Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

SOTTREADER is right. The whole thing is really getting worse. (You wanted "tender" information?). Putin is correct. He had no other choice. He has no imperial pretensions! He is trying to balance. Ukraine is fully armed with NATO. In Ukraine, there are at least 15 American secret biological laboratories for experiments with viruses, which are controlled by the Pentagon. This information is urgently removed from the Internet. "The specified organization is engaged in financing projects for the creation of weapons of mass destruction," the deputies of Ukraine answered. In addition to Ukraine and the United States, it includes the European Union, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Uzbekistan. The pressure on Putin was extreme. Biden himself "set" the dates for the war. Zelensky played along. They generated tension. Remember Night of the Long Knives? Rem's putsch in 1934. Hitler destroyed his stormtroopers and his friend. Something like that. Putin tried to be as humane as possible, nothing threatened the civilian population. Only the destruction of weapons, the demilitarization of Ukraine. But the Ukrainians were given weapons, everyone, even criminals, in Kyiv and other cities, sabotage, shootings, looting began. A photo of a damaged house in Kyiv was circulated on the Internet, and the Russians were blamed. But it was a Ukrainian air defense missile, the video shows that the missile went low, from the ground. The Ukrainians admitted that they were "accidentally". But this photo blew up the Internet and provoked an ocean of hatred. Ukrainians kill their own, but blame the Russians! Lies, an ocean of lies. Tons of misinformation. This sabotage is aimed at provoking a real war. This is beneficial to the US and Europe, they will be able to improve their economic situation, you understand. But this is not beneficial to us. Ukrainians are psychopaths, Nazism was cultivated there for many years. My mother and brother live there. They have been sending me threats since 2014 because I live in Russia. This is their mentality. Putin planned, probably, that Zelensky would agree to negotiations. But Zelensky fled to Lviv and is hiding in a bunker, he is not in Kyiv. Zelensky has refused peace talks. In fact, it became obvious that he is a scoundrel and provokes the destruction of his people. Do they want to repeat Afghanistan? There was hope to change the government, but Putin faced the hatred of the Ukrainians and stiff resistance. Everything gets complicated. Russia asks to remove military equipment from residential areas, but the Ukrainians want to provoke the civilian population to suffer, this is their tactic. They hide behind civilians. Putin gave the order to respect the captured border guards. We saw these shots, everyone was given water and calmly put on the plane. They will write them down in the database and return them back home. No aggression! These people were not even touched. And we saw the cruel treatment of Russian prisoners. Ukry excited by sadism, they are beasts! An ideological war is going on on the Internet, relatives, friends, acquaintances are writing curses to us on social networks, calling for a split, demonstrations, destabilizing the situation inside Russia, they want to provoke a "Maidan". This is real psi-terror. I can't sleep for two days. Relatives, classmates, classmates, acquaintances from different countries write to me - "Burn in hell!" Oh my god... It's a stalemate. Ukraine cannot be pacified, they are fascists, zombies. Humane mission does not work. If Putin turns back, this is to lose to Europe and Biden. Unleash a full-scale war? This is an ideological failure too, it means giving a reason to bomb Russia. It will be World War III and Russia will be blamed. What will Putin decide? We don't know, we hope he has good advisers. Oh, don't worry, Putin is real. Maybe he got a little fat. I think he needs more power now. We are trying to conduct our network work. But it's a lot of stress and pressure. We get attacks from "bad guys" in very high doses. But I remember that "you can not get tired and not lose heart." (Sorry for my English. This is a translator)

HI @Cruiseraurora,

Welcome to the forum! it's good to have you here and thank you for sharing your experience with this situation.

I'd like to invite you to write a small introduction on the Newbies section, so that we may get to know you a little bit better, you can check how other's have introduced themselves.

And another suggestion, for clarity, in the future, can you try to break your posts in paragraphs? it helps when reading what you write and understanding it.

thank you!

Some relevant articles coming through my supply-chain channels I wanted to share.

More redacted MSM info. This one regarding Turkey closing of areas of the Black Sea - apparently was false:

Turkey Did NOT Close The Bosphorus To Russian Ships

In the last hour several media outlets worldwide began reporting that Turkey closed the Dardanelles and Bosphorus straits to Russian ships, but, Reuters is now reporting that the rumortraced to a Turkish official with knowledge of the matter – is false.

