Russian Invasion?

bloodlines at play ?

_44925738_merkel_afp_226b.jpg

Keit said:
Don't remember where I read this, but one Western diplomat remarked that Russians are excellent chess players. And if it is so, it's not surprising that they knew about what about to unfold and made thorough and careful preparations. Even more than this - they could very much plan to trigger the events by making their military exercises in the area and waiting if someone from Axis of Evil direction will blink and make a wrong move. And they did. Doesn't matter how much anti-Russian propaganda is going on. What is obvious that Russians sent a clear message to whom ever it was addressed that perhaps in the future it would be best to calculate their moves better and not to take the Russian bear so lightly. :D

At least those are my thoughts. I could be wrong of course.

Yep, Keit.

...what is possible to see from space satellites at 9/11 to be first to tell for Bush words of "deeply-felt condolences" and about "international terrorism"...

That's "friendship"!
Between "bear" and "lion".

go2 said:
What is your evidence for your contention that all world leaders are bowing to one authority?

It's really hard to find hard evidence of how power works at the highest level, but I do think that what you quote about the banking/financial system is one key element. In fact, the power of the real owners of finance doesn't even require that political leaders know all the details of the plans. Most politicians may live with the illusion that there is no such 'one world government', but that given the choice between yielding to financial institutions and banks, or defending the real interests of their sovereign nations, they will choose the former. Because they know that their countries cannot survive the game without the approval of world finance. And because generally speaking politicians do not tend to have a real conscience anyway.

So this is true for all nations which are not world powers. They are embedded within a structure that forces them to make certain decisions. (In the social sciences this is referred to as structural power; their choices are not directly determined, but in the end they really have no choice!!) Perhaps Chavez is the only exception in here, because he has refused to do what was expected of every Latin American nation. Same with Castro, but then that's why they have received a special treatment.

But what about the great powers? Do their politicians sit on the table next to the financial masters and discuss world plans? Perhaps some of them do; perhaps some plans are indeed discussed this way. But I suspect that even in those cases, the most public figures don't get briefed on the whole picture of what's going on. For one, I don't think that Bush is told much - he's not the smartest guy and not very reliable! And he is so self-centered that he probably thinks he really is in charge. But governments are not monolithic. There's the military, and intelligence. There's groups of advisers. And all of those have links to lobbyist groups who want to push their own agendas. Surely that the smartest and meanest people within those groups do know what the real plans for the world are, and they do their part in making sure that they are carried out.

Following the tracks of predators to their lair is the way to identify and understand the nature of reality on this suffering planet. Yes, many of the perpetrators are of Jewish origin, but we must not conclude that Jews as an ethnic identity are responsible for the evil engulfing the planet. This is a complex issue, but I am reminded of the old saying, “That where there is smoke, there is fire. “ It must be examined and no one group or idea must be excluded from consideration. The fact that any examination of the history of Jews and Judaism result in fearful and loud condemnation suggests there is something concealed.
It may be that psychopathology is a more fruitful focus on this trail. That is where my reading and searching have led me, in this way of the searching for truth I have avoided the trap of anti-semitism, so I think your fear is unfounded. There is much research on this topic at Cassiopaea Forum » Signs of the Times . Here would be a good place to start.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9304.30

The "Jewish question" is, I think, ultimately just another layer of cover for the real masters. Because those who are at the very top of the hierarchy are smart enough to not buy the lies of organized religions themselves. Why would they believe in Yawhew and all that nonsense? But if they can use such beliefs to manipulate the masses, while embedding themselves within circles of true believers, then that's a really good strategy to do a lot of evil. You have a religious excuse, and you can always argue after the fact that the masses got carried away by their beliefs, and if anyone attacks your plans, you argue that innocent people are being targeted because of their religion and so on. Same thing can be said about the Evangelical Christians in the US, and in general about monotheistic religions, including Islam.

Now, I find very interesting that piece of information about the Russian army doing maneuvers in the area before the conflict with Georgia erupted. Because it suggests that the whole thing was planned both by the members of the Axis of Evil and Russia. Makes you feel that the war is really against the people, and that once again we the people have been conned!

I find the press photographs of Putin & Bush together at the opening day of the olympics and the day of the invasion (8 August) worthwhile for inclusion on this thread. Putin seems to be doing most of the talking, and Bush's facial expressions don’t look like they're discussing fireworks and athletes. They seemed to be spending lots of quality time on that day, even seated side by side during the official opening...

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&ep=1&p=vladimir%20putin&src=standard#2

[quote author=go2]
What is your evidence for your contention that all world leaders are bowing to one authority?
[/quote]

For obvious reasons, I don't have hard evidence. But take 911 as an example. Extensive research documented on this site has shown that what hit the Pentagon was not a Boeing, which begs the question that what happened with the original Boeing. Many world powers, including Russia, have the technological means (satellites) to know the answer to that question, but none has spoken up. Why? Because something prevented them from doing so. It is very unlikely that they know exactly the people whose power they should submit to. Rather, they are driven by "irresistible pressures" (monetary, power, fear, etc.) to do exactly as they are expected to.

For more on how these "irresistible pressures" work, I recommend you to read "The controversy of Zion", which is available free on the web. You can search for it on Google.

[quote author=go2]
Following the tracks of predators to their lair is the way to identify and understand the nature of reality on this suffering planet. Yes, many of the perpetrators are of Jewish origin, but we must not conclude that Jews as an ethnic identity are responsible for the evil engulfing the planet. This is a complex issue, but I am reminded of the old saying, “That where there is smoke, there is fire. “ It must be examined and no one group or idea must be excluded from consideration. The fact that any examination of the history of Jews and Judaism result in fearful and loud condemnation suggests there is something concealed.
It may be that psychopathology is a more fruitful focus on this trail. That is where my reading and searching have led me, in this way of the searching for truth I have avoided the trap of anti-semitism, so I think your fear is unfounded. There is much research on this topic at Cassiopaea Forum » Signs of the Times . Here would be a good place to start.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9304.30
[/quote]

I completely agree with you that we should avoid the trap of placing all the blame on Jewish people. The focus should be on psychopaths, who exist in all peoples of every ethnicity. The Jewish people just have a higher percentage of those. This issue is explained very clearly by Laura in her book "9/11 The Ultimate Truth"

Keit said:
We have psychos in all key/leader positions all over the world. And Russia is not an exception. But it seems, at least for now, that Axis of Evil psychos express less and less ability to restrain themselves - poor impulse control. And it means that there is a high probability that they may mess with plans of other 'more self-controlled' psychos, something they of course would like to prevent.

this poor impulse control (as well as matching a certain psychological type) suggests a mounting pressure 'behind the scenes' that is making them lose their cool.

so, it is another indication of the 'circles within circles'. as per:

Bobo08 said:
Extensive research documented on this site has shown that what hit the Pentagon was not a Boeing, which begs the question that what happened with the original Boeing. Many world powers, including Russia, have the technological means (satellites) to know the answer to that question, but none has spoken up. Why? Because something prevented them from doing so. It is very unlikely that they know exactly the people whose power they should submit to. Rather, they are driven by "irresistible pressures" (monetary, power, fear, etc.) to do exactly as they are expected to.

and if pressure is mounting I guess it means that we should expect more impulsive actions to come...

Keit said:
We have psychos in all key/leader positions all over the world. And Russia is not an exception.

I have read interviews and speeches of Vladimir Putin. I have read Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski. I am away from my library, but I recall near the end of Political Ponerology, Lobaczewski states that the normal human mind, exposed to tyranny for generations, begins to develop strategies to recognize and regain power from pathologicals. Recalling this discussion and not finding the markers of psychopathy in language and behavior of Vladimir Putin, I think it is possible your judgement of the leadership of Russia as psychos is not correct. I could be wrong, but I have examined this subject a length before investing in shares of Russian oil companies.

Bobo08 said:
go2 said:

For obvious reasons, I don't have hard evidence. But take 911 as an example. Extensive research documented on this site has shown that what hit the Pentagon was not a Boeing, which begs the question that what happened with the original Boeing. Many world powers, including Russia, have the technological means (satellites) to know the answer to that question, but none has spoken up. Why? Because something prevented them from doing so. It is very unlikely that they know exactly the people whose power they should submit to. Rather, they are driven by "irresistible pressures" (monetary, power, fear, etc.) to do exactly as they are expected to.

For more on how these "irresistible pressures" work, I recommend you to read "The controversy of Zion", which is available free on the web. You can search for it on Google.

I have read Controversy of Zion several times and this reading does not lead me to conclude that conscious and normal men cannot emerge as leaders in times of crisis, and particularly in societies captive for generations. See above with reference to Political Ponerology. If my hypothesis is correct, some of Russia's actions can be explained because they understand they are dealing with dangerous and pathological leadership in the US/Israeli/British imperial banking interests. The Putin government has driven the psychopathic oligarachs from complete domination of Russia. Most of these deviants reside in London or Tel Aviv today. Putin seems determined to use Russia's resources for the Russian people represented as a sovereign nation, this requires realistic use of force in their defense.

apeguia said:
Now, I find very interesting that piece of information about the Russian army doing maneuvers in the area before the conflict with Georgia erupted. Because it suggests that the whole thing was planned both by the members of the Axis of Evil and Russia. Makes you feel that the war is really against the people, and that once again we the people have been conned!

It cannot be determined from this information if the planning for war was coordinated. War is a method of controlling captive populations when financial system of the Axis of Evil, as you put it, goes through the collapse phase of the fiat money cycle. WWII can be analyzed this way. War is also waged in self defense against the pathological interests, and yes the structure and existence of a psychopathic agenda drags reluctant players to the table. The Russians may have moved independently to protect their interests in the Caucasas. We the people are best represented by sovergeign nations governed by leaders of normal psychology motivated by duty and responsibility. This also requires a population who recognize psychological deviants and refuse to permit them to assend to leadership roles.

The photos of Vladimir Putin in Peking on Erna’s link above are worth examining. Putin’s body language with the lecturing finger in the air shows a mind attempting to communicate a point of view. Perhaps he was informing President Bush what the consequences would be if the Axis of Evil puppet Saskasvilli attacked South Ossetia. This is my interpretation.

I want to make a comment on agni’s post showing Medvedev meeting with Angela Merkel. While the bloodline comment is cute, but the real information is that Medvedev went to Germany immediately after the initiation of conflict in Georgia. I have had discussions with parties who believe Germany and Russia have interests which are aligned. Germany is an industrial powerhouse engaged in the rebuilding of Russian infrastructure and Russia is a natural resource giant. These natural allies are drawing closer together, and interestingly the leadership of both countries have personal experience of tyranny. Read Political Ponerology on the possibility of non pathological leadership emerging as a response by the normal human mind to the tyranny of psychopaths. German and Russian companies have been exchanging equity positions in recent years. They are building a gas pipeline under the Baltic Sea to avoid the deluded Axis of Evil allies in Eastern Europe. The Axis of Evil represented by Nato has take over the tyranny of the psychopaths in Eastern Europe. Saskashvilli is a perfect example of the pathological type selected for a leadership role in the deceived populations of Eastern Europe. A close examination of the War in Georgia, particularly the actions of Saskashvilli and his grooming by the US State Department is typical.

My observations could be wrong, I only present them as an alternative view worthy of consideration. We live in a Mixtus Orbis and no one leadership or individual is without taint of living in a third density STS world. However, the possibility exists that humans of normal psychological foundation will begin to assert leadership. Certainly one can only hope that all the suffering might awaken the human mind to its creative potential and thereby respond to the war of psychopaths against humanity with creativity and reason.

go2 said:
I want to make a comment on Irini’s post showing Medvedev meeting with Angela Merkel.

You brought up very interesting observations, go2. And I would like to reply on it a bit later, as I am in the middle of something else right now.
But just a note that it wasn't Irini who posted Medvedev-Merkel picture.

go2 said:
If my hypothesis is correct, some of Russia's actions can be explained because they understand they are dealing with dangerous and pathological leadership in the US/Israeli/British imperial banking interests. The Putin government has driven the psychopathic oligarachs from complete domination of Russia. Most of these deviants reside in London or Tel Aviv today. Putin seems determined to use Russia's resources for the Russian people represented as a sovereign nation, this requires realistic use of force in their defense.

[...]

My observations could be wrong, I only present them as an alternative view worthy of consideration. We live in a Mixtus Orbis and no one leadership or individual is without taint of living in a third density STS world. However, the possibility exists that humans of normal psychological foundation will begin to assert leadership. Certainly one can only hope that all the suffering might awaken the human mind to its creative potential and thereby respond to the war of psychopaths against humanity with creativity and reason.

How you phrase the above go2, is how i think often, but it might be wishful thinking on my part.

For one to be leader of a great (as in big and powerful) nation, of what i understand so far, it means he/she knows how to play the psychopathic games. Whether a person is one of conscience and have the best of their people in their hearts, it is hard to tell nowadays. The good psychopaths, are almost impossible to recognize, since they have learned to mimic human beings extremely well.

However, and as i said before might be wishful thinking, as others mentioned Chavez and Castro, i will include Ahmadinejad along with Putin in my list of leaders that might be playing the games, but might not be pathological. They do what they do to protect the interests of their people from the blood thirsty vultures. Not that they might not be vain, or have other 3D STS human characteristics, as you say.

After all, Putin might have just wanted to show Bush his "sole" :P which is only.... human! :mad:

putin-sole-lk0812d.jpg

Along with go2 and smaragde I have also reached the conclusion that Vladamir Putin does not display the psychopathic qualities as I understand them from reading the SOTT articles. Without doubt he is a very clever man and 'cunning' in the old intuitive sense of the word, and I'm sure he can be quite ruthless too, but judging by the restraint he has shown over the past years of having to deal with the Bush gang regime I doubt he is psychopathic. Also, it must be taken into account that anyone of the Zionist persuasion doesn't seem to like Putin very much, and they will never let an occasion pass by without bad-mouthing him. Psychopaths stick together, as someone pointed out. None of them seem to be sticking to Putin.

smaragde mentioned President Ahmedinejad, which made me stop and think that smaragde is right. To the list also we might add Gordon Brown of the UK, who, while he may think a great deal of himself, does not even approach the psychopathy of Tony Blair, osit. Now that Brown is almost finished politically (if the majority of Brits had their way!) all Brown can hope for now is a nice fat sinecure with a bank somewhere. At least, that's how I see it.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/163981-Video-Clip-The-real-story-on-Russia-and-Georgia

Please watch the above Larry King interview with Mikhail Gorbachov. He is another of the Russian leaders who appear to exhibit normal psychology. His anger and directness are normal human responses. He is telling the truth to lies. His decision to refrain from the use of force during the collapse of the Soviet Union was a courageous and reality based political act. The human mind and soul are developed in times of tyranny. The collapse happened in depth, and then the men surrounding Putin struck, eliminating and exiling the psychopathic oligarchs, and I might add, with a minumum of force. These men appear to understand something esoteric science insists upon.
Timing is everything!

Smaragde said:
For one to be leader of a great (as in big and powerful) nation, of what i understand so far, it means he/she knows how to play the psychopathic games. Whether a person is one of conscience and have the best of their people in their hearts, it is hard to tell nowadays. The good psychopaths, are almost impossible to recognize, since they have learned to mimic human beings extremely well.

I might be wrong, but it isn't wishful thinking. One doesn't have to be a psychopath to play the pathocratic games. This pathocratic world is where our lessons are learned. In fact, conscious men must make formible opponents for psychopaths, as they lack the capacity to understand how normal people react. It took the hereditary priesthood of Judaism seventeen centuries to deal with the damage Jesus did to their racist and genocidal agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Kt5loB8g4&NR=1

Certainly the best psychopaths are masters of mimicry and lies. The ones like Saskasvilli, Condi Rice and William Kristol must be the bargain models, their lies and inability to exhibit normal emotion, or understand irony and humor is obvious to those of us who study and consider the information on psychopaths on this website. I still remember GWB trying to rub Angela Merkel's neck at a G-8 meeting and her shocked revulsion. GWB has no clue how a normal human being might react to his antics. The YouTube clip of psychopath meets a normal women is an unforgetable picture of the limited capacities of psychopaths to understand normal people's emotional responses.

go2 said:
[Gorbachev] is another of the Russian leaders who appear to exhibit normal psychology. His anger and directness are normal human responses. He is telling the truth to lies.
If normal psychology equals to flood each and every speech & interview with peacocklike ripples on water of seemingly intelligent responses which, however,
almost never go to the heart of the matter...almost always avoiding direct answers and steering conversation away from some plainly laid question...then... Gorbachev, yes, displays a normal psychology. To me ever listening to whatever he is to utter equals to fill my bowels with lots of popcorn during some 2-nd rate US comedy - lots of chewing, no use, no essence. It's not to say that i think he might be a psycho, just to point out that his manner always to steer away from heart of the matter is stunning!!
While i try to avoid using 'always' / 'never', here 'always' were jumping out of me, as this pattern which i mentioned was so characteristic of him, and so consistent, that
i just don't recall him behaving any other way... I have to listen to his Ossetia interview. Maybe he changed, or that i'm treating him unfairly...

Carpe said:
If normal psychology equals to flood each and every speech & interview with peacocklike ripples on water of seemingly intelligent responses which, however,
almost never go to the heart of the matter...almost always avoiding direct answers and steering conversation away from some plainly laid question...then... Gorbachev, yes, displays a normal psychology.

:lol: The peacocklike ripples on water has me laughing. I didn't mean to upset you. I quess it is possible Gorbvachev's evasions seem like a step up from the cowboys in the West who lie in our faces and expect us to say, "Yes, sir." I don't want to go to far in applauding the Russian leadership, but I do believe they are a step up from the political models in the US.

On a more somber note, there are more than ripples on the geopolitical pond, its more like tidal waves as Poland agrees to allow a "missile shield" on their territory. This poses an existential threat to Russia. We better hope there is rational leadership somewhere on the planet or nuclear war will end this Ray of Creation before the comet gets here.

Mike Whitney's entire article is at _http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9859.

Mike Whitney said:
The signing now insures an escalation of tensions between Russia and NATO and a new Cold War arms race in full force. It is important for readers to understand...the ability of one of two opposing sides to put anti-missile missiles to within 90 miles of the territory of the other in even a primitive first-generation anti-missile missile array gives that side virtual victory in a nuclear balance of power and forces the other to consider unconditional surrender or to pre-emptively react by launching its nuclear strike before 2012."

The new "shield" will be integrated into the larger US nuclear weapons system placing the world's most lethal weapons just a few hundred miles from Russia's capital. It is a clear threat to Russia's national security and it must be opposed at all cost. It is no different than nuclear weapons in Cuba. The timing of the announcement is particularly troubling as it only adds to the tensions between the two superpowers.

President Medvedev made this statement after hearing of Poland's decision: "This decision clearly demonstrates everything we have said recently. The deployment of new anti-missile forces in Europe is aimed at the Russian Federation."

There is another article on Global Research tonight by one of my favorite oil and geopolitics analyists, M K Bhadrakumar. _http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9853

History is in motion. The Russsians have taken control of natural gas distributilon into Europe by signing long term contracts with producers in Central Asia. The Europeans will have to do business with Russia and the US/Israel is left out in the cold, pun intended. The anglo-american imperial predators are losing control of Europe. The Germans will begin to align with Russia. The combination of China, Russia, and Germany might be strong enough to dethrone the financial predators of the US/Israel. Bhadrakumar says Turkey is offering to negociate a deal between Iran and the US reality based predators. The Zionists may find themselves without any friends in a bad neighborhood. There is a split between the reality based pathocrats and the Zionist pathocrats in the West. This split will become apparent if the US and Iran become partners. This is the zbigniew brzezinski team behind Obama's foreign policy. This internal war of the psychopaths is dangerous for all of us, the Zionists only have nuclear weapons and war cards to play, the Russians and Iranians have the gas card, the Great Game is in motion. I hope to have a ring side seat in the War of the Psychopaths.

M K Bhadrakumar said:
From the details coming out of Ashgabat in Turkmenistan and Moscow over the weekend, it is apparent that the great game over Caspian energy has taken a dramatic turn. In the geopolitics of energy security, nothing like this has happened before. The United States has suffered a huge defeat in the race for Caspian gas. The question now is how much longer Washington could afford to keep Iran out of the energy market.

Gazprom, Russia's energy leviathan, signed two major agreements in Ashgabat on Friday outlining a new scheme for purchase of Turkmen gas. The first one elaborates the price formation principles that will be guiding the Russian gas purchase from Turkmenistan during the next 20-year period. The second agreement is a unique one, making Gazprom the donor for local Turkmen energy projects. In essence, the two agreements ensure that Russia will keep control over Turkmen gas exports.

But with access denied to Turkmen gas, Nabucco's viability becomes doubtful. And, without Nabucco, the entire US strategy of reducing Europe's dependence on Russian energy supplies makes no sense. Therefore, Washington is faced with Hobson's choice. Friday's agreements in Ashgabat mean that Nabucco's realization will now critically depend on gas supplies from the Middle East - Iran, in particular. Turkey is pursuing the idea of Iran supplying gas to Europe and has offered to mediate in the US-Iran standoff.

Well, Gorby's last isn't bad... His answers to King's questions look like there is some infighting going among soft-core and hardcore pathocrats. Gorby speaks soft.
Gorby said:
... Saakashvili misled Europe, misled Georgian citizens...
Having in mind Gorby is Rockfeller's and Bloody Co CFR / Trilateral member...i would say Saakashvili fate is sealed, his belly floating among other monouse puppets in a trashbin

I found this video of Sakashvili eating/sucking on his tie. Regress much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49wOzZdWWYM

Back
Top Bottom