Richard Dolan

Deedlet said:
If the people rose up against the government, and all of a sudden aliens attack, and ‘disclosure’ happens, who’s to say the government didn’t want it to happen as another distraction? To make the people stop dead in their tracks and want the government to tell them what to do. The people can’t have a revolution then; they will think they need the government to protect them from the aliens.

This is all a game to the PTB, and they must have thought about what happens when the pooh hits the fan, and probably have plans to mitigate the situation- ‘disclosure’ being one of them osit.

Skipling said:
It is a word, and in truth this thread has been one of the most grokkable ones I have read in a long time. terrific to find this thread after reading Operation Trojan Horse. Just perfect for the learning curve. What Deedlet proposed was what I gathered from the rather suggestive comments of that fellow Von Braun, that it was the secret team's last joker to play. But is they bluffin?

I, too, sometimes think about the statement of Von Braun and why the heck "they" should play the alien card as the last joker. Why as a threat? And what do they think what this could be good for?

But THIS, as a the ultimate distraction away from them, I mean, this sounds like the perfect behavior of an psychopath. If the whole humanity suffers and begin to see why this is so, what could be the best of all tricks? Blame someone else, scare everyone, manipulate them to come back and ask what to do now. The same old game, but now at a planetary scale.

And if this is so, then Richard Dolan is indeed now part of the psy-op crew. I mean, this "coincidence" with NBC doesn't look very good and I don't know how Dolan could oversee this and not become at least a little bit suspicious.

Skipling said:
It's beautiful how things connect in a dreadful way.

So true. And they could get away with it. I see, education about the psychopath nature is THE most important task to give the future a completly different direction.

no-man's-land said:
I see, education about the psychopath nature is THE most important task to give the future a completly different direction.

I've explained all of that to Richard. I've sent him recent sessions. I've asked his help on educating people. I guess it's too thankless a task and makes one a target of opprobrium. Yeah, I know that one.

Laura said:
Yeah. I'm having a hard time accepting that Rich is that naive or, to put it bluntly, clueless. All those smarts concentrated in one area in his brain and no communication between the different types of intelligence.

I think even that is giving him too much credit. I tend to lean toward the increasingly strong idea that he knows very well what he's doing.

I also lean toward the idea that he's always been in it for money, so, for him, these are fantastic times. I'm tellin' ya - when I saw him for just a few
minutes on that 'hidden government buildings' show - or whatever it was called - it was downright embarrassing ( I couldn't watch any more than that, it was so
dumb).

What it comes down to is - he's an actor.

Of course he doesn't lose any sleep over any of this and doesn't think any of it will end badly - he's an actor and he's playing his niche up for as much as he
can get - osit.

I tend to think that Rich is more naive than anything. I can easily imagine myself authoring books on the UFO phenomenon like he did, and being willing to entertain the possibility of hyperdimensions, but not really grokking the implications. In fact, I remember well when I was at "that stage", if you will (I just wasn't an author).

Had I been in his position at that time in my life, I probably would have reacted exactly the way he did when he read High Strangeness. To me, he never really seemed to truly understand the implications - it was all still very academic.

Then, some quasi-famous guy comes along, and suddenly he's got a book deal and TV shows and all kinds of stuff. Suddenly, instead of writing more historical stuff, he's part of "something bigger". Well, putting myself in those shoes, I'd react exactly the way he is right now if somebody tried to tell me what was what!

So, I hesitate to say that he is just an actor, but it IS certainly possible.

For now, it's clear to me that at the very least he is an unwitting pawn in the PTB's game. At worst, well, you know what that means!

The thing is, I never got the impression that he was looking for a meal ticket from us. It should have been pretty clear to him that if anything, associating with us would be "detrimental" to his career. I'm pretty sure that there was no way he walked away thinking we were his ticket to stardom! But then, maybe that's the point: he seems to have been "targeted" right about the time he began to be chummy with Laura... Unless I'm imagining things, which is entirely possible.

Well, who knows.

I guess time will tell! It always does.

Mr. Scott said:
I tend to think that Rich is more naive than anything. I can easily imagine myself authoring books on the UFO phenomenon like he did, and being willing to entertain the possibility of hyperdimensions, but not really grokking the implications. In fact, I remember well when I was at "that stage", if you will (I just wasn't an author).

I think your take is definitely possible as well - and, yes, time will tell.

anart said:
Mr. Scott said:

My impression after watching his philly lecture was "he is playing his cards to make him acceptable by public, at the same time presenting his findings". when we asked about laura high strangeness book, his answer was more diplomatic. I thought he is playing such a way he is not rocking the boat too much. I guess, It is too difficult to be on the same lines for long. one can easily fall into operators ( 3D or 4D) hook games and temptations with out the group

seek10 said:
anart said:
Mr. Scott said:

My impression after watching his philly lecture was "he is playing his cards to make him acceptable by public, at the same time presenting his findings". when we asked about laura high strangeness book, his answer was more diplomatic. I thought he is playing such a way he is not rocking the boat too much. I guess, It is too difficult to be on the same lines for long. one can easily fall into operators ( 3D or 4D) hook games and temptations with out the group
Why not some of each - he doesn't/can't/won't understand the full implications, therefore naivity. Going along to get along, so that he can reach more people in order to "help" them and also wanting to "be nice" in order to not upset anyone. Throw in some hard times that make one weary of just surviving for good measure. Quite a few i's.

Perhaps he also in some small way wants to be "the one" who tells everyone the "truth"? I've seen this happen as well. Slippery slope.

Interesting development.

This is from PRNewswire where about anybody can pay to issue a press release. What is interesting is that Reuters has picked it up.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects
PR Newswire
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS166901+15-Sep-2010+PRN20100915

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

WHO: Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

WHAT: Noted researcher Robert Hastings, author of UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, will moderate a distinguished panel of former U.S. Air Force officers involved in UFO incidents at nuclear missile sites near Malmstrom, F.E. Warren, and Walker AFBs, as well as the nuclear weapons depot at RAF Bentwaters.

WHEN: Monday, September 27, 2010

12:30 p.m.

WHERE: National Press Club

Holeman Lounge

Event open to credentialed media and Congressional staff only

SOURCE Former U.S. Air Force Officer Robert Salas, and Researcher Robert Hastings

As you can see, the submitter of the item is Robert Salas and Robert Hastings.

Let's see how many news organs pick it up and run with it over the next few days. That will help to gauge the psy-op level.

So far, I don't see it being picked up by anybody but fringe news sites and discussion forums.

Listening to the SOTT podcast with Richard he does if i remember correctly state that he was an optimist (wishful thinker) he wanted and believed in a nice ending. Yes he agreed and got involved in the angle were the crew were coming from , but its only my impression that the reality and the terror of the situation he does not really get , because he does not want to get it or see it.

It does not matter that he is a nice and friendly guy , in the end he is as frightened as most people that I have come across who just dont want to hear what is highly the truth of the matter. We are food and we have been since we entered this density. Has he actually read all of the wave ? When he was at HQ did he say he had read it in its entirety?

Its very hard to give a short synopsis of the Wave and Laura´s other work because you really have to read it , let it sink in . It took me over 3-4 years to read everythibg in its entirety . Has he read it?

Or did he just see us as people who were friendly to listening about all things U.F.O. ?

Personally speaking I dont think he has "got it"

Away With The Fairys said:
Listening to the SOTT podcast with Richard he does if i remember correctly state that he was an optimist (wishful thinker) he wanted and believed in a nice ending. Yes he agreed and got involved in the angle were the crew were coming from , but its only my impression that the reality and the terror of the situation he does not really get , because he does not want to get it or see it.

That's pretty typical of a lot of people. What always surprises me is that they usually have children and dreams for their future and the future of their children. They don't seem to realize that their children HAVE NO FUTURE if they don't wake up right quick and get active on the thing that stands between our children and their future: pathology. If there were no pathology, there would be no "line in" for negative/alien forces (assuming their existence) so that makes it all that much more crucial to cut off the feeding tubes.

It does not matter that he is a nice and friendly guy , in the end he is as frightened as most people that I have come across who just dont want to hear what is highly the truth of the matter. We are food and we have been since we entered this density.

And we will continue to be "food" of one sort or another until the MAJORITY of people wake up. It is only if the majority is in agreement, colinear, that we can "create our own reality" as in changing our future. As it stands, Rich has bought into the "almagamation" future of STS. Does he like the idea of his children being slaves with implanted chips to control their thoughts and emotions? Probably not. But he also probably hasn't thought that far about the implications.

Has he actually read all of the wave ? When he was at HQ did he say he had read it in its entirety?

No, he hadn't. He was gifted with copies and, as I understand it, he had his wife read it and condense it for him since she is the family "paranormal expert."

Its very hard to give a short synopsis of the Wave and Laura´s other work because you really have to read it , let it sink in . It took me over 3-4 years to read everythibg in its entirety . Has he read it?

Karyn has.

Personally speaking I dont think he has "got it"

He hasn't. And I have some questions about parental protection instincts there.

"The young and the injured are uninitiated. Neither knows much about the dark predator and are, therefore, credulous. But, fortunately, when the predator is on the move, it leaves behind unmistakable tracks in dreams. These tracks eventually lead to its discovery, capture and containment.

"Wild Ways teaches people when not to act 'nice' about protecting their souls. The instinctive nature knows that being 'sweet' in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required." { Pinkola Estes, June 1997; Ballantine Books ISBN: 0345409876}

Based on both their FB page posts and interactions, they're way too much "acting nice" and way too little "drawing the line".

Laura said:
Has he actually read all of the wave ? When he was at HQ did he say he had read it in its entirety?

No, he hadn't. He was gifted with copies and, as I understand it, he had his wife read it and condense it for him since she is the family "paranormal expert."

Karyn has.

Considering the Wave was one of the first books you wrote, and how much important material is in it, and Rich didn't even take the time to read it himself speaks loads about where his mentality is and the kind of person he is.

Deedlet said:
Laura said:

Karyn has.

Considering the Wave was one of the first books you wrote, and how much important material is in it, and Rich didn't even take the time to read it himself speaks loads about where his mentality is and the kind of person he is.

Maybe it also speaks a lot about his spouse. If she have read it how is it that she can't get the message across?

anart said:
I think even that is giving him too much credit. I tend to lean toward the increasingly strong idea that he knows very well what he's doing.

(...)

What it comes down to is - he's an actor.

Of course he doesn't lose any sleep over any of this and doesn't think any of it will end badly - he's an actor and he's playing his niche up for as much as he can get - osit.

Yeah, well said, methinks. I'm rather disinclined to be "nice" and "polite" after following this and other threads about Mr. Dolan. I happen to agree with anart's opinion - even if that's hopelessly wrong and ill-informed. I'm sure the sky won't collapse if it (miraculously) proves to be incorrect. Such is Life.

In the meantime, we have an exchange here where people describe their gut feelings, scratch the surface and discover something strange - like things don't add up. Networks are good for that - suddenly cognitive dissonance is born. Then Mr. Dolan joins in on the conversation and proceeds to tell everybody how silly and dumb they really are. "Thanks for the concern but I don't really care - in fact, I'm just gonna stand over there and not talk to you unless you engage me in a private conversation, on my own turf and on my own terms."

Without being too verbose - does that sound like a familiar pattern to anyone?

Laura ends up quoting poetry - Mr. Dolan says,

Mr. Dolan said:
If people don't agree with me or feel I have taken an incorrect path, they are free to say so. I will always listen to critiques of my work. Particularly people from SOTT are very insightful and worth my attention.

Free Will, I guess - there is an equal freedom to Serve Self as there is to Serve Others. Different outcomes but hey, you can always do it again and again! I feel particularly empowered by the fact that my opinion may, in fact, by "worthy" of Mr. Dolan's attention. Unfortunately, I'm not sure it is mutually reciprocative. Who knows, since I have not read any of his books and merely limit myself to "hearsay" found on this newsgroup, satellite websites and the transcripts - perhaps, my opinion does not count for much.

The reason for my "ignorance" is simple - I do not resonate with this dude and have little interest in his work, especially since seeing that ill-fated Project Camelot video on YouTube. Ill-fated because, I think, it exposed Mr. Dolan for what he is - a tool of the System. He IS the Disclosure - he is fixed on it now - he will bring it to you and me if it costs him dearly - and it will all be BS.

The Politics of Disclosure? Seriously, is this guy for real? That's like an oxymoron - we have already been taken over by the psychopathic creatures controlled by ruthless overlords who eat us. You think that is going to be revealed? I seriously hope so but somehow doubt it will be done by Dolan and his buddies.

The best we can hope for is a fake invasion - or a bunch of greys (i.e., bio-synthesised robots) telling us how much they love us. Political spin means "lies for all" - the politicians are remote-controlled puppets and will create as much spin as their masters want.

(Though I reckon, it will be a lot easier to keep us all in the dark, only to soul smash as many as possible towards the end - to feed the ugly demented hyperdimensional beasts. And I doubt that will be televised.)

Geez, it sounds so outlandish to be saying that - does it not? But hanging around this neck of the woods implies that you sorta follow. Anywhoo, I'm babbling on now - everyone has an opinion - mine's a bit more colourful than the average person's. Though apparently, I'm not alone.

Other things caught my attention, too.

Mr. Dolan said:
Laura, thanks also for your remark. Sounds like you think I am selling out. if so ... well, I am sorry you feel that way. I am writing a book based on thoughts that I have been evolving for several years. That I have a co-author who was a joy to work with, utterly professional, and someone I respect greatly made it all that much better.

Really, sounds to me like it's not just Laura who thinks that Richard is selling out. Or getting baited - or proceeding with that plan that has been evolving for several years. Some debts are difficult to pay back - there may be a hook at the end of this line. But none of this matters cause the person helping out is "in synch" with Mr. Dolan.

From personal experience - and observation - the thing about being "in synch" is that you are either "of the same ilk" or you are being manipulated by a proficient liar. The group here have sniffed around and discovered that the helpers are very peculiar, indeed. Based on the attitude of Mr. Dolan, the stuff he talks about - and other stuff that happened, I am strongly inclined to lean towards the "of the same ilk" option.

Mr. Dolan said:
You and everyone else must please understand, however, that none of you are readers of my most recent book, because you could not possibly HAVE read it. These comments are indeed ill-informed. I think it is far more valuable if people were actually to reserve their opinions and advice until they have something concrete. The rest is mere speculation. Even those who were at my talk heard it, in my view, in a very narrow way.

Yeah yeah, we are all ill-informed - not sitting in Richard's head etc. Even the eye witnesses were somehow biased and out to get him. Sheesh, this is just a typical response. I'm almost hearing Noam Chomsky arguing with the people who listened to his dumb comments about 9/11 and JFK assasination - "yous are all narrow-minded simple folk who know nothing". Whatever.

Release the book then. Show the world your balls, Mr. Dolan. What's with the tension build-up?

Sheesh, had lots of spicy comment to share tonite. I guess what I'm saying here is - Wake Up. If this was anybody else would you use a different ruler to assess the situation? Just because somebody is nice to you, that does not mean they are telling the truth. Granted, some people are wounded by narcissists and overcompensate with being sugary - but you will be able to judge that by the amount of limelight that they prefer.

:knitting:

seek10 said:
My impression after watching his philly lecture was "he is playing his cards to make him acceptable by public, at the same time presenting his findings". when we asked about laura high strangeness book, his answer was more diplomatic.

Yes, this was my impression as well when I saw him at the Philly lecture. I was with seek10 and after the lecture we asked him what he thought about Lauras book High Strangeness and it also seemed to me that he was "diplomatic" when he answered the question. He did acknowledge the hyperdimensional reality as a very good possibility and a very good working hypothesis but then (if I remember correctly) he started talking about this reality in terms of David Icke's ideas and his "lizards" and how Icke's approach can be considered as well. The impression I got is that he understands or prefers to interpret the idea of the hyperdimensional reality more in it's physical terms.

Basically what I think is that although Dolan comes from a point of view of just presenting the facts, which he does very well and where he is at least being objective and professional at that level, I think he believes that he's being objective at all levels. He doesn't see that he's getting caught up in his ego with a little help from his "friends," and it's happening slowly by degrees. It appears to me that his ego is waiting for external "disclosure" since its more of a sensational, external thing, more then anything else (just like David Ickes lizards) but, imo, he doesn't notice that the most relevant information and data regarding the UFO phenomenon really pertains to how his own ego can be influenced by the subtlety of the vectoring process.

From this I think that he's gonna be looking mostly outwardly at the UFO phenomenon as he chases it like a carrot on a stick and he might even be somewhat factually objective about how "disclosure" externally unfolds (assuming disclosure should ever occur) but I think the danger is that his ego will be driving him more then ever to believe that the UFO phenomenon is an external reality and at the same time leading others to think the same.

Then, whenever he questions himself on whether he's being "cointelproed" or not the reasoning that he applies so very well to the outer world will suddenly become flawed, when it's applied to his inner world and may fall along the lines of "selection and substitution of data" that Lobaczewski talks about in Political Ponerology.

I think the problem is that Richard is a UFO researcher. Nobody on this forum is just a UFO researcher, or climate researcher, or psychopathy researcher, or comet/catastrophy/earth changes researcher, etc. Once you begin to want to wake up, you don't put artificial limits on what you learn since everything matters and is interconnected. I don't think you can say someone is "waking up" when they arbitrarily limit themselves to only one particular field of study but not others. How can you understand the alien phenomenon, for example, without understanding the nature of evil and psychopathy? How can you understand it without studying the paranormal, and without at least grokking that we're part of a hyperdimensional reality?

My point is that Rich, or anyone for that matter, who is involved in "fringe" research so to speak is certainly not doing it because of some inner drive for truth if they limit themselves to one field. Once you have an inner drive for truth and to wake up, once you're at that point of your learning cycle, then limiting your knowledge acquisition to any one particular area is impossible and absurd. Rich's lack of real interest in psychopathy, his inability to understand how vital this is for mankind to understand right now, and his delegation of the Wave series to his wife because it's just a bunch of "paranormal stuff" as he apparently perceives it, is clear evidence that he really isn't looking for truth. The UFO phenomenon may fascinate him personally, and he may think it's important, but that's all there is - just a personal fascination with a particular phenomenon, it has nothing to do with a general earning for truth. He hasn't hit any kind of intellectual/emotional bankrupcy yet that is pretty much required for someone to start REALLY questioning themselves and reality at large, he is no different than someone who just happens to like biology for example. He just happened to like ufology.

Ark is a good example. He's not just a theoretical physics professor dude. Yeah he's really good at that, but it's just a tool for him, one of many, to understand reality on all levels, and to understand himself. His physics knowledge is a complement to his search for truth on all fronts - if it wasn't, he would never have married Laura or even understood and loved who she is and what she does and why. It's that simple. There are plenty of theoretical physics professors that don't have a clue about life, about anything else outside of their field of study. They are not looking for truth, they are just personally interested in theoretical physics, that's all. Same thing goes for any field of study, including ufology.

Or how about Psyche - she is a cardiac surgeon, but that's just something she does or did, it's not by any means what defines her. There are tons of doctors who know nothing outside of being doctors, and that actually makes them worse doctors because they're not open to all the other modes of healing than what the medical institution taught them. When we go to our doctor we don't expect him to intelligently discuss any other subject with us besides his profession, and even there we expect him to regurgitate dogmas and falsehoods (like dentists will tell you flouride is good etc). A doctor can be very helpful to us though, as long as we keep in mind the limitations of the person as a whole, and interact with the person with that understanding.

Rich is intelligent and he is a good and diligent researcher, but we must understand him in the context of who he is, which means all the limitations of who he is as well. These limitations also reflect in his research, and in everything in his life. If we keep those in mind, his research is a great complement to our learning, but we must also understand that there is so much more to the field of "ufology" and to high strangeness as a whole that Rich could never touch because of the limitations he has imposed on himself as a result of not having a real general drive for truth. But it doesn't mean he won't develop this drive, since we were all in those shoes before something prompted us that it's time to start waking up.

Back
Top Bottom