Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

it could also be Western intel agencies with a wish to stir trouble, hoping that the true Prigozhin loyalists would react and rise up (wishful thinking is the trademark of Western intel agencies afterall).
Looks like the West got their revenge. From Eurasia and Multipolarity Telegram:

If Prigozhin was really killed in the crash, that’s also my best guess. Probably (besides the west trying to create chaos in russia) they saw it as a good opportunity to further instill and solidify the „bad/evil/dictator Putin“ in the minds of the brainwashed public.

Pepe Escobar writes on Telegram
What next? General Armageddon as the new head of Wagner?

Gotterdammerung time!
Funnily enough that was also the thought I had an hour earlier. That doesn't mean it will happen though, but I do think Wagner will continue and it might actually strengthen it with 'new' faces taking over the leadership. People who are not tainted with past conflict with the Russian leadership.

I don't think Putin would resort to such a thing due to his old relationship with him, and his success on African fronts. Putin seems like a forgiving man.

The idea that the Russian government is in anyway behind this event is utterly laughable. If the Kremlin wanted to get rid of the man they had every legal reason to hang him up by his @!?*&# in public for all to throw tomatoes at post his mutiny. The Russian people would have bought tickets. His public treason gave all necessary grounds for life in prison at the very least. Only the West could come up with the idea that Putin waited 3 months, got him in mid air - over Moscow of all places - and killed 10 fellow Russians just to do what could have been done legally months ago. If needs must he could be made to fall down stairs at his apartment or have a heart attack in the bath if they really wanted to do it this way. I mean really...

As for the old story that Prigozhin and Putin were close associates its even more absurd than Putin being palls with Abramovich. To my knowledge the whole legend created in the West rests on a single photograph that Prigozhin engineered where he served Putin once at table and then went on to claim a relationship in true narcissistic, parasitic terms which he then leveraged to gain some kind of hold over military procurement relating to catering contracts. My understanding is that Putin had no idea who he was when the picture was taken and they had no direct relationship after that. Putin's approach has always been neither to confirm nor deny - i.e. do not lower the office I represent by getting involved in whatever lies are told about me personally - hence the vacuum that the West uses to create these grotesque fables.

As we wait confirmation one way or the other, I cant help but think of the 1961 assassination of the then Secretary General of the UN, Dag Hammarskjöld, who was targeted for elimination when the plane he was flying in was shot down - killing 15 others on board. Hammarskjöld was arguably the only - and certainly the last - independent minded UN SG and he dared to oppose the West's activities in the Belgian Congo as they fought to maintain control over the Uranium there post independence. Though they are quite different people, my money is this killing - if it has happened - has far more to do with Africa than Ukraine. The Ukis wouldn't have the skill or daring to pull this off - it has CIA written large as with the killing of Hammarskjöld (everyone else aboard was burnt beyond recognition whilst Hammarskjöld's body was found badly mutilated but without any sign of flame damage at all. The plane crashed at 0:15am but Hammarskjöld’s wristwatch stopped at 3:55am, suggesting he experienced quite another story. He was also found with a playing card stuffed into his shirt collar.)

z1.jpg

Hammarskjöld at the 1961 crash site showing the mutilation to his body and a playing card in shirt collar.

Ukraine Victory day meets Putin did it cover story meets are you watching Africa - we still know how to do this to you, do you remember who's really in charge....?

More Niger than Nikopol...

Last edited:
If Prigozhin was really killed in the crash, that’s also my best guess. Probably (besides the west trying to create chaos in russia) they saw it as a good opportunity to further instill and solidify the „bad/evil/dictator Putin“ in the minds of the brainwashed public.

Funny you say this someone brought up the news in my waiting room a couple hours ago and he and another patient started joking about how they were surprised it wasn't poison. It really is firmly cemented in the minds of most Americans that Putin is an evil KGB dictator. Its a real shame.

If anyone does not understand, then Russia cannot directly intervene in the affairs of Africa with its armed forces, and PMCs are an excellent tool to do this. Well, if the tool survives, if not, guess who will weaken.

There are plenty of members of Wagner who will be happy to continue their work under a new command, or a revamped existing command.

The idea that the Russian government is in anyway behind this event is utterly laughable. If the Kremlin wanted to get rid of the man they had every legal reason to hang him up by his @!?*&# in public for all to throw tomatoes at post his mutiny. The Russian people would have bought tickets.
I dunno. His influence was such that he was probably still a popular figure.
His public treason gave all necessary grounds for life in prison at the very least. Only the West could come up with the idea that Putin waited 3 months, got him in mid air - over Moscow of all places - and killed 10 fellow Russians just to do what could have been done legally months ago. If needs must he could be made to fall down stairs at his apartment or have a heart attack in the bath if they really wanted to do it this way. I mean really...

As we wait confirmation one way or the other, I cant help but think of the 1961 assassination of the then Secretary General of the UN, Dag Hammarskjöld, who was targeted for elimination when the plane he was flying in was shot down - killing 15 others on board.

More Niger than Nikopol...
I think you're projecting Western assassination standards onto Russia. In the West, political hit-jobs are done via 'falls while hiking alone' and 'piloting private single-engine planes alone' and 'sudden heart attacks'. In Russia, in this case anyway, it's done in such a way that everyone sees it.

Putin may not be the evil dictator the system portrays him as, but he's also not a 'saint'. He's not going to let someone attempt a coup/mutiny then not respond in kind. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Last edited:
I think the Ukrainians will be claiming this one as their doing as they desperately need a victory as on the front lines, it is not happening and Ukrainian 'independence' day is tomorrow. Somehow I doubt that the Russians were responsible for it even if he was a traitor, since they seemed to have found a way to use him. Wherever Prigozhin appeared whether in Belarus or in Africa, the West has been sounding alarm, so for Russia Prigozhin was a good scare crow.

I doubt it. It's not much a victory for Ukraine to kill the guy that tried to stage a coup and, for obvious reasons, was and is an enemy of the state. I seriously doubt the Ukies would have the ability to take out Prig. He wasn't much of a target for the West for the same reason. All the evidence, IMO, points to Russia. Means, motive and opportunity.

The idea that the Russian government is in anyway behind this event is utterly laughable. If the Kremlin wanted to get rid of the man they had every legal reason to hang him up by his @!?*&# in public for all to throw tomatoes at post his mutiny. The Russian people would have bought tickets.

They may have had legal reason to do so, but I don't think they had the "social capital" to do so. At most he would have been given a long prison sentence, but that might have been viewed as a bad idea given the publicity it would have generated in Russia, and likely support for Prig.

As we wait confirmation one way or the other, I cant help but think of the 1961 assassination of the then Secretary General of the UN, Dag Hammarskjöld,

Except that Hammarskjold was a good man, Prig was a blowhard manipulator and loose canon.

All the evidence, IMO, points to Russia. Means, motive and opportunity.
You could well be right. If so, the very public display of this punishment was meant to send a strong message to others not to think about rebelling. There is this video from June 24, when Putin was very specific that traitors would be punished. The timing being chosen well after the event when the emotions had died down and the proper groundwork had been done, including insuring the continuation of the Wagner PMC in some form.

Edit: @Ben you got the video before me. ;-)

I just saw the news.
I'm eager to see what more information comes out, my first instinct is Russia didn't do it, but you guys are raising good points with the supposed change of leadership that would result in this. After all that's happened this month in Africa, maybe Putin needs a more trustworthy person to work against all the moving chess pieces.

Funny you say this someone brought up the news in my waiting room a couple hours ago and he and another patient started joking about how they were surprised it wasn't poison. It really is firmly cemented in the minds of most Americans that Putin is an evil KGB dictator. Its a real shame.

The West did as much as they could of that kind of smearing of Putin a long time ago. It culminated in the entire Western press declaring "Putin the babykiller" over the MH17 incident. Does anyone think that Putin gives a 2nd thought to what the West thinks of ANYTHING he does at this point or what they or their press might say about him? What HAVEN'T they said over the years? And ALL of it lies, and yet ALL of it swallowed by the gullible Western populations for the most part. So I seriously doubt he factors anything they might say about him into what he does or does not do. Unless he were to fully embrace the empire of chaos, there is literally NOTHING he could do that would lead to a positive response from the West. So why bother? The Western elites are on the road to oblivion, and are in midst of their own death throes. Who in their right mind would care about such a cabal, apart from keeping them at arm's length.

Last edited:
Putin may not be the evil dictator the system portrays him as, but he's also not a 'saint'. He's not going to let someone attempt a coup/mutiny then not respond in kind. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

While loyalty appears to be high on his list of required virtues, and therefore betrayal is something he won't tolerate, I think in this and most other cases it's not a matter of principled 'revenge' but rather the fact that Prigozhin was a direct threat to Putin's plans, in particular military. After what he did, he could never be trusted again, but he appears to have had the social and political capital to remain "untouchable", or so he thought. As such, he needed to be dealt with.

So Niall you lean towards it being exactly what the West says - sweet public justice? With others blood involved including Wagner co founder Utkin?

Untitledcon2c.jpg

If so, you learn something new every day. I'll have to think about that one...

Back
Top Bottom