Revolution in Ukraine: Western-engineered Coup d'État?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Статьи об Украине

I do not think that meddling by the U.S. or Russia will have a direct

it is believed that the country's transformation from a unitary to a federal country may help her
in fact, many regions of Ukraine want more independence
maybe it was a solution to the existing split :/

Re: Article about Ukraine

This is a clip from the recent happenings in Ukraine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3rBMqBTTIg

Description:
Police beat naked man in Ukraine snow

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Gawan said:
Hi Lumiere and s-kur, you did quote yourself :), which makes it then a bit difficult to read, but no worries it just needs some practice. You can always preview your own message before posting. You only need to push the button "Preview" there you can see how your message would look like and if you see something you don't like you can edit it out or change it. Later on when you have enough postings, which should be about 50, you can even edit your own postings.

:/ hmm... I'm not sure that understood correctly :) that means we cited ourselves? I quoted the post SAO :)

Lumiere, I think Gawan just means that at post #24 your reply was also inside the [ quote] [/ quote] marks (same for post #21 by s-kur).

Avala, thanks for the excellent explanation.

edgitarra said:

Description:
Police beat naked man in Ukraine snow
really very little reliable information
developments in major TV channels -oligarchs not in favor of police and the incumbent

strange that Yanukovych does not have its media (national channel 1 only)

News from UA:

"More tolerant policemen than in Ukraine you will not find anywhere else in the world" - Oleg Tsarev.
most blatant lie lately from the country's leaderships

"In the Party of Regions suspect that separatist sentiment in Crimea - the handiwork of Russia" - Deputy Anatoly Kinah considers the decision of the Crimean parliament to secede from Ukraine external scenario.

and for last days I read so much lie from Kremlin, they says one words to whole world and are completely different to Ukraine, and each new statement contradicts their previous.
and by the way, Putin again began customs conflict with us.

Courageous Inmate Sort said:
Lumiere, I think Gawan just means that at post #24 your reply was also inside the [ quote] [/ quote] marks (same for post #21 by s-kur).

Oh, I got it :) tnx =) Well, we just referred to that part of SAO's topic :)

Alvalsen said:
developments in major TV channels -oligarchs not in favor of police and the incumbent

strange that Yanukovych does not have its media (national channel 1 only)

Well, many regionals have purchased the media, especially local newspapers in each locality, they write complete nonsense about how great both in Ukraine and daily works tirelessly glorious government for the greatest good for the people.

Now I do not believe any information
it is unclear what actually happens
Do confrontation continues in the regions between the radically-minded forces and power?

after the resignation of the prime minister and promises cancel toughen laws seems abrupt cessation of protest actions

edgitarra said:

it is just one example of what they do. I daily received many reports of arbitrary detention, two men were walking through the city, carrying construction helmets, and they began to interrogate and use power a dozen police officers in full gear with batons and helmets. brutal beatings everywhere, and most importantly - often organized by police chiefs, sporty young people with hammers and batons beat people, and police JUST WATCHED it, being close. I see every day many photos and videos bullying people, "Berkut" jumping foots on human chest who lay in the blood to break him ribs. one thing is when the Germans committed during the war, but the other - when it makes its same Ukrainians against the same as they are.

Alvalsen said:
after the resignation of the prime minister and promises cancel toughen laws seems abrupt cessation of protest actions

organize conflicts on the one side - Western agents and radicals from the right sector, and on the other side - the government itself and Interior Ministry, and they pay and bring hundreds of aggressive youth to destroy, looted objects and buildings and beat people, until police covers these hooligans. and these forces make all confusion and destabilize the situation.

and the police (Bercut), and protesters - all of us in life neighbors
ie people with different viewpoints live in one country and must negotiate
the only legitimate way to regime change - is a new election

ordinary people do not need a civil war that split the country
hope for change for the better - it's good
but, I doubt that in the near future things will change in the lives of ordinary people (even if we go to the European Union)

Alvalsen said:
the only legitimate way to regime change - is a new election

ordinary people do not need a civil war that split the country
hope for change for the better - it's good
but, I doubt that in the near future things will change in the lives of ordinary people (even if we go to the European Union)

ever since no one government has executed the will of folks and do not have a clue about how people live, as opposed to their existence. government only called itself folk's - this is the first and last thing what there from folks.
and new elections will only some crooks to replace other.

Today I read a comment of one person, that's what he wrote:
"Do not change a faces (persons), change the rules of the game. Change direction of dialogue. Not let rednecks the main driving force in the state. Clever people can always agree."

Laura said:
This whole situation follows the Libyan, Egyptian, Syrian template which was forged in Central America. They just keep doing the same thing all over the world.
Here is a documentary with detailed explanation of this template:

https://youtu.be/7iW1SHPgUAQ

for those in Ukraine who dont speak English very well Croatian Version may be easier to understand:

https://youtu.be/Qml-xrDjQII

Z said:
Here is a documentary with detailed explanation of this template

for those in Ukraine who dont speak English very well Croatian Version may be easier to understand:

thanks, we'll try to understand what it meant. but I think that many will be in English lang video more comprehensible

@Scio Agape Omnis,

That is great translation, word for a word :) I understand spoken and written russian, and I talk it a little bit, but I cant write it cause I don't have enough vocabulary and the grammar is confusing to me.

There is difference between Serbia's and Ukraine's demonstrations. It never was so violent in Serbia, at the end, however diabolic person Slobodan Milosevic was (and he was real dictator) he just stepped down. But as Gawan said, I also hope that it will turn out better for Ukraine :)

Alvalsen said:
Now I do not believe any information

it is unclear what actually happens
Do confrontation continues in the regions between the radically-minded forces and power?

That is good decision. Pathologicals are on every side, we really cant know what is true. And if I may suggest, if you are in Ukraine stay at home, however happenings on the streets looks interesting you don't want to be there.

Sorry for the post formating, I must have checked something in Opera (or not checked) so everything comes out messy on the forums in recent few days . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom