Really weird "entity" videos

There is no video, in fact it is just a photo that someone took. Possibly it moved while taking the picture and the face of the person observing the accident was distorted or, as you mention, it was digitally retouched
I found another video where you can see another shot of a photograph from almost the same angle and it is more defined, it says it is from a journalist. I do think it is a digitally retouched image. :ninja:

On the night of January 23, a fatal collision occurred in the Coyoacán district of Mexico City. A speeding cab driver ran over a motorcyclist who was on his way to deliver a food order and crashed into a pole.

The motorcyclist, approximately 30 years of age, died at the scene. The cab driver had to be rushed to a hospital, where he was reported to be in stable condition.

The images of the incident show the cab impacted against the pole, as well as the delivery man at the foot of the vehicle. The photographs also show several neighbors who approached the scene of the accident.

However, what caught the attention of the social networks was a strange silhouette that appears next to a pole in one of the images. For more than a few users it is a spectral silhouette that could easily be mistaken for a ghost.

View attachment 90707

A poorly executed photograph or a specter?
I could be wrong, but it looks like perhaps a woman with her hands up to her face? I don’t have anything on my phone to sharpen the image.

I could be wrong, but it looks like perhaps a woman with her hands up to her face? I don’t have anything on my phone to sharpen the image.
I thought so too, it even reminded me of this painting by Edward Munch.
250px-The_Scream_by_Edvard_Munch,_1893_-_Nasjonalgalleriet.png

But I think most people the photo reminded them of this image from Scream

kisspng-ghostface-scream-mask-halloween-costume-scream-5ac046fb3985c6.7160893015225505232356.jpg

This brings us back to what was discussed in the last session.

(L) Since we are "wave reading consciousness units", we read waves. So that's what people are doing when they see jellyfish, they're reading the information...

It really is a low quality photo. I mean, look at how distorted the person standing beside the cop looks (slight colour correction added). And this person is a lot closer to the camera. Mask? Face paint?

Screen Shot 2024-01-27 at 3.24.03 PM.png

The shadows in the scene are basically straight down. It looks like a woman with long dark hair wearing a long dark-coloured dress. But I think I would expect to see more shadow under the chin and neck but instead the colour is the same as the face. It would be very easy to photoshop a 'Scream' mouth. I can't rule it out, but idk if it's a phantasm.

This isn't a video and perhaps not all that interesting, but a good picture of a ghost (I think) that was haunting my friend's home. It was caught on one of her indoor cameras. The woman passed on in the house. She also wore glasses and it seems the reflection of her glasses is also caught in the pic. If you blow it up, you can see her eye behind the "lens" of the glasses.

Attachments

• Giselle ghost.jpg
    Giselle ghost.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29
This isn't a video and perhaps not all that interesting, but a good picture of a ghost (I think) that was haunting my friend's home. It was caught on one of her indoor cameras. The woman passed on in the house. She also wore glasses and it seems the reflection of her glasses is also caught in the pic. If you blow it up, you can see her eye behind the "lens" of the glasses.
This one is super creepy- but a good pic of a full body apparition. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom