Predictions and Prophecies

I don't know if this is quackery, but this old man Carlos Muñoz Ferrada was even persecuted by the authorities in the 80s for "alarming" the population with his "prediction" of the earthquake in Chile in 1985, also previously predicted earthquakes in 1939 and 1960 (magnitude 9.5). I would like to have some opinion of you about this (subtitles in english):

Well, I think that if the C's have not reached the awareness of "someone", that video is one of the best approaches to understand what is happening at the planetary level.

His bad mood in explaining things is strange.

Does anyone force him?🤔

I don't know if this is quackery, but this old man Carlos Muñoz Ferrada was even persecuted by the authorities in the 80s for "alarming" the population with his "prediction" of the earthquake in Chile in 1985, also previously predicted earthquakes in 1939 and 1960 (magnitude 9.5). I would like to have some opinion of you about this (subtitles in english):

He is a scientist, but probably more than that, like a seer of some kind, clairvoyant maybe. Apart from the earthquakes he seems to have predicted, we don't know his system in detail or his success rate. His mind is very sharp, even at his advanced age he apparently recalls all his calculations.

I stumbled upon this info today. Baba Vanga's name and predictions have been mentioned in this thread and elsewhere on the forum before, but knowing the murky nature of predictions, the following should be taken with a large grain of salt. But it is still somewhat interesting, considering recent information and what we already know.

Anyways, there is a slur of articles and TV shows in Russian that talk about Vanga's prediction about the day of "5 couples/twos". The talk was about the date of 22 of December 2020 (22.12.2020). Or this is the date that her friend Sergei Kostornoy mentioned. The prediction goes as follows:

That on the day of "5 twos" “we will warm ourselves in the sun, but a black shadow will fall on the sun.”

He also mentioned in this TV program in Russian that according to Vanga, "in the year 5 twos will be repeated twice, a scary epidemic will begin. And it will be scary also because it will affect not only physical bodies, but also mental state. It will lead to psychological diseases of many people. And that people will be like robots.

Kostornoy also said the following:

“On December 22, 2020, there are five couples,” Kostornoi said, adding that if humanity does not change its mindset, continue to pursue profit and wage wars, then the world could be engulfed in a pandemic of another serious disease.

“There have been periods in history when the plague has ravaged vast areas … This could be an unexpected war,” he warned.

And of course now everyone says that it was prediction of Covid-19 and the increasing digitalization. It certainly could be. But then we also know that it isn't a real pandemic, and there can't be a real comparison to serious pandemics like the Black Death. So not sure that she talked about this "pandemic". But we certainly can relate to people becoming robot-like.

Todor Todorov (Vanga's translator) explained that perhaps people will have something embedded (like a chip), and it will be possible to know everything about them. But he and others also miss that there could be another meaning to people being "robot-like".

Kostornoy clarified that Vanga didn't mention a specific year, just its characteristic, that in that year there will be a double occurrence of a date with 5 twos in it.

Todorov also said that she talked about "a year of the mirror, when the light will be turned upside down, and the danger will come from the "yellow ones". But Todorov couldn't say what she meant by the "yellow ones". Of course the TV people thought that it was a reference to the yellow bio-hazard protective suits.

There is also this:

He recalled that on December 21 and 22, according to scientists, there will be a terrible solar flare.

“How will this affect people’s psyches?” Kostornoy asks.

As for the date when the coronavirus pandemic will recede, he also indicated a specific date.

“On March 20, the day of the vernal equinox, the coronavirus problem will not be so urgent because the Earth will enter the fifth dimension,” he said.

So it was Kostornoy's interpretation, and that's how it was presented to the media, that it was last year's 22nd of December. Also probably because of Jupiter/Saturn conjunction.

But who knows. It appears that this prediction can still happen during other years, when there is a double occurrence of 5 twos. 🤷‍♀️

What is curious, imo, is the mention of "warming ourselves in the sun", and then there will be a black shadow over it. Imo, it doesn't have to be a reference to a solar flare, but could also be a reference to an onset of Ice Age, and/or "shadowing of the sun" due to volcanic ash. Or some astronomic event. Or something else, more symbolic.

But his remark about the possible terrible pandemic, and a clear hint to "the human cosmic connection" is also interesting. fwiw.

Last edited:
Todorov also said that she talked about "a year of the mirror, when the light will be turned upside down, and the danger will come from the "yellow ones".
I wonder what the "year of the mirror" means. Todor Todorov believes that this is 2020. I thought if you put a mirror between this date (February 22, 2022), then the reflection will be mirror: 22.02. / 2022 . Only here there are already 6 twos :huh:🙃 I think we can find many more different combinations too.
What is curious, imo, is the mention of "warming ourselves in the sun", and then there will be a black shadow over it. Imo, it doesn't have to be a reference to a solar flare, but could also be a reference to an onset of Ice Age, and/or "shadowing of the sun" due to volcanic ash. Or some astronomic event. Or something else, more symbolic.
This seems like a very realistic scenario to me!

Or maybe the efforts of Bill Gates?

First sun-dimming experiment will test a way to cool Earth

Bertha Dudde about upcoming events
Bertha Dudde was a religious person who wrote down her insights into notebooks. These are now available online. All the material can be downloaded here. For another site that carries information about, see here.

An excerpt from her biography found in this so-called Theme book: 80 Predictions – Spiritual Decline And World Conflagration available as PDF ePub Kindle mentions:
Who was Bertha Dudde?

Bertha Dudde was born on 1. April 1891, as the second oldest daughter of a painter, in Liegnitz, Silesia. She became a dressmaker and began to receive pronouncements from God through the ‘Inner Word’ on 15. June 1937. “In a clear dream I was moved to write down my thoughts after devout prayer.

Understandably this often gave way to doubt and inner conflicts until I was convinced that I was, myself, by no means the initiator of these exquisitely gracious words; but instead it was the spirit within me, in other words, the love of the Heavenly Father was obviously responsible for them and introduced me to the truth”.

“I was given knowledge of the spiritual world which far exceeded my elementary school education. I received and receive this knowledge as a dictation in a state of complete consciousness; I write down everything I am told in shorthand, in order to then transfer it word for word to clean copy. The procedure does not take place in a state of compulsion, for example in a state of trance or ecstasy, but in an absolutely level-headed frame of mind. However, I have to want it to happen and then I can receive these dictations voluntarily; they are neither bound by time nor place.”

“Now I only have one wish, which is to be able to make these gifts of grace accessible to many more people and in accordance with the will of God Himself to be allowed to do much more work in His vineyard.”

(Quotations from an autobiography from 1959). Bertha Dudde died on 18. September 1965 in Leverkusen, Germany.

Bertha Dudde. 080 Predictions – Spiritual Decline And World Conflagration (Kindle Locations 23-25). ?ERROR?.
The German Wiki, mentions some of her ideas on the structure of the Universe were not correct, compared with the modern view, and she was not a very educated person in the traditional sense. Still, she must have had some talent as a medium, and be sufficiently exercised as a writer as to be able to put the thoughts onto paper.

The part I will quote is an entry in notebook 94, written in 1965 only a few weeks before she passed on. In the text, she writes about the end times, what will happen on Earth and why. She uses the expression "signs of the times" and encourages people to pay attention to them. The bold is from the original, and the color I added to highlight.
9025 World conflagration.... Natural disaster.... Decision....
8 1, 1965: Book 94
Nothing will remain hidden from you, who have offered to be of service to Me, for the final events will be so huge that you cannot be left in the dark about them, and especially if I want to speak through you to all people.... Hence you also ought to know that it will only require a modest impact to trigger a catastrophe which at first can be seen from a purely worldly point of view, but which is the signal for the subsequent natural disaster, although it is certainly not started by human will it is nevertheless the consequence of human will in as much as it will start a world conflagration that cannot be stopped by anything other than My will. And since humankind always only pays attention to world events something has to happen which is inexplicable to them.... the gaze of worldly people has to be visibly directed towards My intervention, and all human intentions must take second place in view of the discovery that something is taking place in the universe which could ultimately affect every human being....

Thus, people must learn to fear God and not their human enemies.... And although it is up to every individual to believe in a God or not, the said cosmic event is nevertheless greater and more life-threatening than the world conflagration which then will recede into the background. For then people's spiritual attitude towards the Creator and Provider of all things will decide whether and how the natural disaster will take effect.... Whether you believe it or not, this event is approaching you with giant strides, and only a short period of time is separating you from it. And you who know this should make every one of you fellow human beings aware of what lies ahead of him, even if you will find no credence, but the events will confirm it....

For the end, too, is coming ever closer.... This natural disaster is just a last sign of it, but who will still allow himself to be influenced by it? People will only just see it as a natural disaster and not be able to recognise any connection with humanity's spiritual state.... apart from the few who are spiritually awake but unable to get through and thus warn people in vain of the final end which they are inevitably approaching. Don't let the signs of the times pass you by unnoticed for they are cautioning all of you that you are living in the last days, and remember that you only have little time left in which you will have to decide whether you want to take the path to Me, Who can and will save you in all adversity.... or whether you want to strive towards the adversary again who wants to ruin you again for endless times.

For the sake of your freedom of will you cannot be informed of the day and the hour, but I can always just tell you with certainty that there is not much time left to you. Yet worldly events will affect you all, and thus you take little notice of what I say to you.... And it will befall you with tremendous force so that you won't know how to protect yourselves.... But let Me tell you that only I Myself will be able to offer you protection, that you have to take refuge in Me in order to be led through all dangers to body and soul. And if you humans would only just learn that a higher Authority is at work and that you have to call upon this higher Authority otherwise you will be hopelessly lost, for My adversary will use all his power just once more in order to get his hands on you. And anyone who does not decide in favour of Me anymore in the short time until the end will then also be bound in matter, and he will have to take an infinitely long path through the creations of the new earth once more....
In the same notebook 94, there are others with a similar theme which are not included in the theme book mentioned at the beginning of the post.
In the above entry from July 4, 1965, she says:
Every large disaster will also be preceded by My announcements, I will warn and admonish people, therefore I need seers and prophets who shall spread these announcements among people.... Therefore it is wrong to reject all prophesies or to portray them as being untrue, even if they do not immediately come to pass, for everything will happen at the right time, and often I have announced the coming event long in advance, but no-one granted these Words any credence. And therefore I also announce and always have announced the end of an earth period in advance, so that even My disciples expected this end during their lifetime on earth. Nevertheless, I have always worded My prophesies such that no specific time was given to people, that they in fact could always expect it, because it has indeed always been My intention to bring their near end home to them.... Yet time does not stand still, and since My Word will inevitably come true this announced end will certainly have to happen one day.... Anyone who knows My eternal plan of Salvation also recognises the necessity for an end of all spiritual substances still bound in creations.... For since he is aware of the spirits' constant progression of development, it is also clear to him that from time to time.... which is infinitely long for you.... a total transformation of the earth's surface must take place so that the spiritual substance bound in hard matter may also have the opportunity to develop further.... If people find such a huge destruction of the earth's surface questionable then they have been left in ignorance by the world of spirits who instructed them.... In that case I must correct such errors, for it is precisely the forthcoming end of the earth in its present form that is extremely significant for the whole of the human race, after all, it is in danger of entirely failing its final test of will and will have to endure a dreadful fate again.
From the above, it is clear she does not subscribe to Uniformitarianism.

"[...] a total transformation of the earth's surface must take place so that the spiritual substance bound in hard matter may also have the opportunity to develop further...."
I was wondering how all physical 1D matter eventually learns, especially if you think that planets remain sort of static. Well, over millions and billions of years, there are lots of changes such as cometary impacts and earthquakes. Reconfiguring matter can shake things up and allow some additional matter to interact with higher consciousnesses and grow.

I was wondering how all physical 1D matter eventually learns, especially if you think that planets remain sort of static. Well, over millions and billions of years, there are lots of changes such as cometary impacts and earthquakes. Reconfiguring matter can shake things up and allow some additional matter to interact with higher consciousnesses and grow.
Good question, or is it "I can't remember": In Session 24 November 1994 there was:
A: [...]Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?

A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?

Q: (L) Where?

A: We asked you.

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.

A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.

A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.

Bertha Dudde was a religious person who wrote down her insights into notebooks.
For the end, too, is coming ever closer.... This natural disaster is just a last sign of it, but who will still allow himself to be influenced by it? People will only just see it as a natural disaster and not be able to recognise any connection with humanity's spiritual state.... apart from the few who are spiritually awake but unable to get through and thus warn people in vain of the final end which they are inevitably approaching. Don't let the signs of the times pass you by unnoticed for they are cautioning all of you that you are living in the last days, and remember that you only have little time left in which you will have to decide whether you want to take the path to Me, Who can and will save you in all adversity.... or whether you want to strive towards the adversary again who wants to ruin you again for endless times.
Which is what Pierre was getting at in writing of Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection.

1970-1995: Catholic end time preacher warned about the threat of a comet
When I discovered that Veronica Lueken mentions of a comet, I ended up writing two posts with excerpts about apparitions, as it just so happened that Lueken was taken in by projected or imagined visions of Catholic Saints, the Virgin Mary, and Jesus. My difficulty with presenting her ideas without comment, was that they were shrouded in religious gloss, myth, and misunderstandings regarding the nature of the apparitions that drove her mission. From the above post, there are at least two points I would like to mention before saying more:
Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Yes. All of them.

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose behind this?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.
And:
Q: Well, close enough. Never mind. I don't want to know any more on that subject. Okay, change of subject: what is the source of the apparition – allegedly of the Virgin Mary - on the building down in Clearwater?

A: "Apparitions" are not important as to their "source" but rather their result.

Q: Well, is it STS or STO or just a chemical anomaly? But you say that is not important - the result is. What is the result.

A: Have you not witnessed it?

Q: Well, I can't tell what is in the hearts and minds of people, all I see is a lot of people making money off of it. How can I know whether...

A: Then you must think that the result of the UFO/Alien phenomenon is that a "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks."

Q: (F) Obviously there are a lot of different results. Most could be buying the silly rocks, but others could be learning from it either for STS or STO. (L) So, the results of anything is strictly the result of the configuration of the individual?

A: Yes.

Next, I have tried to extract some points from the claims of Lueken, followed later on by biographical notes, and the historical setting for her religious ideas.

Victoria Lueken and the Ball of Redemption
Lueken spoke repeatedly of a comet-like ball that she called the Ball of Redemption. The two oldest entries in that list which resemble the description of a comet are from 1972:
In vision, Veronica saw sights most terrifying; a tremendous flash - burning heat - a burning ball, swirling and shooting out fire. Rocks falling - many buildings falling...growing dark - all darkness - only few candles lit in darkened houses - a few places. People banging on the doors - locked doors - no one dares open the doors to let them in. Dust falling - sooty - the people start to turn black - black - awful - burning!

There's no water to drink - so thirsty - some houses have water stored in big jugs, but they won't, they can't open the doors. People pile up on the doorsteps. The sky is very black - dust and dirt falling - voices screaming - terror! The burning long streak of fire is overhead, cutting through the dark. (End of vision). (9-14-72)
And another:
Veronica almost fainted at the sight of the coming BALL OF REDEMPTION - buildings crumbling - voices screaming - great heat - flashes of fire - the darkness - it appeared also that the world stood still - no longer turning - no light - people running to and fro - aimless in the dark - panic. There is a house that has a candle - like animals they claw at the door to get in - another house has boarded windows - and inside a candle - no doors are opened - dust and rock start to fall down upon the people in the street - everywhere blood - cries of MERCY are heard!"
[...] (12-30-72)
Punishment in 3 stages:
Jesus - "A PUNISHMENT upon an unrepentant generation...This punishment will be given in stages:

1. Internal - Man's own creation.

2. The Second from the elements.

3. The Third from the constellations to fall upon you - to fall upon you - to be planet struck - the Ball of Redemption. (2-1-73)
I thought the above was an interesting way of putting it. We can be affected by mistaken internal choices, and mistaken decisions by people with influence in society. As for the elements of nature, they are taking their toll on food production. What is still missing from the list is the cosmic ingredient. Although we have seen more fireballs, they have not been seriously destructive so far.

The Sun is affected:
Veronica - Oh! Oh! I see the sky; it's becoming a very, very bright red, almost an orange, a red - orange. And it's like I'm suspended, and the light is so bright it hurts my eyes. And I see this huge ball. Now in the center - it's, it's a gray colored ball, almost - oh, I don't know what it's made of, but a rock - like formation. But as it's turning now, it's beginning to change color, becoming a purplish, hazy, orange - looking ball. And now it's beginning to gather great speed. And as it's going faster across the sky, part of it has broken off now, and it's going now behind the sun. I see the huge ball of the sun. It's a ball of fire. And this is another ball of fire. And a piece now is broken off, and it's hitting into the sun. And there - oh! Oh! It's an explosion. Oh! I can't look. Oh - h - h! Oh - h - h!
As a comment to the above, some comets, like the Kreutz Sungrazers do hit the Sun and when they do, the Sun flares up.

Waves in the sea and more destruction on land
Everything seems so still, and I see people now holding onto the chairs in their houses. Everything's rocking. It - it's like the very foundation is rocking in the houses. And they're all frightened. And many are running into the streets. Oh, but others are running and closing their windows. They're pulling down the shades. Oh! Oh! Others are looking - I can see them looking through their windows, but they do not go outside. They must not go outside. I see a great mist coming in the sky - a great mist. And there are pieces of - they appear to be rock or dust rock falling.
[...]
Now the sun also seems to be shooting out particles - I don't know - it's particles. And I can see this other ball that looks like a small sun now; it's coming from behind. And it's still - it's twirling, but it is also shooting out particles of, of rock, fiery rock.

Now one piece is very large, and it's falling down now, and as it - it's falling into the water. And then the water is just like steaming and fizzling; and there was force, I guess, when it hit the water, because the water is rising very, very high. Oh! (12-24-73)
The above excerpt mentions dust in the sky and high waves in the sea. This would be expected if fragments hit the land and the sea. It also seems that there is an effect both when the object approaches the Sun and when it moves away. That is an interesting thought, but is it realistic? For that to happen, the orbit from encountering the Earth on the way in, should match with the orbit of the Earth, as the comet or the cluster returns after the perihelion. Another option is that the Earth in one instance is influenced only by the tail of dust.

After the land and the sea is disturbed, death and pestilence follows:
Veronica - Oh, my goodness! I see, I see this ball. Oh! It's spinning very fast. It looks like - I can see one side of it now, it looks like a rock formation and it has fire streaming from behind it. It's very large. Oh! Oh, my goodness! And as it's spinning it seems to be gathering like smoke about it. It's orange and yellow and white - smoke and fire. Oh! Oh, my goodness!

Now I see it. It's like going very fast through the sky, and it's heading towards another thing that - I know it's the earth; I can see the outline. Yes, it's the earth. And oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! I see water is rising very high over the sides of the land and the houses. Oh! It's like, like the sea just pounding in over and washing down the buildings. Oh!

Now Our Lady is coming down and pointing up. I can still see the buildings that have been torn down, and I see people. They're very frightened; they're running in every direction.

Our Lady - "My child, it is truly a sad scene that I must show you."

Veronica - Now I see a lot of people lying on the ground, and I know they're dead. And now there are people trying to dig trenches, but there are so many they can't bury them. And now there's - Our Lady says: Our Lady - "Look, My child."

Veronica - Oh, my goodness! There's a horse, a man and a horse, but there's a light shining upon them and it's all green. "Death and Pestilence", written above their head is "Death and Pestilence." Oh, my! Oh! Oh! Blessed Mother. (11-23-74)
Is the Ball of Redemption of supernatural origin?
Most of the time one has the impression that the Ball of Redemption is a physical object, but in the following the Ball of Redemption is said to be of supernatural origin. I don't know if that can be reconciled with the statement in one session where the Cs mention that the comet cluster travels in both 3D and 4D. Perhaps the claimed supernatural nature, is a way to reconcile that the time is open as far as the event happening for real:
SEPTEMBER 13, 1975 - There is in your atmosphere [heavens, i.e., this solar system] of earth a Ball of Redemption hurrying to earth. It is of supernatural origin. Those who have cast aside the knowledge of the supernatural shall not be given the grace to observe the coming Chastisement! When it enters upon your atmosphere, [when it shoots out across this solar system] hearts shall be gripped with fear! Many shall run to hide themselves, recognizing the wrath of their Lord.

The Ball of Redemption shall pass through your land and your world in a sheath of fire! Many shall die in the great flame of the Ball of Redemption. As in the time of Noah, so shall it be upon your earth a Chastisement far greater than any chastisement sent upon mankind! This Chastisement, My children, is being gauged, measured and held in abeyance for the proper moment in the knowledge of Heaven, the moment deemed by the Eternal Father for the cleansing of mankind. (vol I page 411)
The extent of destruction will be partial.
NOVEMBER 20, 1975 - The world, your earth, shall not come to a climax. There will not be a total destruction of mankind and your earth, but there will be a sudden cleansing by trial, great trial, trial such as man has not seen since the beginning of time. A baptism of fire shall cleanse your earth! (vol I page 442)
On the page Great Comet Chastisement one finds that many may die
"The Ball of Redemption shall take from your earth three-quarters of mankind. Your country, America the beautiful, has not witnessed a massive scale of destruction and death. Is this what you call down upon yourselves? You, My children, hold the balance." -Jesus, September 28, 1976
About 20 years later: "It has been noticed by few, but the few seek not to bring fear to the hearts of mankind."
The idea that the elite may know something others don't is far from unthinkable.
"My child and My children, you will keep a constant vigilance of prayer going throughout your world, because, I repeat again, near the throne of the Eternal Father, He views a ball so immense, so beyond all man's speculation, that it will destroy over three-quarters of the earth. It is in your atmosphere. It has been noticed by few, but the few seek not to bring fear to the hearts of mankind. They do not know that it is the Eternal Father Who now will guide that Ball."-Jesus, June 18, 1991
Lueken resembles a fire and brimstone preacher. I don't know how many others spoke about comets in the early 1970ies and carried on for so long, in fact right up until about 1994. Published sessions can be found here. From her descriptions, I became more aware of the possibility that a comet or cluster may not only affect the Earth on the toward the sun, but also on the way out. Probably the circumstances would have to be unique, but such also exist within the range of probabilities; one may only need to explore a simulation program to discover them.

Biographical notes about Veronica Lueken
What follow could also have gone into Religion or COINTELPRO and Disinformation, but it is not enough for a thread and is more useful in relation to the content earlier in the post. I have inserted links and added explanations. I haven't done a lot of posts about Christian religion and sects, I had to look up some of the terms as I went along.

If there is truth in her claims about a comet, it was packaged with a lot of diversion! Veronica Lueken, (July 12, 1923 – August 3, 1995), see Wiki was a conservative Catholic and a conservative American and any Cold War warriors dream of an anti Communist. She claimed for instance that "Russia has in armaments six times the number of missiles that we store", and that Russia would continue to give problems for the US even after the fall of the USSR invoking with ease the authority of the highest power:
Shortly after Veronica finished reading the articles in the daily newspaper pertaining to the "demise" of communism in the Soviet Union, and the subsequent birth of the new Commonwealth of Independent States, Our Lady appeared in what Veronica perceived as a message expressed in desperation:
"Do not be deceived. Their father is the father of all liars: satan. Their master plan is in motion. Pray for the light. Minds are clouded. I repeat: it is a ruse. Wake up America or you will suffer much." - Our Lady, December 18, 1991
Ironically, the above came less than a year after the US and allies had engaged in the first Gulf War in Iraq, after having enticed Saddam Hussein to go into Kuwait, and only two years after the USSR had left Afghanistan after having been enticed by the Carter administration to enter Afghanistan. What Lueken did not mention or know, was how Communism came to Russia, or how there even before 1900 was a strong materialist trend in the US and Western Europe.

As an interesting coincidence, the same year, 1968, that Lueken began her channelling experience someone in Spain began their mission too, see this timeline. 1968 was also the year with many protests, the Vietnam War was in progress, eastern spirituality came in fashion, and the hippie culture was flowering. About the Palmarian Catholic Church, the Wiki has:
Many people came to witness the supposed apparitions, and a number of miracles similar to those alleged to have happened at Fátima, Garabandal and Međugorje were said to have occurred. The seers had many supporters, including priests. Several other people reported visions at the site, including Clemente Domínguez y Gómez, an office clerk from Seville. He gradually became the "principal seer" in 1968.[4][5]

The original seers' visions were dismissed by the local bishop. They returned to their normal lives and have allegedly said they wished only to forget the past and to have no connection with the Palmarian Church.[6] Domínguez claimed that the Virgin Mary had given him instructions to rid the Catholic Church of "heresy and progressivism", and of Communism.
For a commentary about these apparitions see the excerpt from the sessions and the posts about apparitions mentioned at the beginning. Other sources for a perspective are the High Strangeness book, and Political Ponerology and the Wave, as for Christianity, From Paul to Mark.

The solution to survive the end times according to this page, Communism's 45 goals to destroy the United States..., is limited to four things which has emphasis on the Bible from before 1965, her own books and prayer paraphernalia:
"1.) The Douay-Rheims Holy Bible..." It is an old Bible from 1899. On the above page there are two exhortations; one to go for a Bible from before 1965, the other to not accept the new translations, because they have been changed "changed to suit the carnal nature of man." There is emphasis on reading it.
"2.) The Complete Virgin Mary’s Bayside Prophesies in 6 Paperback Books…" These are her books with directives and messages to accompany the reading of the Bible.
"3.) Heaven's Home Protection Packet..." It is a packet of four crucifixes to glue on the outside of the doors, because the claim is: "Crucifix on front and back door... The only real protection against terrorists..."
"4.) Heaven's Personal Protection Packet..." They say: "Our Lady tells us to be protected from all evil, we must wear the following sacramentals around our necks: a Rosary, a crucifix, the St. Benedict medal, Our Lady of the Roses medal, the Miraculous Medal, and the scapular." As one can read under the link, traditional Catholic ways of performing the religious services are important. In the selection of remedies, one can connect the association to Catholic Mariology. In a video posted in 2012, Plagues Sent by God - Veronica Lueken in the U.S.A., one can watch a Catholic procession, hear recordings with exhortations, and listen to music.

To the four points could be added the 17 points to save America. These include a call to return prayer to the schools, to return the ten commandments to home, school and government, to fire teachers who promote soul destruction, to remove sex education from the schools, to strengthen family life, a request for parents to discipline their children and that families should pray together. One notices a strong focus on the family, In the message from June 18, 1994, she said about the upbringing of children:
"My child and My children, please, the Ball of Redemption shall be sent upon mankind if he does not heed the measures that I have given you tonight to save your country and other countries of the world. Little children are left to roam, to make their own decisions while the parents go merrily on their way, not thinking of the souls that they had to guide. Many parents have now lost their way. They have become embroiled with mankind and not God. "Parents, teach your children the words of the Bible. Make the Bible a necessary book in your home, not something that may be given to you as a gift by mankind, but as a gift from the Eternal Father. Read this Book to your children. They are thirsting for the knowledge from God. Only you as parents can save them.
In one encyclopedia, the entry Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers has:
(religion, spiritualism, and occult)
One of the most controversial claims concerning an apparition of the Virgin Mary in the contemporary world center on Veronica Lueken (1923–1995). Lueken’s unusual experience began in 1968 when Saint Therese of Lisieux (1873–1897) appeared to her and began to dictate poems and other spiritual writings to her. Then, in 1970, the Virgin Mary appeared to Lueken and told her that she would reappear on June 18, 1970, at the nearby Saint Robert Bellarmine Church in Bayside, Queens, New York. She then left instructions that the church’s priest prepare for the visitation and erect a shrine and basilica on the same site. The new church would be dedicated to “Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers”.

Lueken became Mary’s voice, and Mary appeared to her quite frequently. The messages arrived as the Roman Catholic Church was going through changes instituted by Vatican II, the all-church assemblage of Roman Catholic bishops that gathered in the early 1960s. The messages to Lueken spoke against many of these changes, as well as the general social and moral disintegration she perceived around her. As the messages continued and the crowds grew, the church moved against Lueken and her following. She was denied use of the church grounds, and so meetings were moved to the nearby Flushing Meadows Park in Queens.

Through the mid-1970s, the messages became more and more critical of the Catholic Church. In 1975 they endorsed a popular conspiratorial idea that Pope Paul VI (1897–1978) had been replaced with an imposter. Several Catholic bishops in the area, whose members attended the meetings at which Lueken spoke to the Virgin, issued statements denouncing the meetings. The groups, under the name Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers, gradually aligned with some other independent Marian centers with which they shared a similar conservative perspective. Lueken continued to receive messages until her death in 1995. Since that time the meetings have continued, with prayers using the rosary the central practice.
Without knowing if Lueken could be labeled a Schismatic Traditionalist, some discontent regarding Vatican II went in the same direction as that expressed by them. The Wiki mentions:
According to her, on the date of her first vision, Lueken began to type up and circulate her messages against the Second Vatican Council, the revival of the permanent diaconate, the post-Vatican II Mass and the extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion.[5] Many of her messages had apocalyptic content with prophecies not yet fulfilled.
On the Forum there is a thread that discusses Vatican II: Vatican II and the eradication of the Tridentine mass
On the pages of their site, one notices a strong push to propagate the views of Lueken and convince others of the truth of her claims. Sympathizers are encouraged to send (or is it spam?) their local priest etc. with the messages.

The encyclopedia has a section about anomalies, the highly strange.
Among the unusual occurrences attending the apparitions are a set of unique photographs. Beginning in the 1970s, photographs taken by people attending the apparition sessions reported strange objects showing up in their pictures. One included a luminous cross, another the words “1972 Jacinto” (a reference to the Fatima apparitions) which members of the community have tried to interpret: . Many had a variety of strange lines of light. These “miraculous” photographs became so important that the Virgin gave instructions on taking them with a camera that allowed instant development and thus little opportunity to fake the pictures. Lueken’s followers have interpreted the pictures as added evidence that God is trying to communicate with humanity in preparation for the imminent end of the world.
Regarding the photos, see this gallery, or the Polaroid picture in image two on this page. Occasionally there were hints that the world is not what it seems as in this short "Directive from Heaven" about secret societies.

