Session 09 June 2009

Ryan, you are not alone in having fears for your children - many of us on the forum are in the same boat. Laura has given you excellent advice, and it's so important to remember that we don't know what's going to happen, the future is still open.

I believe with all my heart that it is still possible that we can change things, that if we continue to learn, Work as hard as humanly possible, then who knows what we are capable of? Maybe I'm naive, but I truly have faith that the work of this group is not in vain, and there is a reason and purpose for it all that may lead to things we can't even imagine yet. Yes, it's true that we are heading into dark times, maybe the darkest times of human history and it's terrifying, especially fearing for our children, but we can face it by striving to learn more, to grow so that we can be capable of guiding them and teaching them skills of discernment to help them through these times.

Forgive me if I get off topic, but a comment was made and I must ask about it…
[quote author=Laura] Or maybe, as their STOness increased, they'd just get sicker and sicker and die before they ever got to any really high percentage. [/quote]

I cannot get this comment outta my head. I’m kind weirded out, and I appreciate this opportunity to get this off my chest and “see” what y’all think. I’ve been wondering, if not suspecting something along the lines of that statement for some time now. Prior to 2003, I didn’t comprehend the meaning of esoteric. Was raised Southern Baptist (give me an amen!), and did a 20 year gig as a Mormon. Throughout my life I’ve seen things on this BBM and things in the skies above which I cannot explain. I’ve heard things go bump in the night, and basically experienced some weird phenomenon that defies the limits of my knowledge. As I accidentally came across the ole Cass website around 2003, reading everything I could, over & over, applying what I’ve come to understand, my physical body seems to acceleratingly degrade to a point where it should not be for another twenty years into the “future”. Even though I’ve only experienced in this life a half century, I’m too young for this body falling apart krap. So anyway… I’ve wondered for some time now, if the more my life changes within this classroom scenario, the greater the diversions become to get me off this path? Or is all this merely coincidence? A fantasy explanation for self medication? Am I pumping myself up with self-importance? Or is there really something to that statement/clue?

Did anyone notice that the names given by the Cs in the last three sessions are a bit more 'human' than usual?

March 7th

Q: (L) And who have we got with us here? Hello.

A: Hiperionia of Cassiopaea.

[...]

May 30th

Q: (L) Alright. Who do we have with us?

A: Loriennia

[...]

June 9th

Q: (laughter) (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Fortunaea which reminds us that you might like that from Carmina Burana.

Q: (Discussion of Carmina Burana)

A: Some of those lyrics are truly ancient even if the music is not.

"Hiperionia" sounds a lot like Hyperion, which was a Titan, father of Helios, Selene, and Eos.

"Loriennia" sounds a lot like a common female name in many languages, Laurene or Lauren, Lorena, etc. A quick search says it means "crowned with laurel".

"Fortunaea" is fortune in Latin.

I don't recall any names given in previous sessions having this type of connections to human language. The previous names sounded more 'abstract'.

Similarly, check out the latest crop circles and there have been a few apparently depicting animals, which are much closer to the human experience than previous circles, which were also more abstract.

Is there a clue(s) here? As a hypothesis, is it perhaps that 6th density beings are closer to merging with their 3d human counterparts, and this is somehow being reflected in these more familiar ways to humans?

Laura said:
Any take on Sri Sri Ravi Shankar from anybody?

Being an a indian I have some opinions, I could be wrong and may not be useful. We see too many saints , but the people with international connections gets more publicity and credit. so does Sri Sri Ravi Sankar.

3 years back, I happen to meet a one of my client manager who happened to be disciple of Sri Sri Ravi sankar in India. Based on my chat with her , she is a disciple of Sri sri ravishakar and she is a volunteer teacher of AOL in mumbai and she spends 2 hours every day on this exercise in the morning and she has lot of calm ness under tense situation and comes with fantastic innovative solutions to the company. So I thought that to be interesting, but that created lot of questions.

where does she fit into candidacy to 4D , gaining knowledge etc. She does help people in AOL , where she is a volunteer , is it not helping others?, I thought positively so . she seems to have no knowledge of wave or psychopathy or politics , seems to be pretty contended with the materialistic life and self satisfied being volunteer to help others out. Only thing I thought was 'C's always says this group is ONLY ONE group'. so there must be lot of other groups. If so , where are they ?. I thought at best , Ravi shankar 's work may be part of another group. Recent C's sessions clears my doubts.

The saints, followers who treat them as Gods, miracles, busted cheaters, sanyasis who comes in all shades ( from beggers to enlightened, publicised and un publicised ) is common scene and Media is very critical of them. There is no way one can decide who is genuine or not , so people in indian society depend purely on WORD OF MOUTH not on advertisement. There are too many stories of people burned their hands and purses and every thing, due to deceptive saints.

How do we distinguish between who is really useful to humanity ( what C's call it ''balancing the reality' ) , who are not. Most of these saints branch into social services /upliftment etc. examples are people like MK Gandhi ( though he never really part of spiritual group, but he satyagrah movement has all characterstic of spiritual group to the point , people call him 'saint trying to be a politician', where as he call him self 'Politician trying to be a saint' ), Vivekanda ( where as his mystic master Ramakrisha decided to dwell in other realities, spreading the useful messages, creating people like vivekananda ) and numerous others who went out into public to dismantle the caste system, blind beliefs. These are the useful people we need, which india seems to be lacking at this time .

For example , deepak chopra initially started like regular meditation promotion guy for the wealthy and other western world who can afford his works. and he did dared to question 911 and even india's recent 911, but is that sufficient ?. probably not. The moment he opens his opinions, they abruptly shuts him out.

NormaRegula said:
Ryan said:
I really don't want to traumatize my children, but I'm afraid that if I don't clue them in just a little bit, they will be entirely unprepared psychologically for the trauma that is likely to occur in the near future. Does anybody have any tips or advise or could share their experiences on how to approach these subjects with youngsters? Is it just best to keep them in the dark? I'm confused here.

When my child was the age of your children, I would read fairy stories or make-up tales set in fantasy lands that dealt with various subjects (strangers that appear to be good, but have evil intent - riding out an actual storm - courage in taking a stand against bullies - dealing with money, etc.) in a way that he could grasp, without frightening him with stark reality. Certain films and literature can have a positive impact on older children. Unless a very young child asks a question about the tales, I think adults shouldn't up and offer to explain the overt symbolism of the story after it is told. Most youngsters can grasp the material on their own levels.

I think fairy tales and fantasy are absolutely important for children. Not only are do they contain knowledge in a symbolic form, they provide the mythic reality that is essential for humanity. Part of the problem with society as it is now is that it is SO focused on primary reality--materialistic thinking, the strict empiricism of most scientific research, behaviorist psychology, etc.--that any deep reality is blocked from consciousness. If we, as children, possess the potential for higher kinds of perception, these are blocked by what amounts to cultural hypnotism. Our minds become convinced that deep reality is an illusion and simply the product of deviant minds. In essence, truth becomes deviant, in that a small minority of people perceive it.

But as the example of the Soviet Union shows, people seem to NEED spirituality. When they are starved of it, the hunger doesn't simply go away, just like a person incarcerated does not lose love for his family simply be being kept away from them. That mythic reality, which is a symbolic form of hyperdimensional realities, is denied. And when the Soviet system fell, people flocked to all sorts of religions. The problem is, like a hungry person who finds food, the substance found isn't always healthy. Cheap imitations are mistaken for reality and we get all sorts of superstitions and beliefs with no basis in primary/empirical or deep/hyperdimensional reality. This leads to the situation Laura describes:

Laura said:
The universality of the distortion of reality is a reaction against pathology. Finding order and meaning in life is a powerful human drive - the drive that can lead us to deep reality, to higher spheres. Reality, after pathology moved in and took it over, became so unpleasant, that this drive for order and meaning was subverted.

The human mind is "cosmogenic" (i.e. it creates ordered "worlds"). It is constantly giving form to energy it perceives as "matter", meaning to the events it experiences in "time", and value to the parts of creation. If we define pathology as a deviation from reality (whether primary or deep), then an awareness of strictly one or the other is pathological. In the case of primary, we get materialism, which denies higher realities to humanity and leaves us with the cruel, fickle nature of the natural world, where accidents happen and the end is the end. This outlook prompts dissociation because humans can't handle that much chaos. When you have deep but not primary you get the airy fairy "YCYOR" stuff where people IGNORE primary reality. The healthy approach encompasses primary reality, with the addition of deep reality. It is holistic.

We also have to take into account dissociation here. The human mind needs dissociation, otherwise the nervous system and consciousness would become overloaded with too much data. Memory is selective and trauma is diverted in the interests of the survival of the vehicle for consciousness. But there are different kinds of dissociation: positive and negative, unilevel and multilevel. In the case of hysteria, phobias, obsessions, etc. one problem is simply replaced with another. Trauma is forgotten and instead you get psychosomatic problems. But this is unilevel. Multilevel dissociates between VALUES. One is better than the other because it has more meaning and truth. One "dissociates" from lower realities and ways of thinking/behaving/feeling, and "associates" with higher ways, always with the full awareness of everything "beneath" and "before".

Pathology (in the sense of psychopathy and other disorders of the brain which seem to entrench specific types of dissociation) creates trauma. Normal humans then dissociate in order to protect their psyches, just as they dissociate from a strictly primary view of reality. But because higher realities are blocked, this dissociation is negative. People simply become unadapted to life with no healthy alternative. We get paranoid schizophrenia, conversive thinking, phobias, depressions, etc. Psychoses where people live in their own subjective worlds. But if this maladjustment to "normal reality" (which is pathological) can help foster a higher alternative (e.g. by work on self and a truly objective view of all of reality), then dissociation can be positive.

Another way of looking at it is: if a person is dissociated, is the new information installed via suggestion good or bad? Is it psychopathic induction, or a new and higher reality? Back to kids, if we deny children fantasy, we brainwash them into denying deep reality. This amounts to thought control just like the persecution and denial of the deep reality which is found in "paleochristianity".

Thank you Laura and others for sharing this information on breathing. I am always excited to hear about the new Sessions--they are gifts! As I have the resources to take an AOL class and some are offered about an hour's drive from where I live later this June, I will be signing up for one. When I was younger I did basic Hatha Yoga exercises regularly and felt wonderful. When I got old, fat, lazy and traumatized by life and could have really benefited from yoga breathing and stretching, I always found some excuse not to do it. For the last couple of years I have been stretching, meditating and breathing on and off, but not with the regularity or expertise that I would like, so the discipline of a 4 day class sounds like a good jump start for me.

I dabbled in the guru thing in the early 70's and thought most of it was BS back then and have only gotten more cynical about most religious type preaching and practices since then so I am not too worried about falling for any obvious programming; I intend to to avoid the eye staring activity as recommended and focus on the Sudarshen Kriya breathing techniques.
Does anyone (Craig?) have any other advice for me that would be good to know before taking the Art of Living course? I will write up a brief report when I am finished with the class and post it here in case something I learned or experienced might be of benefit to others.
shellycheval

A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.

Q: (Discussion of grim answer)

A: For some.

Q: (Ar***) Are they talking about in the next 20 years?

A: Less.

Q: (Ar**) Oh god... (Alenl) In the next year?

A: Five.

Q: (Ar**) So what's going to happen in the next five years that's going to be worse?

A: Wait and see!

I remind that the C´s said that the worst part of the transition will be mitigated. Here there are the quotes:

november 26 2004

Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border
wave. Does this mean that when it comes into the solar system, that
its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system,
(J** or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition?
Is this a mitigating factor?
A: Will be mitigated.

July 25 1998

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you
are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.
Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that
mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at
the time of transition?
A: Yes. Smoother.

Maybe this could respond why the C´s said "For Some", probably people don't prepared for the changes for coming. On the other hand this period of 5 years catch my attention because may be that (and this is just speculation) the date of maximum probability (2012) is shifted to a later date or it could also mean that after the transition the things would keep bad for some time.

Laura said:
I didn't sign a non-disclosure and, frankly, with the Cs input, seems that the system needs modifications. So, like I said, ya'll just hang on and let me see what I can find out and do about this.
When looking at the online registration process for the course, I saw that there is a non-disclosure agreement that needs to be accepted. The technique also appears to be patented by Art Of Living.

Laura said:
Any take on Sri Sri Ravi Shankar from anybody?

The internet opinion on him is varied. He has been "accused" of being a great marketing person who has built a huge following based on sleekly packaging a breathing technique which is used as a panacea for all problems. The official line from him and his organization is that their goal is reduce stress in individuals and through this method, solve conflicts and promote peace and harmony in society and the world. He has been accused of being naive, uninformed and shallow when speaking on political conflicts and acting as a peace broker. He does seem to be extremely popular in circles which have mostly been out of scope for other Gurus (WHO, UN etc). His technique seems quite popular. I saw in a Aol page that Sudarshan Kriya is taught to NASA astronauts, offered in universities including MIT - have not verified these claims. The Aol site claims that the Sudarshan Kriya came to him during a period of solitary meditation. There are detractors who say that the technique is repackaged from known vedic pranayama and kriya techniques. Some disciples seem to have claimed unverifiable qualifications for their teacher (advanced physics degree) - but this could be the work of overzealous disciples - did not find anything to suggest he was involved directly.

Some personal thoughts/opinions

Having grown up in India thus being exposed to the Guru culture since early days and being basically sceptical in nature, I have my reservations about the general effect of most spiritual practices derived from vedic sources on people who remain in mainstream society. I have seen significant degrees of escapism ("navel-gazing" type mentality) along with what appeared to me as a forced "all is one - so everything is fine " attitude and a tendency to venerate teachers as Gods. On the positive side, there was spiritual flexibility/freedom and inclusiveness (before the rise of fundamentalist Hinduism) as opposed to what I perceived as the exclusive rigidity of the monotheistic religions. Also, Yoga and pranayam do have health benefits when practiced correctly. Over the years, I have struggled to separate the "message from the messenger" and focus on what appeared useful and positive. I did not get an answer to many burning questions till I found Laura's work. And now when I thought that I have settled down spiritually with most of intellectual questions answered, working on the practical aspects of "waking up", I am back to using yoga/pranayama as tools towards achieving that goal. Thought I would share this coming back a full circle albeit with more understanding ( I hope).
The immense popularity of Sudarshan Kriya was bugging me - why would the PTB allow this if it had great benefits? My current thinking on this based on the C's quote
When you sweep the house and leave it clean if you do not decide what to put back in then others will do it.
is that perhaps the whole program does come packaged with some ideas promoting sleep (new age fluff has been mentioned in the session) which will be used to fill up the space emptied by removing emotional blockages through the practice of Sudarshan Kriya. Perhaps something to watch out for while doing the program.Thinking about it, may be this is the reason for the patent and the non-disclosure agreement. Or maybe I am just being paranoid - the potential harm from incorrect instruction and practice of the techniques may have led them to implement a non-disclosure policy.

Apologies in advance (AIA) for a somewhat rambling post.

Greetings:

Laura said:
A: A ticket to 5D naturally! They chose the exit at some level. The days will come when the dead seem blessed.

Q: (Ar**) So what's going to happen in the next five years that's going to be worse?

Curious since "time is open". I guess that this prediction could change again in the "future" coming some years soon or coming some years later. Talking about the whole session, I'm quite impressed, I didn't come to this forum to give it a deep read for months and when I came I found the previous session in which C's mentioned this "speed up" method. I call that "destiny".

Even if wasn't reading this forum, I was focused in C's material and trying to take those teachings in my life. By thinking a lot, sometimes I got some "cold chills" when something "new" came to my mind followed by a pressure on my chest. The same happened to me when I read some C's answers saying something that I ALREADY SUSPECTED! This was a great and good experience, regardless by the fact of all the suffering experienced in my past, knowledge protects and, like written in my favorite book "Kybalion", "Universe is mental" and that explains why actually "knowledge protects".

I congratulate you, Laura, for all your efforts. Send my greetings to "you in the future". :lol:

Pryf said:
For Spanish and interested people, here is the link to the Spanish site of the Art of Living Foundation, founded by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

http://www.elartedevivir.es/

Thanks a lot!!! I found a place right on my city, so I'll mail them to get additional information. I will also wait for Laura because she'll record that breathing methods on tape and send it to us.

Galaxia2002 said:
Maybe this could respond why the C´s said "For Some", probably people don't prepared for the changes for coming. On the other hand this period of 5 years catch my attention because may be that (and this is just speculation) the date of maximum probability (2012) is shifted to a later date or it could also mean that after the transition the things would keep bad for some time.

But time is selective and variable. My point is that this time period could change by happening after or happening before. I'm curious about that aspect but I know I shouldn't give it that importance, because "things happen when it has to happen". All that we have to do is "learn our lessons". :)

@Intopic: I was thinking about time a lot, since time is an ilusion and it's necessary for us to learn 3D lessons. We cannot "dispose" it until we/you reach 4D (Or that's what I think). I'm a bit tired of my physics limitations, I'm tired of that need of food, water, sleep, breath, I'm tired to be slave of this "evil monster" called "time", I'm tired of everything here. Even If I don't make it to 4D, there'll be future oportunities for me. But, like Laura and C's said: HAVE FAITH!

In 4D the "war" will continue... so, I don't have to take it so lightly.

Sorry for this, I needed to tell it to someone since I'm quite alone in that here. Take care...

Edit: Fix'd quotes.

Galaxia2002 said:

I remind that the C´s said that the worst part of the transition will be mitigated. Here there are the quotes:

november 26 2004

Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border
wave. Does this mean that when it comes into the solar system, that
its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system,
(J** or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition?
Is this a mitigating factor?
A: Will be mitigated.

July 25 1998

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you
are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.
Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that
mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at
the time of transition?
A: Yes. Smoother.

<snip>

[quote author=Galaxia2002]
Maybe this could respond why the C´s said "For Some", probably people don't prepared for the changes for coming.
[/quote]

There are many questions to be answered in your sentence above.

How can people prepare for changes that they cannot perceive? Why can some not perceive and others sense something and others see yet even further? Is there a measure for this, or a scale?

If it is the case that *someone* can see a danger, how do you go about trying to get through to some people? Why should you? And why CAN'T you get the message through to some?

The question of "What changes" and how it affects you, is specific to your perception of what you *think* you are and *where* you think you are.

I guess the differentiator, is an understanding that your "seat" of perception might not only be through chemical stimulation, but some other non-deterministic system.

Azur said:
The question of "What changes" and how it affects you, is specific to your perception of what you *think* you are and *where* you think you are.

I didn't make my point explicit, (as I usually fail to do):

The above quote is key to what the C's were saying about things being "smoother": it is a matter of fully utilizing your perception apparatus (thus the essence of the 4th Way), perception is what you got, but what *can* you see?

Pinkerton said:
I remember being taught breathing exercises through the nostrils similar to the above video. It was a few years ago and in response to the fact that I have a lot of trouble breathing through the nose due to sinus issues and a deviated septum. I worked on them for a while, along with using a saltwater flush to clean out the sinuses. Unfortunately I was not able to solve the breathing problems I have through the nostrils at the time. I think it's time I attempt another go at it all.

{...next post...}

I thought the same thing, but I've been on the detox diet since the beginning of the year and my problems have not gone away. Perhaps I just need more time on the diet for it to have an affect?

Vulcan59 said:
For about almost a year and the half now, I developed breathing problems or asthma. I've never had it and after 3 visits to naturopaths, a Chinese sinseh and further modifying what I eat, nothing seems to work except the conventional steroid spray available from your local GP!! So yes, I share Gimpy's frustation,

Laura said:
Ya'll need to find out what is causing your inflammation. I finally found mine: eggs and nuts. I couldn't believe I can't eat eggs - lived on 'em all my life. But there it was. After two weeks of no eggs, pain and inflammation gone... It takes time to really get clear and start testing the food and environment.

Oxajil said:
Maybe doing these exercises with a Negative Ions transmitter (Ioniser) could be even better?

I bought one from get-fitt.com and it's really relaxing.. (perhaps also beneficial for those who have asthma)

Laura said:
We have an Alpatec air purifier in our office and salon... it also generates negative ions. It's great.

Hi Pinkerton & Vulcan59,

Definitely take Laura's advise and try to eliminate / narrow down some dietary elements and/or environmental elements, if you can, to see if it helps. And the negative ionizer / air purifier is definitely a sensible approach - you guys (especially Vulcan) might want to look into that.

In the meantime, I just heard about something about a week ago. A close friend of a friend of my brother had a sudden onset of asthma type breathing problems recently. My brother's friend and this guy went to Dubai last fall for about a month or month and a half on business. When they returned, he had this sudden respitory problem. He's in his late thirties and never had such problems before. He went to a couple of doctors and they said it wasn't asthma but told him to use steroid spray. It was the only way he was able to deal with it. Then he heard of something called "Tibetan milk mushroom" a couple of months ago and got some. It's basically a kind of Kefir culture. (Kefir is a traditional drink from the Caucasus region similar to yogurt but not as thick - you drink it - and "classic kefir" has six or seven live cultures {beneficial gut flora} in it {a couple of good yeasts and the rest bacteria} - I don't know about this particular "Tibetan" type; you can find plenty of info on kefir also on the Diet & Health Forum here - I believe there's a bunch of good info in the Magnesium Miracle thread). Anyway, his breathing problems completely went away after a month or two and he's been telling people about it and he's got plenty of the culture he wants to give to whoever wants it.

I'm supposed to get some in the next several days to make our own kefir by putting some in milk. My brother did some searching on the internet and said there is quite a bit of information about it, including recipes of how to make the kefir with this Tibetan milk mushroom (I haven't had time to look into it myself yet). He said it's supposed to cure over a hundred different health issues, including respitory problems. I've been drinking store bought classic Kefir for about 8 months or so and it is really good stuff. It replenishes / rebalances benefial intestinal flora when you kill off candida overgrowth (so that the candida will be kept in balance & not overgrow if you stick at least to a reasonable extent to an anti-candida diet).

So anyway, you might want to look into this "Tibetan milk mushroom / kefir" and get some more info, as it might help if not totally take care of your problem(s).

By the way thanks for the info Laura, et al!!!

anart:

Have you considered the fact that WANTing to be on the 'safe shore' is wholly STS? Doing anything for a specific outcome that you DESIRE is wholly STS. All there is is lessons and we will do what we will do. We will do what is IN us to do, if we can learn to get out of our own way - trying to assure a certain outcome because of some preconceptions of how things will be and what will be more or less to your personal 'liking' is STS.

Any "want" is STS, and so is "assumptions"... I am trying to clarify some things by asking some questions and making some comments. That does not necessarily mean I "want" to be one the "safe shore"...

Why would you think you know what an 'STO profile' is or how it would manifest in 3D STS earth? I would posit quite strongly that you do not, simply because such a thing is basically unknowable at this level of perception. That is not really the issue, however, the issue is that you think that you do know such things and don't seem to question yourself about them. What if all of your 'measurements', 'calibrations', calculations, observations and 'conclusions' are nothing but evidence that you are caught in a dream that you take for the truth?

When I see people who have been "automatic/unconscious/closed" suddenly becoming more and more open/conscious/alive and totally change for the better it seems likely they are 4th density candidates. I "know" things from experience as does anyone else. Again you assume things about me which are just as valid for yourself and anyone else alive here. How do you "know" that the whole Cassiopaean adventure and info is "nothing but a dream you take for truth"? I mean, is this not what reality is? A dream we have choosen to take for truth temporarily. A dream each Soul interpret in their own unique way, some in a more "twisted/perverted" way than others.

I have chosen not to take only one source of info as "basis" and disregard the rest as more or less "falsehood". The way I see it there is a percentage of truth in everything (no matter how twisted). You cannot escape perceiving this world through some kind of "belief system" which acts as a lense that in various degrees distort/pervert what would otherwise be a natural self-evident perception of things "as they are". True discernment is dependent on your level of awareness/consciousness the way I see it. Each Soul will interpret the C material (and other things) according to their own level of awareness. That is the point of discussing it, is it not? The higher your STO profile or level of consciousness/awareness the closer you get to perceiving things "as they are". The problem is not so much the belief systems we all perceive things through as it is the level of rigidity of these belief systems. If you take a step beck in yourself you will always find some things you simply take for granted (i.e. assumptions). That is the way out of this prison is it not? Moving through assumptions and finding back to reality. I believe that is possible.

By your estimation of what is and what is not an 'STO profile'??

Yes, what else? Your idea?:) Everyone has an StO/StS profile. Some are 6% STO and 94% STS. Some are 85% STO and 15% STS. Some are 52% STO and 48% STS. If you cannot get the exact percentage you can at least play with the idea and try to estimate people. The danger comes with rigidity and seriousness...

I also see 3rd density entities "leaving" this reality behind, and their "soul remains" just playing itself out, more or less automatic; like a karmic wind up toy.

Could you elaborate on exactly what you mean by this? If the 'entity' left this 'reality' behind, then why would their soul, if they even had one, remain??

Yes Ok: The way I see it ALL change happens in the unmanifest. The manifest universe blinks "on" and "off" many times each nano-second. Each time it blinks on again there is change (i.e. a totally different universe as potentials become actual). Thus, all change is total change. Continuity is an illusion of perception much like with TV or movies.

All potential universes exist simultaniously on different frequencies as all potentials/possibilities are "accounted for" and explored by our higher Self which has "probes" into all the potential realities (execellent way to make the most of each lifetime).

As you move up (or down) the scale of consciousness/awareness/STO you change your frequency and thus you change which potential reality you are experiencing. Each potential reality comes with a different potential future which looms in the continuum. There is a version of "you" in all these potential realities simultaniously.

The "you" that is here/now is the "main focus" while all the other "probes" are more "unreal" as they do not contain nearly as much of the Higher Self "soul energy" as the you that are here/now.

As the split becomes more apparent we experience that some people that used to be "unreal/unconscious/automatic" suddenly become more "alive/real/friendly/concious/awake". Others again will become even more "unreal/automatic" as their "main focus" has been removed from the timeline you are on and shifted into another potential reality. You are simply interacting with the "soul remains" of karmic potential/momentum playing itself out with minimum "soul energy" present from the higher Self.

I think it might benefit you a great deal to consider that your conclusions and perceptions might be far from objective. That's the benefit of actually interacting with a network that is working to approach an objective understanding of reality - you can find out where you might be on track and where you've wandered off into dream land, thinking you are awake. Learning is fun!

I don't consider that my "conclusions" (your assumption again. I operate only with "working hypothesis" which are always open for change) are objective at all. We are all in "dream land", Neo:) How can a dreamer "correct" a fellow dreamer on the path? How can fellow sleepwalkers wake up each other? Not possible. No one has the yardstick of reality to measure by. Blind leading the blind etc. I know I am not awake, because I know where I am. Just trying to "get by" and have a fun ride and learn that is all... Thanks for the concern though (how very STO of you. hehe;).

Laura:

Problem is, I can't imagine anyone on this planet reaching a 100% STO profile. They just wouldn't fit. They'd probably disappear in a flash of light or something! Or maybe, as their STOness increased, they'd just get sicker and sicker and die before they ever got to any really high percentage. Of course, there is the possibility of individuals being here who volunteered to come from such realms to assist others. In those cases, I expect that part of the deal is that you risk losing all because once you lower your frequency enough to incarnate, you aren't much different from anybody else. Ra talked about that and how such people really only have a certain "bias" within.

Perhaps you should ask the C's about this (I guess they would say you are assuming here?:)) Personally, I can imagine people becoming 100% STO and the C's have said that when it happens "you are harvested at once". I take this to mean that your individual/worldly ego/personality is replaced by the Higher Self (i.e. your eternal identity which contains the wisdom from all lifetimes you have had). Here is a quote from RA:

Questioner: The three aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love, and wisdom. Is this correct and are these the only primary aspects of the magical personality?

Ra: I am Ra. The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, a being of sixth density, and equivalent to what you call your Higher Self and at the same time is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

I also believe that Dr. David R. Hawkins _http://consciousnessproject.org/bio.asp is an example of such an individual (but I could be wrong of course). His bio seems to indicate that, and his humor, kind nature and understanding of spirituality has impressed me at least. Hawkins describes it as "dying" to a larger identity. See the rest of the post above for response to the rest of your points... And thanks again for your response!

BTW. I also think that Gurdjieff was an example of such an individual...

VisitorQ said:
anart said:
Why would you think you know what an 'STO profile' is or how it would manifest in 3D STS earth? I would posit quite strongly that you do not, simply because such a thing is basically unknowable at this level of perception. That is not really the issue, however, the issue is that you think that you do know such things and don't seem to question yourself about them. What if all of your 'measurements', 'calibrations', calculations, observations and 'conclusions' are nothing but evidence that you are caught in a dream that you take for the truth?

When I see people who have been "automatic/unconscious/closed" suddenly becoming more and more open/conscious/alive and totally change for the better it seems likely they are 4th density candidates. I "know" things from experience as does anyone else. Again you assume things about me which are just as valid for yourself and anyone else alive here. How do you "know" that the whole Cassiopaean adventure and info is "nothing but a dream you take for truth"? I mean, is this not what reality is? A dream we have choosen to take for truth temporarily. A dream each Soul interpret in their own unique way, some in a more "twisted/perverted" way than others.

I think you missed the point. Anart said : "the issue is that you think that you do know such things and don't seem to question yourself about them". The thing is that if you think that you ''know'', you can't really learn anything, because you might see things in your view only. It's great that you play with ideas and terms that you've read, perhaps some of your observations are correct, but they might be very much off. Therefore a network like this and research (so not just thinking about certain things) can clarify how big the possibility is that your conclusions for example could be correct.

You've said many times that you do have an open-mind, but you have to be sure if You really Are open minded (in other words: you could be lying to yourself).
You also claim to be seeing a lot, but be careful with what you think you are seeing.

Hmm maybe you are too much focused on the ''things out there'' than on the things in this 3d density? Perhaps you need some balancing... I also think reading the Wave fully could be a good thing in understanding some concepts better.

Oxajil said:
VisitorQ said:
anart said:

I think you missed the point. Anart said : "the issue is that you think that you do know such things and don't seem to question yourself about them". The thing is that if you think that you ''know'', you can't really learn anything, because you might see things in your view only. It's great that you play with ideas and terms that you've read, perhaps some of your observations are correct, but they might be very much off. Therefore a network like this and research (so not just thinking about certain things) can clarify how big the possibility is that your conclusions for example could be correct.

You've said many times that you do have an open-mind, but you have to be sure if You really Are open minded (in other words: you could be lying to yourself).
You also claim to be seeing a lot, but be careful with what you think you are seeing.

Hmm maybe you are too much focused on the ''things out there'' than on the things in this 3d density? Perhaps you need some balancing... I also think reading the Wave fully could be a good thing in understanding some concepts better.

I have learned a lot so far. I have for example learned not to assume I know someone from just a few posts on a forum. My point was that if no one knows if they are "off" or not, then there is no yardstick to measure by. I might be very much off, but so might anyone else. There is no one to trust, and no knowledge to trust. Who is the yardstick to measure how "off" or "on" a person really is if everyone is basically "off"? At some point you have to function in reality also. You cannot question yourself into a catatonic state (although some do) if you want to live life and have fun and learn. One step at the time is better.

You assume a lot of things about me from very little basis. I see what I see and so does anyone else see what they see. Maybe you should allow people to be, instead of jumping on them to "correct them" at the first opportunity. To have a discussion about things there are assumptions present already. Otherwise it would not be possible to discuss. Assumptions are the water we swim in in this reality. You take certain things for granted and so does anyone else including me. What these things are my vary, but they are present in you as much as anyone else. Thus, how can you correct something in others which is present in yourself just as much? More often than not these things are not what we may present as our "work" or "thesis" as that is something we are conscious of. The problem lies in what we have yet to become conscious of... Whatever is in the light is no problem. It is the things in darkness and in the shadow zone that can cause problems.

Back
Top Bottom