Session 09 June 2009

Pryf said:
Laura said:
I would suggest ya'll hold off learning the Kriya with any of the AoL groups until we have more guidance[/b] from the Cs. We'll be getting into some detailed questions next session, so stay tuned!

And - read Prouty's books asap.

Well, it is a relief, I just didn't now how to get the money...
and after reading all this info seems the more accurate decision.

Seems similar case as mine. Sometimes is good to not have the money :) Though "yoga part" seemed pretty annoying from the beginning.

There is no AOL in Poland ( but as Laura Says we must wait to check them. ).
I will wait for instruction video how to learn "Pranayama" breathing , and at this point i will try to do it as on youtube and C'S says.

Is there someone who want to practice it IN Poland ?

maybe we can meet together ( not only in Poland but make other groups in other country ? ) and learn this "Pranayama" breathing and practice ? .

Why Psychopaths have All $ and Control governments etc. ... They us their 101% of time to make STS Dream thure.
Then we can Go Out of ON-LINE and come together and practice This !.

Lucas said:
There is no AOL in Poland ( but as Laura Says we must wait to check them. ).
I will wait for instruction video how to learn "Pranayama" breathing , and at this point i will try to do it as on youtube and C'S says.

Is there someone who want to practice it IN Poland ?

maybe we can meet together ( not only in Poland but make other groups in other country ? ) and learn this "Pranayama" breathing and practice ? .

Why Psychopaths have All $ and Control governments etc. ... They us their 101% of time to make STS Dream thure.
Then we can Go Out of ON-LINE and come together and practice This !.

I agree that getting together to practice looks like a good idea but, again, let us get some more guidance and take things step by step. I've got a few things on my plate right now, but we ought to be having another session on Friday or Saturday and we'll try to get it to ya'll by the first of next week. I'll also try to get enough rest so that my energy will hold out for a longer session so we can get more done.

After all these years, I admit that I'm a little excited by the turn the Cs have taken. I'm also amazed to see how they DID plant all the seeds and clues for YEARS. I'm also amazed that they sure got SSRS pegged and Thorbiorn found the article showing how he is just another facet of the control system even if the breathing technique could have been used so much more effectively and for the good of humanity.

All in all, so far it really has been a "smashing" year!

I would suggest ya'll hold off learning the Kriya with any of the AoL groups until we have more guidance[/b] from the Cs. We'll be getting into some detailed questions next session, so stay tuned!

Thanks Laura--will do. There is more than enough helpful breathing instructions posted here (thank you all) to get started with while we are waiting for more C info.
shellycheval

From Session June 9 Transcript

A: At this point you already know the answers after having brainstormed about it today, along with a direct message from us during the Kriya!!!

Q: (L) So in other words, that was a message about the transcripts [that Laura received doing the Kriya]. To put those things together in order to understand the point. Is that it?

A: Yes. We've been giving you the keys for years now! It is getting time to use them.

The line that the C's have been giving Laura keys for years made me think of Thorbion's thread about laughter.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10311.0

Here is his insight:

Thorbion said:
While working on another thread the idea came to look up what there is in the Cassiopaean transcripts for supporting a PMA, Positive Mental Attitude. This lead to a search for all the places where humor, [laughter] and mirth (i.e. laughter, being merry, happy and bright)are mentioned.

In fact, even though much of the June 9th transcript contained disturbing information about the future, there are many recorded instances of laughter in that session

I wonder if humor, then, is another important clue.

If so, I have an exercise that I learned in clown school which is really easy and fun to do.

You need from five to seven people who seat themselves in a row. If there are more people, they can be the audience. One person at an end of the row begins to laugh softly. After a moment of this, the second person joins in the laughter and then slightly intensifies it. The third person does the same, then the fourth and so on.

By the time the last person joins in, the line is completely out of control. People are literally rolling on the floor. It's amazing how the body just takes over, and does not want to stop laughing.

We did this exercise in front of the other students in clown class, and they started laughing. Soon the whole room was completely hysterical, and the laughter went on for a very long time. In fact, it was almost impossible to stop laughing once it reached a certain intensity.

Even if people tried to stop, they couldn't. I mean, imagine a whole room of wanna-be-clowns in a room laughing at nothing. It was completely ridiculous.

But when I finally was able to stop, I felt completely relaxed and at peace. The world seemed different. Then our clown instructor made us compare how we felt before and after. The difference in the level of stress was very apparent.

He also made the point that most people are walking around stressed out like that all the time. So I don't know if laughter opens windows of consciousness, but I do know that it is a great way to release stress and instill a Positive Mental Attitude.

It also helps one to be in the moment. I mean when you're laughing hysterically, rolling on the floor, and gasping for breath, it's really hard for the ego to take over.

I am following Vivekananda's pranayama exercises as he writes about in 'Raja Yoga'

It's in the public domain. You can find a copy of it here: _http://www.scribd.com/doc/3009555/Vivekananda-Raja-Yoga

In it he says "So far, then, we see that in the study of this Raja-Yoga no faith or belief is
necessary. Believe nothing until you find it out for yourself; that is what it
teaches us. Truth requires no prop to make it stand. Do you mean to say that
the facts of our awakened state require any dreams or imaginings to prove
them? Certainly not. This study of Raja-Yoga takes a long time and constant
practice."

I have looked around for various yoga teaches but find they all seem to add there own 'props' or beliefs,
so I decided in this day and age one must be one's own guru.

I am not sure how this compares with the AoL exercises or with the Kriya Yoga exercises by Yogananda.

Laura I'm curious--Is there any particular reason you are so strongly advocating we read Prouty's books asap on a thread about breathing techniques and the C's ominous message in the last session? Other than they give us more knowledge of the control "Matrix" and help us see our reality more objectively, and you want us to read them right away, is there a connection I am missing. or is it that his books help us see how this guru's teachings and the positive information on breathing can and are co opted (indirectly through publishing business) by the "Secret Team" as Prouty calls them? I have the books on order and am reading "The Secret Team" on line thanks to the link to www.prouty.org provided by Gimpy.
just wondering . . . :whistle:
shellycheval

I have been occasionally practicing the breathing exercise posted by Laura. It has helped me get through work today without getting emotionally involved with politics at work! It also seems to be more natural and easier to "jump into" than the breathing exercises I have practiced in the past. Who would've thought that a "Darth Vader like" breath could be beneficial, lol!

I will wait and see what the C's say regarding the A of L classes. There are some in my area, but the price is expensive and my work schedule varies week to week, which makes it hard to do.

Hi shellycheval,

Not to put words into Laura's mouth but I think it was in reference to the Sri Sri guy..

Let me understand this: Shankar actually believes that terrorism is due to too much freedom and that there is "an urgent need for putting a limit to such liberty by the government in the best interest of the country" ?????

Let me urge all of you to read L. Fletcher Prouty's books: "JFK" and "The Secret Team".

..and his belief that the War on Terror (now called 'something like' OCO - Overseas Contingency Operation(s)?) is something real, instead of made up by Western Govenment(s) to dominate and control other countries, peoples, nations. Further, I think it was in response to this post
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12634.msg90638#msg90638 by thorbiorn which had an article link entitled: Sri Ravi Shankar calls to fight terrorism. Hope it helps, apologies if I'm misleading and/or putting words in your mouth Laura.

Avala said:
Pryf said:
Laura said:

Well, it is a relief, I just didn't now how to get the money...
and after reading all this info seems the more accurate decision.

Seems similar case as mine. Sometimes is good to not have the money :)
Well I am not sure about that..... :rolleyes: While it is true that I can not complain, I do not lack anything that I really need

Avala said:
Though "yoga part" seemed pretty annoying from the beginning.

Nor do I thrilled, but I understand the need to be aware of our breathing, and how important it is as one of our main energy resources and as our involvement with the creation in every breath.
I try to be conscious of my breathing throughout the day and also use to dance when I arrive home it allows me to become aware of the body, breathing and help me to balance the bio-rhythms; maybe another possibility..

Well, I hope I won't be too much out of the subject but while I was reading all that has been written about breathing, I was permanently thinking about Smoking.

Indeed we all know the official version about tobbacoe, and, surprisingly, those institutions which in general care much about the power or the control they can get among us, or the money they can get from us, on this specific subject, we would have to believe that they really care for our health.

Don't you think it's weird ?

I wonder why thoses control institutions prefer to see us with a 'supposed' good breathing rather than smoking ? Is there anything about tobaccoe (the sacred plant) which could interfere with their own goals (mind control) ?

Has anyone else observed a change in their breathing when self remembering? Any comments on whether or not this is significant?

Mountain Crown said:
Has anyone else observed a change in their breathing when self remembering? Any comments on whether or not this is significant?

Yup, I'm now more aware of how I'm breathing (usually quite shallow/top part of my lungs), as a consequence of noticing I then tend to take slower deeper breaths.
As to its significance? Learning is fun. :)

Balberon said:
Hi shellycheval,

Not to put words into Laura's mouth but I think it was in reference to the Sri Sri guy..

Let me understand this: Shankar actually believes that terrorism is due to too much freedom and that there is "an urgent need for putting a limit to such liberty by the government in the best interest of the country" ?????

Let me urge all of you to read L. Fletcher Prouty's books: "JFK" and "The Secret Team".

..and his belief that the War on Terror (now called 'something like' OCO - Overseas Contingency Operation(s)?) is something real, instead of made up by Western Govenment(s) to dominate and control other countries, peoples, nations. Further, I think it was in response to this post
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12634.msg90638#msg90638 by thorbiorn which had an article link entitled: Sri Ravi Shankar calls to fight terrorism. Hope it helps, apologies if I'm misleading and/or putting words in your mouth Laura.

Nope, you got it. But it is also sorta as Shelleycheval thought - that ya'll NEED this information to know how the CIA and related spooks create and/or infiltrate organizations. You'll never look at the news the same way again. I would suggest that everyone needs to read these books and then we'll know what we are up against. Not going to say more than that at present.

Back
Top Bottom