Richard Dolan

Rich, I just wanted to add a little to my point about the "psychological profile".

People who start out searching for the truth generally do so with the best of intentions. The problem however is that we are all human and are susceptible to the lure of ego. At some point in the search for truth the dedicated 'seeker' is going to be presented with a choice between the Truth and ego. This choice is rarely, if ever, clear-cut. It's unlikely that someone is going to come along and offer a stack of cash to "sell out", although that has happened. But in your case Rich, I doubt they would use such a crass approach. Nevertheless, the ways in which we can be lured by ego are many and complex, hence the "psychological profile".

The problem is, how to navigate such a situation and come out on the side of Truth? The only way that I know of that offers a decent chance of success in this regard is to rely on the input of others that we can trust. But who can we trust? Well, in your case Rich, I would say your readers are probably your best bet. Not the guys on the UFO circuit or the "insiders" but the "little people" who, in the final analysis, are the people that you set out to bring the truth to.

Granted, the folks here are not ALL of your readers, but they represent a rather well-informed and perspicacious segment. We've given some input already. Based on your own research Rich, on the masses of evidence that this phenomenon has been ongoing for decades if not hundreds of years and has nevertheless been successfully covered up, I think we can safely predict that any "disclosure" will serve just one agenda, and it will not be the truth.

Joe

Perceval said:
I think we can safely predict that any "disclosure" will serve just one agenda, and it will not be the truth.

Joe

I think that this is the crux of the matter. IF there is disclosure, it will be spun to suit those in control. This is not a level playing field here in 3D. Those who are following the STS path with 4D STS backing are on top and will do whatever it takes to stay on top. Unless we can get people to wake up by showing them the objective truth of the matter, we are sunk.

I didn't get to hear your talk, Richard. I was at another event and came in after you had finished. I did get to meet you though and found you to be very personable and sincere. You also seemed very sure of yourself, which is a plus when you have to get up in public and sell yourself and your ideas. But I am hoping that that surety of self does not include thinking that you can navigate what is to come by yourself or with those who do not see as objectively as possible. Who do not have the knowledge to see the unseen. Those in the UFO and government circles have their own agenda - and your best interests are not one of them. You can take that to the bank.

Also, I do think that in the not-too-distant future, the pooh is really gonna hit the fan. It is not something that is going to be pretty. In fact, it's going to get downright ugly. BUT, if you can see objectively, if you know about psychopathology, if you have knowledge, if you have people that you can trust around you, you can get through it.

I am hoping that you reread what has been said to you by Perceval, Aileen, Ark and Laura. And that you can get your "self" out of the way long enough to actually see what is being said. Also, you need a really good network to help watch your back, Rich. I can think of only one that I trust my back to.

fwiw

Hi Rich, it's always good to 'talk' with you.

Perceval said:
Based on your own research Rich, on the masses of evidence that this phenomenon has been ongoing for decades if not hundreds of years and has nevertheless been successfully covered up, I think we can safely predict that any "disclosure" will serve just one agenda, and it will not be the truth.

Joe

Here lies an important point. This situation has been ongoing for, perhaps, thousands of years - if not more (we cannot know since our long term history is, fundamentally, unknown to us). There is considerable evidence that society as we know it today is not the most advanced human society in our obscured history. This 'reality' - this planet and its inhabitants - is wholly controlled and has been for a very, very long time.

If 'disclosure' happens (which I do not think is a foregone conclusion) then there is no reason to not think that it, like everything else, will be wholly controlled, and what ever information is dispersed will further that control and likely be totally unrelated to the truth. Knowing what we know about this reality - how could it be any other way?

Regarding your being enticed down the primrose path; you're a bright guy Rich, with what seems to me to be the best of intentions and a decent heart. You can put two and two together - we know that since you've done it regarding many others in similar situations. I suppose my only word of advice, (and I'm not implying that you need advice here - as I said, you're no dummy) would be to never underestimate who and what it is we, as a species, and you individually, are up against.

You'll do what you do, as will we all.

Joe thanks. I appreciate this.

You and everyone else must please understand, however, that none of you are readers of my most recent book, because you could not possibly HAVE read it. These comments are indeed ill-informed. I think it is far more valuable if people were actually to reserve their opinions and advice until they have something concrete. The rest is mere speculation. Even those who were at my talk heard it, in my view, in a very narrow way.

Everyone will decide what they think. While I appreciate all this, I doubt I will respond to further comments, unless they are privately directed to me.

Laura, thanks also for your remark. Sounds like you think I am selling out. if so ... well, I am sorry you feel that way. I am writing a book based on thoughts that I have been evolving for several years. That I have a co-author who was a joy to work with, utterly professional, and someone I respect greatly made it all that much better.

regards to all,
Richard

RichardDolan said:
Joe thanks. I appreciate this.

You and everyone else must please understand, however, that none of you are readers of my most recent book, because you could not possibly HAVE read it. These comments are indeed ill-informed. I think it is far more valuable if people were actually to reserve their opinions and advice until they have something concrete. The rest is mere speculation. Even those who were at my talk heard it, in my view, in a very narrow way.

Everyone will decide what they think. While I appreciate all this, I doubt I will respond to further comments, unless they are privately directed to me.

Laura, thanks also for your remark. Sounds like you think I am selling out. if so ... well, I am sorry you feel that way. I am writing a book based on thoughts that I have been evolving for several years. That I have a co-author who was a joy to work with, utterly professional, and someone I respect greatly made it all that much better.

regards to all,
Richard

I don't think anyone thinks you are selling out Rich, we can't know what your real take on "disclosure" is until, as you say, we read your new book. As I started out saying, I think all of this has really been about concern at the prospect of having respected someone a lot only to see them go astray. We've seen it happen so often already that we are really beginning to be convinced that we're all we've got! I'm not saying that's the case with you, but when there are potential intimations of that happening, people tend to want to sound the warning bells in advance "before it's too late". Anyway, I hope you understand. We're always here if you need any second (or third etc.) opinions on anything.

Joe

Perceval said:
As I started out saying, I think all of this has really been about concern at the prospect of having respected someone a lot only to see them go astray. We've seen it happen so often already that we are really beginning to be convinced that we're all we've got!

Joe

I was just simply going to write i have a sense and feeling of sadness.Went to post and was warned that some one else had just posted. Read Perceval´s words and now I do sense the sadness.

I dont know how long Rich has known his co - author , all I can say is a man who I thought I knew for ten years , was my best man at our wedding , well it turned out I never knew him at all. I wont go into any detail. Your an extremely intelligent man though Richard.

I really hope that all works out for you Richard , meaning if it does for you in the universal "right way" then it will for us also.

We are hoping , and as Perceval says please do´nt rule us out for advice should the situation arise in the future.,Please do´nt resent our concern , we have enough silly enemies to contend with .We are not crazy here , we , like any sane person want the truth no matter how it comes out. We know you do to.

Perceval said:
I think all of this has really been about concern at the prospect of having respected someone a lot only to see them go astray. We've seen it happen so often already that we are really beginning to be convinced that we're all we've got! I'm not saying that's the case with you, but when there are potential intimations of that happening, people tend to want to sound the warning bells in advance "before it's too late". Anyway, I hope you understand. We're always here if you need any second (or third etc.) opinions on anything.

hi Richard,

I just want to second what Perceval has said, and add that what I see Laura offering is a cautionary tale of her own experiences. Any such situation can be very challenging to see your way through, so it is really important to have as wide a perspective as possible on the various influences that can work on us, especially someone as high profile and doing such important work as yourself, who will likely come in for 'extra attention', unfortunately. On the other hand, we / you do have the potential insight that comes from looking at events that have already unfolded, such as those chronicled by Laura - (the wise man learns from his mistakes, the genius learns from the mistakes of others!)

What you may be able to find here is something of that perspective and it is directed, as always, at an attempt to get as close to the full truth as possible. We are mired in a world of lies that are woven with such sophistication, that we are required to apply everything we've got to uncovering them. That includes a super-important element of working on uncovering our own internal weak-spots so that we are less vulnerable to misdirection - no one is 'untouchable', we are all battling with our own particular limitations, but with the help of a network there is the chance to deal with them - "several heads are better than one". This requires that everything be subject to the scrutiny of 'thinking with a hammer' including our own internal thought processes - anything of true value will stand up to that scrutiny, and any search for truth demands it.

We should not shy away from asking difficult questions - often these are where the most potent (and dangerous) truths are to be found.

anart said:
Regarding your being enticed down the primrose path; you're a bright guy Rich, with what seems to me to be the best of intentions and a decent heart. You can put two and two together - we know that since you've done it regarding many others in similar situations. I suppose my only word of advice, (and I'm not implying that you need advice here - as I said, you're no dummy) would be to never underestimate who and what it is we, as a species, and you individually, are up against.

I too get that impression of you, as a smart and decent guy, so I'd urge you to take anart's advice to heart, and bear it in mind wherever your work takes you to, so that you are best able to continue what you started, in the most objective way possible. The world is crying out for truth, let us do everything in our ability to find it.

I think to some extent Richard may be consistent with what he wrote here about Steven Greer.

http://www.keyholepublishing.com/Greer.html

... For Greer, however, nuance in such matters is absent. These conclusions are made as though there can be no debating them. I beg to differ. And that goes especially for his conclusion about the aliens themselves. Greer has said many times that the aliens are not hostile to us. The fact that we are "still breathing the free air of Earth," he wrote, "is abundant testimony to the non-hostile nature of these ET civilizations." Very sorry, but this is not a sufficient basis for such a conclusion. Isn’t it possible that aliens might be dangerous to humanity, even if they don’t exterminate us? Yes, I think it’s quite possible. Greer himself hedged his statement at times, as when he remarked that the aliens "may be here peacefully." That sounds a little less confident to me. Yet, Greer bases so much upon this assumption...

Fighting to end UFO secrecy means confronting an immensely powerful and secretive group that will not simply fold up the table and walk away. Those taking on the struggle must not expose themselves needlessly. It is not necessarily Greer’s ultimate goal that is the problem, so much as his questionable strategy for getting there. The main thrust must remain focused on one goal: ending official UFO secrecy. The only way this will be accomplished is by a methodical accumulation of unarguable facts, presented in an impeccable manner, without editorializing, pontificating, bashing, politicizing, or saving the world.

In such a way might we actually be able to save ourselves and our future. The game isn’t over yet, not for Steven Greer, nor others who wish to enter the fray. Tomorrow is another day.

I think we here in this forum (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) would agree with the idea not to expose ourselves needlessly. The problem as I see it is that the idea of trying to get psychopaths (aka the government) to act in any way resembling normal humans is flawed right off the bat. It's the government aka psychopaths themselves that need disclosure and it certainly makes no sense to try to get psychopaths to disclose themselves. You kind of have to treat lots of things (including UFOs) like we are peaceful anarchists in the true philosophical sense of "anarchist". The "officials" will always have secrecy about lots of things. Its we who have to disclose things not make them officially stop secrecy (they of course may on their own stop it in their own twisted aka lying kind of way).

I occasionally talk online to a semi-public guy who is into Greer and he recently linked to interviews of Greer and Richard and to the Leslie Kean book information. To his credit, although he thinks that people might as well try something, he states that given the venomous political climate likely nothing will happen. The problem is likely much more fundamental than just the current political climate but the general idea of not expecting anything good politically seems correct.

Richard said:
The book I have just written may have been done quickly, but it grew out of the last three or more years of lectures that I have given, dealing with what I have often called the Challenges of Disclosure. Indeed, I have maintained for years that Disclosure is a paradox. It is impossible, in that TPTB have absolutely no incentive for enlightening the rest of us, if they are even able to do so. Yet, it is also inevitable, for reasons which I already alluded to earlier on this thread. It will happen. The question is 'when' exactly, which I surely don't know. Also, of course, what exactly will be 'disclosed.'

Inevitable or not, I honestly don't see why disclosure is important enough to spend more than a paragraph writing about it. If we acknowledge that it won't be a real disclosure but just another lie and manipulation, then what is so groundbreaking or earth shattering about it that warrants all these books and discussions that focus on this subject? There is nothing groundbreaking in the government's stance on 9/11, for example, because it's a bunch of lies. The best that "disclosure" will accomplish is admit that there might be aliens or something out there, but maybe not even that much, they could just say it's all our own technology and then demonstrate a UFO that they either captured or reverse engineered (or simply mimicked), or whatever. And only if they found it absolutely necessary to do so, like to distract from something else that is even worse if discovered. Anyway, I don't see why that is such an important and lengthy topic of discussion at all.

The only real disclosure comes from people like yourself, Rich, and Laura, and other researchers who disclose real shockers by virtue of finding the evidence and connecting the dots, and that's the only way humanity will ever get the meat and potatoes of anything that matters - from groups like this and people like yourself. Although individuals are much more vulnerable for vectoring than an objective and collinear network.

But spending lots of time talking about official disclosure of aliens etc seems just as wasteful as spending time talking about official disclosure of 9/11 - don't count on it. And if there was ever a need to disclose, then count on it being just another layer of lies - similar to how they sometimes admit to corruption and then oust a fall guy to make everyone happy the "system works". In other words, if the disclosure is just another pack of lies, why even call it disclosure? Let's call it just continuation of shock doctrine, which is based on safe but shocking lies, and move on. There are definitely more important and more significant things to discuss and research than a non-event like disclosure, I'd think. I'd even go further and suggest those ufologists spending all their time on something like that are already vectored - not necessarily by lies, but by distraction from things that are more damaging to the PTB if focused on.

Good point, SAO. The only thing that needs disclosing right now is pathology in power, and education about how it works. The relationship between psychopaths and ultraterrestrials is definitely worthy of exploration. The fact is, we may have already been taken over by "aliens" and it's all over but the crying.

Laura said:
The fact is, we may have already been taken over by "aliens" and it's all over but the crying.

I would tend to agree with that since we are their food and most of all don't even know that.

Gandalf said:
Laura said:
The fact is, we may have already been taken over by "aliens" and it's all over but the crying.
I would tend to agree with that since we are their food and most of all don't even know that.

Not only that, but with their hit record, I think I'll rely on the Cs, not on some "insider" in the gov who is 99% likely to lie. And, according to the Cs, disclosure, if it happens, will be a carefully laid trap. What's more, we have to consider "earth changes". If the Cs are right - and every day, the signs suggest they are on track - we don't have a heck of a lot of time. What's the point of "disclosure" or all that tech if the planet is reduced to stone age existence???

Just read about the tornado in NYC yesterday... a sure sign of the times! Time to watch "Day After Tomorrow" again. As the Cs pointed out regarding Whitley and Bell's book, STS sources can be stunningly accurate if it suits their plans.

Laura said:
Good point, SAO. The only thing that needs disclosing right now is pathology in power, and education about how it works. The relationship between psychopaths and ultraterrestrials is definitely worthy of exploration. The fact is, we may have already been taken over by "aliens" and it's all over but the crying.

Indeed! Personally, I don't see how "disclosure" would even be necessary. If aliens are behind the psychopathic invasion, which has spread out like cancer in humanity, why would hyperdimensional beings want to reveal themselves? They certainy don't NEED to, as we've seen many times in history with hundreds of cover-ups. After the destruction of humanity (or most of it) by cyclic catastrophes, they can keep doing the same all over and over again without it ever getting written in "history", and if anybody has to get blamed, then they would have psychopathic leaders as scapegoats. No big deal for them. It reminds me of Gurdjieff's evil magician, actually.

Ailén said:
Laura said:

Indeed! Personally, I don't see how "disclosure" would even be necessary. If aliens are behind the psychopathic invasion, which has spread out like cancer in humanity, why would hyperdimensional beings want to reveal themselves? They certainy don't NEED to, as we've seen many times in history with hundreds of cover-ups. After the destruction of humanity (or most of it) by cyclic catastrophes, they can keep doing the same all over and over again without it ever getting written in "history", and if anybody has to get blamed, then they would have psychopathic leaders as scapegoats. No big deal for them. It reminds me of Gurdjieff's evil magician, actually.

And speaking of history, lord, is that a touchy subject right now while I'm reading Fomenko. That is, I'm reading the actual 7 volumes, not the bits and pieces and criticisms on the net. It's a huge revelation. What is clear is that our entire history has been falsified. Maybe the reconstruction is not exactly as Fomenko proposes, but his deconstruction is totally deadly. What is obvious is that cometary destruction of our earth, as recently as the Middle ages, has been covered up. That should give us serious pause.

I'm tellin' ya, "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and it isn't a bunch of aliens... it's a swarm of comets.

Well, I got the feeling from Richard's posts that he seemed a bit insulted by this discussion, as if we are questioning his integrity in a different way than the spirit in which the comments were made. The fact of the matter is when one Works on oneself in a co-linear network such as this we come to accept with our whole being that we have many contradictory little "I's," many mechanical programs, that we are NOT in fact one, but many -- fragmented.

What many of us are certain about is that without conscious super-efforts and the benefit of a network of sincere people completely dedicated to pursuing the Truth wherever that leads, no individual has a chance against the formidable adversaries we are up against. What a network such as this provides is a 360 degree view of ourselves and our environment. The level of seeing things objectively -- as they are, not as we think them or wish them to be -- through the network CANNOT be compared to the level of seeing objectively of any one individual by a long shot.

As the C's have said (paraphrasing), no single individual in 3rd Density has the Being to stand against the 4th Density controllers. You simply CANNOT underestimate the power imbalance. It is analogous to rats or other animals in a lab experiment conducted by humans. The experiment animals simply have no chance in the setup without a completely objective understanding of their position. And even then the odds are stacked against them.

In the case of humans and the 4D STS, the situation is just a bit more hopeful, but only if we Work in the proven ways we know of. I hope Richard will realize, if not now, at least at some later time that we all respect and appreciate his work, the greatly valuable efforts he has contributed to uncovering and sharing the Truth. But BECAUSE of his past work, these immensely powerful adversaries will pull out all stops to distract, derail, diffuse, vector those who are engaged in such efforts.

A really good case in point is what Laura has been mentioning. The historical and geological records, as well as what has been apparent in the last several years, all point to the greatest threat among many related threats facing us comes from swarms of comets. This has, is and will continue to be covered up. Heck, in 2009 the Pentagon began to classify the data from their satelites so that scientist would not have access to the data to further cover up the intensifying fireballs and explosions in our skies. We need to look at all the evidence pointing to this fact without flinching because this is the objective reality we face. If we DON'T face it and change our outlook, priorities, values, and strategies, what chance do we have for a positive outcome?

Back
Top Bottom