Session 09 June 2009

Ya'll need to find out what is causing your inflammation. I finally found mine: eggs and nuts. I couldn't believe I can't eat eggs - lived on 'em all my life. But there it was. After two weeks of no eggs, pain and inflammation gone... It takes time to really get clear and start testing the food and environment.

Perhaps I'm off topic.

Maybe doing these exercises with a Negative Ions transmitter (Ioniser) could be even better?

I bought one from get-fitt.com and it's really relaxing.. (perhaps also beneficial for those who have asthma)

from get-fitt:
A shortage of negative ions shuts down the body’s natural mechanism for removing inhaled particles. These then accumulate within the lungs and respiratory tract causing problems such as Hay Fever, Asthma, and Allergies that are so prevalent today.

We have an Alpatec air purifier in our office and salon... it also generates negative ions. It's great.

Well luck would have it, according to the _www.artofliving.org website, I have two Centres in the City I live in.

I've taken down the contact information and will call them tomorrow. Maybe it will be possible to go strictly for the Sudarshen Kriya and skip the rest? Getting 4 days off in a row is a bit hard to come by these days.

090609 said:
Q: (L) Questions? (J) What caused the destruction of the Air France flight?

A: Cometary explosion of the Tunguska variety though higher and a bit smaller.

Q: (L) Well, that's what we said in the beginning. Around here that's what I was saying, although there were some people who were doubting me, and saying "impossible!" (Ark) No. (L) Yes! (Ark) Improbable. (L) Well you said it was probability zero, and I said it was nonzero. (Ark) Probability that we meet was zero! (An**) Do the authorities know about this and are they trying to cover it up?

A: Some do.
Q: (J) What a way to go... all of a sudden. (L) But I guess if you're going to go out in a blaze of glory, that's the way to do it. (Ar**) It's the quickest way.

A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.

The comment that they chose the exit at some level is interesting, considering this story on SoTT today: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/186547-Woman-who-missed-Flight-447-is-killed-in-car-crash

Woman who missed Flight 447 is killed in car crash

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident.

Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from Bolzano-Bozen province, had been on holiday in Brazil with her husband Kurt and missed Air France Flight 447 after turning up late at Rio de Janeiro airport on May 31.

All 228 people aboard lost their lives after the plane crashed into the Atlantic four hours into its flight to Paris.

The ANSA news agency reported that the couple had managed to pick up a flight from Rio the following day.

It said that Ms Ganthaler died when their car veered across a road in Kufstein, Austria, and swerved into an oncoming truck. Her husband was seriously injured.

I mean, what are the chances of such a thing? It certainly seems as if she had chosen to exit on some level - thus, she did.

Yeah..I read that a few minutes ago as well, it kind of reminded me of the movie ''Final Destination'' Where some kids who were supposed to die escape death, but die afterwards in a different accident.

Bo said:
Yeah..I read that a few minutes ago as well, it kind of reminded me of the movie ''Final Destination'' Where some kids who were supposed to die escape death, but die afterwards in a different accident.

I remember seeing the trailers for this movie, but I never actually saw it. Reading the synopsis, it sounds like the flight in the movie was going to France of all places. :umm:

_http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195714/plotsummary

Alex is boarding his plane to France on a school trip, when he suddenly gets a premonition that the plane will explode. When Alex and a group of students are thrown off the plane, to their horror, the plane does in fact explode. Alex must now work out Death's plan, as each of the surviving students falls victim. Whilst preventing the worst from happening, Alex must also dodge the FBI, which believes Alex caused the explosion. Written by simon

When a boy starts having a premonition of Flight 180 crashing, he tells his friends before they board that it is a bad idea and to not to take the flight. His friends listen to him and don't go and soon after the plane crashes. Now since his friends didn't get on the plane one by one they are getting killed in mysterious ways. Written by Kyle {Kyleshivers@aol.com}

Alex and a group of high school students take a flight to Paris for a French class trip. Before they set off, Alex has a premonition of the plane bursting into flames minutes after take off. He tells everyone to get off the ill-fated aircraft. Moments later in the departure lounge the student see the plane explode before their very eyes. Now the FBI thinks that Alex had something to do with it and follows his every move. His friends start to believe he had something to do with it also and slowly fade out of his life. But now, each one of his friends is mysteriously being killed by something that appears to the Grim Reaper. Alex starts to believe that fate is starting to taking it's toll.

anart said:
090609 said:
Q: (L) Questions? (J) What caused the destruction of the Air France flight?

A: Cometary explosion of the Tunguska variety though higher and a bit smaller.

Q: (L) Well, that's what we said in the beginning. Around here that's what I was saying, although there were some people who were doubting me, and saying "impossible!" (Ark) No. (L) Yes! (Ark) Improbable. (L) Well you said it was probability zero, and I said it was nonzero. (Ark) Probability that we meet was zero! (An**) Do the authorities know about this and are they trying to cover it up?

A: Some do.
Q: (J) What a way to go... all of a sudden. (L) But I guess if you're going to go out in a blaze of glory, that's the way to do it. (Ar**) It's the quickest way.

A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.

The comment that they chose the exit at some level is interesting, considering this story on SoTT today: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/186547-Woman-who-missed-Flight-447-is-killed-in-car-crash

Woman who missed Flight 447 is killed in car crash

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident.

Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from Bolzano-Bozen province, had been on holiday in Brazil with her husband Kurt and missed Air France Flight 447 after turning up late at Rio de Janeiro airport on May 31.

All 228 people aboard lost their lives after the plane crashed into the Atlantic four hours into its flight to Paris.

The ANSA news agency reported that the couple had managed to pick up a flight from Rio the following day.

It said that Ms Ganthaler died when their car veered across a road in Kufstein, Austria, and swerved into an oncoming truck. Her husband was seriously injured.

I mean, what are the chances of such a thing? It certainly seems as if she had chosen to exit on some level - thus, she did.

Yes, I also find this interesting...seems the decision to exit was made even if a "Plan B" had to be used.

On a side note: The past year or so, whenever I hear of someone dying (or being killed), I have thought "Well, they got out in time!". A small part of me would like to "exit" as well...but another part is just so darned curious - I want to know what happens. So far, the curious part is the stronger and so I remain here trying to learn what I can. (And thanks to this forum, I have been learning a lot recently!)

I am looking forward to the video Laura is considering. In the meantime, thank you Pinkerton, for the links to pranayama exercises - will give them a try.

Well that certainly answered what can be done rather comprehensively! I think its going to take a few rereads to fully digest though.

Seems I have several centres for the courses within an hour or two's drive, but given the price and time involved I'm not sure. The disclosure form seems a little off putting too.
I'd certainly pay for a sott produced version mind.
I did get a book on breathing techniques a year or two before finding sott, but never got round to reading it....best bump it up the list :)

Pinkerton said:
I thought the same thing, but I've been on the detox diet since the beginning of the year and my problems have not gone away. Perhaps I just need more time on the diet for it to have an affect?

fwiw have you considered your blood type and environmental factors too? especially if its sinus problems.

Is it odd to find that slightly comforting (the choosing to exit)?? It makes me realise that whatever happens I've chosen to go through it....which gives me faith in myself.
Given what may be coming with swine flu (for starters), it may give a different perspective on those that don't make it....
I still can't grasp the full horror of that possibilities/situation, so perhaps I'm just using the above a buffer?

Found a couple of papers titled "Sudarshan Kriya Yogic Breathing in the Treatment of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression: Part I—Neurophysiologic Model" and "Sudarshan Kriya Yogic Breathing in the Treatment of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression: Part II—Clinical Applications and Guidelines". I've found the pdf's and posted them here:

part I

part II

Part I gives some detailed information on the breathing techniques, but I'm not sure how practical they are. In fact, the paper says:

The fourth component is Sudarshan Kriya, a unique form of cyclical breathing (no pause between inspirations and expirations).
No airway resistance is used. The inspiratory and expiratory phases are approximately equal. Learning Sudarshan
Kriya requires extensive demonstration and coaching by a trained instructor. Subtle aspects such as the quality,
intensity, timing, and balance of the breath cycles cannot be conveyed in written text. Concurrent instruction on how
to quiet the mind, to focus on the breath, and the sensations it engenders is essential.

Here's the abstract to part I:

Mind–body interventions are beneficial in stress-related mental and physical disorders. Current research is finding
associations between emotional disorders and vagal tone as indicated by heart rate variability. A neurophysiologic
model of yogic breathing proposes to integrate research on yoga with polyvagal theory, vagal stimulation,
hyperventilation, and clinical observations. Yogic breathing is a unique method for balancing the
autonomic nervous system and influencing psychologic and stress-related disorders. Many studies demonstrate
effects of yogic breathing on brain function and physiologic parameters, but the mechanisms have not been
clarified. Sudarshan Kriya yoga (SKY), a sequence of specific breathing techniques (ujjayi, bhastrika, and
Sudarshan Kriya) can alleviate anxiety, depression, everyday stress, post-traumatic stress, and stress-related
medical illnesses. Mechanisms contributing to a state of calm alertness include increased parasympathetic drive,
calming of stress response systems, neuroendocrine release of hormones, and thalamic generators. This model
has heuristic value, research implications, and clinical applications.

Here's the abstract to part II:

Yogic breathing is a unique method for balancing the autonomic nervous system and influencing psychologic and stress-related disorders. Part I of this series presented a neurophysiologic theory of the effects of Sudarshan Kriya Yoga (SKY). Part II will review clinical studies, our own clinical observations, and guidelines for the safe and effective use of yoga breath techniques in a wide range of clinical conditions.

Although more clinical studies are needed to document the benefits of programs that combine pranayama (yogic breathing) asanas (yoga postures), and meditation, there is sufficient evidence to consider Sudarshan Kriya Yoga to be a beneficial, low-risk, low-cost adjunct to the treatment of stress, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, stress-related medical illnesses, substance abuse, and rehabilitation of criminal offenders. SKY has been used as a public health intervention to alleviate PTSD in survivors of mass disasters. Yoga techniques enhance well-being, mood, attention, mental focus, and stress tolerance. Proper training by a skilled teacher and a 30-minute practice every day will maximize the benefits. Health care providers play a crucial role in encouraging patients to maintain their yoga practices.

RedFox said:
Is it odd to find that slightly comforting (the choosing to exit)?? It makes me realise that whatever happens I've chosen to go through it....which gives me faith in myself.
Given what may be coming with swine flu (for starters), it may give a different perspective on those that don't make it....
I still can't grasp the full horror of that possibilities/situation, so perhaps I'm just using the above a buffer?

I don't think that to have faith in yourself in this way is a buffer, rather it is a valuable insight. You're here for a reason, and if you can find out it what that reason is then all the better!

I do have an Art Of Living center not too far from where I live that’s offered in late July. I’ll probably go for it unless there’s another way of learning it that might be more economical and just as effective. I do know that proper breathing is very important and I do notice how quick and shallow my breathing can be. I guess you can say that I’m the nervous type where there is always a lot of nervous energy running through me, lots of muscle tensions, and my breathing is correspondingly affected.
Meditation and proper breathing does help me to center myself. It’s not the ‘peace’ that I’m after from the meditation or breathing exercises but its basically about finding a ‘space’ within myself where I can kinda let go of all my tensions, breathe deeply and naturally, and not be so affected by the crazy world around me that's getting crazier by the day.

However finding this internal space while meditating is one thing. Actually being 'able’ to go into this space, at will, while at work or just dealing with the general hustle bustle of life is another! I can sometimes do it (find this inner space) when I meditate in the morning but it’s rare when I can let myself go into it when I’m active throughout the day. But every once in the while I can ‘will’ myself into this space when I’m active in everyday life and when things are hectic. But it's because of my doing the exercise consistently, every day (and preferably at the same time), that allows me to 'be able' to do this.

It’s almost as if by doing the exercise each day, and doing it at the same time each day, create ‘moments’ where each daily meditation is a ‘moment’ or a ‘point’, and if the meditations are done consciously, day by day, then the moment or 'points' kinda connect into a line, as if the moments integrate within a higher space. Then I might find moments throughout the day when I can just kinda relax, at will, and step into that ‘meditation space,’ and breathe right, and allow myself to feel an inflow of a higher order energy into that space, allowing for a new perspective, a new attitude, a new effort and not getting so caught up in the mechanical madness people call ‘life.’ But I’m not there yet and I know I must be disciplined about doing it daily!

I think in the not too far future it’ll be very important to be able to enter this ‘inner space’ and not get caught up in the mass hysteria when the sh** really hits the fan, when greater and greater numbers of people begin to act crazy as loons. This doesn’t mean that you won’t be affected by it but at least you will find your ‘center’ amidst all the madness and not get swallowed up in the mass hypnosis.

Laura said:
Ya'll need to find out what is causing your inflammation. I finally found mine: eggs and nuts. I couldn't believe I can't eat eggs - lived on 'em all my life. But there it was. After two weeks of no eggs, pain and inflammation gone... It takes time to really get clear and start testing the food and environment.

I'm pretty sure mine cover everything except a few veggies, fruits, and a little meat. :( The times in my life when that's all I could afford to buy, my health was really good.

I'm going to keep re reading the start of the thread here, and take to heart what's been said/suggested. Reading about Pranayama etc and seeing a few online vids reminds me of a first foray into yoga years ago. It helped a great deal at the time, but I didn't like all the 'cheerleading', so never went to a teacher for it. Now I do a combo of Pilates (Which has similar breathing focus btw) yoga, and weights. (Light weights, too heavy and I keel over. :lol: )

I'll keep on keeping on....and thanks guys. :D

So, the C's basically speak of some form of psychic networking...? Eventually bringing our minds together, as it were, as a result of the result of those practices combined with sufficient knowledge?

This issue brings to mind something I've thought of (not necessarily relevant) - some people here (more than me, at any rate) have some form of "energetic" - to use New Agey language - perception. In my case it is a constant sensing of "signatures", as in a combination of attributes felt like something akin to something in-between texture, temperature and smell (yet distinct from all these) which everything - to me, at any rate - has. I was previously wondering - and thinking of asking - whether issues of such "psychic" perceptions, be it in the form of a "feeling" or (in my case) "sensing" or whatever, could be something worth networking (as in on the forum), or if it would be a waste of time to focus on such? For those who do not experience such, that is certainly no problem, OSIT. But for those who do - and especially those who came to do so before finding the material 'round here, or even worse, in New Ageish circumstances - it is possible to get badly tangled up as such a "sense" and behavior connected to it is (potentially with horrid subjectivity) integrated into one's psyche over the years. I know by personal experience (as in the OCD-ish issue I used to have, and in remaints of other issues I still have) that it can turn into quite a mess. So, would it be meaningful for those experiencing such to begin discussing thoughts and observations regarding such subjects, or would it be noise?

Laura said:
[...] what the Cs told me about my genetic type/metabolism. I suspect that this may be true for others and those most sensitive to the toxins in this environment may very well be those who are born with the metabolism for a different environment. Maybe certain allergies and sensitivities and conditions are the body's way of saying that you no longer "fit" - at least physically. And maybe that also indicates the presence of the minute quantities of "gold" that must exist in the system in order to transmute the whole thing?

What about someone with a metabolism that appears almost the exact opposite of yours? It "works" quite fine (thinking of it, perhaps "ideal" for present society), though since teen years I could be considered somewhat perpetually underweight. (remains to see what happens as I get older) On the other hand, should I get to 4D and starve to death, I guess I'll reincarnate. :P

It is in mind that I've never really fit this world, though I "fit in" much more transparently nowadays.

Genetically speaking, I seem to largely have the physical nature of one parent and the spiritual nature of the other (whose metabolism is somewhat closer to yours, though still relatively "normal"), though it remains to be seen whether the first-mentioned is waiting to wake up or unable to do so.

What I find a bit strange is that the C's seems to deliberately provide "scary hints" in a subtle way and then they do not follow up on it. Example:

Q: (Discussion of grim answer)

A: For some.

I am all for getting the truth out there no matter what it is. But I can't really understand the point of these subtle hints which will spread fear to "some". For whom is this a valid prediction? Those that do not graduate to 4th density or only those of strong STS polarization? Would have been nice to know:) I mean: If you are happy with your development so far, would it be better to commit suicide to "escape now" instead of living through the coming times? (last one is a joke of course:).

Back
Top Bottom