Q source / Qanon

Sorry I did not cite more specific examples from Q posts this time around. The whole thing is pretty convoluted and yes, an energy drain. Hopefully having kept track of it ends up doing some good in the long run.

Well, that was a pretty good presentation and analysis. Hopefully, you (and others), can continue along the same line because it may be very useful for others.

Indeed, there seems to be a lot of "stringing along" and small potatoes fulfillment and the "clues" are cryptic enough that they can be "interpreted" if necessary.

Thanks. I didn't even get into the whole business about whether Rosenstein and Mueller (the two apparently go hand in hand) are white hats/black hats/reverse-blackmailed(whitemailed?) grey hats or something even harder to conceptualize. Q has deliberately kept the audience guessing about this, presumably because the 'black hats' have to be kept guessing as well, but it's one of the ways where the whole thing takes on the feel of watching "Game of Thrones" or another one of the many complicated newer TV dramas. There is a huge cast of characters to keep track of and their motivations are often not clear, and changing, and maybe most of them are not completely "good" or "bad", just self-motivated in different ways depending on their interactions. Following it does give one the feeling of being much more informed about what's potentially "really going on" with world events than the sheeple who believe the fake news, but of course that's not saying much because believers in fake news are at the very bottom of the barrel right now. Seeing whether Rosenstein and/or Mueller end up being good or bad in the grand scheme of things will be interesting to see play out, but to have all of one's attention focused on that outcome would still be a pretty poor and limited worldview.

1996 Nov 23

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Given the idea that the "government" may have plans for some sort of alien disclosure that, if true, leaves up the question exactly how they are going to do it.

Q posted the following:

q aliens.JPG

Considering the growing interest in Q by people all over and its close ties to world politics, intelligence institutions, and human trafficking, it seems that the Q thing could be the government's initial foray into disclosing aliens.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've read previously in one of the sessions that the "government" opened a channel for human abductions by alien entities. The rampant human trafficking all over the world I feel is that some, if not many, are being given over to aliens. One of the perceived aims of Q is addressing the human trafficking problem, which ultimately may tie into the alien conundrum, giving the "government" an avenue for some type of disclosure.

One thing I feel really sorry for, and which makes me a bit angry, is how many of the recent victims that were sexually abused and tortured as a child, and that have come out in the open telling their story are now desperately waiting for "The Storm". It's completely understandable that they, as traumatized as they are, are clutching for this straw of hope, interpreting every "crumb" that Q lays out as a sign that soon all the pedos and satanists will be arrested.

For their and for the whole planets sake I wish it would be true, but as I've said earlier I don't see any signs of this happening. There are many people and victims naming names, but nothing is happening! And when the investigations and arrests never come, these victims will in the end be an easy target for the sickos, or they will just be forgotten.

To clarify, what makes me angry is that Q is giving all these cryptic clues, fueling hope, making these victims "wait for Godot" forever.

I would say that it is crucially important to believe nothing, to approach the study as you would approach the study of a probable psychopath: keep your distance and BELIEVE NOTHING. It is the "hope that they are good guys" which leads to wanting to believe, which leads to giving the benefit of the doubt, which leads to believing, and then they have you and a direct channel to your psychic energy.

Pretty much my point from the beginning.

This came in last night. Most of the Q posts I don't think are worth posting here right away, but it (almost?) directly addresses some of the concerns raised. On what level and for what purpose it is meant to placate people, I'll let others be the judge (you reading this Q? I'd ask if you'd come here and post but, I know, "No comms outside of this platform" [8chan]).

Q post 2380 said:
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 10/09/18 (Tue) 20:42:13 No.373

Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
Trisha Anderson, Charles Newman - Weddings
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
Fired FBI Official authorized perjury investigation against Sessions
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Q

I think the names listed under [Batter's Box] could be considered predictions as far as expecting them to be in the news for being FIRED/FORCED [OUT]/something like that. Noticeably absent: Rod Rosenstein. More drama, suspense and intrigue? No. 175 I believe refers to post 175 on Patriots Fight, the 8chan board which Q team has complete control over and only they post on as opposed to Q Research, where mainly anons post but sometimes Q pops in either to respond to them or to post something that doesn't rise to the level of being worthy of posting on Patriots Fight. The larger post numbers like 2380 refer to the aggregator sites which include posts from both of these boards and previous iterations, i.e. all the Q posts ever made (pretty much). Q claims that eventually Q discussion on the rest of the Internet will become so limited by censorship that people will just have to come directly to 8chan and Patriots Fight to get their Q news, hence using the internal post numbers. OK, enough Q lore :rolleyes:, here is PF 175, preceded by 173 which it quotes at the top (overall Q post #s 2071 and 2069 respectively):

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/03/18 (Mon) 19:01:25 No.173>>175

File (hide): caf3916c41cb644⋯.jpg (26.37 KB, 350x435, 70:87, 7b74d9fbbed6dfc65e04a7783b….jpg) (h) (u)

FBI & DOJ CORRUPTION
FEDERAL BUREAU OF "INVESTIGATION"
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
Michael Steinbach -
John Glacalone -
Randy Coleman -
Trisha Anderson -
Kevin Clinesmith -
Tashina Gauhar -
Sally Moyer -
DEPARTMENT OF "JUSTICE"
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
Nothing to See Here.
WHO ORDERED?
[PDB]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/03/18 (Mon) 20:27:59 No.175

>>173
The "Experts"
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP [team of less than 20 typically] & wait 2-4 years [take a gamble]
But… SESSIONS should appoint a 2nd SC in DC aka THE CORRUPT SWAMP because unlike the CLINTON EMAIL CORRUPT CASE [as demonstrated by the FBI/DOJ people FIRED/REMOVED] this will be conducted faithfully and honestly [like MUELLER]
But… HUBER has not ‘directly’ interviewed several witnesses therefore the appointment of HUBER by SESSIONS [and therefore the IG] is not genuine
But… SESSIONS & HUBER are following standard DOJ open/ongoing investigation policy by not discussing [making public] so therefore nothing must be happening [FIRE SESSIONS!]
But… HUBER [ability to prosecute + empanel a grand jury outside of DC [90%+ voted HRC (2016)], who already began the investigation(s) late last year w/ assigned team of 470 investigators (attorneys) + IG + legal jurisdiction across all 50 states, is not a ‘special counsel’ so therefore nothing is being done
But… POTUS is attacking SESSIONS via TWITTER so therefore he is not working on behalf of the people’s interest (or POTUS’) [D’s/LEFT LOVE/TRUST SESSIONS!]
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are so many FBI & DOJ senior officials being FIRED and/or REMOVED from their respective positions of power? Who is AG? Who must sign off on each removal? DOJ in charge of FBI?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are there 50,000+ sealed indictments across the US [what % = USA v. X?]? Coincidence vs. HUBER start?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are many ‘powerful’ CEOs, members of Congress/ Senate, resigning? Coincidence? Example: Pre_POTUS did the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE indicate wanting to leave politics?
But… interestingly, if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are human trafficking arrests SURGING?
………………….
Clickbait & opinions vs logical thinking.
Direct communication necessary.
Trust yourself.
Think for yourself.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Also relevant I think is this post were Q links to a youtube video of Lindsey Graham questioning Brett Kavanaugh about military law vs. criminal law:

Q post 2093 said:
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/05/18 (Wed) 16:33:03 No.192

htt_ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tocc8EolxXg&feature=youtu.be
[26:00]
Interesting line of questions?
Normal?
Military Law v. Criminal Law.
Think EO.
Think HRC panic.
Do you believe in coincidences?
You have more than you know.
Q
The video has since been removed because the youtube account has been terminated, it says, so I de-embedded the link. I searched youtube for "Lindsey Graham questioning Brett Kavanaugh" and it auto-completed with "about military tribunals" (that might just be targeted at me) and it was only about the 9th result down:
People on the left and right have been so curious about "the real reason" Justice K had to be confirmed despite the setbacks, and the Dems real motivations for the setbacks. Well, according to Q, this is it. Doesn't mean it's true, just part of the narrative.

The points about differences between who falls under military jurisdiction and who falls under ordinary criminal law are interesting. I guess you could say that a whole bunch of peeps in congress, ex admin officials, such as Obama and Hillary even, would be classified as enemy combatants by those terms.

meta-agnostic said:
Maybe if there is anything left to figure out about Trump and his intentions, it's worth asking the C's what his beholden-ness is to Israel, and leave Q out of it?
I think this was already answered by the Cassiopaeans when they said he was "buying powerful friends." Nonetheless, it could be important in contemplating the nature of the Q psyop. He needed someone to run interference for him with the neoliberals/Soros elite faction. Trump would deliver some foreign and domestic policies favorable to these "friends" of his and in exchange he would receive some positive press and some support from the shadows of government to avoid impeachment or assassination. In this context, it could be said that Q is a gift to Trump from these "friends." As long as Trump sticks to the program, supporters will continue to appear out of the shadows to back him up. Trump's deal is working for the moment, and he doesn't have the curiosity or desire to think too deeply about the details of how it actually works.

Looking at it from a higher level, the Cassiopaeans spoke of the US exhibiting all of the symptoms of a color revolution and it sure looks like the left and the right are being set up to destroy each other and themselves. After the left and right lose all credibility and become totally irrelevant, something radically different is being set up to replace the old ideologies, and this could be what Q is referring to when he mentions the big changes that will come after the "storm." This of course could be positive or negative, and 4D STS wants to manipulate it into something positive for them and negative for us. Q might think his faction will survive the storm and be stronger for it, but they might be as much of a tool as anyone else. I get the sense that Q is part of the process for removing the pin from the grenade of public discontent in a controlled fashion, but I'm not quite sure how it will work out yet. Oftentimes these things kind of fizzle before they get too large, and the Cassiopaeans did predict that the revolution would fizzle, but that's not always the case. Maybe the Cassiopaeans were only talking specifically about the revolution initiated by the left, which is only the opening act in the much larger great storm predicted by Q. I will continue to monitor this casually and from a great distance to see if my predictions have merit.

I think this was already answered by the Cassiopaeans when they said he was "buying powerful friends." Nonetheless, it could be important in contemplating the nature of the Q psyop. He needed someone to run interference for him with the neoliberals/Soros elite faction. Trump would deliver some foreign and domestic policies favorable to these "friends" of his and in exchange he would receive some positive press and some support from the shadows of government to avoid impeachment or assassination. In this context, it could be said that Q is a gift to Trump from these "friends." As long as Trump sticks to the program, supporters will continue to appear out of the shadows to back him up. Trump's deal is working for the moment, and he doesn't have the curiosity or desire to think too deeply about the details of how it actually works.

One thing about this that has really bugged me is that people have been saying forever that the Jews control the US media, yet Trump is getting totally bashed by that media, and by the Jewish liberal controlled Hollywood and academia.

So what is up with that? I'm actually beginning to think that the whole Trump bashing extravaganza is by design, to wear people out, to effect Transmarginal Inhibition on a national scale. It could even be said that it is designed to flush out all those who are willing to attack the authorities so they can all be rounded up later.

Basically, the whole thing stinks to high heaven and even if Trump came in with some good intentions, I suspect that even HE is being played.

Looking at it from a higher level, the Cassiopaeans spoke of the US exhibiting all of the symptoms of a color revolution and it sure looks like the left and the right are being set up to destroy each other and themselves. After the left and right lose all credibility and become totally irrelevant, something radically different is being set up to replace the old ideologies, and this could be what Q is referring to when he mentions the big changes that will come after the "storm." This of course could be positive or negative, and 4D STS wants to manipulate it into something positive for them and negative for us. Q might think his faction will survive the storm and be stronger for it, but they might be as much of a tool as anyone else. I get the sense that Q is part of the process for removing the pin from the grenade of public discontent in a controlled fashion, but I'm not quite sure how it will work out yet. Oftentimes these things kind of fizzle before they get too large, and the Cassiopaeans did predict that the revolution would fizzle, but that's not always the case. Maybe the Cassiopaeans were only talking specifically about the revolution initiated by the left, which is only the opening act in the much larger great storm predicted by Q. I will continue to monitor this casually and from a great distance to see if my predictions have merit.

I put in bold the part that pretty much meshes with what I'm thinking at this point.

As I've said before, and I'll say again, There's a program designed for every type of thinker/believer and it is best to hold them all at arm's length and examine with great skepticism.

As Mulder and Scully would say: The Truth is Out There, but Trust NO ONE! At least none of those "in the business."

One thing about this that has really bugged me is that people have been saying forever that the Jews control the US media, yet Trump is getting totally bashed by that media, and by the Jewish liberal controlled Hollywood and academia.

So what is up with that? I'm actually beginning to think that the whole Trump bashing extravaganza is by design, to wear people out, to effect Transmarginal Inhibition on a national scale.

It's always seemed like divide and conquer to me. There are almost no members of the US/Western elite who have a problem with the idea of setting the people in any given country against each other as a way to secure the powerful in their positions. For the rest of the underlings, including media hacks and a decent percentage of the people themselves, they can be relied on to react like Pavlovian dogs to the 'bell' that is the regular divisive missives from the authorities.

It's always seemed like divide and conquer to me. There are almost no members of the US/Western elite who have a problem with the idea of setting the people in any given country against each other as a way to secure the powerful in their positions. For the rest of the underlings, including media hacks and a decent percentage of the people themselves, they can be relied on to react like Pavlovian dogs to the 'bell' that is the regular divisive missives from the authorities.

I've been thinking about the things that go on in the US quite a bit, and I've got the impression that there's some kind of a deception going on that is veiled with the smoke and mirrors from the constant left-right battling. For one thing, we've been fed the impression that the 'deep state' and the Democrats are rabidly opposing Trump, and ready to do whatever it takes to take him down. If that's the case, why haven't we seen any assassination attempts on him? I mean, there has been plenty of assassinations and assassination attempts on former presidents, and the resistance towards them hasn't been anywhere near as strong (or, so it seems) as it is with Trump. Why is the 'deep state' playing so 'nice', when we know how easy it is e.g. for the CIA to get someone 'suicided'? Why are their legal attempts to get him impeached so juvenile, that they seem almost designed to fail?

If this is not smoke and mirrors, it means from what I can reckon, that Trump has some powerful protection from some of the main players. The first that comes to mind are the Zionists and their affiliates. They have a lot of power (or, so we are told), as Laura stated, in the US media and politics, and probably have their tentacles spread deep everywhere. Following this line of thinking, the favorable way that Trump has treated Israel and the Zionists, could be seen as 'protection payment' - like in the mob world. But that still wouldn't quite explain what Laura brought up; if the Zionists own the US media, why are they pushing this anti-Trump agenda? Are they playing 'both sides' – are they creating this anti-Trump hysteria in order to get more concessions from Trump, and to keep him in line? Right now I'm not buying this theory.

I've been thinking of how 'Q' fits into this, and the main message 'Q' seems to be pushing is the idea of patriotism. 'Q' is heavily ramping up the sentiments of patriotism in those reading his/her/their messages. Now, where have we previously seen and heard this pushing of patriotism? Well, I can think of Nazi-Germany and Ukraine for instance – getting people brainwashed with being patriots is a way to prepare them for fighting and for war, isn't this an old tactic? For people to accept going to war you need 1) an enemy and 2) über-patriotism.

All the above has lead me to the working hypothesis of this whole thing being a PSYOP on a grand scale to start some kind of civil war between the 'libtards' and the 'patriots'. Who's pulling the strings? I don't know. It would have to be someone who would benefit of such a thing. Could it be a foreign player, like Israel? Or, stretching it...could it contrary to what we've been thinking actually be Russia? And, on what side is Trump playing?

Okay, too many questions and too few good answers. It could of course just be the 'usual' explanation of psychopaths having 'fun and games' and not actually having a plan. ;-):cool2:

I think it's a tiny bit interesting to see, that Q hasn't posted anything since October 9th, over two weeks ago. One would/could think, that if Q is a psyop to influence the political landscape in the US, now as midterms are approaching would be the time to go full throttle.

However, this might be a sneaky way to gain more credibility- "see Q didn't try to manipulate the voters!" Or, if Q is just some pimple faced hacker in a cellar, wouldn't s/he have a lot of fun posting right now when the stakes are high?

If on the other hand Q is more 'legit', having a pause in posting right now could be smart as in avoiding being blamed for various false flag events that I'm sure will emerge as the midterm election days approaches. I'm not saying that Q is legit, I'm just wording different scenarios.

I think it's a tiny bit interesting to see, that Q hasn't posted anything since October 9th, over two weeks ago. One would/could think, that if Q is a psyop to influence the political landscape in the US, now as midterms are approaching would be the time to go full throttle.

However, this might be a sneaky way to gain more credibility- "see Q didn't try to manipulate the voters!" Or, if Q is just some pimple faced hacker in a cellar, wouldn't s/he have a lot of fun posting right now when the stakes are high?

If on the other hand Q is more 'legit', having a pause in posting right now could be smart as in avoiding being blamed for various false flag events that I'm sure will emerge as the midterm election days approaches. I'm not saying that Q is legit, I'm just wording different scenarios.

The most common speculation in the Q following community for Q's absence is that it's something to do with the Hatch act, the law preventing government employees from taking actions that interfere with elections:
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia

I've looked around and been unable to find the exact citations of time limitations, but a lot of people seem to think that as the election draws closer, say 30 days or 2 weeks, the penalties for interference become more severe. As you stated, this could give Q legitimacy through the eyes of those following in that if 'he' is a gov't employee, 'he' is not allowed to interfere in the run-up to the election.

And it's not like there's not enough going on to keep everyone occupied without direct input from Q. Fake bombs that are made to look like they came from Wile E. Coyote?! Laser pointer to a cat, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom