Revolution in Ukraine: Western-engineered Coup d'État?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Article about Ukraine

Along Khreschatyk - past the windows and lights , and passers- by with the protesters tents - dragged man.

It did not carry , namely dragged - almost as if it was a sack of potatoes .

He was in tattered clothes, beaten. Do not shout . I think even if shouting , he would still not heard .

Those who dragged him - both on the chopping block , did it without emotion and comments.

Just dragged through the snow. And the next one you get bloody, like in the movies about the war.

Probably mundane act : caught, beaten and dragged ... Photo Vyacheslav BEERLOGA
" Who is it? " - Asked , trying to stop the "lead" - the one who went ahead and how to show the way " slave " , which dragged the unfortunate .

" Titushku caught " - and was unassumingly waved "master" .

" Stop it in the blood " - I asked , because the spectacle was creepy.

The very awareness of what is happening - as in a bad thriller . The audience goes past without ignoring the fact that someone - beaten , half dead - dragged somewhere . Opens and closes the door presentable coffee "Chocolate " : visitors to the streets did not touch them.

- Just shoot it do not! - Someone says Vyacheslav Fotokor our lair and tries to close a hand lens .

Procession with the limp body moves on and I have a conversation distract someone who does not want "it" is filmed .

A photojournalist meanwhile clicks . And if " flipping " frames in a row , you get a scary movie .

Man dragged towards the main post office . Stopped in front of the House of Trade Unions .

Here onlookers surrounded the victim ring.

"Pray " - ordered him and gave the Bible.

He stood in the snow on his knees, crying and praying silently .

Gawker went as quickly as they appeared.

Other activities in the Maidan was enough for stage ready to perform either of the opposition leaders , whether musicians.

Man with blood on his face on his knees, rocking in pain and despair.

We pushed the crowd that made ​​its way closer to the stage .

When we managed to get back in the place where he prayed the one punished - he was not there .

Well, if he left . But I'm afraid it just dragged to hell

537117_original.jpg

538948_original.jpg

539291_original.jpg

..this is from a livejournal ,varjag-2007(с)

/people lose their human form/

Avala said:
but the fact is that was never so violent like in Ukraine now. Not in 1991. or the next nine years during Milosevic's rule.

Yes, but we were not so much divided as Ukraine is today: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ukr_elections_2012_multimandate_okruhs.png

Avala said:
but didn't treated people as idiots in advance

Maybe not, but his wife certainly did. ;)
And he is probably the only politician whose wife was a leader of another political party. :lol:

Avala said:
In Milosevic time there was sense that the government recognizes and acknowledges (before all politically) what was past, what is today, and what should be in tomorrow for them.

Except when they were waging a war with NATO. :rolleyes:

saddens me just what these protestants are fooled simply banal into the trap of not only themselves, but in general the whole population, these fools want to Europe, not a damn thing about it not knowing they just think that when we sign assimilation with the EU, Ukraine immediately come paradise, disappear total corruption and injustice, etc. and these protestants are not considered with the opinion of rest of millions of Ukrainians. and when they bring themselves into the trap, they will bring ALL Ukrainians in it.

SECRETARY KERRY SAYS CONCESSIONS Yanukovych still insufficient
DMITRIY ORLOVSKY · JAN 31 , 2014 · 1 Comment
KIEV - January 31. Concessions to Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych is insufficient for the opposition. This was in Berlin said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry .

Kerry noted that outside forces should not interfere in the crisis in Ukraine , and to solve existing problems should the Ukrainian people . Question in the German capital of Ukraine American diplomat discussed with the German Foreign Minister , Frank-Walter Steinmeier . After that , he went to Munich, where he started today an international conference on security.

One of the main issues at the conference will be the political crisis in Ukraine. In Munich, Kerry plans to meet leaders of the Ukrainian opposition .

"Proposals President Yanukovych has not yet reached a sufficient level , that would be enough to introduce reforms and responsibility for the future . Therefore, the opposition may well feel for the legal right to sit down and create something like a national unity government. We believe that national unity is now very important for Ukraine , as well as moving forward. Also gives full support of the opposition and President Barack Obama , "- said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry .

text in Russian : http://prostofinansy.com/?p=13514

U.S. supporting the opposition in Ukraine does not interfere in the internal affairs?
Yanukovich is the legally elected president, even if someone does not like it
Elect a new president is only possible by early elections (or the next elections)
This is the only way to legally competent

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/2014/01/yanukovichs-latest-move-might-make.html

The real cause of the crisis in the Ukraine can be found into two basic facts:

1) The Ukraine is a completely artificial country
2) The Ukraine is completely bankrupted by oligarchs

Persej said:
Avala said:
but the fact is that was never so violent like in Ukraine now. Not in 1991. or the next nine years during Milosevic's rule.

Yes, but we were not so much divided as Ukraine is today: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ukr_elections_2012_multimandate_okruhs.png

Avala said:
but didn't treated people as idiots in advance

Maybe not, but his wife certainly did. ;)
And he is probably the only politician whose wife was a leader of another political party. :lol:

Avala said:
In Milosevic time there was sense that the government recognizes and acknowledges (before all politically) what was past, what is today, and what should be in tomorrow for them.

Except when they were waging a war with NATO. :rolleyes:

Or the NATO was waging the war against Serbia? Something that is forced, not chosen. At least if you ask Henry Kissinger, and he is one of them, he should know . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77CeGT-piPU

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldtonight/2010/07/kosovo_the_judges_speak.html

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/mar/24/serbia-kosovo

I have a feeling that you are missing my point, and think that I am justifying Milosevic and his rule. Not even close, the life was hard then, I lived hard then, never finished school because of that, felt how real hunger looks. I lived on cooked potatoes the whole winter 1993/93 because we didn't had anything else and we didn't have cooking oil or lard to bake them (because of EU and the US blockade of Serbia and country's criminals, oligarchs, as they call such sort of people now). BUT we did had a right to be against Milosevic and his rule (BTW that IS constitutional right and back then it was respected), and even more, we had a right to fight him if we know how. We were allowed to protest and to have other opinion then the official. Unlike today when the government's stance is "why you would be against us when you are living such great life thanks to us. Shut up you idiot, you don't have any right to do anything, just because I said so. I know what is god for you" (in the same manner as the smoking bans works) And that goes hand in hand with similar idiotization of every aspect of life. I am really sorry, but I really cant pretend that I'm so stupid as they want me. And the fact that they ruined the whole country (or what left after Milosevic and especially NATO bombing) and drove to the every possible aspect of collapse, despite their promises for the better future, better life in the EU and such BS. In Milosevic time you had a feeling that you are living in real established state, although bad one, but real, it was working. But today you have a feeling that you are living in the circus which only goal is to mock everything they can. It was somewhat better when late Zoran Djindjic was alive, but when he was asasinated everything goes in wrong direction (that is probably why they killed him. Don't forget that the "democratic" government hushed away everything on that matter so now 11 years from his assassination it is not clear who killed him and why)

That is the point. Not was life god or bad back then, or of politics, but the overall feeling. The life was real, the enemy was real, the fight was real, the goal was well understood, and today everything is false, everything is just a mockery of everything. There is enemy, but he doesn't have a face, he doesn't have anything, it's just the parts of the machine, and that machine really is not comprehensible by ordinary person. That machine is smiling in your face (just as Boris Tadic for instance did) but you don't know for real what he is actually thinking (if he is thinking at all!) you don't know will he do what he said or he will flip it over in just another moment.

The total lack of empathy or just simple understanding from the government toward the people, total arrogance toward the people is my point. Of course, I can understand your (possible) stance if you were not so active in the 1990s or was too young.

BTW I think that we were so divided, but not so extremist. My opinions is that we was less under influence of exterior forces than Ukraine today, so thats why.

The divisions in a society will ALWAYS be used by the elites/PTB. The responsibility is the people's - not to have the knee-jerk reactions programmed into them from birth. If they react to the differences in religion or ethnic background or language, then they're lost. If they're able to stick together against the only real enemy they have - the pathological, "alien", so to speak, elite - they'll have a much better chance at withstanding the onslaught.

Meanwhile, the situation presents an ideal trial run for testing broad-spectrum surveillance technology:

_http://www.patheos.com/blogs/godandthemachine/2014/01/technology-turned-against-kiev-protestors/

On Tuesday, anyone in the vicinity of the protests received the following message on their phones: “Dear subscriber, you are registered as a participant in a mass disturbance.”

Registered. Got that?

We know who you are now and you can expect a visit.

I knew the tech existed, but the idea of it being deployed in such a blatantly totalitarian and oppressive way still shocks. Anyone with an active cellphone in that area is identified, complete with a list of contacts and just about everything else anyone needs to know. They don’t even need to be participating in the protest. Just nearby.
Okay, now imagine this going on here, with the full power of the NSA brought to bear on citizens, and you’ll understand why some of us are getting a little jumpy.
[..]

Protest leaders said the authorities seemed to be giving the more radical protesters free rein while going out of their way to frighten more moderate ones, particularly with the threatening text messages sent on Tuesday.
The phrasing of the message, about participating in a “mass disturbance,” echoed language in a new law making it a crime to participate in a protest deemed violent. The law took effect on Tuesday. And protesters were concerned that the government seemed to be using cutting-edge technology from the advertising industry to pinpoint people for political profiling.
Three cellphone companies in Ukraine — Kyivstar, MTS and Life — denied that they had provided the location data to the government or had sent the text messages, the newspaper Ukrainskaya Pravda reported. Kyivstar suggested that it was instead the work of a “pirate” cellphone tower set up in the area.

And just as we had the group called Friends of Syria with the US and the other western powers along with the Arab League meeting with the socalled oppostion of Syria, we now have a re-run which has many parallels just replacing Syria with Ukraine.

Kerry is now meeting the Ukrainian opposition leaders in Munich. This might as well be called "Friends of Ukraine", so that people can see the parallel going on. Bashar was elected as president like Yanukovich was elected. That didn't stop the Western powers from starting regime change in Syria in the name of democracy.

History repeats and double-speak is all pervasive.

Aeneas said:
Kerry is now meeting the Ukrainian opposition leaders in Munich. This might as well be called "Friends of Ukraine", so that people can see the parallel going on. Bashar was elected as president like Yanukovich was elected. That didn't stop the Western powers from starting regime change in Syria in the name of democracy.

History repeats and double-speak is all pervasive.

only sheeps in the herd remain and continue to be blind, when hundreds of facts and even hints actually everywhere...

Avala said:
Or the NATO was waging the war against Serbia? Something that is forced, not chosen.

Demands were forced, war was chosen. That's how I see it.

Avala said:
At least if you ask Henry Kissinger, and he is one of them, he should know . . .

He maybe know, but he certanly doesn't say it in that video:

I fail to see what this particular video has to do with NATO wars against Serbs...even the word "Serbs" isn't mentioned even once. Your video description does indeed explain this matter, but this video is out of place, non-related to it's description. I believe you've put the wrong title for this video.

Avala said:
BUT we did had a right to be against Milosevic and his rule (BTW that IS constitutional right and back then it was respected), and even more, we had a right to fight him if we know how.

In what way exactly?

Avala said:
In Milosevic time you had a feeling that you are living in real established state, although bad one, but real, it was working.

I agree, but I do not think that Milosevic was responsible for that. I think that it was simply the matter of fact that he inherited things from old Yugoslavia that still worked. Things just worked by inertia.

Avala said:
Don't forget that the "democratic" government hushed away everything on that matter so now 11 years from his assassination it is not clear who killed him and why.

Yes, that is our "Kennedy" case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom