Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

According to this site (in French) Prigozhin was still in Niger on Monday night.
Yeah, he was flying back to Russia from Africa. From Intel Slava Z Telegram:
Yevgeny Prigozhin really flew to Russia from Africa today, the entire command staff of Wagner PMC was on board with him, journalist Andrey Zakharov reports

“It will be a miracle if he is on another plane,” the journalist quotes his interlocutors.
Looks like the West got their revenge. From Eurasia and Multipolarity Telegram:
The bomb on board is the likeliest option, if Prigozhin's death is confirmed the terrorist attack was likely carried out by Western intelligence services that made no mystery they wanted Prigozhin dead especially as a vengeance for his activities in Africa.

They can do whatever they want there in exile and under Luka's close watch. Every one of their names will be catalogued. But they won't be part of Wagner anymore. Prig is going to jail, sooner or later. A new "Wagner" will be easily formed from the Russian soldiers that have gained experience in Ukraine over the last 18 months.

Looks like I was too lenient in my prediction about Prig's fate.

Wagner chief Evgeny Prigozhin was listed among the passengers of his private jet that just crashed in Tver.
He may be listed but that doesn't necessarily mean he was actually on board - it's a known way that he and others cover their tracks as they move around avoiding regular attempts to bump him off. I remain mildly skeptical... for now.

Assuming the video is legit - which it looks to be - the first few seconds show the explosion trail still in the sky with the plane tumbling some distance from it - either bomb or ground to air...

He may be listed but that doesn't necessarily mean he was actually on board - it's a known way that he and others cover their tracks as they move around avoiding regular attempts to bump him off. I remain mildly skeptical... for now.
From RT Telegram Channel in Russian, translated with deepl
❗❗️Председатель of the movement "We are together with Russia" Vladimir Rogov: "Just had a conversation with prominent "musicians". They confirm the fact that Yevgeny Prigozhin and Dmitry Utkin have been killed".

🟩 Subscribe - RT in Russian

It's not 100% official that Prig was on that plane. Two owned by Wagner left around the same time and Prig was listed as a passenger on both. The 2nd one landed safely. Then again, if one of the planes was gonna go down, it's more likely than not it was the one with Prig on it.

Both "possibility" gone in two days time:

Russia Fires General Who Ran Ukraine War, In Wake Of Wagner Mutiny Events​

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Aug 23, 2023

"The ex-Commander-in-Chief of the Aerospace Forces of Russia Sergei Surovikin has now been relieved of his post"

Wagner chief listed among passengers on crashed plane – officials​

I think the Ukrainians will be claiming this one as their doing as they desperately need a victory as on the front lines, it is not happening and Ukrainian 'independence' day is tomorrow. Somehow I doubt that the Russians were responsible for it even if he was a traitor, since they seemed to have found a way to use him. Wherever Prigozhin appeared whether in Belarus or in Africa, the West has been sounding alarm, so for Russia Prigozhin was a good scare crow.

Last edited:
Sometimes a plane crash is just a plane crash, right?

Not this one, I bet. Surely Prigozhin is acutely aware of the risk he takes every time he flies and might consider ways to conceal which plane he is actually travelling on. We await further details.

In turn, the Federal Air Transport Agency reported that the last name and first name of the head of the Wagner Group, Yevgeny Prigozhin, appear on the list of passengers. They also stressed that they had launched an investigation into the crash.
The governor of the Tver region, Igor Rudenya, took control of the situation with the plane crash. As clarified in the government of the region, law enforcement officers and the Ministry of Emergency Situations are at the scene. They establish the details of the incident, and also specify the number of deaths.

Why is the "rebel" Prigozhin, sent to Belarus and then to Africa, discussed in this thread? Prigozhin's plane was shot down by Ukrainians?
I also wonder what will happen to the African republics that jumped out of the neo-colonial oppression of France thanks to the PMC Wagner. And what will happen to PMC Wagner, because in fact, this is Putin's tool for the liberation of Africa. If anyone does not understand, then Russia cannot directly intervene in the affairs of Africa with its armed forces, and PMCs are an excellent tool to do this. Well, if the tool survives, if not, guess who will weaken.

I knew there was a reason I avoid MSM as a matter of maintaining mental health...

Untitledcon2b.jpg

Is this man actually paid money to be a 'military analyst'... so dear reader, remember - Putin is Hitler, Putin is a madman, he will stage a tragedy deliberately killing 10 people so that one twat of a traitor can get away in a wig to live the high life on a dessert island!!! Because remember dear reader all Russians are mad as well as bad. Trust me I'm an expert.

Yes, even so I have my doubts that the Russians are directly behind this, if it is true it will be used by the media to once again give an image that in Russia they are a murderous autocratic regime... although they may also care little about that at this point, after all, Prigozhin is still a current threat to a certain extent... he just would have chosen a less noisy method to disarm him and that's what makes me doubt this whole thing.

Vladimir Rogov is the administrator of the Zaporizhia sector, Utkin is another Wagner high command already embroiled in controversy over his SS tattoos.
We will have to wait and see.

Why is the "rebel" Prigozhin, sent to Belarus and then to Africa, discussed in this thread? Prigozhin's plane was shot down by Ukrainians?
I also wonder what will happen to the African republics that jumped out of the neo-colonial oppression of France thanks to the PMC Wagner. And what will happen to PMC Wagner, because in fact, this is Putin's tool for the liberation of Africa. If anyone does not understand, then Russia cannot directly intervene in the affairs of Africa with its armed forces, and PMCs are an excellent tool to do this. Well, if the tool survives, if not, guess who will weaken.
By the way, if someone is not in the know, then Dmitry Peskov (press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin) has not returned from vacation today. So we will not hear Peskov's comment on Prigogine.
And he (Peskov) disappeared after his interview on August 4, and on August 6, an article was published in The New York Times, which cites the words of the speaker of the Kremlin (Peskov) that the election of the President of the Russian Federation is not a real democracy, but an expensive bureaucracy.

Let me remind you that in 2017, Putin said in an interview that Peskov often "drives a blizzard" (carries nonsense) and does not know who instructed him to say what he says.

I saw a post on Twitter that Prigozhin took bribe money from the West to mutiny against Putin. If that were true, in the West's eyes, that adds fuel to the fire for revenge against him since he didn't hold up his end of the deal. He has reason to take it since he said that Russia wasn't giving him enough resources for the war. Has anyone else seen something like that?

I don't think Putin would resort to such a thing due to his old relationship with him, and his success on African fronts. Putin seems like a forgiving man.

Back
Top Bottom