server Issues / Can't access SOTT

Hi, I'm just checking in about a login message for SOTT. It seems sudden, and maybe fishy... it says ASUS / ASBM4-iKVM at the top left of the page. Also there is no place to create a login. Should I have a login? It has never asked for one before. Thanks in advance.
Tree

Same here .

Ya'll get on FB and Twitter and inform the masses.

Good advice Mr Scott. Hope the problem is resolved soon. Meanwhile, we still have the Forum :)

Gandalf said:
Please note that all similar threads have been merged in that one.

I merged two new ones with this last night, and one more this morning.

And yes, sott is still down for me here, showing the asus login thingie.

I can't access either. Mr. Scott might hopefully sort it out when he's had some sleep.

I reckon we must be ruffling some feathers or rattling some bushes.

Laura said:
I can't access either. Mr. Scott might hopefully sort it out when he's had some sleep.

I reckon we must be ruffling some feathers or rattling some bushes.

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

clerck de bonk said:
Theseus said:
Going to Sott.net I get a strange login page with ASUS in top left hand corner, please login to access the device :huh:

Same here... :huh:

The login screen was seen by a lot since yesterday. Just to be sure do NOT try to login into strange ASUS login page in case this is an attack. You may want to change your SOTT password when it is up again. Maybe you should also run a viruschecker on your PC / mobile phone / equipment to be on the safe side.

For me SOTT is still off. Cross my fingers this is solved soon.

Same here. I sometimes access SoTT indirectly by this link http://www.sott.net/signs/links_ext.php (older page) and it is reading this:

Access Error: Access Denied

You have not logged in and therefore cannto access this page. This problem could occur if you have logged in but have disabled cookies in your browser. You need to enable atleast per session cookies in your browser. This product does nto collect any personal information and per session cookies are used only to track you sessions

Good luck Mr. Scott!

Dirgni said:
The login screen was seen by a lot since yesterday. Just to be sure do NOT try to login into strange ASUS login page in case this is an attack.

It might not be a false page (attack). We can see that login page at the end of this page (thanks to Google Image) :
_http://www.servethehome.com/asus-kgpe-d16-review-dual-amd-opteron-g34-motherboard/
In that case it is the server page. But we are never totally sure.

I'm getting the same thing - 9:49 French time. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• weird sott login page.jpg
    weird sott login page.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 164
Theseus said:
Going to Sott.net I get a strange login page with ASUS in top left hand corner, please login to access the device :huh:

Me also. :cry: This morning I am unable to enter the SOTT page. ASUS is still there.

Back
Top Bottom