Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

Telephone conversation between the Putin and Assad about the ongoing developments in Idlib.

2020-03-20

The militant groups in Idlib have destroyed a part of the M-4 highway to prevent the Russian-Turkey patrolling.

Meanwhile, the radical militants are re-blocking the M-4 highway in Idlib.

Syrian air defense system has intercepted a drone near the Hmeimim base.

'US oil smugglers are sending another batch of 'humanitarian aid' to Hasakah.'

Sunday, 15 March 2020

'The US oil smugglers are sending a new convoy with 'humanitarian aid' to Hasakah.'

By Mazen Eyon - 24 March, 2020

'Oil smugglers as peacekeepers? - Now I am 'totally convinced' that there will be 'peace' in Syria.'

2020-03-31

Syrian air defenses have intercepted Israeli missiles over Homs.

By Tim Korso - 31.03.2020

! Turkey Future Outlook !
----------------------------------------------

[At below time-stamp, I saw the following, heavily weighing down, ' Future Possibility Potential ' for Turkey that might also become the future of the region]

20.03.2020 - Turkish Military Establishes 44th ‘Observation Post’ In Syria’s Greater Idlib

When I read the above article on Southfront, I broke my vow to 'not look into internet-news articles about plane-crashes and vehicle accidents' and accidentally looked into the future of Turkey. It had the following taste, feel & vibe coloring already and foretelling the Fate of Turkey:

A haunted, dark tunnel, as if from The Twilight Zone, foretelling, leading into the gloomy future of Turkey.. as I looked into it, in a state of ""shadow half-trance"" there was no light at the end of that dark tunnel. Out of it.. cold, into my face, like a strong crypt-draft, the Winds of Damnation blew. As I looked down the ghastly dark tunnel, my mind became a big question mark:
- What will Erdogan's military campaign become? What will happen to the country? What of the People of Turkey? What of the entire region?

I slipped effortlessly into The Flow and perceived clearly a well defined Future Possibility Potential for Turkey:

1. All of Turkey's heavy Armor, base building blocks and Mechanized Infantry Companies, hauled into Syria with great effort, are gonna get totally destroyed.

2. Turkish military suffers a decisive defeat in Syria, Idlib

3. Media Photo: Erdogan is standing and holding his head way down, his pose reflecting total defeat

4. Turkey: social unrests, uprisings, people are demanding Erdogan's head

5. Erdogan's Justice and Development Party (AKP) crumbles, loses power and loses the election, loses the confidence of The Turkish People

6. New Elections In Turkey held, soon after Turkish Army Defeat in Syria

7. Erdogan's party is destroyed, they are not getting into power. Erdogan becomes a political refugee, .. . . ... he has to flee?

8. SAA victory all over Syria with the US forces getting speedily rooted, one US base after the other must be left behind: an automatic "Domino-Effect result" after the collapse of the projected Great "Erdogando-Ottoman Empire" [sic]

9. Syrian people will have every right to celebrate along with the victorious Syrian Alliance, Iran, Russia, etc.. However the victors won't have the chance and time to celebrate much, because the powerful Deep State psychopaths just cannot bear the images: seeing jubilant Syrian people celebrating on TV.

10. Israel and US begin retaliating left and right with missile strikes right onto victorious and celebrating Syria. SAA Idlib victory ==> US Israeli missile strikes

11. Syria's victory, the Assad government won't have much time to get into happy mood:
Then.. as to further blacken the skies over Syria's decisive victory, we will arrive, in time, to the already well described future point in the Sessions, where for everyone begins the "walk through the valley of the shadow of death" and after that... nothing much happy will happen in Syria as well, unfortunately. The inevitable will take hold: the Time of Additional Burdens begins, as projected by the C's, the general misery, the result of our prayer 'Bring On The Comets', the dark future begins .... . .. possibly leading toward The End.

US 'withdrawal': A large military convoy headed towards Al-Hasakah.

2020-04-06

Russia has deployed more reinforcements to its base at the Al-Qamishli Airport, after the US sent a large military convoy from Iraq, while Turkey and its mercenaries have attacked a number of villages in Hasaka.

2020-04-07

US 'withdrawal': A large military convoy headed towards Al-Hasakah.

2020-04-06

The US military has sent another large convoy to Hasaka.

2020-04-11

The US military has sent another large convoy to Hasaka.

2020-04-11

A new convoy of 40 vehicles loaded with military equipment and logistic substances has entered Hasaka.

By Mazen Eyon - 14 April, 2020

Back
Top Bottom