Despite the rumor being false the situation could change. Turkey is a member of NATO and, in a recent tweet, the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy did thank President Tayyip Erdogan for Turkey’s humanitarian and military support, saying a “ban on the passage of (Russian) warships to the Black Sea” was very important for his country.

Here’s another article on the shipping situation in the Black Sea:

Black Sea Insurance Rates Soar As NATO Fails To Protect Commercial Shipping

The main question in this article (that’s not ever discussed) is who was shelling these ships 🤔 Certainly Russian forces have demonstrated they are far too precise and have nothing to gain by shelling any old ship in the Black Sea so I’m going with rando Nazi thugs target practicing with rocket launchers:

Ships Shelled in Black Sea as Invasion Sparks Shipping Chaos

Ships Damaged

The shipping news, though, suggests insurers have reason to be careful, with at least two merchant ships damaged in the conflict, and unconfirmed reports of a third.

On Thursday, a carrier chartered by Cargill Inc. was hit while sailing in Ukrainian waters in the Black Sea.

The vessel was empty when the incident occurred and taken to safety, the company said. On Friday, a chemical tanker called Millennial Spirit, under the flag of Moldova was hit by a shell in the Black Sea, the country’s naval agency said in a statement on website.

Cargill didn’t confirm the name of the vessel. Istanbul-based YA-SA Holding said earlier that Yasa Jupiter, a Marshall Island-flagged bulker it owns, was slightly damaged by a shell after unloading coal at the Ukrainian port of Odessa.

It was unclear whether the ship was deliberately targeted or who fired the shell, and the vessel is heading under its own power to the closest port for a damage assessment, YA-SA said.

On the Millennial Spirit, a fire broke out, destroying equipment and lifeboats were destroyed, and forcing the crew to abandon ship only in their life jackets, the navel agency said.

“We are seeing activity where vessels are being struck,” said Munro Anderson, founding partner at security advisory Dryad Global. “Any vessel that is sitting off Ukraine waters should have left long ago. It is a warzone, we’ve been saying that for 48 hours. Any vessel in Ukraine waters needs to leave immediately, broadcasting clearly on AIS and making their intentions known.”
Also in the article, this was peculiar regarding sanctions:
Among the most significant pieces of sanctions documentation was a General License issued by the Office of Foreign Asset Control that authorizes payments for energy. And “energy” spans everything from oil to wood.

Found more reported in reference to the above here:

That’s a sign that commodities and energy will still be able to flow, but there remain multiple issues that traders will have to wrestle with before doing Russian business, according to Daniel Martin, a partner who advises traders, shipowners, insurers and brokers on sanctions at law-firm HFW. On that list are five main issues:

Whether counter-parties or their owners are sanctioned
  • Whether banks involved in the flow of payments are able or willing to facilitate them
  • Whether the commodity in question comes from a sanctioned region
  • Whether the ships required to transport the cargoes are sanctioned, and whether vessels can proceed unimpeded
  • Whether cargoes and ships are able to find insurance

So they’ve made it a little more difficult, but not out of reach. When entire countries/populations depend on these commodities (even the US!) they will find a way around. And if Russia does enable a back door to SWIFT to reroute payments, traders will jump on it to bypass all the hoops imposed on them - money talks bs walks (aka boloney sanctions🤡).

Hope this info helps, a lot unraveling at the moment. I took some time to dig up a bunch of tree stumps in my yard. Highly recommend practicing some good ‘ol stewardship in face of uncertain times like these - we were made them! :cool2:

Germany just offered 500 Stingers and 1000 antitank weapons to the Ukies.
Their spy boss saw in situ (part of)the English donation of idem (of 600million? those things are expensive) while still sitting on the airfield, confiscated by the Russians.
If this goes though, it would make for more blood shedding in Ukraine by the nazis.
A very cynical move, as the spy must know those Ukies also took down MH17. Putin knows, too.
So, i guess Germany just lost the last bit of goodwill. Back to coal, Germany.
And the Estonian sent self powered big Howitzers will get unpacked by the RF airforce?
That's sad to hear, but also no wonder since the pressure increased with time. And it is also not like the Iraq war in the past, where at least two Nations (France, Germany, Sweden) could stick together and be against a war. Nonetheless, weak from the German side.

That could be from the camera lens that was being used, different lenses can cause a face to seem more rounded or thinner. Take a look at this for instance:

View attachment 55592

Yes, very well could be. A 50 mm lens is considered to be the most normal lens for the human eye and with almost no distortion on the nose, though it is recommended to use a lens with 75mm. But you won't do a close-up portrait with a 28mm downwards, because then you need to get really close to get the same frame (according to the author: "With 20mm lens it was maybe 20cm. With 200mm around 3m"). And it also depends a lot on the lens you chose to photograph, and behind that is a whole science ;-D .

I want to share an article that, in my opinion, makes you think about what will happen after. After the war. No matter how painful and scary it is to tears for what is happening now in Ukraine, we must understand that the war will end and will end soon enough (maybe these are my dreams), but the nightmare arranged by the Nazi authorities will not end there. It will be necessary to do something with all these "glass eyes", in the words of one of the heroines of the article below. Some of them will be able to wake up from this "fainting", but what about those who will not wake up? The nightmare is still ahead. I hope that there is an understanding that tears and snot should be wiped away and continue to do because if we don't do it, it will only get worse.
Хочу поделиться статьей, которая, на мой взгляд, заставляет задуматься, о том что будет после. После войны. Как бы ни было до слез больно и страшно за то, что происходит сейчас на Украине, надо понимать, что война то закончится и закончится довольно скоро (может это мои мечты), однако кошмар устроенный нацистской властью на этом не закончится. Надо будет что то делать со всеми этими "стеклянными глазами", по выражению одной из героинь нижеприведенной статьи. Кто то из них сможет очнуться от этого "обморока", а что с теми кто не очнется? Кошмар еще впереди. Я надеюсь, что есть понимание того, что слезы и сопли надо утереть и продолжать делать потому что если не делать будет только хуже.

"I'm not afraid of explosions, I'm afraid you won't come": Ukrainians are waiting for liberation
27.02.2022 - 4:30
"I'm not afraid of explosions, I'm afraid you won't come": Ukrainians are waiting for liberation | Russian Spring
The famous Russian military correspondent Alexander Kotz with the hashtag #Russkishepot published the opinions of residents of Ukraine from different cities.

Odessa

"I will tell you honestly that I have already lost faith that justice will prevail someday. That someday I will be able to speak freely again what I think about.

And when I woke up at 6 in the morning from my mother's call that the war had begun, I was not afraid for a second and did not feel sad.
I've been waiting for this for 8 long years.

I just want our victory to be as fast as possible and it was actual and irrevocable! So that we are no longer left to the mercy of fate!"

Dnepropetrovsk

"I am looking forward to the end of this nightmare called Ukrainization. I fully support your operation! It's about time!

I'm Russian, my grandfather fought. I see how the people of Ukraine are degrading. They are totally clogged, uneducated. They don't know either Russian or Ukrainian. And I am also outraged by your artists!

Sobchak is your disgrace, how can you show it, and "Rain"?! It's in general! I want my grandson to study in his native language and not have his immature brain clogged with nationalism. Don't stop halfway, throw these inhumans out quickly."

Krivoy Rog

"I have been waiting for you for 8 years. Half of the family is -flicked- up. My wife wants to go to Bulgaria or Poland with her son. I hope everything will work out. I'm not afraid of explosions, I'm afraid you won't come."

Kiev

"I just started writing, how loudly it shied very close, where is the military unit of the National Guard…

We are waiting for the arrival of Russia, its just return to the native Russian Kiev hills.

This stillborn non-state is falling apart because its entire short history is a deception, the meaning of its existence is anti-Russia, the authorities are infinitely corrupt and thievish.

From the very beginning, since the 90s, an irreconcilable course was taken to suppress and exterminate all Russian. First, Russian schools disappeared in Russian-speaking Kiev, then television… Russian Russians, Russian-speaking people of Kiev speak about Russia in Russian with hatred and contempt, but it's not for me to list it all to you, but the fact is terrible: Russians, Russian-speaking people of Kiev speak about Russia with hatred and contempt.

It comes to scandals, divorces, discord in families. Because of such disagreements, we quarreled with my late father, my brother thought I was crazy… Alas! Propaganda has not worked in vain for 30 years, and what to do with it now, how to treat it, is not clear!

Militant dullness and monotony, illiteracy, the decline of education, art and science, religious strife. What awaits our children and grandchildren?

I remember a crowd of Maidan fighters with black and red flags in Bessarabka. Even then, I was struck by the lack of these scumbags' faces. All equally compressed lips and glassy eyes. I will not forget the burning of people in Odessa live, the fighting in Slavyansk, the shooting from the plane in Lugansk. I can't forgive them Olesya Elderberry!

Sasha! This hatred, the gap created artificially between people of the same blood— is a terrible crime. It must be punished. This monster must be destroyed. This will not happen while the state of Ukraine is on the map.

We want to go home. Let western Ukraine go where it so longed for, we will not live together anyway…

Disabled notifications from employees in the group on Viber. You can't even imagine what they are posting there now. In order not to get involved in meaningless discussions and not to get upset, I went out for a while.
Sorry for the emotion. I write under the gunshots."
«Взрывов не боюсь, боюсь, что не придёте»: украинцы ждут освобождения

I want to share an article that, in my opinion, makes you think about what will happen after. After the war. No matter how painful and scary it is to tears for what is happening now in Ukraine, we must understand that the war will end and will end soon enough (maybe these are my dreams), but the nightmare arranged by the Nazi authorities will not end there. It will be necessary to do something with all these "glass eyes", in the words of one of the heroines of the article below. Some of them will be able to wake up from this "fainting", but what about those who will not wake up? The nightmare is still ahead. I hope that there is an understanding that tears and snot should be wiped away and continue to do because if we don't do it, it will only get worse.
Хочу поделиться статьей, которая, на мой взгляд, заставляет задуматься, о том что будет после. После войны. Как бы ни было до слез больно и страшно за то, что происходит сейчас на Украине, надо понимать, что война то закончится и закончится довольно скоро (может это мои мечты), однако кошмар устроенный нацистской властью на этом не закончится. Надо будет что то делать со всеми этими "стеклянными глазами", по выражению одной из героинь нижеприведенной статьи. Кто то из них сможет очнуться от этого "обморока", а что с теми кто не очнется? Кошмар еще впереди. Я надеюсь, что есть понимание того, что слезы и сопли надо утереть и продолжать делать потому что если не делать будет только хуже.

«Взрывов не боюсь, боюсь, что не придёте»: украинцы ждут освобождения
Russian throw-ins and fakes.
I am Russian and live in Ukraine.
I don't have any anger or hatred,
Only sadness and sadness and don't mow everyone down.
To one and the same.

QUOTE FROM ABOVE ARTICLE..."About 1,200 AD, the Russians led a group of nations surrounding Khazaria and invaded it, in order to stop the Khazarian crimes against their people, which included the kidnapping of their young children and infants for their blood sacrifice ceremonies to Baal. The Khazarian king and his inner court of criminals and murderers came to be known as the Khazarian Mafia (KM)

Genetic research showing that eastern European Jews do indeed originate from the historical region of Khazaria in Central Asia and not Palestine has been officially accepted, which Jim Wald discusses below. Curiously, a mere month before this news was released in 2014, the western-backed coup in Ukraine erupted. Just a coincidence? As our first author JC Collins observes, the war in Ukraine was intended to clear the Russians out of the Donbas and Crimea.

And Khazakhstan, a large country some distance to the east of Ukraine (see map), has been developing relations with Israel since the collapse of the Soviet Union around 1990, relations on a number of key fronts. Astana, its capital located in the far north-east of the country, has undergone a construction boom with key monuments having a strongly Masonic character.

It's not just helmets anymore.
Germany to Send Anti-Tank Weapons, Missiles to Ukraine in Major Policy Reversal
Germany approved a transfer of lethal weapons to Ukraine on Saturday to aid the country’s embattled military against the Russian invasion, the German Defense Ministry told Reuters, marking a significant shift in Germany’s longstanding policy of not allowing German-made lethal weapons to be sent to conflict zones.

Germany just offered 500 Stingers and 1000 antitank weapons to the Ukies.
Their spy boss saw in situ (part of)the English donation of idem (of 600million? those things are expensive) while still sitting on the airfield, confiscated by the Russians.
If this goes though, it would make for more blood shedding in Ukraine by the nazis.
A very cynical move, as the spy must know those Ukies also took down MH17. Putin knows, too.
So, i guess Germany just lost the last bit of goodwill. Back to coal, Germany.
And the Estonian sent self powered big Howitzers will get unpacked by the RF airforce?

