Richard Dolan

RichardDolan said:
These comments are indeed ill-informed.

Well, Richard, also ill-informed are all comments about disclosure before the disclosure ;)

SeekinTruth said:
Well, I got the feeling from Richard's posts that he seemed a bit insulted by this discussion, as if we are questioning his integrity in a different way than the spirit in which the comments were made. The fact of the matter is when one Works on oneself in a co-linear network such as this we come to accept with our whole being that we have many contradictory little "I's," many mechanical programs, that we are NOT in fact one, but many -- fragmented.

What many of us are certain about is that without conscious super-efforts and the benefit of a network of sincere people completely dedicated to pursuing the Truth wherever that leads, no individual has a chance against the formidable adversaries we are up against. What a network such as this provides is a 360 degree view of ourselves and our environment. The level of seeing things objectively -- as they are, not as we think them or wish them to be -- through the network CANNOT be compared to the level of seeing objectively of any one individual by a long shot.

As the C's have said (paraphrasing), no single individual in 3rd Density has the Being to stand against the 4th Density controllers. You simply CANNOT underestimate the power imbalance. It is analogous to rats or other animals in a lab experiment conducted by humans. The experiment animals simply have no chance in the setup without a completely objective understanding of their position. And even then the odds are stacked against them.

In the case of humans and the 4D STS, the situation is just a bit more hopeful, but only if we Work in the proven ways we know of. I hope Richard will realize, if not now, at least at some later time that we all respect and appreciate his work, the greatly valuable efforts he has contributed to uncovering and sharing the Truth. But BECAUSE of his past work, these immensely powerful adversaries will pull out all stops to distract, derail, diffuse, vector those who are engaged in such efforts.

A really good case in point is what Laura has been mentioning. The historical and geological records, as well as what has been apparent in the last several years, all point to the greatest threat among many related threats facing us comes from swarms of comets. This has, is and will continue to be covered up. Heck, in 2009 the Pentagon began to classify the data from their satelites so that scientist would not have access to the data to further cover up the intensifying fireballs and explosions in our skies. We need to look at all the evidence pointing to this fact without flinching because this is the objective reality we face. If we DON'T face it and change our outlook, priorities, values, and strategies, what chance do we have for a positive outcome?

This is pretty much what I have been thinking too. I have had a lot of respect for Richard's and Karen's work and have also met and interacted with them for several days a few years ago and found them both to be genuine and nice people.

It appears though that the idea of 'networking' has not had any real appeal to Richard because he seems to think it is not really related to the work he is engaged in, which is historical documentation of UFO occurrences and the governmental cover-up. This is probably true in the sense of mere 'occupation' or 'profession'.

It also seems that he has only joined the forum here to respond to the discussion about him. That would be expected and normal, but if that is the only reason he is here I think he will be missing lots that he could gain by being a real member of the community 'with us' and that every addition to the group here would also be of benefit for all of us. Richard, the reason networking is of so much assistance is that no one of us can see 'all' by ourselves, but with the output from many who see things from a slightly different perspective, a closer approximation to 'what is' is able to be gleaned.

There are also personal benefits to be had here. We can not see ourselves very well at all and the input from the group is tremendously valuable in mirroring back to us what they 'see' in us so that we might make changes in ourselves and learn and grow as individuals. Even by just reading about other's problems and difficulties and the responses from the group are illuminating and helpful in our own lives, and if we 'interact' with others here we also gain personally as we share our energies and thoughts.

There is also even a type of 'protection' seemingly afforded us as illustrated by the episode of the 'taking out' of one of our moderators a while back who had not yet really committed to the group - which would have afforded her this protection. See:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13511.msg100618#msg100618
for the description of events if you have not read this transcript.

Whatever you do, of course, is 'up to you', but time is short and what we all do undoubtedly has real importance.

Richard Dolan's books are well written, accurate and thorough. What's more, there is a viceral understanding of the story since the forties that interweaves with the hyper-emergence of psychopathy in the corridors of high power. For Ultra terrestrials there is surely an ultra elite. Their presence on the floor. Stone cold psychopaths on a ruthless mission. In an imaginative sense, I have long wondered if psychopaths, like people loaded with attachments/etheric entities, are maybe even close to "being" hyperdimensional beings, but of course the reality if thus would surely be that it is the hyperdimensional being that is "being" them! Their naturally self centred frv would be in harmonious synch with strange creatures indeed on 4d, if indeed like attracts like. This is my gut reaction to reading the ufo and nss books. It is tangibly evidenced through High Strangeness and Op. Trojan Horse also. With Dolan they are the three key books in understanding this part of the grand puzzle to me at least. But I realise that there is a far bigger piece to the puzzle nowadays, on the floor, that demands immediate attention. Psychopaths. They are unfaithful and breed like rabbits. Alien invasion. ;)

But there is absolutely no question whatsoever in my mind that those in power would never want the truth about ponerology to be revealed en masse. This would absolutely devastate them, if understood by sufficient people on an even exposure. It only takes a moment of recollection and quiet reflection on the number of cunning wars that have aided the growth of this pathocracy, indeed been part of its engineering process, to know that the alien disclosure theory is just another rapture theory. It's a mass distraction, from the accurate revelations about the NWO agenda post WW2 that we would hope would ultimately reveal the secret networks of the international team that are as mysterious themselves as the men in black of Keel's lore. Because then there would be Hell to pay!!!! :curse: We don't really need to know the absolute truth about aliens so much as we need the truth about how psychopaths have infested our world and taken control over it since god knows when. And work to expose them in any and every way, through every medium. I think we trust us more than we trust them, ever so slightly.

Nazis, Russians, Vietnamese, Arabs, Al-Quaeda, aliens. "It's not us, it's them!" I just reckon even if it was possible as a future prediction, disclosure will emerge as a result of chaos. In other words, things will be happening, I dunno, mass sightings of "transmogs", increasingly hectic weather, more nut jobs going off as the cleckley masks slip in the quickening. And, god forbid, comets. It's law time. martial law. From what I have learned from this forum, a disclosure, if it happened, would be a last ditch attempt to distract in order to conceal the secret networks and chain of command, in other words the real enemy within. Unless there's exposure of them, then any disclosure wouldn't change a damn thing.

However, a symbiotic relationship between predatory transmogs and psychopathic man machines could be the ultimate double whammy. The rays of entropy. Probably more like webs! There is a photo of Benjamin Netanyahu with one absurdly oversized eye in a photo I saw on sott in 2008 that haunts my imagination. Now that would be one hell of an exposure. "Eject these people from office. Because we can prove they are not human". I am dreaming, of course...

Good Luck to Richard though with Volume three, it will be one of the essential books of its year when written and released. We each have our paths and let's hope every river reaches the sea.

Excellent points, SeekinTruth, RichardS and Skipling. Unfortunately, again and again and again human beings have thought that they, individually, (or with a little inside info from "highly placed sources") could suss things out and make a splash or a difference. The results of this kind of hubris are why we are still in the soup all these thousands of years later. The greatest minds in our history have applied themselves to these types of issues, and the issues are still issues while the brains that hosted those minds are dust.

What the Cs have taught us, urged us, exampled for us, is that ONLY a network can do anything. And we aren't even 100% sure what we can do. Not just a network, but a specific kind of network: an esoteric circle in Gurdjieff's terms.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

All of that is made abundantly clear by Richard's two books.

Laura said:
What the Cs have taught us, urged us, exampled for us, is that ONLY a network can do anything. And we aren't even 100% sure what we can do. Not just a network, but a specific kind of network: an esoteric circle in Gurdjieff's terms.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

We just have to try our best, and it helps to do so if you can face this world while still being able to face yourself. And to feel good about yourself while facing it. Your real self can. And that is impossible without a network. I can't really think of a personal aim beyond that. can anybody? But collectively I sense a growing call to personal response-ability and accountability. We have all received much. But even as machines there are still many things we can do. Procrastination feeds the predator. If more people take an interest in the expanded subject matter then any forms of creative work should now be considered a good little mission. :)

Which is why I intend to apply for FOTCM membership :) Plus I have just ferreted away three hundred of my hard earned notes in order to purchase an old wooden relic. An oak pannelled microkorg synthesiser, seuqencer and vocoder. Forgive an old space cadet a new punk hobby, as I am bored of navel gazing poetry and staid paintings. A new hobby to shake the dust off and kick out the jams against the ultra terrestrial transmog pathocracy infesting our planet, and all the while saturating it with an hypnotic banality that curdles the blood when it is felt in the solar plexus. So many are hopelessly asleep. And thus in their relation to creation.

What's the name of that Bristol punk artist? the urban guerilla? Banksy! That's how this problem should be tackled by the common man. Be a part of a colinear network for regular health checks on the nature of your reading instrument by virtue of feedback from discourse, but go out into the world as a one (wo)man revolution, with the subtle cunning of a snake but with the feathered savoir faire of a dove! Creative types who are on this forum must trip out on the creative possibilities for active protest art that our shared discoveries about planet earth have brought to us. It is both chilling and emboldening. Just like when I found this site in 2003 and read those early transcript lines about how we eat animals and aliens eat us. Now, can Dolan with this new piece of art, which a novel is, go right to the heart of the problem? That is the problem facing art now. We would all like it to go further, the msm all makes us wanna puke. That's a given. We cling to anything that breaks that is even halfway decent. So we need to create some kind of art movement I reckon. :)

Using the declared priciples of the FOTCM, there would be a pretty good mission statement backing for some pretty daring artwork. How subtly to weave, to reward the "reader" for multilevelled intertextual meaning? Where is the majesty of High Protest Art today? This is the challenge facing Rich and Bryce. And any artist with any awareness and skill, to convey while entertain. But if you're gonna be allowed to print the truth, well don't expect any help from anyone mainstream, let alone any type of insiders.

True punk stays in the underground. Aim for the mainstream without compromise. More easily said than done.. ;)

Skipling said:
If more people take an interest in the expanded subject matter then any forms of creative work should now be considered a good little mission. :)
[...]
Creative types who are on this forum must trip out on the creative possibilities for active protest art that our shared discoveries about planet earth have brought to us. It is both chilling and emboldening. Just like when I found this site in 2003 and read those early transcript lines about how we eat animals and aliens eat us. Now, can Dolan with this new piece of art, which a novel is, go right to the heart of the problem? That is the problem facing art now. We would all like it to go further, the msm all makes us wanna puke. That's a given. We cling to anything that breaks that is even halfway decent. So we need to create some kind of art movement I reckon. Smiley

Most awesome!

Hmmm. I get the impression that with the right kind of content and presentation, the current media stuff can look so vacuous by comparison that we might start a new Renaissance period!
bow1i.png

It often happens in our life that we are being offered a choice between "making an impact" and "staying on the way of the truth". The decision is hard. Our thinking tends to be: "what's that point of searching for the truth" if progress, if any at all, is so hard and so slow, and when we are not making any real impact? So, we choose the impact way. If that is only a temporary "tactic", it may still work. But the history tells us that once we are successful with one impact, we will be looking for the next one - that will come easier. Until we ourselves become an object of another impact - from outside. We will seek for all kinds of excuses - except for those in our own choices.

Bud said:
Hmmm. I get the impression that with the right kind of content and presentation, the current media stuff can look so vacuous by comparison that we might start a new Renaissance period!

Yes! Generally speaking, and this can seem an arrogant statement, but I'll say it anyway. The chief advantage of the msm is production value, polish, technical quality. If the currency is ideas and the sheer creative force of the applied mind, then they are mere paupers by comparison to this forum and related sites. But art, historically, can teach us a lesson, and that is the value of reader response criticism. Didactic art is arrogant and fails. I use the term punk as in a declaration of independence within a co-dependent network. To hit the mainstream very high intellectual ideas would need to be explored in say, music, storytelling, images, in alluring and provocative ways that would draw the "reader" in without being spoonfed.

Just like the process when coming here in fact. Most of us would have come to this forum with perhaps with, say, an obsession with ufo's or a conviction that 9-11 was a satanic con job. And then we find religion, history, Forteana, Freemasonry, the occult, psychopatholgy, genetics, food and health.....exponential stuff is creativity. And you get out of it what you put in. To remember the glory of our own discoveries and what they each mean to us in personal growth should be a touchstone for nurturing and external consideration. It is in the spirit of the creative process. It is far more rewarding when you figure something out following some sincere hard effort, baking your head, than it is to have it all laid out for you. Plus also it is the only way to comprehend the subtleties and the nuances of subject matters, and the insights regarding psychology have explicated this big time. The science of the soul would be impotent without the psychopathology subject. History takes a chilling turn that day, once you get a sense of what it means to us to be living in a world run by psychopaths. It is madness, we are living in a horror film. And few people get out of horror films alive.

Renaissance sounds good, Bud! But to sail close to the general law without incurring its disproportionate wrath, as it can sometimes feel, is a challenge. Subtlety would be the neccessity of the work.

ark said:
It often happens in our life that we are being offered a choice between "making an impact" and "staying on the way of the truth". The decision is hard. Our thinking tends to be: "what's that point of searching for the truth" if progress, if any at all, is so hard and so slow, and when we are not making any real impact? So, we choose the impact way. If that is only a temporary "tactic", it may still work. But the history tells us that once we are successful with one impact, we will be looking for the next one - that will come easier. Until we ourselves become an object of another impact - from outside. We will seek for all kinds of excuses - except for those in our own choices.

That is a very perceptive point you are making here ark. Depth of content, richness of understanding, and subtlety, above all, is what is increasingly required in artwork. Because it is increasingly asked of us in ourselves. And there's no point going on an ego trip to change the world if it only means a wallop from the general law. It is better to be a slow acting anti- infection agent doing due diligence.

Real food for thought there ark, thanks. :)

I woke up this morning with a rather startling realization: Rich really doesn't understand his material. He's very good at collecting data and working on it from a strictly material point of view, but the larger picture is just unavailable to him. I don't know why. It's obvious that what I understood from his material is quite different from his own understanding. See: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wicked.htm where I wrote at the end:

This brings us back to the problem of the Secret State and its agenda. Some people believe that this secrecy is absolutely essential. They say that the public simply could not handle the truth about aliens. They say that there is no reason to spoil people's lives with the truth because there is nothing that the average person could do about it anyway. Is that really true? Would there be so much effort to conceal the alien agenda if disclosure of the truth wasn't harmful to that agenda?

What is clearly evident, and most especially so in the past year or two, is that the "public interest" is NOT the concern of those making these decisions. As Dolan rightly says, secrecy is being utilized NOT to protect the public, but to protect those keeping the secrets - the "Above Top Secret" group - and very likely even the aliens themselves. When we consider the modus operandi of the intelligence community, in its historical perspective, what we see is that, at every level, right up to the very top, there is control and manipulation. This leads me to suggest that even those at the top level of the human Consortium are being duped and deceived and are as unable and/or unwilling to consider that possibility as those at the lower levels.

It seems obvious from the documentary evidence as well as the behavior of the military in response to UFOs and the "alien matter," that the aliens DO have an agenda, and that - at some level in the layers of secrecy - there are those who KNOW - at least on a "need to know" basis - what that agenda is. It seems abundantly evident that the secrecy has been enjoined on this group BY the aliens themselves. What is more, a careful assessment of the evidence does NOT suggest a benevolent agenda.

As a result of the manipulations of this "Consortium," the majority of Americans are inculcated into the fiction of a representative government - a democracy - and that our scientists and representatives are "taking care of business" for us, and even if they are sometimes corrupt, they aren't as bad as a totalitarian regime. It has become most definitely obvious in the past couple of years that this is NOT the case - and probably never was. We don't even really elect our representatives. It's all a sham. But the fiction propagated by the media has clouded the ability of the American people to see their society and government for what it really is: an oligarchy that pretends to be a democracy to placate and deceive the public.

To those who suggest that it doesn't really matter since it is an efficient way to organize and manage millions of people, let us suggest that it is suicidal to think that an oligarchy is not primarily interested in maintaining its own position to the exclusion of all other considerations. When we consider the evidence, we see that the groups in question have NEVER acted in the best interests of the public. If you doubt this, spend some time reading about nonconsensual human experimentation. And so, logically speaking, there is NO reason to even suggest that the secrecy surrounding the "alien reality" is any different.

Dolan notes that, as a result of the concerted "debunking" of UFOs perpetrated on a populace that has been mind manipulated and dumbed down by public "education" for a very long time, our society has become extraordinarily schizophrenic about UFOs. At the level of "officialdom," as in academics, mainstream media, government and so forth, UFOs are either ignored or treated as a joke. You won't find UFOs or Aliens - or their repeated invasion of sensitive airspace - discussed on the nightly news. You won't find Ted Koppel analyzing them as a threat to National Security. And this state of affairs is totally bizarre because it is abundantly - overwhelmingly - clear and evident that our military and intelligence organizations consider them to be so important that information about them is classified "Above Top Secret."

However, being classified "Above Top Secret" does not seem to matter to the aliens. They arrogantly do as they please and leave the "clean up" to their human lackeys the same way some media personalities have been reported to destroy hotel rooms, and then have their accountants write checks to cover the damages, while their agents give press releases that deny any such thing ever happened.

This brings us back to the efforts of COINTELPRO. Since the military is in the position of dealing with beings of such arrogance that their checks don't cover the damage they do, the "press releases" are issued in the form of diversion and division. UFOs and the "alien reality" are promoted in ways that simply do not relate to the documentary evidence or the factual data. UFOs and aliens are given cachet in the New Age and metaphysical communities, and groups studying them or "channeling" them are "managed" so that the possibility of exposure of the Truth is completely minimized in the plethora of conflicting, generated "beliefs." At the same time, there are organizations that are set up to operate as "professional debunkers" and disinformation artists. Smoke and mirrors and endless confusion.

What is evident from the documents and statements of those "in on the secret," is that the current "popularity" of aliens and New Age presentations of the subject are the direct result of deliberate infiltration by intelligence personnel who are continually "spinning the wheel" of lies and distortion.

UFOs have national security implications for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that they have involved military and industrial personnel of many nations around the globe. This situation has existed for over fifty years. In fact, a careful study of history shows an intersection between UFOs and the military for hundreds, if not thousands of years! Unauthorized airspace violations continue to occur; attempted interceptions repeatedly take place; and the secrecy orders are more severe now than ever.

We have to ask ourselves why this is so?

If the military organizations are as interested in UFOs and Aliens as we KNOW them to be based on the evidence, and if they are in the DARK about them, as the evidence also suggests, would they not be utilizing the many claimed "alien contacts" among the New Age community as resources IF there was the possibility that such sources really WERE in contact with the "aliens" in and about the planet as they claim?

That the military does not credit the contactees is compelling evidence that they KNOW something about the "contactees" that renders them useless. What seems to be true is that most contactees and channelers are dupes of the military cover-up - victims of COINTELPRO - created to generate the noise that hides the signal of the true Alien Reality.

In short, the majority of claims of channelers, contactees, new age gurus, UFO researchers, and the like, both in books and on the internet, about the "alien reality," is COINTELPRO at its finest.

Take that to the bank.

And here I would like to add that our own channeling experiment stands ALONE as being the one targeted for years of attack and defamation by the "third party" protocol well known in COINTELPRO, i.e. Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner, etc. One has to wonder, based on the history of the paranormal and channeling if this massive smoke and mirrors OP wasn't designed for the express purpose of creating so much noise that the signal coming through via the Cs would be drowned out or ignored? See Ark's "Reductio ad Absurdum" http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/swerdlow.htm

One thing is clear: the UFO/Alien issue is NOT under the control of the military - or anybody else. But that they continue to debunk and cover it up - in the face of its violations of their own airspace - suggests to us again the analogy of arrogant and powerful Masters of Reality, aided and abetted by their military and intelligence organization servants who, all the while they are obeying the powerful overlords, seek to keep everything quiet while they try desperately to discover the secrets of power so as to arrogate it to themselves. And it seems evident that, in the present time, the game is afoot in the citadels of Power and Secrets. Something is happening and the servants of the alien masters are running scared. They are trying to cement controls, to solidify their power base, because Something Wicked This Way Comes.

And, what I suggest is coming, though I didn't spell it out in the article cited above, is the Wave and whatever it brings with it, Cometary destruction, and Ice Age, etc. I suggest that any such change in our cosmic environment will be definitely reflected in the physical world in a dramatic way.

The only thing that can transduce the energy of The Wave in a positive way is for as many people as possible to be acting as objective observers of reality, to be awake and aware, not quantumly entangled with lies and deception. If we can't get there, we're toast. And anybody who isn't part of the solution, is part of the problem.

Laura said:
One has to wonder, based on the history of the paranormal and channeling if this massive smoke and mirrors OP wasn't designed for the express purpose of creating so much noise that the signal coming through via the Cs would be drowned out or ignored?
Or perhaps even misinterpreted? The C's signal being thought of as being one of the "bad" guys?

Yeah, Laura (and truth seeker) I would say that pretty much sums it up as far as our true situation based on the evidence. And you should know Laura, as I've only been seriously studying all the data for 6 years, where you've been doing it and writing about it for MUCH longer.

As dire as the situation looks, though, I think what this network is doing still has a pretty good chance of affecting non-linear dynamics so that The Wave can still bring about a positive outcome for the planet and humanity, or at least a considerable portion of humanity.

truth seeker said:
Laura said:
One has to wonder, based on the history of the paranormal and channeling if this massive smoke and mirrors OP wasn't designed for the express purpose of creating so much noise that the signal coming through via the Cs would be drowned out or ignored?
Or perhaps even misinterpreted? The C's signal being thought of as being one of the "bad" guys?

Another point that tends to support this is the repeated, sometimes outrageous, rip-offs of our material that is then twisted so that the important issues are vectored in the wrong direction. This all started when Val Valerian got hold of the transcripts. Not long after, the Andromedans were introduced and given quite a bit of promotion. Then Drunvalo Melchizedek who is known to be funded by a CIA front got the big putsch, Icke leaped on the bandwagon, and just a whole host of twisters and distractors came along.

Finally, there was the attempt by Vincent Bridges and Jay Weidner (verified by piles of emails and the interactions themselve) to take over the whole Cs project and either vector it or smear it by association. Thankfully, the Cs are able to take care of themselves if we only ask the right questions.

Bottom line is this: looks like Dolan has put his money on the wrong horse.

SeekinTruth said:
As dire as the situation looks, though, I think what this network is doing still has a pretty good chance of affecting non-linear dynamics so that The Wave can still bring about a positive outcome for the planet and humanity, or at least a considerable portion of humanity.
We will see, what is clear is that individually it becomes an impossible task, we all get tired once and again of seeing the terror of the situation, or get trapped in new deceiving ideas, or we get carried away by our own selfish purposes, it is a task for a network for a group of open and like minded individuals, ready to hold their hands when necessary.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13

_ http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/october-13-2010,1458028.shtml

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Winnipeg, MB (PRWEB) September 13, 2010 -- A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind's acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth's atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.

The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD's experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality.

Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth's physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind's existence. The book Challenges of Change reports on the author's years of communication with the Transcendors in a question and answer format intended to inform and challenge. The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over “containment of collateral damages.”

Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”

According to Fulham, the Transcendors state they have borne witness to countless thousands of alien civilizations who polluted their planets to total extinction where not a single being, animal or plant survived. They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama. Fulham has been in contact with a distinguished foreign ambassador who read the book with great interest and dispatched it to his home government, where it was translated and studied by hundreds of their top government officials.

A website containing videos of the author discussing his research conclusions and other vital information has been created at: _http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

Contact: Randy Kitchur Amisk Enterprises Ltd. Spokesman for Mr. Fulham Website: _http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange (204) 416-5272 (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)

Sounds like the same general line of drivel being fed to Rich Dolan.

Back
Top Bottom