Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

Which IMO will not be the USD given what the likes of China and Russia have been doing not-so-quietly behind the scenes.

It depends on the timing when/if China or Russia bring out a gold-backed currency, since they have been buying up gold for many years now. Many think that China has much more gold than officially declared right now.

Therefore, I think the "old logic" of how things work is going out the window. What replaces it in the longer term is anyone's guess, but I suspect it's gonna surprise the heck out of most everyone.

We know what system is being planned and worked on by the cabal factions in the West. It's basically the CBDCs (central bank digital currencies), which are just a way to try to get rid of cash and have total control over what people can spend money on, how much, when, etc.

It is quite likely that this totalitarian replacement of the old currencies won't find much acceptance.

As I said, whether they try to ban crypto in many countries or whether they will decide to just tax it (and try to subvert crypto) - the most likely outcome is that decentralized cryptocurrencies will grow a lot. So having some or buying during the crash seems like a very good idea.

I have no idea what's gonna happen either, so I'm not gonna bet on traditional banking alone, or cryptos alone, or anything else.

Gold and silver seem to be a safe bet, as far as not losing savings. Their prices are currently suppressed, which makes it possible to still buy some relatively cheaply.

I think the best idea is to have both gold/silver and some of the major cryptos for the time ahead. As well as food to last a while.

Isn’t anything digital based easily manipulable for forces more capable than we are familiar with? And also what happens if we get no electricity in different areas of the world because climate/cosmic changes or cataclysm (just to give an example). This crypto thing is like investing money (which is energy at some point) in something that is so insecure regarding future prove to scenarios like I mentioned before. I think food and resources is where investments really needs the be focused. Of course these things is what people are not aware of, we do because we have done our research plus the Cs guidance. And talking about the Cs, didn’t they say that the PTB mission is to create a cashless world besides other things for easily control?
Crypto currency sounds like a dream come true for the PTB to create and manipulate digital money. Even thought we can use it in our advantage for many things at the end it can be manipulated easily. OSIT

I am extremely frustrated by this crypto stuff. -I think a crypto economy is unavoidable at this point, but the population being so eager to adopt it isn't encouraging.

For starters, I don't have a cell phone.

As a result, I've been finding it difficult to obtain any of these digital currencies without there being a very obvious spying and tracking device involved.

The new wave of crypto enthusiasts are talking about things like trade actions. -About "Buying low, selling high", and finding safe harbors for wealth. By contrast, the privacy movement which originally launched this whole thing is relatively small by comparison to the army of Joe and Jane Average who are linking their smart phones up to crypto exchanges, using 'digital wallets', etc.

Without a cell phone I can't (and don't want) to receive a 'text' or have photo-ID ready for scanning to get my $10 free dollars on Swan or whatever site I am unable to get into otherwise. These very first steps of identification authentication makes the whole game broken and moot in my opinion. Once they have you tagged, everything thereafter is under somebody else's control. I never needed ID and a trackable device and a monthly plan to use cash.

Is this not an obvious flaw in the system? Your money can now be turned off with more ease than ever before. You think your super-secret private key you never ever share with anybody isn't being collected instantly by your phone? "But it's encrypted!"

No it's not! You type it in, right? You think those keystrokes aren't being captured and broadcast to somebody? Do you have Tik Tok on your phone? Grrrr.

So.., as an experiment, I set up a bitcoin paper wallet, and simply followed the logical steps required to create a private and public key. "Logical" meaning, at every step I asked, "Is what I am doing visible to somebody using a minimum of sniffing tech?"

It's not so simple!

I created the keys on an old Win XP laptop with no wifi or internet, copied the results to paper, wiped the memory, all with no cameras around. Great!

However, the big question, I realized, was: "How do I use that key to get at my digital money?"

At some point you need to enter that key into a live system, which means it's instantly visible to the black hat world if they want to see it. -Especially if you're doing any part of it on a smart phone, (which is almost certainly why it's so difficult to do any of this crypto stuff without a smartphone. A desktop computer is better; you can do some of your transactions anonymously from any computer, without your phone carrier knowing everything about you, but your private key, in order to use it, is instantly not private for most users not using some kind encrypted keyboard hardware or something. For the general public, that means you can collect money, but you can't spend it or move it around without your actions being visible. Without them knowing everything down to your GPS coordinates at the time of your activity!

Tracking and tracing people's wealth, suspending access to it.., looks like it will be easier than ever!

So far, the only way I can see to stay somewhat beyond bank/government and big-tech control is to pay somebody already wired into the system in cash for crypto, and then keep it in a paper wallet. -Then do it in reverse if I need real currency again for food or whatever. That's clearly not a sustainable method, and it's not how people are going to use it.

We've been warned about the dangers of a cashless society, but just look: people are tumbling over each other to jump into it! Eyes wide open!

Am I missing something here? Smart people I respect seem to think this is The Way, but in terms of First Principles, the whole thing looks completely compromised from the get-go.

How is crypto better than having a sock full of cash, a closet full of food and hard commodities?

Already we're seeing built-in commission costs emerge, so-called "Gas Fees" -which means the new banking elite already have their fingers in the pie.

Whatever. You can't fight the tide. The sheer fact that everybody will be using it means it's going to be useful to a degree, but the control aspect looks astonishingly complete.

It's not like my every transaction today in regular dollars isn't totally under the thumb of the banks. But at least I have a cash option. For now.

Last edited:
And also what happens if we get no electricity in different areas of the world because climate/cosmic changes or cataclysm (just to give an example). This crypto thing is like investing money (which is energy at some point) in something that is so insecure regarding future prove to scenarios like I mentioned before. I think food and resources is where investments really needs the be focused.

At least in the short term (1-2 years), having some money in decentralized cryptocurrencies can make a huge difference. And of course, food and other necessities should come first, as well as some gold and especially silver.

Crypto currency sounds like a dream come true for the PTB to create and manipulate digital money. Even thought we can use it in our advantage for many things at the end it can be manipulated easily.

The decentralized nature of crypto is what makes it much harder to control. So I would not say that it is "a dream come true" for the PTB. They want their 100% controlled CBDC digital money, not decentralized cryptocurrencies which are not under their direct control.

How is crypto better than having a sock full of cash, a closet full of food and hard commodities?

Hyperinflation is probably not far away now, I'd say 1-2 years at the most. This will make physical cash worthless too.

The fully anonymous cryptocurrencies like Monero can be a kind of replacement for cash, though it will also be critical for people to demand that any new national currencies have cash as well. In many Western countries, people are very strongly against a cash ban.

@axj Thanks for your contributions. Could you elaborate a bit more on the expected crash in June?

It makes some sense: most people expect it to happen in sept/oct. So it probably won't happen then.

I am planning my exit after a prosparous year. For me the major indicator is: my 66 mother in law was talking lately to invest a few euros in crypto, because she heard good things about Moons and Doge. This is a major indication a correction is coming soon 😅

@axj Thanks for your contributions. Could you elaborate a bit more on the expected crash in June?

It's basically a combination of all sources with a more or less good track record I could find: psychics, financial astrologers, technical analysts and a few others.

The general consensus seems to be that crypto will go up for the next three weeks or so, reaching new all time highs. Then a major correction in June, which some see as a potential window for a systemic financial crash due to cyberattacks. Though most see only a correction in crypto in June and the big crash or something similar around September.

I think it's already crashing duo to Musk his tweets hinting that he dumped the 1.5 billion he put on Bitcoin for Tesla.

It simply shows that he is trying to manipulate the market to benefit from it. First he bought $1.5 billion in Bitcoin with Tesla, then announced it later to create hype. Now apparently he sold those billions in Bitcoin during the recent highs without announcing it, then badmouthed Bitcoin by having Tesla no longer accept it. This contributed to the current fall in prices.

But they forgot Bitcoin made record highs because of Musk.

It was certainly not only due to him. The main reason seems to be the Tether printing in record amounts, which is currently being used to manipulate the crypto prices up.

I read that 1 person owns 37% of all dogecoins. Isn't that just Elon Musk? If he can make Doge skyrocket he could build 10 cities on Mars. At the end of the day, he's still a businessman. It doesn't seem like a stupid move to me.

Thanks for the discussion everyone. I've thought that Musk's latest speculations were a good opportunity to invest in such a volatile market, but it seems to be a little too much gamble. What is interesting, is that the ability to buy precious metals here in Poland is greatly reduced. When I was talking with my silver dealer a week ago, he told me that he's unable to get gold bars for his clients, and even silver coins are much harder to obtain now. To the point, that he thought about phoning his clients with a buy back offer. What is interesting, he told me that private work of art auctions are booming right now. His clients are trying to dump as much of fiat as they can, but have a limited options because of shortages in precious metals. Sorry if I digressed too much, just wanted to say thanks. A lot of good information here.

Edit: It might be, that cryptos are a good way to deal with hard asset inflation. A safety valve for PTB's QE craziness.

What is interesting, is that the ability to buy precious metals here in Poland is greatly reduced. When I was talking with my silver dealer a week ago, he told me that he's unable to get gold bars for his clients, and even silver coins are much harder to obtain now.
Very valuable information. I think the time is right for me to invest in some gold.

Very valuable information. I think the time is right for me to invest in some gold.
IMO it is worth to invest in silver. Silver's option market seems to be rigged to keep prices low. Also, silver coins might be more practical. Imagine a really bad SHTF scenario. Having a gold coin could cost you life, silver coins might be a way to do some transactions and still be under the radar. Sorry for digression.

Back
Top Bottom