I'm not seeing what the grand plan is from Russia - is anyone? All I'm hearing is that there's some master plan that is beyond our ability to perceive or comprehend.

What do you think Putin and co. did for the past 20+ years? Just sitting around? Indeed, there seem to be several master plans at play from the russian side, and I would say most of those plans are not beyond our ability to see. In fact, for most of those plans you don't have to be a rocket scientist in order to comprehend them, you just need a good dose of common sense and having paid close attention to reality over the last decades. One clear example of such master plans is the decoupling of russia from the western lairs via a strengthening of russian capabilities (military, economically and otherwise) and good and fruitful relations with China and co.

Guys, no one is cutting anyone off and doing just fine. This is an interconnected system! Don't be mistaken, the US and EU are powerful as hell and are well versed in destroying other countries - in fact they have a proven track record of this. Tomorrow better bring some good news and this nonsense between all these countries better stop! There needs to be some diplomacy.

You keep forgetting that russia meticulously worked toward what is happening now via all sorts of possible scenarios and strengthening of their own abilities and their partners (China and others). You can be assured that the russians wouldn't have taken that step if they wouldn't have known that they can live without any help from the west. Russia doesn't need the west. The world isn't just the west, don't forget that!

The problem though is that it doesn't look like it'll matter if Russia actually wins militarily or if it can actually do it. What does winning militarily mean practically in this situation? Taking Kiev? Destroying all strategic military places in Ukraine? I'm not sure any if these will constitute victory in the long run.... Again, what's the plan?

Putin laid out pretty clearly what the goals are in what they are doing right now. We should also remember that large portions of the Ukraine population are pro Russian. You also have to take into account that the russians probably worked closely with pro russian elements in the Ukraine for the last 8+ years for just such a scenario. Meaning that there are probably well-trained and able pro russian forces (miltary/politically etc.) in the Ukraine that can take over the leadership of the country after the russians have denazified ukraine.

The more industrialized eastern part of the country is mostly(?) Russian-speaking, so it won't just be the Donbass that's on the side of Russia.

Indeed.

Btw, don't take this the wrong way @SOTTREADER , but I have to say that your recent posts remind me a lot of your posts from the beginning of the Plandemic.
Don't panic and give the bastards what they want. This is the greatest show in the universe and we got the front row seats. The universe will go ahead according to its cycles and the Cs tell us this time it's the good guys' turn to win.

Yes, don't panic and watch less of the MSM BS.

Diplomacy from who exactly? I never said US and Europe would be fine, I said Russia and China will be fine if it comes to that. What does the US provide to the world? What does the UK provide to the world? These are honest questions that deserve honest answers.

Indeed. As long as Putin and co can do what they do, I think Russia and China are just fine and look forward to a quite fruitful and bright future. On the contrast, thanks to the psycho leaders and the far too many ordinary brain-dead zombies in the west, the future of the "free west" looks quite grim indeed.

But I also think that everything you see and read right now about sanctions and retaliation, is narrative control. The leaders of the west are stuck, they have to tread a fine balance of not looking too weak but also not shooting themselves in the foot.

Yes.

It's important to remember there are so many factions that are working at cross purposes right now. It's way too early to say how this all will end.

Indeed. In the empire of lies there are many factions that are working at cross purposes.

From a higher perspective, this de-Nazification may the very best thing that could be happening on the planet at this time.

Could very well be!

This is the battle, being fought in my time, and Russia is the force that is igniting the world, of those that can listen and hear, to make a choice.

Yes.

Putin seems to have changed in that video. I wondered if he has a double. Seems to have put on weight and become a bit rounder and softer or something. Doesn't seem as chiselled and fit as some other videos.

Maybe he has a lot of pression and that's why he is a little fatter. But I am always looking if he can have a double, that's very normal when you are a Premier, you have a double. Even Franco had a double, imagine. Specially bad guys have doubles.

No. That's Putin, and there is no double.

Anyone else thinks that this could be opening phase of an attempt to put an end to US/NATO dominance by China and Russia? Which could mean WW3, off course. And what we are seeing are just the opening moves?

Forget WW3. If you have noticed, what happens hasn't come out of the blue. It was quite predictable, in fact. Under the leadership of Russia, China and others have worked toward what you are describing above for 20+ years, and yes indeed, what we are seeing is most likely another crucial step into that direction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom