server Issues / Can't access SOTT

Atlast all 4 SOTT were not reachable for me any more. Still ASUS page. When I tried to use a saved link to a SOTT page I get the info with the "cookies text" and not the ASUS login.

I reccommend not to try to login at ASUS page as it may fish for your account and password. If you tried please change at least your password next time when you login. Maybe it is better if you notify SOTT administration (hopefully this is ok for you) about this (I am not sure about this)???

Now all 4 SOTT are back again.

I am having the same problem, all was fine until 12 midnight today (in italy), and now all of the sudden if I click on a sott article, I just get a ASUSpage telling me to log in.

As the header say's I can't access the SOTT page without logging in and my password doesn't work...HELP!

Asus page is back again for me. I opened SOTT page to check and left it. After a while (?) it seemed to jump to ASUS page.

I still recommend NOT to try to login at ASUS page due to possible attack to SOTT and try to get some account information from you.

I tried to bring up the SOTT page. At first I got a screen labeled ASUS that asked me for my user name and password. It did not accept the password I have recorded.

Later the SOTT front page came up but when I clicked on some the articles I got a screen that says I cannot see the page because I am not logged in. On the SOTT front page there is a button that says Logout which would indicate to me that I am indeed logged in.

SOTT function ok for awhile, now I am getting the ASUS logon screen.

Any thoughts?

Mac

Mac said:
SOTT function ok for awhile, now I am getting the ASUS logon screen.

Any thoughts?

Mac

I guess the host server hardware is Asus and is having a bad day... I believe they are working on the issue:
Mr. Scott said:
Was working, now it's down again... Host is still investigating....

Seems to be up for me now. Fingers crossed! Either way, they seem to be working on it, hopefully it'll be all fine again soon!

Back
Top Bottom