Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

I feel so elated, happy and also worried because what is happening is very beautiful (the war finally against the ISIS rats) but I am worried of the answer of the others, the Beast. But finally I say to myself: Putin is right and Russians know what they are doing. And I also feel worried for Putin, because I care for him.

I am not alone to feel this and this makes me feel happy, also. Thank you Laura for your words. We are all connected and work for amplify this connection, first inside us and then outside us. And outside is also inside. And inside becomes outside.

During the Second World War people were as elated as us when they knew that Russians were winning against Germans. We are not living here the same situation but we are feeling something similar, a joy of a certain justice, I don't know. An emotion that is universal, without a frame time, out of time.

Thanks to this network to give us the chance to grow and be participants of these extraordinary change. :hug2:

Data said:
Maybe it is the time to re-share and todayify http://dearputin.com/ everywhere?

Maybe it's time to update it?

Dear Putin,

Thanks for obliterating ISIS and exposing the War on Terror for the sick fraud that it is...

herondancer said:
http://dearputin.com/ Shared on twitter. Heading over to FB now. :)

Don't share this now. It needs to be updated.

Thanks for the Video link and suggestion goyacobol - I will save it and share it with pleasure. I will also wait for the Dear Putin update to help up the energies for him!

It was a quieter day today online on FB but I did get an increase in friend requests which is encouraging.

Will we have a separate thread for Palestine or will recommendations etc be put on the activate site for a concerted effort?

I have a lovely feeling that at the next C's Session we may get a comment like 'We told you so' hahaha I hope so - their humour is so uplifting.

A bit sobering about Cameron's comments about rethinking nuclear usage. Hope only sabre rattling but who knows with those psychos. If they cannot have the country maybe they will make sure nobody else can too and blow the whole area - and fallout - to hell and back.
I was also concerned for Putin when he went to New York for the UN conference. I know he has to continue personally visiting all leaders and countries as it is his pragmatic and charismatic diplomatic approach that is getting such fantastic success. However, I realize that he may have 'special' protection to a certain extent but he is the world's most wanted assassination target now. What to do?
Like Caesar he is totally fearless, not untrained in 'security' and very astute but..... just voicing my personal 'fears'. We know they are not ungrounded fears as every time we have a good leader aka Kennedy, Martin Luther etc etc they are stopped in their tracks in their 'infancy' as it were.

Can anyone add anything to this? I do not wish to write about it on Fb or any outside media because the last thing we need is to put such negative energy out there for him/humanity. Thanks

Perceval said:
herondancer said:
http://dearputin.com/ Shared on twitter. Heading over to FB now. :)

Don't share this now. It needs to be updated.

People are discovering it all by themselves currently. 390 new signatures in the last 6 hours.

happyliza said:
Thanks for the Video link and suggestion goyacobol - I will save it and share it with pleasure. I will also wait for the Dear Putin update to help up the energies for him!

It was a quieter day today online on FB but I did get an increase in friend requests which is encouraging.

Will we have a separate thread for Palestine or will recommendations etc be put on the activate site for a concerted effort?

I have a lovely feeling that at the next C's Session we may get a comment like 'We told you so' hahaha I hope so - their humour is so uplifting.

A bit sobering about Cameron's comments about rethinking nuclear usage. Hope only sabre rattling but who knows with those psychos. If they cannot have the country maybe they will make sure nobody else can too and blow the whole area - and fallout - to hell and back.

Can anyone add anything to this? I do not wish to write about it on Fb or any outside media because the last thing we need is to put such negative energy out there for him/humanity. Thanks

I think that the menace about nuclear usage has always been there, now they will use it with emphasis to replace the fear of ISIS. Always something to scare people. The nuclear menace and fear was there in the 60's, many people put their energy against it. I think that politicians use fear in two ways with one objective, to control: to scare people and to take energy from people who are against the system. I was reading yesterday one article about the NATO exercises and drills that they are making now in Spain (Trident Juncture 2015). A lot of people are against NATO here and one old man was interviewed: he was fighting against NATO since 50 years. Can you imagine? 50 years. I had an insight reading this information. So NATO is taking energy from good people that are against them to control them. This energy should be controlled for the PTB. Activists against NATO did not prevent NATO to do atrocities... However maybe I am completely wrong.

As you I am concerned for Putin. But he has, I imagine, a good team around him. Maybe he is protected by something cosmic. I hope everything will be ok for him. And in the end, his destiny is his destiny.

angelburst29 said:
Syria Update# Air Duel between the Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM and Israeli F-15
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=53f_1443836190

EXCLUSIF-Strategika 51: ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Six Russian fighter jets type Multirole Sukhoi SU - 30 SM have intercepted 4 Israeli McDonnell Douglas F-15's fighter bombers attempting to infiltrate the Syrian coast. The Israeli F 15 warplanes have been flying over Syrian airspace for months and in particular the coast of Latakia, which is now the bridgehead of the Russian forces in Syria.

The Israeli jets would generally follow a fairly complex flight plan and approach Latakia from the sea.

On the night of 1 October 02, 2015, six Sukhoi SU-30 Russian SM fighters took off from the Syrian Hmimim airbase in the direction of Cyprus, before changing course and intercepting the four Israeli F-15 fighters off the coast of Syria, that were flying in attack formation.

The incident (above) happened on Friday October 2 and this incident (below) happened on Saturday (Oct. 3) when a Russian Su-30 fighter jet briefly, for a few seconds, mistakenly entered Turkish air space along the border with Syria.

NATO, US stand by Turkey after Russian airspace violation
http://www.todayszaman.com/_nato-us-stand-by-turkey-after-russian-airspace-violation_400622.html

Acting Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu vowed Monday to take all necessary measures to protect Turkey's borders from violation after a Russian fighter jet entered its airspace over the weekend, prompting Turkey to scramble jets and summon the Russian ambassador in protest.

Russia's defense ministry also said on Monday that the jet briefly entered Turkish air space on Saturday along the border with Syria.

"A Russian Su-30 fighter jet briefly, for a few seconds, entered Turkish air space," the ministry said in a statement.

[...] Turkey, which has the second-largest army in NATO, scrambled two F-16 jets on Saturday after a Russian warplane crossed into its airspace near the province of Hatay, which borders Syria, the foreign ministry said.

Also on Monday, Turkey's military said a MIG-29 jet had harassed two Turkish F-16s for five minutes and 40 seconds on Sunday by locking its radar on them. In a brief statement, the military said the incident occurred while 10 F-16s were patrolling the Turkish-Syrian border. The military said it did not know to which country the MIG-29 belonged.

Speaking in a live interview on HaberTürk TV, Davutoğlu accused Moscow of escalating the Syrian crisis by entering the conflict.

Russian air strikes in Syria, initiated last week, have wrong-footed both the United States and its allies including Turkey, which says lasting peace can only be achieved with the removal of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Moscow says its intervention aims to weaken Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants, but Ankara and Western powers see it as support for Assad.

(Note: The above Report states this incident with the Russian-made 10 F-16 happened on Sunday - where this report below from the same website - states "Monday?"

Russian-made fighter jet harasses Turkish F-16s over Turkey’s Syrian border
http://www.todayszaman.com/diplomacy_russian-made-fighter-jet-harasses-turkish-f-16s-over-turkeys-syrian-border_400643.html

A Russian-made MIG-29 fighter jet put two Turkish F-16 jets under radar lock on Turkish-Syrian border on Monday, the Turkish military has announced.

In a written statement issued on its website on Monday, the military said 10 F-16s scrambled to patrol the Turkish-Syrian border. During this mission, a MIG-29 placed two Turkish F-16s under radar lock for five minutes and 40 seconds. The military said it has not yet determined which country the MIG-29 belongs to.

Turkish Foreign Ministry said on Monday a Russian warplane violated Turkish airspace near the Syrian border, prompting Ankara to scramble two F-16 jets to intercept it and summon Moscow's ambassador in protest.

"[It] exited Turkish airspace into Syria after it was intercepted by two F-16s from the Turkish Air Force that were conducting patrols in the region," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

The Foreign Ministry said it had summoned Moscow's ambassador to protest the violation and urged Russia against any repeat, warning it would be held "responsible for any undesired incident that may occur."

Foreign Minister Feridun Sinirlioğlu had spoken with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, as well as key NATO partners, the statement said.

Moscow informs Ankara about Russian plane incident — Turkish PM
http://tass.ru/en/world/826285

Turkey’s Foreign Ministry has earlier claimed that a Russian fighter plane violated Turkey’s airspace on October 3 while apparently making a sortie over Syria.

Russia has informed Ankara about the incident concerning the violation of Turkey’s airspace by a Russian aircraft, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu told the Haber Turk TV on Monday.

"We had diplomatic contacts in connection with the incident. Our position is clear: if anyone violates our borders or airspace, they get a warning from us in a friendly way. Russia is our neighbor and friend," the prime minister said.

"No tensions occurred in this context between our countries. The Syrian crisis is not the Turkish-Russian crisis," he said.

Earlier in the day, the Russian side said it respects Turkey’s borders and will not allow such incidents in future, the prime minister said.

"Our rules of responding to threats of violating borders are similar for all the countries, either the planes of Syria or Russia. The armed forces have clear orders and they will react no matter who is concerned and from where the threat of violating the airspace comes," Davutoglu said.

Turkey’s Foreign Ministry has earlier claimed that a Russian fighter plane violated Turkey’s airspace on October 3 while apparently making a sortie over Syria.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Monday Russia would verify the information on the alleged violations of Turkey’s airspace by a Russian fighter aircraft.

"As for this incident, our ambassador was indeed summoned to the [Turkish] Foreign Ministry, a note was handed over [to him]," he said. "It mentions certain facts, which will be checked.".

loreta said:
I feel so elated, happy and also worried because what is happening is very beautiful (the war finally against the ISIS rats) but I am worried of the answer of the others, the Beast. But finally I say to myself: Putin is right and Russians know what they are doing. And I also feel worried for Putin, because I care for him.

I am not alone to feel this and this makes me feel happy, also. Thank you Laura for your words. We are all connected and work for amplify this connection, first inside us and then outside us. And outside is also inside. And inside becomes outside.

During the Second World War people were as elated as us when they knew that Russians were winning against Germans. We are not living here the same situation but we are feeling something similar, a joy of a certain justice, I don't know. An emotion that is universal, without a frame time, out of time.

Thanks to this network to give us the chance to grow and be participants of these extraordinary change. :hug2:

I totally agree with what you wrote ... I've been so long in absolute despair. With the events of the last week in Syria, with the tactics and diplomatic skills of Putin and his team, I am recovering from my depressive situation and helplessness. Sott Thanks, Thanks Putin and his team ....

Report of activity of Syrian Armed Forces on the ground - with the help of the Russian Air Force.

ISIS Suffers Disastrous Defeat in Deir Ezzor: Over 150 Terrorists Killed in 24 Hours
http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-suffers-disastrous-defeat-in-deir-ezzor-over-150-terrorists-killed-in-24-hours/

On Monday morning, the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) launched a full-scale assault on the provincial capital of the Deir Ezzor Governorate, attacking the Syrian Armed Forces’ frontline defenses at the Military Airport; the Al-Sina’a, Al-Haweeqa, and Al-‘Amal Districts; and the village of Al-Muri’iyah.

Unfortunately for the terrorist group, they were severely outmatched by the soldiers from the 137th Artillery Brigade of the 17th Reserve Division and the 104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard.

Upon their initial assault at the Deir Ezzor Military Airport, ISIS sent two waves of fighters towards the contested army base (southern perimeter of the airport); however, the charging terrorists were overwhelmed by the fierce resistance from the Syrian Arab Army and the relentless aerial assault by the Russian Air Force.

The terrorist group’s frontlines were fractured by the Syrian Armed Forces and Russian Air Force; this resulted in the death of over 55 enemy combatants from ISIS, including their Tunisian field commander.

Meanwhile, at the Al-‘Amal (Workers) and Al-Sina’a (Industrial) Districts of Deir Ezzor City, ISIS made the mistake of attempting to push into these well-fortified areas; this attack was repelled by the Syrian Armed Forces, who reportedly killed 32 enemy combatants from the terrorist group before they made an eastbound retreat.

Perhaps the most impressive victory for the Syrian Armed Forces came at the contested district of Al-Haweeqa, where they were originally attacked by a large contingent of ISIS fighters at the northern flank.

ISIS stormed the Syrian Armed Forces’ defenses at the northern flank of Al-Haweeqa; however, once again, they found themselves under attack by the Russian Air Force, who relentlessly bombarded their reserve units, leaving over 20 terrorist dead in the process.

With ISIS’ frontlines crumbling, the Syrian Army’s 137th Brigade took advantage of this, capturing a half dozen building blocks and unearthing a 150 meter tunnel that belonged to the terrorist group inside the Al-Haweeqa District.

Undeterred by their high death toll and failed infiltration attempts, ISIS launched one last assault at the imperative village of Al-Muri’iyah, where they foolishly stormed the Syrian Armed Forces’ defenses in an open field; this resulted in the death of almost 40 terrorists.

According to a military source from the 104th Airborne Brigade, ISIS’ offensive was a disaster and ill-prepared for something of this magnitude in the Deir Ezzor Governorate.

Furthermore, the Russian Air Force played an integral role in this defeat, as they relentlessly pounded the terrorist group with numerous airstrikes.

loreta said:

I think that the menace about nuclear usage has always been there, now they will use it with emphasis to replace the fear of ISIS. Always something to scare people. The nuclear menace and fear was there in the 60's, many people put their energy against it. I think that politicians use fear in two ways with one objective, to control: to scare people and to take energy from people who are against the system. I was reading yesterday one article about the NATO exercises and drills that they are making now in Spain (Trident Juncture 2015). A lot of people are against NATO here and one old man was interviewed: he was fighting against NATO since 50 years. Can you imagine? 50 years. I had an insight reading this information. So NATO is taking energy from good people that are against them to control them. This energy should be controlled for the PTB. Activists against NATO did not prevent NATO to do atrocities... However maybe I am completely wrong.

As you I am concerned for Putin. But he has, I imagine, a good team around him. Maybe he is protected by something cosmic. I hope everything will be ok for him. And in the end, his destiny is his destiny.

Yes, they used NATO to destroy Libya. I was watching the Jim and Joann Moriarty DVD today and the disgusting part that NATO bombing played. They flew over 60,000 sorties over Libya destroying practically everything they could. The U.S. is just hiding behind NATO as far as I am concerned. The Cs seem to say that the nuclear option will not be used as in a nuclear war:

Session 18 January 2003
Q: Yet, you said the United States would be bombed, and on another occasion you said there would not be a nuclear war.
A: "Bombs" are not all "nuclear." And, there are "natural bombs."

Of course the other methods are quite disgusting enough.

And, I think we should hope the best for Putin knowing the danger he faces. But like you say "his destiny is his destiny" as it is for us as well I suppose.

Niall said:
Data said:

"Dear Putin" is featured by Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty

http://www.rferl.org/content/online-petition-apologizes-to-putin/26724988.html

Ocean said:
Niall said:
Data said:

http://www.rferl.org/content/online-petition-apologizes-to-putin/26724988.html

It looks like Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty is making fun of the Dear Putin letters to me. But who knows maybe others will find the link and use it as it was intended. :huh:

Ocean said:
Niall said:
Data said:

_http://www.rferl.org/content/online-petition-apologizes-to-putin/26724988.html

It's an article almost a year old... and RFE is just another propaganda outlet.

Back
Top Bottom