Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The problem though is that it doesn't look like it'll matter if Russia actually wins militarily or if it can actually do it. What does winning militarily mean practically in this situation? Taking Kiev? Destroying all strategic military places in Ukraine? I'm not sure any if these will constitute victory in the long run.... Again, what's the plan?
I think the Russian plan is to topple the government, using overwhelming force, after which a different faction of the Ukranian deep state would take over. I'm sure that the 2014 revolution didn't completely wipe out the pro-Russians among the ranks of the country's power elite.
Russia knows who these people are and has probably been in contact with them for years.
The more industrialized eastern part of the country is mostly(?) Russian-speaking, so it won't just be the Donbass that's on the side of Russia.
If Russia accomplishes this with minimum civilian casualties, and gets out in short order, it might be a bit of a PR problem for the West, to explain this new breed of military interventionism, so at odds with the usual fare from NATO

Btw, don't take this the wrong way @SOTTREADER , but I have to say that your recent posts remind me a lot of your posts from the beginning of the Plandemic.
Don't panic and give the bastards what they want. This is the greatest show in the universe and we got the front row seats. The universe will go ahead according to its cycles and the Cs tell us this time it's the good guys' turn to win.

Guys, no one is cutting anyone off and doing just fine. This is an interconnected system! Don't be mistaken, the US and EU are powerful as hell and are well versed in destroying other countries - in fact they have a proven track record of this. Tomorrow better bring some good news and this nonsense between all these countries better stop! There needs to be some diplomacy.
Diplomacy from who exactly? I never said US and Europe would be fine, I said Russia and China will be fine if it comes to that. What does the US provide to the world? What does the UK provide to the world? These are honest questions that deserve honest answers. The psychopaths are so thoroughly entrenched in the West, there will never be diplomacy from them. Not at this stage. This is the birthing pains of a new world, so much still has to fall away first, and that is a slim chance to none that it will be roses and sunshine. The best we can do individually is stay centered, and try to help those around us through the rough waters ahead. And I mean help anyone and everyone. Doesn't matter any more who has what beliefs, who said or did what before. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has the full picture. So why waste time worrying about who's right or wrong, what matters is we're all on a current of massive changes that are bigger than all of us. We can fight it or ride it, the current will continue to flow regardless.

I know that's not what anyone wants to hear, but it's just highly unlikely that those in power will just give up and the world will hold hands at the eleventh hour. If that's what you're holding out for, you're likely to face massive disappointment in the days to come.

Then of course, don't forget the wild card of earth changes. I think what is occurring right now is either a massive counter signal to the universe, or it's all part of the business as usual. In either case, what will we do about it other than watch how it unfolds? Can we put pressure on our governments to change course? Sure we can try, but is there enough people and will they listen anyway? I think the answer to both of those questions is no.

But I also think that everything you see and read right now about sanctions and retaliation, is narrative control. The leaders of the west are stuck, they have to tread a fine balance of not looking too weak but also not shooting themselves in the foot. It's important to remember there are so many factions that are working at cross purposes right now. It's way too early to say how this all will end.

What about the central bank sanctions? I like your optimism @bjorn but I'm not seeing how this all ends? Ukraine won't be neutral unless Russia leave their forces there and even then the fighting will continue. "Might" doesn't always mean the mighty will get their way. Russia is literally being cut off from Europe with each passing day and it's not like the sanctions will be lifted anytime soon - they will only be increased. There's no going back for Russia and it's literally facing a union of countries that are now united "against" it in a very open way.

@bjorn how do you see all these ending?

I have to give it to you Sottreader. Just like at the beginning of the Corona nonsense, when you were running arounf the forum crying doom and destruction, you are again taking the darkest, worst possible view of things and running with it and worrying about it. It's almost like you need something to worry about.

It might be something you need to work on?

Guys, no one is cutting anyone off and doing just fine. This is an interconnected system! Don't be mistaken, the US and EU are powerful as hell and are well versed in destroying other countries - in fact they have a proven track record of this. Tomorrow better bring some good news and this nonsense between all these countries better stop! There needs to be some diplomacy.

So the de-Nazification of Ukraine is a matter of 'nonsense between all these countries'? And there needs to be 'diplomacy', as you say - with psychopaths? The Azov battalion? I couldn't disagree with you more.

Demanding that tomorrow deliver you some 'good news' is the definition of anticipation, which essentially comes from an attempt to project your own fears and desires onto the world and cosmos. That projection makes true Seeing more and more difficult.

You're triggered. Take a breath and ask yourself why. Then, see if you can draw on the spiritual and emotional resources and other internal strategies that you might have discovered during the fake pandemic.

This conflict is happening whether we want it to be or not. It's the next season of The Show, and it's been in the production stages for a number of decades now. Take this as an opportunity for you to practice sitting back and enjoying it.

From a higher perspective, this de-Nazification may the very best thing that could be happening on the planet at this time.

Interesting, I now have access to the RT website. Was it a glitch, I don;t know, because it was early morning here in Canada, where i live. It made me think of the heavy handed approach of Chyrstia Freeland, using the Truckers to suppress information streams. Maybe she overstretched her authority as a NWO puppet, and her emotional connection to Ukraine, like some kind of nodding doll, all eager to comply. Again overstepping, and demonstrating her face, and the reach of AI into the intrusion of our lives.

My thoughts.
Well it's back again, just a short respite. God, this is unbelievable how the elites are rattled, just like a buch of rats trying to find shelter any which then can, primarily in the mind control of the masses, IMO. It is like the world has been ignited with this sense of freedom at long last. And the masks are dropping. I am reminded of a phrase by George Bush the elder, (paraphrasing loosely) if the American people knew, they would come after us with pitchforks.

Well the people of Canada, the US and worldwide are awakening mostly with peace, something these psychopath can't understand.

As for Ukraine, IMO the universe, is the deciding factor, it is the fight between good and evil. And are there are more normal people than psychos. It all boils down IMO, how many believe in a world of love (love being one of the aspects of knowledge) and STO or the desire to live in a world of entropy, where they are nothing but slaves to the system of AI, that is being forced upon them.

This is the battle, being fought in my time, and Russia is the force that is igniting the world, of those that can listen and hear, to make a choice.

What about the central bank sanctions? I like your optimism @bjorn but I'm not seeing how this all ends? Ukraine won't be neutral unless Russia leave their forces there and even then the fighting will continue. "Might" doesn't always mean the mighty will get their way. Russia is literally being cut off from Europe with each passing day and it's not like the sanctions will be lifted anytime soon - they will only be increased. There's no going back for Russia and it's literally facing a union of countries that are now united "against" it in a very open way.

It turns out that Europe will be cut off from the Russian natural resources and lucrative trade deals.
The whole sanctions business is only ostensibly connected with Russia it is mainly concocted to bring the EU to its knees and have its member nations willingly accept an open world government.

At some point in time the world's unsolicited rulers will tell people that their politicians have failed (which is true) and only a central government can save the day.

In the end Russia will be facing a union of failed countries that will wish they had never implemented these everlasting and self-destructive sanctions in the first place.

Germany just offered 500 Stingers and 1000 antitank weapons to the Ukies.
Their spy boss saw in situ (part of)the English donation of idem (of 600million? those things are expensive) while still sitting on the airfield, confiscated by the Russians.
If this goes though, it would make for more blood shedding in Ukraine by the nazis.
A very cynical move, as the spy must know those Ukies also took down MH17. Putin knows, too.
So, i guess Germany just lost the last bit of goodwill. Back to coal, Germany.
And the Estonian sent self powered big Howitzers will get unpacked by the RF airforce?

Last edited:
First, Guardian got it wrong (deliberately or not) and Naryshkin didn't say "worst case" ("в худшем случае"). He literary said "otherwise" ("в противном случае") meaning that if giving the US one last chance doesn't work then he'd support the recognition.

To make sure, I looked for a transcript including that phrase. One is here:

It's interesting that he repeated several times that there is no point in talking with the West - "we need to talk to the US" because everyone else - France, NATO, EU, Ukraine, Zelensky will do whatever the US wants them to.

Apologies if it's already been said (I'm still a few pages behind), but as far as the whole episode is concerned, I think it was just a Circus, as in panem et circenses. All scripted and published for human consumption, including Putin grilling Naryshkin and possibly even the slip of the tongue. BTW, he wasn't the first one who said it. "Reunification" was mentioned in passing before Naryshkin's short appearance. I see it as a long (1h30) TV show episode. Here is my why. A Security Council of Russia meeting making one of their most important decisions since 2008 was not taking place behind close doors? A meeting where all top Security Council members had to be introduced to the current Donbass and related international situation like preschoolers (first half of the meeting). Really? The whole event much more resembles a CPSU meeting or soviet parliamentary session where everyone plays his well learned role. It just makes no sense to me as a real thing. And I don't remember any other SC meeting been made public in its entirety; sometimes Putin's opening or closing words are published, but not the whole thing.

What I am not sure about is the reason behind it. One possibility is Russian population and their support for the recognition decision and the "games" coming afterwards; and perhaps the public image of Putin himself as a politician with a network, not an autocrat, but for that he didn't make much of an effort to not look bored for most of the time. Another one is that it was meant for Western consumption, but here I don't see why they would go that far. One thing seems clear to me - it was not produced for those who already know much more than what was shown.

FWIW

ADDED:
I don't think I can believe that a guy who is the head of Russian Intelligence and who knows Putin already for about 40 years would stutter and let to be cornered like that. I do believe he is capable of playing it when needed.

Putin seems to have changed in that video. I wondered if he has a double. Seems to have put on weight and become a bit rounder and softer or something. Doesn't seem as chiselled and fit as some other videos.
Imho, also all those morons supporting idea that cutting Russia from SWIFT will cause good effect DO NOT THINK AT ALL. It will not only cut Russia money transfers from other countries, it will also cut those countries from transfers to Russia, and many businesses/countries are importing stuff from Russia. It will cause global crash on markets.

Russia talked about setting up an alternative to SWIFT back when BRICS was formed. They now have an alternative called SPFS.

One of the reasons given for setting up the alternative was to help break US global hegemony. Apparently preventing Russia from using SWIFT might drive more transactions to SPFS.

Why the West is reluctant to deny Russian banks access to SWIFT

WITH RUSSIA’S invasion of Ukraine in full swing, the West is scrambling to respond. That Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, can back his imperial ambitions with nuclear arms has taken a shooting war with nato off the table. Economic retaliation is the weapon of choice. One obvious move would be to cut Russian banks’ access to swift, a messaging network used by 11,000 banks in 200 countries to make cross-border payments. Some Western governments favour pressing the co-operatively owned swift into cutting Russia off, but others do not. For now the measure remains off the list of sanctions outlined by the West. Why the reluctance?
There are three reasons. Start with the impact on Russia. The Kremlin has been bracing itself for the possibility of being cut off from swift since 2014, when America floated the idea as punishment for the invasion of Crimea. Exclusion would trigger capital flight and a run on firms and banks reliant on foreign funding, but coping mechanisms would soon kick in. Russian banks and their foreign partners would use other means of communication. And transactions would migrate en masse to spfs, a Russian alternative to SWIFT that is not nearly as ubiquitous and sophisticated, but still usable. That would cause some disruption—but not disaster. Over time, investment in spfs would make the system speedier.

Following Reuters article also suggests that booting Russia from SWIFT will prevent creditors from collecting payment from Russia. Prolly way more to that story and it seems it's a move that makes them nervous.

U.S., EU unlikely to cut Russia off SWIFT for now -Biden

The problem though is that it doesn't look like it'll matter if Russia actually wins militarily or if it can actually do it. What does winning militarily mean practically in this situation? Taking Kiev? Destroying all strategic military places in Ukraine? I'm not sure any if these will constitute victory in the long run.... Again, what's the plan?
Keep an eye on thesaker.is, he posts generally good and reliable updates on a daily basis when things like this are going on. Someone posted his latest update a few pages back, here's a link to it on his site: Russian operation in the Ukraine – end of day 2 | The Vineyard of the Saker

From that article:
The bottom line is this. These are things which the Russians are trying to achieve

• Destroy the Ukie armed forces but kill the absolute minimum number of Ukrainian soldiers (real Nazi will probably be destroyed no questions asked). Why? Because these surviving Ukrainian soldiers and officers are the ones who will play the main role in finally cleaning the Ukraine from the Nazi scum.
  • Get to the outskirts of as many major Ukrainian cities and gradually begin the steps I outlined above.
  • Convince civilians to flee and convince Ukrainian solders to lay down arms
  • Delay any Russian penetration inside the cities until the moment is “just right” (not too early, not too late)
Why?

Because Russia has ZERO intention of occupying or, even less so, rebuild or police the Ukraine, that’s why. The LDNR (in its legal borders) is as far as the Russians will go (with only a few possible exceptions).

The Kremlin decided that the goal of the operation was to 1) disarm and 2) to denazify the Ukraine. As soon as these goals are reached, the Russian want to get the hell out of the Ukraine and back into the LDNR and let the Ukrainians fight their own anti-Nazi civil war.

I think you would also be interested in reading this piece:

I'm surprised both of the size of the operation and the type of operation. While I did expect standoff destruction of the nazi units and considered the possibility of standoff destruction of Ukrainian military assets I did not expect to see troops on the ground other than a few Spetsnaz. The operation is much, much more than I expected. Putin & Co surprised me too.

Had I been at home I would have read Putin's speech earlier and understood sooner. What he is talking about is what the Soviet Union tried to do from 1933 onwards: namely to stop Hitler before he got started. This time Russia is able to do it by itself. In other words, Putin feels that he is making a pre-emptive attack to stop June 1941. This is very serious indeed and indicates that the Russians are going to keep going until they feel that they can safely stop.

I believe that I am starting to see the outline of what they're trying to do. Bear in mind that the aims to de-militarize and to de-nazify are rather large. I believe Putin and Company have decided to do them thoroughly and that is the reason for the troops on the ground.

At the large end, the grand strategy, is the destruction of NATO and the so-called New World Order. Scott Ritter has explained this in his piece. The "new" new world order will be that as described in the joint Chinese-Russian statement I have discussed elsewhere.

It will be obvious that NATO is useless and its friendship worthless. In fact, NATO/Western support is dangerous because it makes you think you have something when you actually have nothing. In a week it will be clear to all who can think that Washington and its minions cared nothing for Ukrainians - they were a sharp stick to poke the Bear with. Many will notice.

At the next level down, the strategy, the aim is to make the Kiev government an offer it can't refuse. Essentially the demand will be, as I believe Lavrov has outlined, a Ukraine that is neutral, the nazis removed from power, and with a serious degree of autonomy given to its many minorities. Failing that, I think we will see Novorossiya as an independent force and Ukraine subjected to periodic winnowings. On a more positive note, this would allow Zelinsky to become the president he was actually elected to be. Furthermore, it is worth pointing out that the Ukrainian Declaration of Independence states that it should be a neutral country. The desire to get into NATO is the result of Nuland's 5 billion dollars of "democracy assistance".

Moving down to the operational level, I believe Mariupol is going to become very important. First it appears to be the main nest of Azov which is the most powerful nazi grouping. Second, with Russian forces coming from the east, LDPR forces coming from the west and Russian forces coming in the rear, there is the opportunity to form a cauldron. The forces trapped inside the cauldron (котёл) will be running short of supplies, have no air cover and have their command-and-control seriously degraded; they can be left to come to their senses and take the offer of putting down their weapons and going home.

Putin in his most recent statement has made it clear that he regards the Ukrainians as the victims of a coup and therefore innocent of the crimes. One would expect Russian intelligence to have a very good appreciation of who supports them and who does not.

Being in a hotel, I have the opportunity to waste my time watching CNN. I am truly fascinated by how completely clueless the so-called experts, generals, politicians, that they have on are about this. They have no understanding of the Russian motives, they have no conception of what is actually going on, and they can't see what is in front of their faces. My personal favourite is the US senator that says Russia is running out of food because it's a communist country and therefore needs to conquer more agricultural land. This is a man whose office is bigger than your house, has a staff of dozens with a huge budget and that's what he thinks is going on.

The new new world order was born two days ago.

Putin seems to have changed in that video. I wondered if he has a double. Seems to have put on weight and become a bit rounder and softer or something. Doesn't seem as chiselled and fit as some other videos.
That could be from the camera lens that was being used, different lenses can cause a face to seem more rounded or thinner. Take a look at this for instance:

1645923701939.png

Maybe he has a lot of pression and that's why he is a little fatter. But I am always looking if he can have a double, that's very normal when you are a Premier, you have a double. Even Franco had a double, imagine. Specially bad guys have doubles.

I always listen to his voice and it is always the same one. Can he be tired of all this mess we are in? Who knows what is in the mind of these guys that love to play chess.

This reminds me of the Tolkien trilogy, LOTRS, the fight for middle earth, the Orks. that are emerging into our world and reality and the evil Sauran. It was just a fantasy in the mind of Tolkien, but is now becoming truth as is the novel of George Orwell 1984, something, some have debated, could it be prescient. Now we are living through those fantasies, they are not prescient, they have become a living reality. and let us not forget the novel by Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, also with caution of many prescient insights into the AI future that is now upon us, and is nearing completion. The defining phrase is "if we let this happen" As a culture, a society and as a people seeking freedom from the ties that bind us into a future that will lead humanity in bondage forever. beholden to an AI society.

This is what Russia, is fighting against. The thing that sadden me. I tell people about what we see and hear in the forum. Few, will listen and show some interest, but when it comes down to it, they do not have the ability, regardless of intellect, to read and learn., their minds are so distracted, they are not willing to divest energy into reading the real truth of our reality. So they live their days, milling around the bubble they have created around themselves, and forget anyone else in the world, all links back yo the propaganda they have been fed..

We will need a mass deprogramming in the future, to get us through this series of events of the past 2-3 years and beyond, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom