Session 1 December 2018

Oh how grateful i am for the work you all doing. Thanks again for your service to this Planet. Happy belated birthday Chu. We need you for many many more years.
Indeed.
I recently realized how much I've changed in these five years since I came into contact with this forum. When I think I could continue to live without any knowledge of Lizzards and psychopaths I am so happy that I have been given this opportunity to discover such a large amount of knowledge. I understand that C's said that some people will not recognize this knowledge as an app but that is still hard for me to understand, because whenever I have a problem, in any area of life, I just type in a search engine on the forum and get advice, ideas and new information I did not know.
I agree 100% Dakata. It does't matter because life could never ever be better.

Whenever the subject of Jewish psychopathy comes up, I’m taken back to this book. After reading through the entire thing it’s little wonder that a people who’ve been conditioned (as destroyers of all other peoples), in such a way for so many generations have such a high prevalence. Trauma of circumcision is only the tip of the iceberg (no pun intended).

Douglas Reed - The Controversy of Zion - Contents

Thank you for sharing the session with us. I am now seeing my CD of Gregorian chants with new eyes; thank you.
Every day I think-about and work-on raising my own frequency and knowledge in some way. The sessions and this forum has contributed some much to my growth but lately it's been hard going and I do feel my spirits flagging and somewhat defeated. The G-chants might be just the lift I need at this time. Thank you.

Thank you for the new session!
I wonder, if that Lake Superior-sized underwater cavity near California cost has any living inhabitants in it. They may become casualties, when the collapse happens, unless they are getting ready for it and will evacuate in time.

Thanks to the crew for this insightful session. The new info about Gregorian Chants is very interesting and I've got a new appreciation for the chants. I've found a good selection of these chants on Youtube and also discovered the relevance of the 440hz music versus the 432hz music. There is apparently quite a controversy about the negative effects of 440hz tunings. I remember taking piano lessons as a child and was told that middle C was 256hz as this is the 432hz tuning for A.
Here is part of an article on this issue:
Two interesting bits I found said Verdi's music was composed and originally played at A432, and that the original Stradivarius violins were designed to be tuned to A432.
Also 432 squared is 186,624, which comes close to Einstein's figure for the speed of light - 186,282 miles per second.
Aaand, if you plot the Pythagorean tuning for the C-Major scale on a 360 degree wheel, the wheel is based on 16 divisions, and if you set middle C as 256Hz (A432 tuning), you get 16 sections of 16Hz in the wheel.
One thing that caught my eye was when I calculated the hertz frequencies for the C-Major scale in 432. I posted this on my facebook as well, but here it is... I find it fascinating that the cycles per second work out to whole numbers with A432 and NOT with A440. Seems to make sense that this tuning would "feel better" to the human ear.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Modern Standard Tuning (A = 440 hz, C = 261.63 hz)
Sources: Frequencies of Musical Notes, A4 = 440 Hz and Note names of musical notes keyboard piano frequencies = octave piano keys number tone tones 88 notes frequency names of all keys on a grand piano standard concert pitch tuning German English system MIDI 88 - sengpielaudio Sengpiel Berlin
Note Frequency (hz)
C 130.81 - Mid Low (1 octave below middle C)
D 146.83
E 164.81
F 174.61
G 196
A 220
B 246.94
C 261.63 - Mid (middle C)
D 293.66
E 329.63
F 349.23
G 392
A 440
B 493.88
C 523.25 - Mid High (1 octave above middle C)
D 587.33
E 659.26
F 698.46
G 783.99
A 880.00
B 987.77
- - - - - - -
Stradivari/Verdi Tuning (A = 432 hz, C = 256 hz)
Calculated using the Pythagorean method of 3:2 ratio for dominants, 11:8 for sub-dominants, 2:1 for octaves.
Note Frequency (hz)
C 128 - Mid Low (1 octave below middle C)
D 144
E 162
F 176
G 192
A 216
B 243
C 256 - Mid (middle C)
D 288
E 324
F 352
G 384
A 432
B 486
C 512 - Mid High (1 octave above middle C)
D 576
E 648
F 704
G 768
A 864
B 972
- - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you all immensely for this fascinating session! Many questions answered with this one, surrounding what was going on with the California fires and earth changes generally :flowers::thup:

This year has flown!

(Artemis) And some people do horribly in a new country that they live in. Then when they go home, they feel better. It's the darnedest thing.

Yes, I have fallen into this category OSIT. After not returning to my country of birth for years after moving into a new country, and finally heading there, it was a huge turning point in my life. This being said, I have a feeling that there are countries that I have not visited or lived in that might have a similar effect or beat my home country, not to mention where we live now.

Thank you for this latest session
I just love it when the Cs answer stuff we only just talked about at ''church'' (our Aussie FOTCM Skype night) like the healing power of sound .
we were talking about Biofield tuning https://www.eileenmckusick.com/books (anartist asked about it here )
Jun 6, 2018
I have been listening the Eileen Day McKusick Eileen Day McKusick and also reading on her website Subscribe to Our Newsletter & Receive Free Bonus! - Biofield Tuning - Eileen McKusick and have read her book https://www.amazon.ca/Tuning-Human-Biofield-Healing-Vibrational/dp/1620552469
The theory she expounds is that we are surrounded by human biofields, which have an intimate connection with our mental/emotional/spiritual and physical life. This is my simplistic exposition, but she claims that the biofields furthest away from us are out earliest experiences, and those closest to us are our most recent experiences, sort of like tree rings. The idea of using tuning fork/s is that when one comes across a change/dissonance one holds the vibrating fork there until it clears, and then continues moving in towards the body, healing as we go. Healing appears to have happened, even down to the pre-verbal level (eg. outer edge of the biofield). This seems a possible healing modality similar in some ways to the NO sessions. This seems interesting, perhaps as a complementary method to the NO sessions, or a replacement for those who can not afford the NO sessions. But I wanted to ask the C's if there were any potential dangers to using tuning forks, or any advice at all with regard to them. thanks you

and the book and YouTube lectures ''HEALING IS VOLTAGE''
also posted by gdpetti

so I think I give the tuning forks a go ,they will still work when the power goes out and the ice age comes and NO machines will only be used as candle holders;-);-)

and as far as feeling the connection to country goes ,well,when I first stepped on the tarmac off the plane onto this continent I got an almost overwhelming sense of HOME
and knew I had to move here .Many years later I found out that my father wanted to migrate here ,his brother whom he was close to already had,but my mother would not go
so maybe I was meant to be born here ?

Thank you for this fascinating session.
Really appreciate discovering Gregorian chants, it's so relaxing.
It takes a vivid imagination to picture reality. A sinkhole the size of Austria! I can't help but wonder if that had any effect on the current insurrection in France.
Thanks for your commentaries too.

I first thought of the Russian Baltic enclave of Kaliningrad. It was founded by the Teutonic Knights (and we all like Knights here;-D) in 1255 and became the capital of the 'State of The Teutonic Order' for a while under the then Prussian name "Konigsberg" Kaliningrad - Wikipedia

Kaliningrad is of "kalina" meaning "guelder-rose" in Russian. Kaliningrad literally means "guelder-rose city". The flower is white and is sometimes nicknamed the "snowball tree" (which I thought quite apt because the session was held on 1st December: the official start of winter in the Gregorian calendar.)
"In Russia the Viburnum fruit is called kalina (калина) and is considered a national symbol. Kalina derived in Russian language from kalit' or raskalyat', which means "to make red-hot"'.

Funny I recently discovered Kali Escrima martial arts from the Philippines by seeing an advertisement on a local activities website, and I decided to give it a go tomorrow. I've used this term 'kali' a lot this last week.

Ever get the feeling that the 'C's are speaking directly to you?

Interesting observations gnosisxsophia ! And thanks Turgon for summarizing the Zionist history in such a clear-cut way.

Unity.

Thank you for sharing this session. :flowers:

Paul Madaule writes in his book "When Listening Comes Alive":
Gregorian chant is used as part of the Listening Training program. Recordings from the abbey of St. Pierre de Solesmes have been found to be the most effective. This is probably a credit to two monks from Solesmes - Dom Moquereau and Dom Gajard. They each spent about fifty years “purifying” the chant from the many influences it received over time, and rediscovered how it was sung in the twelfth century.

Gregorian chant has other healing qualities besides “charging” of the brain. It does not have a tempo, or a preimposed beat. Instead, its rhythm is induced by physiological rhythms, such as the respiration and heartbeat of a rested, relaxed person. Gregorian chant gives energy and inner peace to those who chant and those who listen. It keeps the body and mind in a state of calm awakening. A vocal technique that borrows from Gregorian chant is introduced in the Earobic exercises of Part III.

There are examples on Youtube:

A bit off topic: at "Listening Centre", where Paul Madaule works, they use Gregorian chant and especially "filtered" classical music to "activate" the brain. (They have found the music of Mozart to be the best for all kinds of people, from different backgrounds. Mozart started composing before he had internalized his mother tongue (German), so his music is universally accepted by patients. For example, it appears that Vivaldi has a distinct Italian vibe in his compositions, Ravel has a French feel to his music and so on.)

I found a short video which demonstrates the effect of filtered music:

All kinds of institutes use the "Tomatis effect", but Listening Centre seems to be the only one that incorporates a microphone in the earphones so that you can get feedback of how your voice sounds. They also stress the importance of doing voice exercises ("Earobics" :-)) and reading aloud.

Funny I recently discovered Kali Escrima martial arts from the Philippines by seeing an advertisement on a local activities website, and I decided to give it a go tomorrow. I've used this term 'kali' a lot this last week.
I had a lookup about it, also known as "Arnis", on Wikipedia: Arnis - Wikipedia

There seems to be much cloudiness surrounding the origin of the term "Kali" this is a Wikipedia summery of origin terminology possibilities:
  • Kali has multiple theories on its origin:
  • One theory is that the word comes from tjakalele,[9] a tribal style of stick-fencing from Indonesia. This is supported by the similarities between tjakalele and eskrima techniques, as well as Mindanao's proximity to Indonesia.
  • According to Guro Dan Inosanto, Kali is a portmanteau of the Cebuano words "kamot", meaning hand, and "lihok", meaning motion.[10][11]
  • In the Ilocano language, kali means "to dig" and "to stab".[12]
  • There exist numerous similar terms of reference for martial arts such as kalirongan, kaliradman, and pagkalikali.[13] These may be the origin of the term kali or they may have evolved from it.[9]
  • According to Grandmaster Vic Sanchez, the Pangasinense term Kalirongan means "Karunungan ng Lihim" or "Wisdom of (the) Secret (fighting arts)" or "Wisdom of Kali".
  • In his book KALI: History of a Forbidden Filipino Fighting Arts, Fred Lazo put forward that Kali was an ancient root word for blade, and that the Filipino words for right hand (kanan) and left hand (kaliwa) are contractions of the terms "way of the blade" (kali daanan) and "without blade" (kali wala) as weapons are usually held with the right hand and the left hand is typically empty.[14]
  • In their book Cebuano Eskrima: Beyond the Myth however, Dr. Ned Nepangue and Celestino Macachor contend that the term Kali in reference to Filipino martial arts did not exist until the Buenaventura Mirafuente wrote in the preface of the first known published book on Arnis, Mga Karunungan sa Larong Arnis by Placido Yambao, the term Kali as the native mother fighting art of the Philippine islands.[15]
  • Most likely, Kali derives from the pre-Hispanic Filipino term for blades and fencing, Calis,[16] documented by Ferdinand Magellan's expedition chronicler Antonio Pigafetta during their journey through the Visayas and in old Spanish to Filipino Mother Tongue dictionary and vocabulary books dating from 1612 to the late 1800s, such as in Vocabulario de Lengua Tagala by Fr. Pedro de San Buenaventura.[17] The term calis in various forms was present in these old Spanish documents in Ilocano,[18] Ibanag (calit),[19] Kapampangan,[20] Tagalog,[21] Bicolano (caris),[22] Waray (caris),[23] Hiligaynon[24] and Cebuano (calix, baladao[25] - "kalis balaraw/dagger" and cales[26]). In some of these dictionaries, the term calis refers to a sword or knife kris or keris, while in others it refers to both swords and knives and their usage as well as a form of esgrima stick fighting.[20][21] While Mirafuente posits that the original term was "Kali" and that the letter "S" was added later, the late Grandmaster Remy Presas suggests that the "S" was dropped in modern times and became presently more known as "Kali" in FMA circles.
Then it follows after with this:

"It has also been theorized that the Filipino art of Arnis may have roots in India and came to the Philippines via people who traveled through Indonesia and Malaysia to the Philippine islands. Silambam, a stick/staff-based ancient martial art of India influenced many martial arts in Asia like Silat. As such, Arnis may share ancestry with these systems – some Arnis moves are similar to the short stick (kali or kaji) and other weapon based fighting styles of Silambam."

In light of all the bold my emphasis above, its curious the Hindu goddess of death, Kali, is not once mentioned, especially considering the strong presence of the joint Hindu-Buddhist vasal of Srivijaya up to 14th century covering nearby Indonesia and Malaysia of which the Philippines had its closest links to throughout its history: Srivijaya - Wikipedia

Martial arts tends to have 'spiritual' basis to it tying in closely with religion too, and Ansari/Eskrima-Kali is very knive/blade centric much in the way the death-goddess Kali was associated with blades such like the scimitar and trishula forever depicted chopping off heads: Kali - Wikipedia
1544103009731.png

Goddess Kali is VERY significant due to her being the *first* of the Mahavidya Mahavidya - Wikipedia
  1. Kali – The ultimate form of Brahman, "Devourer of Time" (Supreme Deity of Kalikula systems).
The Mahavidyas crosses both Hinduism and Buddhism:

"Mahavidyas (Great Wisdoms) are a group of ten aspects of Adi Parashakti in Hinduism. After the decline of Buddhism in India, Sakta and Buddhist goddesses were combined to form this list of ten.[1]"

Interestingly, there was a kingdom called "Kallingga" in Java Kalingga Kingdom - Wikipedia

... And earlier "Kallinga" in actual India, named after a 3rd Century BC tribe the "Kalingas" according to the Mahabharata : Kalinga (historical region) - Wikipedia

Thanks a lot for this new session. But same than trytofly I'm surprised that there is no question about the french Gilets jaunes. Perhaps next session

Back
Top Bottom