Richard Dolan

Former British MOD (Ministry of Defence) employee and long-time UFO author Nick Pope is my "friend" on Facebook. The other day he posted a link to an article on the MOD web site:

Pride of the Armed Forces recognised for outstanding gallantry

24 Sep 10

A soldier who selflessly risked his life by throwing back an enemy grenade to save his colleagues, and a High Threat IEDD (improvised explosive device disposal) Operator who neutralised 42 devices in 72 hours, are among a number of brave Service personnel to be recognised for gallantry in the latest Operational Honours and Awards List.

Introducing the article Nick wrote:

Highlighting some real-life heroes:

Now, I'm not one to argue :P but in this case I decided I wanted to say something, so I commented: "I think the term is "war criminals", or, to be a little more charitable, "foot-soldiers of Empire".

Nick responded:

"The ironic thing is that most of these real-life heroes wouldn't give a damn about being labelled 'war criminals' by someone sitting comfortably in front of his computer, a few thousand miles away from Afghanistan. But if they stop some Taliban throwing acid in the face of a young girl, for committing the terrible 'crime' of going to school, well, that's a good day."

So, amongst some other less than pleasant responses to me, I replied to Nick

"that's a pretty lame comeback Nick, just because I sit in front of my computer and don't take part in illegal wars of conquest, I'm meant to honor those who do? For someone who should know a thing or two about government lies and propaganda, you seem to have swallowed the "war on terror" propaganda, hook, line and sinker."

I'm not sure what to think. Maybe it's a common factor among UFO researchers that they're not really in it for the Truth of anything else other than "disclosure". Or maybe, given Nick Pope's background, he is a conscious agent of the MOD? Certainly stranger things have happened.

Perceval said:
I'm not sure what to think. Maybe it's a common factor among UFO researchers that they're not really in it for the Truth of anything else other than "disclosure". Or maybe, given Nick Pope's background, he is a conscious agent of the MOD? Certainly stranger things have happened.

Well heres a thing , i listened to some podcast of a live regional BBC radio recording which he promoted on FB last week. I was shocked to hear him seeming to go the way , agreeing that of 9 11 being the way the govts have said it was.

It was interesting to hear also that he had only worked in the UFO side of the MOD for a few short years (3?) and had worked at the MOD for 20 years in other undisclosed capacities (?)

Had /has me wondering in what other capacities they were /are.

BIG HMMMMM!

And Nexus Magazine has Pope speak on its lecture circuit? Shows how much they care for Truth. The 'alternative' scene truly is no different to the mainstream.

Laura said:
Let's see how many news organs pick it up and run with it over the next few days. That will help to gauge the psy-op level.

So far, I don't see it being picked up by anybody but fringe news sites and discussion forums.

So far FOX - _http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/aliens-monitoring-nukes-worry-ex-air-force-officers/

I think I've seen Nick speak, on the UK 'MOD UFO-files disclosure' sham a year or so ago. And if he's the guy I'm thinking of he doesn't have a clue. Seems completely unaware of... almost everything. Doesn't seem to be aware of the real concepts of cointelpro, or the compartmentalisation of secrecy (a la 'Secret Team'), or controlled opposition or other such things from the protocols, and is pretty much a subscriber of the mainstream.

truth seeker said:
Laura said:
Let's see how many news organs pick it up and run with it over the next few days. That will help to gauge the psy-op level.

So far, I don't see it being picked up by anybody but fringe news sites and discussion forums.

So far FOX - _http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/aliens-monitoring-nukes-worry-ex-air-force-officers/

Yeah, this story has definitely hit the mainstream

UFOs 'attacked U.S. nuclear missile sites': Retired Air Force Officers to break their silence

By Daily Mail Reporter
26th September 2010

A group of retired U.S. Air Force officers are set to reveal how extraterrestrial visitors have tampered with American nuclear weapons.

The six former officers, and one other enlisted man, will break their decades-long silence on the matter at a press conference in Washington on Monday.

The men are expected to describe the ongoing and disturbing intervention of UFOs at nuclear weapon sites, including examples of how several missiles inexplicably malfunctioned while unidentified disc-shaped object hovered nearby.

Very significant timing I would say. If I was Rich Dolan, I would be starting to feel like I was being set up, used, a patsy. Does Rich really want to risk all those years of hard research being used for government/media propaganda? He may think that he still retains the right to disassociate himself, but by the time he would feel inclined to do so, it would be out of his control, with him sidelined.

Something is definitely up, and Rich has been caught up in it. Maybe now he'll start to get an idea of how these things work. Can anyone say that this is clear evidence of a 'conspiracy'? Can anyone point to someone or some group who decided that the media should start pushing stories like this? Of course not, but there it is. Nice picture they've got at that link too. It's kind of interesting, because a few decades ago, the typical "alien" was a little green man with antennae, now it's the classic "grey" with big freakish eyes that no mother could love.

UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors'

A space ambassador could be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

26 Sep 2010

Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.

Aliens who landed on earth and asked: “Take me to your leader” would be directed to Mrs Othman.

She will set out the details of her proposed new role at a Royal Society conference in Buckinghamshire next week.

The 58-year-old is expected to tell delegates that the proposal has been prompted by the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting other starts, which is thought to make the discovery of extraterrestrial life more probable than ever before.

Perceval said:
Something is definitely up, and Rich has been caught up in it. Maybe now he'll start to get an idea of how these things work. Can anyone say that this is clear evidence of a 'conspiracy'? Can anyone point to someone or some group who decided that the media should start pushing stories like this? Of course not, but there it is.

Reminds me of the Prouty quote in Wikipedia's article on The Secret Team:

"This is the fundamental game of the Secret Team. They have this power because they control secrecy and secret intelligence and because they have the ability to take advantage of the most modern communications system in the world, of global transportation systems, of quantities of weapons of all kinds, and when needed, the full support of a world-wide U.S. military supporting base structure. They can use the finest intelligence system in the world, and most importantly, they have been able to operate under the canopy of an assumed, ever-present enemy called "Communism." It will be interesting to see what "enemy" develops in the years ahead. It appears that "UFO's and Aliens" are being primed to fulfill that role for the future. To top all of this, there is the fact that the CIA, itself, has assumed the right to generate and direct secret operations. " [L. Fletcher Prouty, Alexandria, VA 1997]

Corto said:
Perceval said:
UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors'
The 58-year-old is expected to tell delegates that the proposal has been prompted by the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting other starts, which is thought to make the discovery of extraterrestrial life more probable than ever before.
Are they kidding, do they really think everyone is so stupid :headbash:

I'm having a hard time even taking that particular article seriously. Not suggesting it's not real, just that it seems so fantastically idiotic.

Reminds me of:

[Quote author=Active Side of Infinity]
"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior.
[/quote]

I found myself harmonizing with a couple of commenters to the article, who said:

[quote author=2 commenters]
Scientists have announced that we have made contact with an alien race who's planet is entirely covered by one gigantic shopping center. The sceptical scientists didn't believe it at first, but they've now confirmed that it's a mall world after all.
[...]
I'll bet it's painted green.

Source: _http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html
[/quote]

I sure hope people wake up soon and see the relationship between our "leaders" being in charge of the planet and a toddler being given a nuclear bomb for his birthday and then being sent out to play.

If an alien were to land, not knowing exactly where to go and who to see, I would think he would say "take me to your planet's smartest people", not "take me to your leader."

So when it happens, we just point them to the area of Toulouse, France, eh? :P

Bud said:
So when it happens, we just point them to the area of Toulouse, France, eh? :P

We don't like strangers, especially alien strangers, around these here parts...!

;)

Perceval said:
Can anyone point to someone or some group who decided that the media should start pushing stories like this?

Point_smile13.gif
orionsbelt.gif

It's a definite psy-op. Mrs M. Othman? :rolleyes:

I don't think it's that funny though, actually. I am frequently wrong and I happily (nowadays :-[) admit it, but I am wondering about what the C's said about a staged invasion with fake effects. Now, for those uninitiated this could cause all kinds of panic (cue the military...), but what if this was co-ordinated with an actual flap? :O

It could be absolute mayhem! Could this be what the PTB have in plan for the ultimate "reason" for lockdown? I must not let my negative (or my positive) imagination carry me off like it so often has though. Feel free to tell me to "shurrup" if any of you think I'm going off on one though...

Skipling said:
It's a definite psy-op. Mrs M. Othman? :rolleyes:

I don't think it's that funny though, actually. I am frequently wrong and I happily (nowadays :-[) admit it, but I am wondering about what the C's said about a staged invasion with fake effects. Now, for those uninitiated this could cause all kinds of panic (cue the military...), but what if this was co-ordinated with an actual flap? :O

It could be absolute mayhem! Could this be what the PTB have in plan for the ultimate "reason" for lockdown? I must not let my negative (or my positive) imagination carry me off like it so often has though. Feel free to tell me to "shurrup" if any of you think I'm going off on one though...

It sure look like 2010 offered so far some amazing sighting of ufo but also a acceleration in the climatic change on the planet. Think of all the volcano eruption and earthquake so far this year and related sighting during those same event. Does this effect the magnetic field in a way that make it more difficult for the ufo to be hidden or does it make it easier for us to see them, I don't know. If so, could those climatic change and change in the magnetic field push the PTB to disclose of the ufo phenomena before it became evident to everyone that all government are lying to the mass. Is the climatic change forcing there hands, that could explain all the info related to the disclosure in the recent weeks or again it may all be another cointelpro offensive to marginalize some more researcher.

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by
aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such
a fear state that they will accept total control and
domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and
will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place
first. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.

Maybe what the C's mean is that there won't be a stage invasion by the PTB because the Earth changes cause the "real thing" to be more apparent sooner. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom