a DEW made to look like a meteor. He names specific locations where he thinks it could happen. "false meteor"
Many redacted/muted spot for the obvious reasons, but easy enough to figure out.
Witches Warlocks and timing.
A release language higher than 911
Lynch mobs. PTB not safe.

In which program he was interviewed?

I found it again on rumble. Here it is, and I still cant find the date of recording. The name of the pod caster is David Nino Rodriguez.

Ok, I checked. It is one year old.

1727541522306.png

Back
Top Bottom