Richard Dolan

To add to the questions, are there entities "out there" that are able to travel by folding space or something along those lines where travel would be almost instantaneously?
I think this question and answer session with Ra can answer some questions, as it is plainly stated that there are some 3D entities that have learned various techniques to travel long distances. Bolding mine.

51.2 Questioner: Thank you. This next question I feel to be a transient type of question; however, it has been asked me by one whom I have communicated with who has been intensely involved in the UFO portion of the phenomenon. If you deem it too transient or unimportant we’ll skip it, but I have been asked how is it possible for the craft of, shall we say, the fourth-density to get here in that it seems that as you approach the velocity of light mass approaches infinite. We have talked about the increase of spiritual mass and it was just a question as to how this transition from very distant planets is made in craft and my question would be why craft would be necessary at all? This is not an important question.

Ra: I am Ra. You have asked several questions. We shall respond in turn.

Firstly, we agree that this material is transient.

Secondly, those for the most part coming from distant points, as you term them, do not need craft as you know them. The query itself requires understanding which you do not possess. We shall attempt to state what may be stated.

Firstly, there are a few third-density entities who have learned how to use craft to travel between star systems while experiencing the limitations you now understand. However, such entities have learned to use hydrogen in a way different from your understanding now. These entities still take quite long durations of time, as you measure it, to move about. However, these entities are able to use hypothermia to slow the physical and mental complex processes in order to withstand the duration of flight. Those such as are from Sirius are of this type. There are two other types.

One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view.

The other type of experience is that of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities of other galaxies and some within your own galaxy which have learned the necessary disciplines of personality to view the universe as one being and, therefore, are able to proceed from locus to locus by thought alone, materializing the necessary craft, if you will, to enclose the light body of the entity.

I think this question and answer session with Ra can answer some questions, as it is plainly stated that there are some 3D entities that have learned various techniques to travel long distances. Bolding mine.

51.2 Questioner: Thank you. This next question I feel to be a transient type of question; however, it has been asked me by one whom I have communicated with who has been intensely involved in the UFO portion of the phenomenon. If you deem it too transient or unimportant we’ll skip it, but I have been asked how is it possible for the craft of, shall we say, the fourth-density to get here in that it seems that as you approach the velocity of light mass approaches infinite. We have talked about the increase of spiritual mass and it was just a question as to how this transition from very distant planets is made in craft and my question would be why craft would be necessary at all? This is not an important question.

Ra: I am Ra. You have asked several questions. We shall respond in turn.

Firstly, we agree that this material is transient.

Secondly, those for the most part coming from distant points, as you term them, do not need craft as you know them. The query itself requires understanding which you do not possess. We shall attempt to state what may be stated.

Firstly, there are a few third-density entities who have learned how to use craft to travel between star systems while experiencing the limitations you now understand. However, such entities have learned to use hydrogen in a way different from your understanding now. These entities still take quite long durations of time, as you measure it, to move about. However, these entities are able to use hypothermia to slow the physical and mental complex processes in order to withstand the duration of flight. Those such as are from Sirius are of this type. There are two other types.

One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view.

The other type of experience is that of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities of other galaxies and some within your own galaxy which have learned the necessary disciplines of personality to view the universe as one being and, therefore, are able to proceed from locus to locus by thought alone, materializing the necessary craft, if you will, to enclose the light body of the entity.

this explanation is similar to what i have read in a swaruu communication.

Seems to me the C's once said 4D lifespans were around 400 years in terms we understand. Although variability of physicality could also mean some variations in lifespan. OSIT

Unless I'm remembering wrongly.
You remember correctly. The question it begs is that if in 4D and having different (true-r) understanding of time, does it even matter there anymore?

Another curious question comes to mind which I have not seen talked about yet. In 4D do babies get born similar way as in here in 3D? Or is it only possible to transition there without the act?

Another curious question comes to mind which I have not seen talked about yet. In 4D do babies get born similar way as in here in 3D? Or is it only possible to transition there without the act

Q: (L) When the earth becomes 4th density will we still eat?

A: Differently.

Q: (L) Will we still reproduce?

A: Differently.

Q: (L) Will people still have sexual relations?

A: Wait and see for yourself. Absorb nutrients through the skin.

de Souza did say that all aliens are extra-dimensional. In fact, it has been implied in various places on the forum that aliens are from other densities. But, according to the Cs, there are 3D aliens in our universe
In his writings, de Souza indeed qualifies Aliens as mostly extra-dimensional. However, he also makes a distinction between purely extra-dimensional beings that have great difficulties staying in our realm (4d), and their semi-robotic creations (that would be the Grays) that they more often send into our realm to do stuff like abductions and harvesting (4d->3d or just 3d) and possibly hybrids (3d?). Where he goes overboard is when he postulates that Earth is the only inhabited planet in our 3d realm. He presents it as a solution to the Fermi paradox and thus places Earth at the only privileged junction between densities. This postulate is not necessary. There might be other "earths" where like for us, things of a multidimensional nature like the Wave happen before they develop an interstellar or pan-galactic civilizations. OSIT

Seems to me the C's once said 4D lifespans were around 400 years in terms we understand. Although variability of physicality could also mean some variations in lifespan. OSIT

Unless I'm remembering wrongly.
You are not remembering wrongly.
Q: (L) Now, as I was starting to say, if, theoretically an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state? Remember, this is just a theoretical person...

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?

A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Will our bodies age differently?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What will be the median lifespan?

A: 400 years

Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?

A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

Q: (L) Now, when you say 400 years, will it be that the plane has a different orbit and that a year will be different?

A: No.

Q: (L) Will the days be different as to length of time light and dark as they are now?

A: Not the point. Planet will be 4th density as well.

Q: (L) But will the days and nights be different and will the orbit be different? Will the axial angle be changed?

A: You are thinking in terms of the 3rd level density. The rules will be so totally different that physical inspired comparisons are moot.

Q: (L) But I like the sunshine and birds singing and breezes. I just want to know if those things will be the same.

A: In some fashion.

Q: (L) Can't you give a few clues?

A: We must let you see for yourself.

In his writings, de Souza indeed qualifies Aliens as mostly extra-dimensional. However, he also makes a distinction between purely extra-dimensional beings that have great difficulties staying in our realm (4d), and their semi-robotic creations (that would be the Grays) that they more often send into our realm to do stuff like abductions and harvesting (4d->3d or just 3d) and possibly hybrids (3d?). Where he goes overboard is when he postulates that Earth is the only inhabited planet in our 3d realm. He presents it as a solution to the Fermi paradox and thus places Earth at the only privileged junction between densities. This postulate is not necessary. There might be other "earths" where like for us, things of a multidimensional nature like the Wave happen before they develop an interstellar or pan-galactic civilizations. OSIT
And that would also mean any technologically advanced 3d STS civilization who can visit other worlds is probably on a similar learning cycle position as we are - basically didn't advance to 4D, still learning 3D lessons, probably have similar problems and levels of overall wisdom about life. So basically as long as they're 3D, we shouldn't expect too much "enlightenment", and probably a whole lot sacred cows and issues of their own. Unless they're STO, although if still in 3D, it also means they're just a very nice version of us. Basically we should always look up, and that just means look to higher densities. Too many people think science/tech = wisdom/advancement/enlightenment, but just look at modern western civilization vs tribal people, and that tells you all you need to know about what science/technology does and doesn't do for the typical denizen's level of development.

But your point about the Wave being a good explanation for the fermi paradox is brilliant. I mean, we're not meant to hang around on 3D indefinitely - so any civilization that exists in 3D for millions of years would actually be terrifying because they'd be clearly completely stunted in development and unable to progress. So we'd be looking at something like the Borg or whatever. Having existed in 3D for absurd amounts of time is nothing to brag about, just like staying in 3rd grade in school for many years isn't a good thing. Imagine us but with Star Wars level of tech? No thank you!

On a final note, my thought is that those who aren't advancing to 4D might get cleansed and start over. So that's the other reason why there may not be so many super advanced 3D worlds out there. I mean, once you get to Borg level, and you're this AI-controlled drone/slave, you really messed up. I don't know what hope there is for such a race, and perhaps the universe finds a way to reset them to give them a chance to grow again.

Last edited:
I started a thread on John DeSouza's take on things here:

Hope I will get some participation since his little book really is QUITE interesting considering he's trying to figure out all the things we have worked on for years, only he's doing it without benefit of the Cs assistance.

Back
Top Bottom