There is no consideration of psychopathy as such, though it is mentioned:
Cast out the moneychangers in your government! What manner of government is there that condones sin? Abomination upon abomination--giving monies for the murder of children, giving monies for the murder of the elderly! Your government, My child, has been infiltrated by men of sin.
And:
"Your country must purge itself of the many seekers of fortune at the expense of a loss of the souls of thousands, those who seek worldly gain and riches by bringing into your nation corrupters of souls and mind destroyers—pornography and drugs, My child."
From the site of the association, it appears that the search for knowledge beyond the Bible, her writings, and the messages which encourage people to pray, lead a virtuous life and save others by spreading the news, is limited. That said, the group is interested in keeping an eye on what happens in the world. For example, they are not in favor of the official Covid narrative, or enthusiastic about vaccines. Somebody is thinking.

That's very interesting thorbiorn. I remember reading online about the 'Ball of Redemption' many years ago, before finding the Cassiopaea website, and being rather alarmed that this comet-sort-of-thing would land on our heads because God was mad at us. Later, after reading the Cs and the Wave, I thought it was indeed peculiar that it seemed to be a reference to cometary bombardment - but with the twist that it was a 'Ball of Redemption', i.e. it was coming because of our own sinful fault! Kind of what our leaders say about climate change - it's people's fault for consuming so much! Well, from a certain philosophical point of view, these catastrophes are 'our fault', that is, karmic and part of humanity's learning cycle, as well as a reflection of the psychic state of affairs on the planet, but not in the 'mea culpa' guilt kind of way, as 'the Lady' seems to be saying.

Those miraculous photos you link to are remarkably similar to the ones that appear in the Netflix documentary 'Surviving Death'. In one episode of the documentary, a group of people discover that if they take polaroid pictures of a certain brand/type inside a room in a house, the pictures show lights and even light-writing, which looks as if someone did some hand-writing on the air with a flashlight and a long exposition of the camera, very much like the 'Jacinto 1972' picture linked above. They even have communication with the entity by asking questions and taking pictures right after. If I remember correctly, it turned out to be some dead dude with a name and surname - or so it was claimed. I wonder what the connection was between said 'ghost' and the nature of the apparitions of 'the Lady'?

Thank you@Windmill knight for your perspective, and interesting that you heard about the idea of a comet before finding the Cassiopaea website. As I wrote the post, I learned that the last major published message was from June 18, 1994, or just four weeks before July 16, 1994. Coincidence, I would say, without dismissing the symbolic significance.

Your mentioning of the Netflix series, helped me find information about the Polaroid ghost pictures. I even looked up a Polaroid website and there still is a selection of cameras and films to choose from. The reason for the preoccupation with Polaroid may be that they are more difficult to fake. But if one is okay with crediting some other photos taken, there are many analogs and some digital. Have several ghosts been overlooked, because nobody expected to find them? Maybe I should give those old photos a second lookover and become an armchair ghost hunter.
If I remember correctly, it turned out to be some dead dude with a name and surname - or so it was claimed. I wonder what the connection was between said 'ghost' and the nature of the apparitions of 'the Lady'?
The C's mentions that the apparitions of the Virgin Mary are projections by Lizard Beings. Could lower ordinary spirits fake the fakes? Or were some real fake projections while others were products of imagination or just pretensions but overlaid with information she had from somewhere else. At several of of the assemblies or commemoration, there were many people. Is it possible their beliefs, expectations, and focus added to the phenomena and made it even more complex. However, if, as the C's said, '"Apparitions" are not important as to their "source"', then your story tends to suggest a few people received a brief introduction to a concept that became more meaningful later on.

The solution to survive the end times according to this page, Communism's 45 goals to destroy the United States..., is limited to four things which has emphasis on the Bible from before 1965, her own books and prayer paraphernalia:
"1.) The Douay-Rheims Holy Bible..." It is an old Bible from 1899. On the above page there are two exhortations; one to go for a Bible from before 1965, the other to not accept the new translations, because they have been changed "changed to suit the carnal nature of man." There is emphasis on reading it.

Well, I have to take issue with the above! There are, indeed, newer and better translations that are not so loaded with assumptions and "interpretative translation".

Back
Top Bottom