Richard Dolan

See just opened thread here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19790.0

Sounds like the same drivel that's being fed to Dolan.

Added: since the topic was so similar and kept crossing over, I decided to merge the threads.

Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13

It will be very interesting to watch how this all unfolds. In particular how those involved may respond towards each other in the resulting confusion.

http://keyholepublishing.com/the_event.html
NBC's "The Event":
A UFO Researcher's Perspective

by Richard M. Dolan
September 18, 2010

NBC’s "The Event" Probably Isn't "The Event"

{...}

With the release of a major television show based, it would seem, on something to do with a significant Earth-changing “event,” I can only reflect on what I think will be the real Earth-changing event.

That will be the Disclosure -- whether by an American President or some other major public figure -- of the reality of a non-human intelligence interacting with humanity. An intelligence that is connected to the UFO phenomenon, and that is, fundamentally, “not us.” They are “Others.”

UFO Beam of Light

This does not mean they are extraterrestrial, though of course they might be. Perhaps, too, these Others inhabit some other dimension of reality. Or maybe they are humans from another place or time. Or maybe something entirely different, or some combination of possibilities. Dealing with them, trying to understand them, was one of the key issues of our book, but by no means the only one.

As far as I can tell, what we have done is unique. Bryce and I have tried to peer into the future, into a world in which the UFO reality is fully and openly acknowledged. A future in which we recognize that at least some UFOs have been the product of an advanced intelligence not from our civilization.

Ask yourself: how would the open acknowledgment of such a truth affect our world? How would it affect you personally?

For most of this last decade, I have been lecturing on the challenges and opportunities presented by a true disclosure of the reality of UFOs. The topic fascinates me. But what I discovered is that it is a lot easier to talk about why UFO secrecy ought to end, than it is to glimpse the murky future of a post-disclosure world.

But here is what I think will happen. There will be a day when the truth -- the big, big truth -- does come out. Today is not yesterday, and tomorrow surely will not be today. By that I simply mean that our world is changing too fast. We cannot possibly expect that in the coming years we will perceive and understand reality as we do today.

Think about the radical nature of some of our newest shared technology. Such products as pervasive as smart-phones and YouTube have only been with us for about five years. Do we really think time will just stand still, in a 2010 holding pattern for the remainder of our lives? What new technologies and new capabilities will exist in 2015? Or 2025? Or 2050?

Is it possible that, at some point between now and then, we achieve a critical mass in what we know and how we know it? One that forces “The Powers That Be” into acknowledging the obvious? Yes, I think it certainly is possible. I would say it is likely.

What will that “Event” be? That real event, not the one made for television?

Well, it can be a number of things, certainly, but my money is on a future sighting. A mass sighting, most probably, and one that is captured on multiple devices, from multiple perspectives. It would help if a major media representative were already there, forced into reporting the event because it’s right there.

UFO Montage

You think it’s impossible? I would beg to differ. The UFO story of the past half century contains a rich history of mass sightings. But only in the last few decades have we had any practical capability to record objects in the sky. Even today, we are not quite able to have multiple, high quality devices ready to record strange things in the sky. Ever try getting a good night video out of your phone? Then you know what I mean. Within a few years, though, there is no question that things will be different.

So, if you consider that, at some point between now and then, an Event of some sort makes Disclosure an inevitability – what then? What happens after Disclosure?

One thing you can be sure of is that, in such a world, everything will be affected. In the first place, before even dealing with the Others -- whoever, whatever they are -- there will be many shocked people. It will be an “everything-you-thought-you-knew-was-wrong” moment. People will immediately understand that their government has lied to them for an entire lifetime. Then, following the initial shock, they will be very angry.

For once people begin asking how the lie succeeded for so long, they will begin looking at some of the major institutions of our world: government, media, academia. They will want to know how it happened that these bodies, supposedly representing the people, lied to them for so long. What they will find will be corruption and manipulation embedded within those institutions, all in the service of secrecy.

There will also be questions about energy. That is because one of the immediate issues in a post-Disclosure world will be the glaring obviousness of one thing: that whatever these Others use to get around, it isn’t high-octane gasoline. Clearly, they use something different, something much better. Whatever that “better” is, it will seem logical to try to replace petroleum with it. Everyone dreams of a post-petroleum world, but how do we actually, concretely, make that transition – especially when we are talking about the biggest business in the world? No one is saying we should not do it, but to think it will happen easily is pure fantasy.

Questions about petroleum are indelibly linked to questions about world finance. The world, after all, is a petroleum-based economy. Most of the value of world’s goods are a direct reflection of the cost of the energy used to create and transport them. What, then, if we get something like “free” energy? Aside from creating a potential utopia or dystopia, how will that affect stock valuations, for starters?

We might also ask how Disclosure will affect world culture and society? Will there be a mass rejection of old values in favor of something new? Will there be a new generation gap, such as what people experienced during the 1960s (“don’t trust anyone over 30”)? Will there be a resurgence in hallucinogenic drugs, based on the idea that taking them will allow you to see other entities (this is already becoming a widespread belief among people who take certain substances common to South America). Will Disclosure perhaps spark a renaissance of the human spirit, learning, and creativity?

There are issues of religion and spirituality. How would the world’s major religions deal with Disclosure? Are some better prepared than others? How might they interpret the Disclosure Event differently from one another? What kinds of new religions might we expect? Will Disclosure cause religions to collapse, or will it cause them to become more deeply entrenched?

We can ask the same of how Disclosure will affect the world of science. Certainly, scientists themselves are likely to be deeply upset by the news, at least initially. After all, most of them have spent their entire lives denying even the possibility that UFOs might actually be real. They will be in for a rude awakening. But then what? It is quite possible that Disclosure will spark a new era in science, new questions, new discoveries.

Then there will be the ultimate political fall out. After the shock to our institutions, the angry populations around the world, somehow, some way, our global system will realign itself. How will this happen? What will the new system look like? Will we have a global police state, or will Disclosure offer the opportunity to break the chains of authoritarianism?

These are not easy questions to answer. Some were not even easy to ask. None of us has a true crystal ball into the future. But in the course of writing A.D., After Disclosure, one thing became obvious to Bryce and me. The radical transformation of every facet of our world by Disclosure provides the reason for the secrecy itself. Bryce is no stranger to expressing these ideas in dramatic form on television -- his earlier NBC series about alien invasion, "Dark Skies," can easily be viewed as a cautionary tale for why the government intends to keep the secret intact at almost any cost.

In other words, the intrusion into our world by “Others” is radical enough. But even more radical is openly acknowledging them. Because doing so will rock our world so thoroughly that very little will be recognizable after the fallout.

ADBanner

Some may see this as a reason for not pushing Disclosure. Better safe than sorry, they might say. And indeed, those few who are in full possession of the secret have always felt this way. But you see, here is the problem with their position: the world is not static. Time keeps moving.

The day will come soon -- whether fifty years from now or tomorrow -- in which something will force their hand. Someone will have to admit something. Once that happens, all hell will break loose. Yes, leaders will continue to lie their asses off. Of course they will. Spin and lies will be the order of the day.

But this time something will be different. This time the intellectual playing field will be different. Lies and spin will be harder for the elite, not easier, in a post-Disclosure world. Not impossible, but certainly not easier. This is because once their lifetime of lies is revealed, everything goes on the table for discussion, and I can assure you there will be no shortage of good, reliable data, concerning the long history of UFO encounters, from which to begin your own research. I should know: I have spent nearly two decades poring over such data. It’s there in abundance.

The real world, after the real Event, will surely be rather different from the fictionalized world portrayed on NBC following its fictionalized Event. No doubt, the television show will entertain. But the real-life issues caused by a lifetime of the greatest cover-up in modern history -- that is, the UFO cover-up -- are vastly more profound and complex than even those portrayed by NBC’s latest thriller.

Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13

Interesting...at first it sounded to me like the same thing that was happening over and over as reported by Keel in Operation Trojan Horse.....but having read your post here Laura...

And here I would like to add that our own channeling experiment stands ALONE as being the one targeted for years of attack and defamation by the "third party" protocol well known in COINTELPRO, i.e. Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner, etc. One has to wonder, based on the history of the paranormal and channeling if this massive smoke and mirrors OP wasn't designed for the express purpose of creating so much noise that the signal coming through via the Cs would be drowned out or ignored? See Ark's "Reductio ad Absurdum" http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/swerdlow.htm

One thing is clear: the UFO/Alien issue is NOT under the control of the military - or anybody else. But that they continue to debunk and cover it up - in the face of its violations of their own airspace - suggests to us again the analogy of arrogant and powerful Masters of Reality, aided and abetted by their military and intelligence organization servants who, all the while they are obeying the powerful overlords, seek to keep everything quiet while they try desperately to discover the secrets of power so as to arrogate it to themselves. And it seems evident that, in the present time, the game is afoot in the citadels of Power and Secrets. Something is happening and the servants of the alien masters are running scared. They are trying to cement controls, to solidify their power base, because Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Is this perhaps an attempt to cement the power base (*edit* to add, is it 3D or 4D trying to cement the power base)? It makes me wonder if all of keels reports (appart from being a smoke screen to cover the reality of the hyperdimensional manipulations) where perhaps trial runs on a mini scale?
If this guys book is backed up by a mass world wide sighting....the media then 'starts' reporting it. The sudden world wide shock (and awe) plus this guys book cements the idea of his book into world wide consciousness?? But that's just speculative.....it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Well, one thing that sticks in my mind is something that came through the Ra channeling where Ra said that open admission of a UFO/alien/ultraterrestrial reality is unlikely because that would constitute a violation of free will. Don't remember exactly how it was phrased, but if someone can find that passage, would appreciate it.

Also, open "disclosure" is not even needed. "They" already rule the world exactly as they want and the main thing that is being covered up is the natural cycles of things. If anything is likely to occur it is a comet impact on a major city rather than UFOs hovering.

Laura said:
Well, one thing that sticks in my mind is something that came through the Ra channeling where Ra said that open admission of a UFO/alien/ultraterrestrial reality is unlikely because that would constitute a violation of free will. Don't remember exactly how it was phrased, but if someone can find that passage, would appreciate it.

Also, open "disclosure" is not even needed. "They" already rule the world exactly as they want and the main thing that is being covered up is the natural cycles of things. If anything is likely to occur it is a comet impact on a major city rather than UFOs hovering.

Intersting, had not come across that in reading snippets of the Ra material. Just to clarify, I was wondering if perhaps a mass false disclosure event could be used to cement (somebodies) control? October 13th happens to be a Wednesday (which tends to be the day most sitings occur according to Keel...will have to check what Keel says about October 13th).
But your right, a comet impact on a major city is likely more probable than this....and the destruction could easily be blamed on terrorists.
I just find it a little odd that their seems to be several of these messages coming out at once....what with Doland and all. Perhaps their is no significance in this.

Laura said:

Unless it is a totally 3D cointelpro operation, but then how can they be sure that they could contain the chaos that may follow that kind of disclosure.

Posté par: RedFox
Is this perhaps an attempt to cement the power base (*edit* to add, is it 3D or 4D trying to cement the power base)? It makes me wonder if all of keels reports (appart from being a smoke screen to cover the reality of the hyperdimensional manipulations) where perhaps trial runs on a mini scale?
If this guys book is backed up by a mass world wide sighting....the media then 'starts' reporting it. The sudden world wide shock (and awe) plus this guys book cements the idea of his book into world wide consciousness?? But that's just speculative.....it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Yep! could be a decisive blow to the world wide consciousness, funneling it in a predetermined path toward total control.

Let see what come out of this.

Laura said:
I woke up this morning with a rather startling realization: Rich really doesn't understand his material. He's very good at collecting data and working on it from a strictly material point of view, but the larger picture is just unavailable to him. I don't know why. [..]

May i suggest for the same reason as any person recoils when thinking about objective truth? Positive dissociation manifested in form of writing books. A continued intellectual flight from objective truth. Growing panic upon even daring to think about the real 'Terror of the Situation' = Human vs. Alien Condition - material, energetical, spiritual, hyperdimensional - a little, the shocking sight of all the real detail, where the Devil resides.

People in general love to take psychology-intro courses at universities, because the lighter content, nobody gets hurt really. The material is designed to stir up excitement, all the cheap, external, corny, sarcastic, petty, awesome drivel can be enjoyed so students have source material for chaffing and pulling legs, frighten their fellows = gain power over people. [manipulation via secrets]

How can anyone hope that a real, full disclosure will not kill the majority of population fast, via neural shock? Power possessors will never do a real disclosure, just the above described lighter 'exciting fun' type - i think - about hovering UFOs, etc.. The dangerous disclosure is another matter. I came up with an example fatal-disclosure material [speculative]:

Media telling people via TV, radio and internet:
"
- All the black triangles, saucers, black-helicopters, large boomerangs crafts, etc.. you have seen are a screen for an utterly malevolent alien race and their technology is light-years ahead of ours. They love to cram themselves with human flesh, preferably freshly killed, hunted on Earth.

- Human population - that is All of You, Dear Viewers - have been experimented upon, abducted, live-dissected, genetically modified, fluorid-poisoned, air polluted for thousands of years, because the Malevolent Alien Race - by the way They Are our Boss too! - was handling You as laboratory animals, they insisted we the Media cloud Your mind with endless TV-shows so that mind control experiments can be carried out on You. Creating serial killers and amok-running gunmen was one result of these experiments.

- The Aliens didn't allow us to send more space ships to the moon or explore the solar system, because that Space is Their Property.

- The Aliens have been generating a "demonic influence" - Your term - for many thousands of years that resulted in You being filled with icky and evil energy-gobbling parasites, eating away inside you, to feed them with Your life-force, being the case today.

- Abductions and energetic abuse of You and your neighbors is carried out now on a continual basis. All of You are implanted. You are have been used as sheep, chicken, etc.. as barnyard animals to feed your masters.

- Religion has been created - as you know it today in all forms - from the true and genuine teachings of the spiritual masters of past. These Religions keep you imprisoned and perfect barnyard animals to be cut down, when the Malevolent Alien Race need your flesh or life-force or just bodies for their experiments.

- You are totally powerless and cannot protect your children, because the aliens are too powerful.

- Your only hope, the knowledge that could allow you to fight back, is therefore withheld from this disclosure material, because it is Classified!

RedFox said:
I just find it a little odd that their seems to be several of these messages coming out at once....what with Doland and all. Perhaps their is no significance in this.

And how many times has it done so before? "How do you deceive us?... Let me count the ways..." (and times)

I'm reminded that this was something that was on our mind back in 1994 because it was being predicted that disclosure was imminent:

Nov 1994 said:
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by
aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such
a fear state that they will accept total control and
domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and
will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place
first. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.
Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot,
big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking
over the whole world and making everything all happy and
hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in
synch with the fact that there are some definite earth
changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?
A: Close. They are aware but in denial.
Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the
arrival of the cometary cluster?
A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was
really going to happen that they would still continue with
their stupid little plans to make money and try to control
the world?
A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

As early as 1996 I was wondering if it would all take place quite differently that what anybody expected. This was right after I met Ark:

14 July 1996 said:
Q: (L) I am just wondering if a lot of things are going to
happen that may not be necessarily multi-density, or
'other density,' in the strictest of terms, but may in
fact be simply actions of 'human agents' of these beings
on other densities. That it will not so much be a 'space
invasion' as more like the Nazis under the control of 4th
density STS? Hello.
A: Hello.
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Derom.
Q: (L) And where do you transmit from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Has there been some participation in the discussion we
have been having?
A: Monitoring, not participation.
Q: (L) Would you care to comment, or shall we just ask our
questions?
A: Ask specific questions, as always.
Q: (L) Then let's start with some basic things. First of
all, I have had some contact with a physicist who is
interested in the material. And, because of this, I was
motivated to pick up a book I had read many years ago
about the German occupation of Poland, and there were some
very strange things said in this book, and some funny
synchronous numbers... It just seemed to be a prototype of
the present reality in global terms. My question is: is
there some synchronous implication between this contact,
the reading of this book when I was 11 years old, and the
material we have received through this source?
A: Open.
Q: (L) You have said that the Holocaust was basically a
'practice run' for the ultimate space invasion. Is this
invasion supposed to take place as an actual 'aliens
invading the planet' scenario, or...
A: Too many thought patterns at once. Step by step, please.
Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice
run for a future scenario?
A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.
Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?
A: Yours.
Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?
A: Latter.
Q: (L) In terms of this scenario, is there some lesson that
we can learn about what may or may not occur through this
book I have mentioned?
A: Maybe, but suggest you learn to blend mosaic
consciousness.
Q: (L) What is mosaic consciousness?
A: Thinking in internally spherical terms, rather than using
linear "point blank" approach. The whole picture is seen
by seeing the whole scene.

It seems that the response about "mosaic consciousness" applies specifically to my questions about "space invasion." That is "seeing the whole scene." That implies that there was a lot more to this than just a linear point of view might reveal. And, of course, in the years since, the whole psychopathy/organic portal issue came along which gave everything a different slant - changed the context.

Then, there was this:

9 August 1997 said:
A: ...Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that
your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they
insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a
distant system???
Q: And what is this obvious thing?
A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not
possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an
alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for
many generations on it. They could travel great distances
through time and space, looking for a suitable world for
conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this
ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid
planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently
manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable
technological infrastructure. And then, after the
instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming
project, simply step in and take it over once the
situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?
A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to
learn about the details.
Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in
orientation?
A: Why not elements of both?
Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have
originated from?
A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?
Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location
in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on
their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of
course, that such a thing has happened?
A: Maybe 12.
Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life
spans...
A: Yes...
Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?
A: 2,000 of your years.
Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...
A: When in space, that is...
Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?
A: 800 years.
Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space
might not be better?
A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."
Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...
A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the
same as your Bible, and other references
. Speak of... The
"final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit
cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has
traveled here in their space arks?
A: Could well be another approaching, as well as
"reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved,
but interested observers of various types who appreciate
history from the sidelines.
Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!
A: You never had one!
Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items
we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it
because you want it on the net?
A: We will leave that until a bit later.
Q: Any other comment?
A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of
what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.
Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to
these hypothetical aliens?
A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys.
Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and
Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'
A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."
Q: And that's the only good guys?
A: That's all you need.
Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they
aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you
need to ask questions!
A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice.
Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to
say the least!!!
Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought
to get in touch with some of these good guys...
A: When the "time" is right.
Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?
A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not
helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.
Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this
Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of
the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about
the sightings out in the SouthWest area. They are saying
that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing.
Can you comment on this activity?
A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.
Q: And where will this flap be located?
A: Earth.
Q: When is it going to begin?
A: Starting already.
Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it
going to be an invasion?
A: Not yet.
Q: Not an invasion?
A: Yes.
Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of
speculation...
A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...
Q: What programming?
A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material,
"Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna
have time to do all the things you have suggested that we
do!
A: Yes you will, most likely.
Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a
psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a
LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of
takes the heart right out of me!
A: Not so!
Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?
A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among
others.
Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready
for this event?
A: Yes.
Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess
around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events
or alter the Grand Destiny.
Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!
A: The alternative is less appetising.
Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!
A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person"
amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold
wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?
A: Contemplate.
Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT!
Wonderful!!! Anything further?
A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

Then, there is that extraordinary remark the Cs made that battles in 4D manifest as weather and earth changes.

All in all, quite a different scenario from Dolan's relatively peaceful "disclosure" event.

forge said:
Media telling people via TV, radio and internet:
"
- All the black triangles, saucers, black-helicopters, large boomerangs crafts, etc.. you have seen are a screen for an utterly malevolent alien race and their technology is light-years ahead of ours. They love to cram themselves with human flesh, preferably freshly killed, hunted on Earth.

- Human population - that is All of You, Dear Viewers - have been experimented upon, abducted, live-dissected, genetically modified, fluorid-poisoned, air polluted for thousands of years, because the Malevolent Alien Race - by the way They Are our Boss too! - was handling You as laboratory animals, they insisted we the Media cloud Your mind with endless TV-shows so that mind control experiments can be carried out on You. Creating serial killers and amok-running gunmen was one result of these experiments.

- The Aliens didn't allow us to send more space ships to the moon or explore the solar system, because that Space is Their Property.

- The Aliens have been generating a "demonic influence" - Your term - for many thousands of years that resulted in You being filled with icky and evil energy-gobbling parasites, eating away inside you, to feed them with Your life-force, being the case today.

- Abductions and energetic abuse of You and your neighbors is carried out now on a continual basis. All of You are implanted. You are have been used as sheep, chicken, etc.. as barnyard animals to feed your masters.

- Religion has been created - as you know it today in all forms - from the true and genuine teachings of the spiritual masters of past. These Religions keep you imprisoned and perfect barnyard animals to be cut down, when the Malevolent Alien Race need your flesh or life-force or just bodies for their experiments.

- You are totally powerless and cannot protect your children, because the aliens are too powerful.

- Your only hope, the knowledge that could allow you to fight back, is therefore withheld from this disclosure material, because it is Classified!

Sounds about right to me, this way of bringing out information would create unpredictable havoc all over.

edit: fixed quotation tags

It seems to me that there is a lot being done to ready the populace to a controlled disclosure. You now have mainstream media reporting on ufos being seen here and there. And if this mass ufo sighting occurs, it will play right into the hands of the PTB. There will not be a truly forced disclosure. From what I've read here on this forum and on Sott, a disclosure, or mass UFO sighting will bring turmoil to many and satisfaction to others. But, the UFOs could very easily be seen as an attack (which has already happened) and make it possible for the ultimate military state with all freedoms revoked and the power elite making more billions of dollars by developing more weapons of mass destruction, only on a scale of destructiveness never before seen.

To think that the president will be forced to make disclosure because of a mass sighting could very well be the case, but it will be known in advance and controlled to produce the effects wanted by those same power elite - total control of the world by the few psychopathic elite already in power.

At least that's my take on it.

Nienna Eluch said:
To think that the president will be forced to make disclosure because of a mass sighting could very well be the case, but it will be known in advance and controlled to produce the effects wanted by those same power elite - total control of the world by the few psychopathic elite already in power.

At least that's my take on it.

I've been thinking along the same signs. It seems to me that "disclosure" is just another multi-use weapon in their arsenal. By multi-use, I mean they can use hints of it to the public, the COINTELPRO agents, and various other avenues just to suck up a lot of people's energy and distract them from more objective issues. At the same time, they can be guiding the all the threads of this approach to a point where, if some big "disclosure" is actually necessary to further their ends, they already have the proper stage set to achieve the objectives they want.

The term "disclosure" is bandied about everywhere with the underlying implication that it implies "truth and full openness", and to my way of thinking that is fully intentional from the COINTELPRO side so that if it happens, it will be taken as truth when in reality it is another, even bigger BIG LIE -- big enough that the public will believe it with the multi-avenue support when all of the bigger names in the UFO arena believe it and start trumpeting it. And they will trumpet it because they have been searching for it (disclosure) for so long and hard, they will strongly subconsciously want it to be real.

Laura I think you´ve said it all when saying that what needs to be dealt with are the psychopaths who are the puppets of those that wish to remain unseen. The psychopaths we can see in the flesh , they , we can expose , attempt to do something about.

Nick Pope once asked me why I did not contact the M.O.D. when I saw what i believed to be a landed craft a long time ago. One can only laugh at such a suggestion. These critters out fly and out move any thing we have. They do whatever they want.

While we are here in third density We are their food (eternal?) its easy hunting ground for them and their feasts are helped along by the psychopaths who also provide for them by creating destruction /devastation on this planet , creating wars , offering up our children in wars and so on.

Now if one could rid our planet of psychopaths making sure that they could never rule us in any way again , by finding "The Gene" something solid , then the fourth density critters would get a little bit hungry maybe , and maybe forced to reveal themselves.

just my thoughts at present.

Laura said:

This might be the passage:

p 158
The Law of One, Book I, Session 16

Questioner: I would like to ask, considering the free will distortion of the
Law of One, how can the Guardians quarantine the Earth? Is this
quarantine within free will?
Ra: I am Ra. The Guardians guard the free will distortion of the
mind/body/spirit complexes of third density on this planetary sphere. The
events which required activation of quarantine were interfering with the free
will distortion of mind/body/spirit complexes.
Questioner: I may be wrong, but it seems to me that it would be the free
will of, say the Orion group, to interfere. How is this balanced with the
information which you just gave?
Ra: I am Ra. The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts
of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the
dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit
complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will
which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards
manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in
vibration, a quarantine, this being a balancing situation whereby the free
will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile,
the third group is not hindered from free choice.
Questioner: Could these “windows” that occur to let the Orion group come
through once in a while have anything to do with this free will balancing?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
Questioner: Could you tell me how that works?
Ra: I am Ra. The closest analogy would be a random number generator
within certain limits.
Questioner: What is the source of this random number generator? Is it
created by the Guardians to balance their guarding? Or is it a source other
than the Guardians?
Ra: I am Ra. All sources are one. However, we understand your query. The
window phenomenon is an other-self phenomenon from the Guardians. It
operates from the dimensions beyond space/time in what you may call the
area of intelligent energy. Like your cycles, such balancing, such rhythms
are as a clock striking. In the case of the windows, no entities have the
clock. Therefore, it seems random. It is not random in the dimension which
produces this balance. That is why we stated the analogy was within certain
limits.
Questioner: Then this window balancing prevents the Guardians from
reducing their positive polarization by totally eliminating the Orion contact
through shielding. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In effect, the balancing allows an
equal amount of positive and negative influx, this balanced by the
mind/body/spirit distortions of the social complex. Thus in your particular
planetary sphere, less negative, as you would call it, information or stimulus
is necessary than positive due to the somewhat negative orientation of your
social complex distortion.
Questioner: In this way, total free will is balanced so that individuals may
have an equal opportunity to choose service to others or service to self. Is
this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
Questioner: This is a profound revelation, I believe, in the Law of Free
Will. Thank you.
This is a minor question further to make an example of this principle, but if
the Confederation landed on Earth, they would be taken as gods, breaking
the Law of Free Will and thus reducing their polarization of service to all. I
assume that the same thing would happen if the Orion group landed. How
would this affect their polarization of service to self if they were able to land
and became known as gods?
Ra: I am Ra. In the event of mass landing of the Orion group, the effect of
polarization would be strongly toward an increase in the service to self,
precisely the opposite of the former opportunity which you mentioned.
Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their
polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work
behind the scenes to get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person
from our planet going strictly on his own using free will, or is it just as good
for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable
powers and get people like that?
Ra: I am Ra. This first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more
salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of
One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the
second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due
to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a
gamble. If the planet were then conquered and became part of the Empire,
the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to
the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the one Creator. This
desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.

Since policy makers always insure that their interests come first and
"War is the health of the State" Disclosure could only mean an act of war.
When I think of disclosure I cannot help but see in my mind's eye the mural at Denver airport of the rampaging maniac in uniform brandishing the scimitar.
Disclosure indeed. He is large enough to be a giant too.
" What soothsayer would have dared to tell the last Aztec Emperor, surrounded with the pomp of world historical significance, clothed with the power of the world,
that in a short time the jungle would reconquer his cities and palaces, that his armies and systems of control of his world Empire would vanish before the onslaught of a few hundred barbarians?" Well a few did. Little difference it made.
When I hear about Disclosure I always think about BURSON-MARSTELLER or some such, being hard at work . Busy beavers that they are and and who know full well that our powers are simply prisons of perception and our wish Full thinking is not limited in extent. Mantle.

Back
Top Bottom