Scandinavian observations and perspectives

Finally the other day it was reported that the new F-35 planes in North European NATO countries will possibly be meeting up to do exercis over the Danish part of the North Sea. The article said that this would bring new jobs. On the surface of things it is the strategic position of Denmark that favours such a choice as it is sort of in the middle with respect to Germany, the Netherlands and Norway.

I'm having trouble understanding the meaning of these sentences.

Is it that most other NATO air forces are already using the F-35 and the Danish press is hinting at more jobs for Denmark if the country would be buying F-35s as well?

A mere military exercise over the North Sea close to Denmark wouldn't bring new jobs, would it?

What is the strategic position of Denmark with respect to Germany, the Netherlands and Norway?

It is rumored that the German Air Force currently has only 4 fighter planes serviceable.
So there's probably no particular reason for the Danes to be alarmed... ;-)

Is it that most other NATO air forces are already using the F-35 and the Danish press is hinting at more jobs for Denmark if the country would be buying F-35s as well?

A mere military exercise over the North Sea close to Denmark wouldn't bring new jobs, would it?

From Sputnik:

https://sputniknews.com/military/201805141064427706-denmark-nato-f35/ said:
According to Cubic head Mike Knowles, which in collaboration with the US Department of Defense and the Pentagon is responsible for the development of training programs for F-35 combat aircraft, a cooperation agreement has already been signed with the Haderslev municipality in the region of southern Denmark. The new training center is planned to be housed at Skrydstrup air station, which currently hosts Denmark's ageing fleet of F-16s, which are to be replaced by 27 F-35s to the tune of DKK 20 billion ($3.2 billion).

At Skrydstrup, combat aircraft and pilots from several countries will congregate in a training and simulation environment. Skrydstrup is expected to host up to 80 combat aircraft from the UK, Holland, Norway, Poland and others — all participating in advanced NATO air drills over the North Sea.

They're building a new training center to train pilots on how to use the new F-35s that various countries will be getting, including Denmark. Which will require all types of personnel to run, and that's where some of the jobs that are being talked about will come from.

Regarding the previous two posts; thanks to Ursus Minor for asking and to A Jay for clarifying.

Ursus Minor said:
What is the strategic position of Denmark with respect to Germany, the Netherlands and Norway?
Map of the North Sea.PNG

This is a map of the North Sea. The part just west of Denmark is sort of in the middle from the perspective of the Netherlands, Germany and Norway. At the same time there are oil fields in the North Sea, Note also that just below the letters "Lith" one finds the area of Kaliningrad, belonging to Russia. All trafic going out of the Baltic Sea passes through the narrow straits between the Danish islands and between Denmark and Sweden. During he cold war the plan was to move NATO rockets into western Denmark, at the outset of any hostility. Likewise nuclear rockts from the USSR were set to hit Denmark. In this link there is some information about some of these strategies: Koldkrigsforskningen uk

In the last few years the Danish foreign policy has been rather hostile to Russia, much like the Boltic states and Poland. The response has been likewise: Russia threatens to aim nuclear missiles at Denmark ships if it... It seems nothing has changed.

Thousands In Sweden Have Implanted Microchips Under Their Skin

More than 3,000 people in Sweden have implanted tiny microchips beneath their skin to replace their credit card information, identification, keys, train tickets, among other everyday items, Agence France-Press announced Sunday.

This might resemble an Orwellian nightmare to many, but in Sweden, residents are flocking to get these implanted microchips by “convenience over concerns of potential personal data violations,” AFP explained.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-16-at-1.49.18-PM.png

What could go wrong?… Sweden is in the beginning innings of biohacking its civilian population and ushering in a dystopic future, where government and corporations will have an unprecedented amount of data on its population.

In other words, the country is turning its citizens into cyborgs.

Source
ZeroHedge

Reactions: Ca.
A few month ago, there was news that the Swedish Government would reissue an old information booklet about what to do in case of crisis or war. Expected by early June it appeared at the end of May. It has come out in several languages including Arabic, French, Finish, easy Swedish, Swedish, and English. It is available from:
Broschyren Om krisen eller kriget kommer
or from https://www.msb.se/Upload/Forebyggande/Krisberedskap/Krisberedskapsveckan/Fakta om broschyren Om krisen eller Kriget kommer/If crises or war comes.pdf
It is very short just 20 pages. They inform the reader that Sweden has a policy of total defense, so anyone between 16 and 70 can be called up for service of some kind related to the war effort.

Two weeks after the reissue of the booklet, Sweden held a large maneuvre involving the Home Guard.
https://www.rt.com/news/428953-sweden-home-guard-drills/ said:
For the first time since the height of Cold War, Sweden has called its entire Home Guard force – 22,000 reservists – for snap exercises. The drills were supposed to bolster country’s “defensive and operational capabilities.”
Sweden mobilized all 40 Home Guard battalions in an unprecedented exercise that has not been held since 1975. The drills marked the National Day of Sweden, celebrated on June 6.
[...]
The main task of the Home Guard is to fulfill secondary military roles, such as patrolling and guarding important infrastructure objects, while the standing army is engaging an enemy at the frontlines. The home soldiers were seen on the streets across the country during the holiday, guarding the vital objects.

[...]
Last September, Sweden held massive Aurora 17 war games with the participation of foreign troops predominantly from NATO countries. Sweden is not a member of NATO and sees itself as a “neutral” country. The drills became the largest military exercise held on Swedish soil in over 20 years.

Should one mention that the Danish Government is considering magnitsky type acts. To decide on the issue the parliament held a hearing of independent experts like Bill Browder, chairman of the Global Magnitsky Justice campaign, a Gabrielius Landsbergis (MP), Lithauen, a Vladimir Kara-Murza, Open Russia and a Eerik-Niils Kross (MP), Estland, people who have deovted their lives to promote magnitsky type laws. In Danish politics there is not much discussion, one lonely voice is the politician Marie Krarup, a knower of European and Russian culture, history and language, besides being a trained officer of the reserve, who has worked for the ministry of defense. She has opposed this one eyed uniform way of discussing complex issues. And of course she is taking a lot of steam, like from Bill Browder on his Twitter and from his replicas screaming on her FB page in their usual style for not being of the same opinion as all the other sheep. It is as if they would be ready to go to war in a just a few months, wishing for their own speedy self destruction, while they prefer to push a graduate of political science and a knower of military dealings in the gutter without seriously considering her arguments.

The Goal? Total Control (of everything)

Sweden's new sex law demands that consent is obtained "ahead of every new moment" during acts of intimacy. According to the law, consent shall be explicitly expressed in words, actions or otherwise. Although the law passed at the height of the #Metoo campaign caused remarkably little debate in Sweden, it triggered negative reactions worldwide.

Sputnik News

Stockholm-based female lawyer and defense attorney Baharak Vaziri has launched an app named Libra to alleviate the risks arising from the "consent law" that was passed amid the #Metoo anti-harassment campaign which came into force on Sunday July 1, 2018.

According to the app's website, the new legislation can lead to considerable difficulty for couples seeking to consummate their union, hence the tool to mitigate risks using a "digital contract."

The app should make it easier and more empowering for people to enter into a sexual relationship, to make it based on free will and consent," the app's description in App Store said.

Libra (App Store)

As has been mentioned in international medias, a Danish bank, Danske Bank, has had business in Estonia that involves what in some quarters is defined as whitewashing. As a result the value of the shares have lost much value in just one week, fueled by expectations, based on the example of Deutsche Bank last year, of fines imposed by the UK and the US, the protagonists of freedom and democracy, human rights and international law. At the beginning of the week the estimated value was around USD 30 billion, now it is 21 Billion. Link to Danish article.

In 2015, the Danish tax authorities discovered a fraud, which had cost them about 1.7 billion Euro. The Danish State TV, DR, and a newspaper, Politiken, initiated last year a cooperation with a few German media houses in order for them all to understand the scheme better. It turns out the German tax authorities discovered the problem in 2011 and put an end to it in 2012. But they did not pass their information on to other countries. As a matter of fact it is mentioned that some Southern European countries are still victims of this loop hole. There is an article in Danish on this site Jeg blev suget op i rumskibet: Den utrolige historie om insideren og plyndringstogtet mod Europa where there also is link to to a documentary with an interview (may bot be available in other countries) with a German tax lawyer who was caught and questioned for a period of 14 months. The case has produced 180.000 pages of material and involves the cooperations of some the very largest banks in the western World. The total amount stolen is about 55 billion Euro and may be higher.

Denmark is also at the forefront of biodiversity, which to my eyes is another part of the detrimental side of postmodernism. There is a call for things to be wild and a wish for nature to be like it was in the old days, yet the question is always what old days exactly. With this call there is a special attention on the IUCN red list of endangered species which is mostly about beatles, and tiny creatures, mushrooms which live in dead organic material. So the call is there for prevention of the extinction of species and who wouldn't like to wave the flag and join the virtue signalling crowd? But the point has been pointed out by others that 200 years ago, after the Napoleonic Wars, Denmark had practically no forest left. It was only thanks to foresters who gained greatly from the experience from German forestry that Denmark managed to have a forested landscape, a wood production.

It took many years and much research to raise those forests. That research included not least finding those species that are suited to the Danish climate and in the various localities, and this involved careful observations over much time as trees grow slowly. The rich flora and fauna that exists in Danish forests today are there very much thanks to this great effort by foresters who were interested in active forestry, which also has had the focus of delivering wood to the wood industry and to the country's needs.

This has changed greatly in the last 30 years! Postmodernism and all the ideologies associated with it has moved in. Forestry has become a political thing. The focus has moved to nature, making things wild like the 'old days', introduction of new species that used to in the really old days to be there, letting trees rot in the forests after storms rather than use the wood. Most energy in managing forests goes on fulfilling bureaucratic paperwork and forest workers and their know-how have practically disappeared. Those foresters with the right political views are selected to manage the state forests and dissenting views from the political agenda are punished.

This brings me to the article that caught my eye and which highlights just what I wrote above. It should be mentioned that Denmark has at the moment a conservative government and thus when things like this level of destruction happens under the conservatives, then the "end is nigh". (Yandex translation follows below)

Mere urørt skov i statens skove
I onsdags blev udpegningen af store arealer urørt skov offentliggjort. Det skete i Gribskov, hvor miljø- og fødevareminister Jacob Ellemann-Jensen deltog.

Miljø- og fødevareminister Jakob Ellemann-Jensen deltog selv i ringningen af 130 år gamle bøgetræer. Foto: Per Hilbert
Onsdag den 12. september deltog miljø- og fødevareminister Jacob Ellemann-Jensen (V) og folketingsmedlem Mette Abildgaard (K) i en fejring af Naturstyrelsens udlæg af 13.800 hektar biodiversitetsskov - hovedsagelig ’urørt skov’.

Arrangementet foregik i Gribskov, hvor ministeren på symbolsk vis deltog i ringningen af et par 130 år gamle bøgetræer. Formålet er at skabe bedre vilkår for biodiversiteten, især svampe og insekter.

- Når skovdriften i de udpegede skove ophører, vil døde og døende træer blive liggende til gavn for en lang række dyr og planter, udtalte miljø- og fødevareminister Jakob Ellemann-Jensen i forbindelse med arrangementet.

Gribskov er en af Danmarks største skove. Her udlægges halvdelen til biodiversitetsformål, cirka 3.000 hektar. I hele landet udlægger staten i alt 13.800 hektar. Sammen med Natura 2000-udpegningerne vil i alt 22.300 hektar af statens knap 110.000 hektar skov herefter være udlagt til biodiversitetsformål.

Grøfter stoppes til

På arealerne stoppes alle grøfter til. De fleste ikke-hjemmehørende arter fjernes – især de nordamerikanske som sitka. I løbet af en årrække udtages det meste træ med værdi fra de udpegede arealer. Der efterlades kun de ringeste træer som eksempelvis skæve og tvegede træer. Ved skovningerne søges endog en del af disse træer skadet for at give bedre adgang for svampe og insekter.

Læs mere på naturstyrelsens hjemmeside her

-----------------
Translation:

More untouched forest in the state forests
Last Wednesday was the designation of large areas of land untouched forest published. It happened in Gribskov, where the environment and food Jacob Ellemann-Jensen participated.

Environment and food Jakob Ellemann-Jensen even participated in the ringing of the 130 year old beech trees. Photo: Per Hilbert

On Wednesday, 12. september attended the environment and food Jacob Ellemann-Jensen (V), and member of parliament Mette Abildgaard (K) in a celebration of the Danish nature agency the outlay of 13.800 hectares of biodiversitetsskov - mainly ’untouched forest’.

The event took place in the Competition, in which the minister symbolically participated in the ringing of a pair of 130-year old beech trees. The aim is to create better conditions for biodiversity, particularly fungi and insects.

- When forestry purposes in the designated forests ends, the dead and dying trees will be left for the benefit of a variety of animals and plants, " said environment and food Jakob Ellemann-Jensen in connection with the event.

Gribskov is one of Denmark's largest forests. Here is interpreted in the half to biodiversitetsformål, approximately 3,000 hectares. In the whole country interprets the state a total of 13.800 hectares. Together with Natura 2000-the appointments will be a total of 22.300 hectares of state button the 110,000 hectares of forest will be zoned for biodiversitetsformål.

Ditches stopped

The land stopped all the ditches. Most non-native species be removed – especially the north as sitka. In the course of a number of years, taken mostly wood with the value from the designated areas. There is left only the smallest trees such as leaning and tvegede trees. By skovningerne searched even a part of these trees damaged in order to provide better access for fungi and insects.

Read more on the Danish nature agency website Opens external link in new vindue her
---------------------------

The ringbarking of 130 old beech trees just to give life to decomposing elements is shocking. For those not familiar with it then ringbarking a tree kills it... and fast!

It is in a way symbolic of our times and what is happening in not least Denmark, but also Western culture as such. One can be tempted to say that a ringbarking of Western culture is taking place. Western culture has chosen the downward spiral of creation rather than the upward spiral. This will have implications.

It is in a way symbolic of our times and what is happening in not least Denmark, but also Western culture as such. One can be tempted to say that a ringbarking of Western culture is taking place. Western culture has chosen the downward spiral of creation rather than the upward spiral. This will have implications.

I think you're right. Don't they have anything better to do??? I was thinking that this is part of the problem with Scandinavia. I only lived in Denmark for one year (back in 2002-2003), but the things that shocked me the most culturally speaking were:
a) that the Danes seemed super insecure (we are small! We must protect what is ours).
b) (contradictory) We must welcome all kinds of immigrants because they are poor and uncivilized, while we are rich and advanced.
c) We have no real problems are and bored (watching the news was telling!), yet, we are depressed. It must the the weather, but we have a good life as long as everything is in order and can get super drunk in the weekend.
d) We believe the official story (911 at the time), and must follow what most people think.

Of course, these are generalizations, and there were many good aspects as well. But coming from a totally different background, this was quite strange to me. People would complain about the train being 2 minutes late, while where I grew up, in some areas you were lucky if it was just 15 minutes late and if there were no thieves inside it. I often wondered how they would cope with big problems, given how little resilience they seemed to have for small ones.

Anyway, it seems to me that Scandinavia (and Sweden more than the other countries), are just fertile grounds for this postmodernist nonsense. Another problem is in the language (same as in English), and how easy it is to add things like a third pronoun.

It is as if they are the caricature of the "good times" as expressed by Lobaczewski. And we know that the hysterization process begins in a fertile ground such as that. In the example you quoted, these people want more "biodiversity" (and diversity of all kinds), but don't see its cost, or that they are playing god. OSIT. I always find it quite sad, given that, if society was different, with the level of education and the resources they have access to, they would do great.

It is as if they are the caricature of the "good times" as expressed by Lobaczewski. And we know that the hysterization process begins in a fertile ground such as that. In the example you quoted, these people want more "biodiversity" (and diversity of all kinds), but don't see its cost, or that they are playing god. OSIT. I always find it quite sad, given that, if society was different, with the level of education and the resources they have access to, they would do great.

I agree with your observations. And yes, this is like playing god and has so much in common with what happened on the manmade Global Warming front. Man was made guilty of a changing climate and with it came the idea that we can also fix it. Even if that is BS people are willing to sacrifice everything to 'save the planet for the grandchildren'.

It has been mentioned that the 6th extinction is in progress, but again it is sold as if it is due to man instead of seeing it in a larger context. But since the blame is put on man, then man can play god and and in hubris think it can fix it, because who wouldn't forego everything to 'save multiple species for the grandchildren?

Coming back to Denmark, then the idea of untouched forests has a predictable end. It will in due time reach an equilibrium, where the amount of wood rotting becomes equal to the new wood produced. No extra CO2 is locked. The forests will further be destabilised by blocking the drainage systems (ditches) which will result in the tree roots rotting due to 'wet feet'. This makes such a forest vulnerable to wind but also to fires. If the trees are not well rooted then storms will have a devastating effect, which has already been seen several times in the big Danish state forests after storms in recent years.

If there is a lot of dead wood in a forest which is a big aim of this whole ideological project, then in years of dry hot summers, there will be a lot of easily combustible wood which could well decimate whole forests to the ground. When that happens, the number of species left in such a forest drops close to zero. Then of course, we will hear that 'nobody would have thought that could happen' or this must be a sign of global warming or some other excuse.

Then there is the economic aspect and when one does not produce quality wood in one's own country then one has to buy it. Again this amounts to virtue signalling, as the wood will have to be produced in other countries. An example of this is also in the use of woodchips for heating. Denmark was one of the pioneer countries in using socalled waste wood from thinnings in forest, in the form of woodchips for heating whole cities. The idea was taken up by politically driven people, who saw it as a way to cut the use of fossil fuels such as coal, oil and gas. In itself not bad, but then the Danes got industrious making huge power stations relying on wood chips and gas for heating. They are mostly placed by the harbors because lo and behold the wood chips are so much easier and cheaper when they get shipped from the Baltic countries and Africa. So virtue signalling goes on overdrive, with Denmark bragging about how green it is and how much it cares about the environment. Yet it is hollow and filled with hypocricy if not to say neocolonialism though it is branded as supporting global trade and helping Africa.

The list of examples is long, but it gives an idea. The ringbarking of a culture by ideological busybodies ensconced in their ivory towers and disconnected from the reality of the soil that feeds them.

Thorbiorn mentioned earlier in the thread about book burning or rather throwing books out en masse. In the context of the above, this means throwing out a majority of those books of research about forestry from the last 200 years, with observations and observations about different tree species in different localities, growing different types together and on and on. That research will be gone and that is pretty sad as trees take a long time to grow and thus the observations done have been done over half centuries if not centuries. Just like the picture of the young minister age 45 ringbarking a tree that was planted when his great great grandfather was a boy. I am not against cutting down old trees and using the timber, but killing an old tree just to let it rot and not making sure that there will be other trees to replace it borders on the criminal. But let us just say 'ignorant and unaware'.

Here are some more headlines, in Danish, and links about the financial scandal that has cost the EU some 55 billion Euros, at least! I have inserted the titles in case the links one day go dead.

Perhaps the following link to the video is not viewable outside DK/Scandinavia, but it is: Mændene der plyndrede Europa | DRTV
The article that goes with it is the one I previously posted Jeg blev suget op i rumskibet: Den utrolige historie om insideren og plyndringstogtet mod Europa

Headlines translated to English:
Whistleblower for DR: Financial people from London are destroying Europe
Fact: Major banks involved in suspected fraud
Networks of financiers and large banks have robbed Denmark and large parts of Europe for billions
Secret list reveals: Big banks involved in cases of fraud with Danish income tax
Five countries have lost 410 billion: How to reach the figure

TDC's main owner led a coup against European treasury bills
ATP puts a large bank on ice after dividend scandal
The bloody australian 'vampire kangaroo' is already known for its outstanding taxes
Macquaria's top management said okay to rob the treasury bills - despite numerous warnings
Danish pension companies cooperate with Macquarie: Disclosure of tax evasion makes an impression

Danish tip stopped cheating with income tax in Norway
DR journalist on European cooperation on tax scandal: the only way to get bored

Whistleblower til DR: Finansfolk fra London ødelægger Europa
Whistleblower til DR: Finansfolk fra London ødelægger Europa
Fakta: Sådan er storbanker involveret i formodet bedrageri
Fakta: Sådan er storbanker involveret i formodet bedrageri
Netværk af finansfolk og storbanker har plyndret Danmark og store dele af Europa for milliarder
Netværk af finansfolk og storbanker har plyndret Danmark og store dele af Europa for milliarder
Hemmelig liste afslører: Storbanker involveret i sag om svindel med dansk udbytteskat
Hemmelig liste afslører: Storbanker involveret i sag om svindel med dansk udbytteskat
Fem lande har mistet 410 milliarder: Sådan når vi frem til tallet
Fem lande har mistet 410 milliarder: Sådan når vi frem til tallet
The banks mentioned include in the papers include:
BNP Paribas, Investec, ED&F Man Capital Partners London, Macquire Bank, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, Hypovereinsbank, Barclays' "Structured Capital Markets", Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Banco Santander, State Street

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/tdcs-hovedejer-foerte-i-kup-mod-europaeiske-statskasser
TDC's hovedejer førte an i kup mod europæiske statskasser
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/atp-laegger-storbank-paa-efter-udbytteskandale
ATP lægger storbank på is efter udbytteskandale
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/den...ru-er-allerede-kendt-sit-udestaaende-med-skat
Den blodsugende australske 'vampyrkænguru' er allerede kendt for sit udestående med Skat
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/mac...d-plyndre-statskasser-trods-talrige-advarsler
Macquaries topledelse sagde god for at plyndre statskasser – trods talrige advarsler
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/dan...ed-macquarie-afsloering-af-skattefifleri-goer
Danske pensionsselskaber samarbejder med Macquarie: Afsløring af skattefifleri gør indtryk

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/dansk-tip-stoppede-snyd-med-udbytteskat-i-norge
Dansk tip stoppede snyd med udbytteskat i Norge
https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/penge/dr-...-om-skatteskandale-den-eneste-maade-komme-til
DR-journalist om europæisk samarbejde om skatteskandale: Den eneste måde at komme til bunds på
The last article lists the countries and companies that have cooperated to bring out the case to the public:

Denmark: DR og Politiken
Germany: ARD, Die Zeit, Correctiv, Panorama, Zeit Online, NDR Info
France: Lé Monde
The UK: Reuters
Sweden: SVT, TT
Finland: YLE
Belgium: De Tijd
The Netherlands: Follow The Money
Austria: Addendum
Schwitzerland: Republik
Spain: El Confidencial
Italy: La Repubblica

Perhaps some of these medias have or will publish in their own languages. Judging from some of the Danish headlines, one could expect a number of people to end up in prison. Still one can buy a lot of influence and the best lawyers in the world for a fraction of the amount stolen, any sentences might end up being short term - compared to a life long pension of a few million Euros.

Last edited:
I came across a documentary, mainly about the fish farming industry. Based on the context, it may have been made by France 2 and aired in 2013, for more on that see later.
The video focuses mainly on fish farming in Norway, Vietnam with some clips from France. In Norway the subject is salmon. They are fed fish pellets, some produced in nearby Denmark. These contain Ethoxyquin (for chemical structure see minut 34:37 in the video and ) which according to a Russian, turned Norwegian, researcher Victoria J Berdikova Bohne, is
https://www.uib.no/info/dr_grad/2007/Bohne_Victoria.html]a synthetic substance that it is mandatory to add to fish meal and fish feed in order to prevent heat generation and explosions during transport as well as oxidation of fatty acids (fish oils turning rancid) during storage."[/QUOTE] Comparing the video picture with the name and structure of the chemical, I found her research mentioned on 6,6'-Diethoxy-2,2,2',2',4,4'-hexamethyl-1',2'-dihydro-2H-1,8'-biquinoline which is on the substance "Ethoxyquin Dimer" produced by Monsanto, which was bought up by Bayer. In the video they say that her potential scientific career at the Norwegian research institute became uninteresting to the employer, when it turned out the research was not favourable to practices in the fish farming industry. They mention another researcher Dr. Claudette Bethune who met the same obstacle. The film crew asked for an interview with a minister of fisheries from 2009-2013, Lisbeth Berg-Hansen - Wikipedia who realizing the issue, cut the 5 minutes to five seconds, avoided the issue. Apparently she had conflicts of interest, as she was herself a shareholder in a big Norwegian salmon fish farm. And from the Wiki there was
In November 2013 a France 2 documentary accused Berg-Hansen of relaxing the legal levels of toxins allowed in fish in Norway while at the top of health advisory committees and related research institutes.[9]
Incidentally Berg-Hansen was minister in the Government led by the now General Secretary of NATO, Jens Stoltenberg.

And while we are on the subject of Norway, these days Norway hosts one of the largest NATO military exercises since the end of the cold war.

Depending on the perspective, it could be either hilarious :-D, depressing :-(, jaw dropping :-O, embarrassing :-[, or scarry :scared:, how large the discrepancy is between the self-perception of many Scandinavians and the reality that surrounds them? For others, here and there some bubbles of illusion are collapsing.

Reactions: Chu
Back
Top Bottom