Session 10 Aug 2019

Now I understand some things that just transpired due to the 'generated chaos' within the last couple of weeks. Was in an unusual car accident that the car had to be written off (unfixable), but we all walked away with minor aches. Thank you all for adding more knowledge to my self.

And to add another idea I had while smoking just now. What about having a selection of short audio and/or video clips available that a practitioner might select from? Short clips of video of places and people from all over the world, audio of significant events in history and even pictures of significant places and events in history.
Given what the C's said about using an audio recording for the crystals (and have mentioned in the past about listening to Laura in the Knowledge and Being/EE videos/audio) I think this might have some merit.
It makes you wonder about what effect impressions and our environment have on us at higher levels.

Now I understand some things that just transpired due to the 'generated chaos' within the last couple of weeks. Was in an unusual car accident that the car had to be written off (unfixable), but we all walked away with minor aches. Thank you all for adding more knowledge to my self.
I'm glad you are ok!

Q: (Andromeda) What about the orientation of the person's body? North and South?

A: Head to North is always good for such things.

In this short video, Sadhguru explains why it is generally advised in the yogic culture not to point your head towards the North direction when sleeping, in the northern hemisphere. Sounds relevant. Why is it that head to North is always a good direction for such things and does it also apply to the southern hemisphere in H2O practice ?

Thank y'all and every one for this travelling session!

Laura:
anka said:
On Friday (August 9) in Slovakia a man killed a neighbour who came to ask him to turn music volume down. The killer first hit the neighbour with a metal stick, then drove over him and at last he tied him to the tow bar of his car and dragged him about a half mile.Without the hint from C's about the wave of negative energy it would be incomprehensible how a person can maintain such a level of mindlessness to carry out this. Excluding the criminal minds described by Samenov. But this killer was 65 y.o. and previously didn't exhibit any signs of such potential behaviour. We are walking on a thin ice and are all prone to explode upon external negative influence and it looks like there are more 'Greenbaums' among us than I would like to believe. More reason to maintain one's physical as well as mental health at best. Perhaps we are not able (hopefully) to go completely nuts but we surely can hurt another person, if only with words, and extended periods of such energy levels are fertile ground for overreacting, getting angry etc. Good to keep in mind.

Yes! And we can never repeat this to ourselves often enough!!!

This 65 years old man not only killed the neighbour, "1/The killer first hit the neighbour with a metal stick, 2/then drove over him 3/and at last he tied him to the tow bar of his car and dragged him about a half mile."
So he wanted (and he did it) to blow him up, then to crush him and at last to destroy him, in short he tortured him!
By extension of this subject I refer you to this luc's post.

We are walking on a thin ice and are all prone to explode upon external negative influence and it looks like there are more 'Greenbaums' among us than I would like to believe. More reason to maintain one's physical as well as mental health at best. Perhaps we are not able (hopefully) to go completely nuts but we surely can hurt another person, if only with words, and extended periods of such energy levels are fertile ground for overreacting, getting angry etc. Good to keep in mind.
Just remember this from the sessions:

May 25, 1996

Q: (S) I don’t want to sound paranoid, but all the reports about mind programming… is it as widespread as we have been lead to believe? That it could be the guy next door, and a certain color, or word or sound could set them off? What is the percentage of programmed people?

A: 2 out of every 100.

Q: (L) How many are programmed by human means?

A: 12 per cent of the 2 per cent.

That was over 20 years ago, but assuming the numbers are similar today, that means 6.5 million programmed people just in the USA, 785,000 of which are programmed by human means. That doesn't necessary mean there are that many victims of actual MKULTRA-type programming. Programming can take other forms. Some excerpts from the Wave:

Q: (V) I’d like to know if any Presidents have been Greenbaumed?
A: Yes. Remember, the “Greenbaum method” is one of many in existence. It is a veritable potpourri.
So, of course, the Greenbaum material offered a partial explanation for many strange things. What if the descriptions of satanic ritual abuse that emerged in the memories of various patients was really an implanted memory engineered by the Greenbaum method for the purposes of hiding the real source of the Greenbaum programming?

Another question was: what if alien abductions and all that were also engineered memories just like the Elaine and other ritual abuse material? Engineered, that is, via the Greenbaum program.

Then, there was another way of thinking about it: what if the Greenbaum program and the Elaine program, both, are “screen memories” of alien abductions?

When I was first reading the Greenbaum material, I kept thinking that this was more or less a shadow of what hyperdimensional beings must be capable of doing. The fact that we are even aware of the Greenbaum program is due to errors or glitches in the programs of some of the people. What about the people who have no glitches? What about the people who are perfectly programmed via truly alien technology? How could we ever tell?
Consider the Unification Church and its adherents often known colloquially as Moonies as an example. Consider the sacrifice and suffering of these people, begging on street corners, witnessing in airports and parks, accosting strangers with their message. Think of the many recent inside stories about the ways and means of their conversions. Think of the fact that they have all more or less given up a normal life, they have given all they own to their church. They have suffered hunger, cold, sleep deprivation, and so on for the sake of this belief system. They are truly sincere and dedicated. They have no ego at all. Could that be another clue?

Are they programmed in the same way we have been talking about? Are techniques such as the Greenbaum method being used here? The fact is it isn’t even necessary. One good Master Programmer can do a lot with an ignorant person. The question is, what kind of people are susceptible to these Master Programmers?
A: ...The programming is mainly intended to produce erratic behavior, for the purpose of “spooking” the population so that they will welcome, and even demand, a totalitarian government. Think of the persons who have inexplicably entered various public and private domains, and shot large numbers of people… Now, you have “met” some of these Greenbaum subjects…

In the Wave and the sessions there's the bit about 'Tim', the young Wiccan, who was programmed with "Lights, fires, chants", for example. After reading the CHAOS book, it looks like Charles Manson was probably programmed by an MKULTRA scientist - or at the very least was taught the techniques. But he in turn managed to program his "family" using hypnosis, sex, and LSD. Think of all the ISIS drones who were in Iraq and Syria (sex, drugs, suggestion), all the religious and ideological fanatics of all stripes. Add the extra layer of 4D STS influence. The ground is prepared for a LOT of this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Many, many thanks for sharing the session so fast. It can be said that the session was very exciting. And this new healing method sounds very promising and I'm really looking forward learning more about it.

Somehow it reminds me of what the Cs said many times: "Help is on the way" and most often it turns out very different from one could have imagined. Because this help came and comes from many directions. There are/were books (i.e. intelligent design), persons (Jordan Peterson and his work) and new healing methods (i. e. Éiriú Eolas and the new discovered one), among many other discoveries over the years. And not that it was given directly by the Cs but discovered with ongoing research, openness, critical thinking and experimentation.

Thank you for an inspiring session. The new healing technique sounds interesting. I will reread Lethbridge's book and see what can be gleaned with this new info in mind. Being familiar with the use of the pendulum, but finding objects with the idea in mind of enabling and fine-tuning the ability sounds like something to pursue.

I also felt very heavy the week before this session. A work colleague died the Sunday before the session, due to 'errors' on the trains, which was quite a shock as it was a violent tragic death that could have happened to any of us, his colleagues. Geopolitical events have also felt like high intensity of negativity with chaos being the main aim instead of finding solutions. Tensions are rising and push back against the US bullying is increasing.

An indicator of this is gold which increases when safe heaven is sought, and it has increased 12% in the last 2 months and 25% over the last year.

The most important thing has been my physical improvement. For those who don't know, I'm paraplegic after a traffic accident, I can't move my legs, but the serious thing is that I have a lot of spasticity in my legs, they're stuck and can't stretch, so I have to sleep with my legs shrunk, which is a very unfortunate situation. I have so much spasticity that one day my left leg came out of my hip.

After the session my legs relaxed, she told me that she had seen my left leg move a little. Then in the evening I checked it and it seems that my leg had as if repositioned, it is still out of the hip, obviously, but it seems that something has happened there. I tried to stretch my right leg and it stretched completely. Stretching my leg also means stretching my belly, being able to breathe deeply, so for me a lot has been achieved.

Today, the legs are not as relaxed as they were after the session, but they are still more relaxed than before the session. And every night I keep stretching my right leg with ease. And that's my main goal with this treatment, I want to see if I can relax my legs once and for all and be able to sleep with my legs stretched out.
I'm glad you're seeing good results so quickly, OrangeScorpion. I hope they just keep getting better!

@OrangeScorpion Wow! Your experiences sound very encouraging. My younger sister is also paraplegic as a result of a car accident when she was 15yo (35 years ago) and has had many health issues and musculo-skeletal problems and surgeries since. I'm glad that you are getting relief!
Let's hope your sister can also benefit from the technique, sometimes relief can be so hard to get...

Thankfully you're all fine, nyseday. Take care!

And here is another, the murder of a 30 year friend of mine the night before he was to drive here for our first visit in 3 years
My sentiments for the loss of your friend, BillyRae. Long ago I had a friend murdered by his criminal brother-in-law for helping his sister disentangle from the relationship. Tough stuff.

It has been a very intense experience for me. The girl I talked about in my previous comment, "Little Einstein", was the one who did the treatment for me.

She told me that I started the session with 25% energy and that I finished the session with 75%, this was not something common, according to her...

Thank you so much for sharing in such detail your reactions to your session. It moved me a lot how you described what you are going through. Beautiful, fascinating and so promising. I wish you continous healing :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom